Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

unable to wet the bed?

ok, omoorg. I have been wanting to wet the bed recently, but no matter how hard I try I cannot have an accidental bed wetting. I fill myself up before bed. I commonly take sleeping pills as I am insomniac, and they do not allow me to wake in the middle of the night. but somehow, I cannot seem to wet the bed. I even have pissing dreams almost every night. I have heard that if you are pissing in a dream, usually you also piss in real life. Most days I wake up remembering very vivid piss dreams, but I am always dry. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Unfortunately, it's very hard for a healthy person to pee in their sleep. There has to be something special wired in your brain for it to happen. Best thing I could recommend is to put on a belt really tightly around your belly so your bladder has no room to expand, maybe it'll happen by force if you don't wake up in time. Also, getting drunk as fuck is definitely an option. Drink a couple liters of water, pound a ton of whiskey or vodka, hope for the best.

Edited by Bulge_Lover (see edit history)

If you're not waking up in the middle of the night needing to pee, it's most-likely that you're not desperate or full enough throughout the night to have an accident. If you're waking up needing to pee throughout the night, it's probably a matter of your brain being uncomfortable peeing in the bed. To solve the latter problem, Rukako's suggestion would be best - when you wake up in the night, try to fall back asleep/pretend to be asleep while peeing yourself - then go back to bed. 

Short of biological issues, illness or drunkness, or genetic issues, most healthy adults don't just wet the bed. It's more of a learned/practiced skill - you have to condition your body to do it without needing to be told to.

If there are any doubts or reservations, no matter how small, they could be stopping you. I know before I started wetting the bed I would have to lay there and concentrate on it for a while.

If that doesn't help, try waiting until you're really desperate, start to pee yourself and then immediately get into bed. It can take some work to break your body of the "never pee in bed" rule in your subconscious. Once you start to do so it gets a lot easier. As time goes on your brain will associate laying in bed with peeing. It just takes practice. The first step is the hardest.

I have the solution you're after.

To wet the bed, completely asleep, but a total one off. No months of untraining and re training your bladder, no accidental wetting the following nights... That was what I needed as I wanted to recreate the real bed wetting I experienced when younger, but was in a relationship and needed this to be a one night only deal. It worked and I've been doing it on free nights ever since.

I have explained the process here:

ttp://www.wetset.net/bedwet-bbs/messages/8606.htm

It works for me 80-90% of the time. The key is the first two holds, you have to go really deep into them. Get your bladder really struggling to hold it back, and hold for as long as you can.

This is like imagining your bladder muscles are your arm muscles and you're at the gym, nailing dozens of press ups over and over again. In two hours your arm muscles wouldn't have the strength to hold anything, and this is the same principle. You'll feel fine tomorrow, but today your bladder is being worked hard, very hard.

So basically you end up tired, drunk, producing a lot of pee, and with a bladder that can't hold anything. Crash out and let nature take its course 

Aloo

On 10/08/2016 at 0:24 AM, aloo said:

I have the solution you're after.

To wet the bed, completely asleep, but a total one off. No months of untraining and re training your bladder, no accidental wetting the following nights... That was what I needed as I wanted to recreate the real bed wetting I experienced when younger, but was in a relationship and needed this to be a one night only deal. It worked and I've been doing it on free nights ever since.

I have explained the process here:

ttp://www.wetset.net/bedwet-bbs/messages/8606.htm

It works for me 80-90% of the time. The key is the first two holds, you have to go really deep into them. Get your bladder really struggling to hold it back, and hold for as long as you can.

This is like imagining your bladder muscles are your arm muscles and you're at the gym, nailing dozens of press ups over and over again. In two hours your arm muscles wouldn't have the strength to hold anything, and this is the same principle. You'll feel fine tomorrow, but today your bladder is being worked hard, very hard.

So basically you end up tired, drunk, producing a lot of pee, and with a bladder that can't hold anything. Crash out and let nature take its course 

Aloo

This is brilliant, thanks :)

Also, did you pee any more times between 8.25 and getting into bed? I want to try this :p

I know if I can get myself to very vividly dream, I can get myself to wet the bed because I have done it before.  The problem is getting to that state while having to pee.  The two times I can remember doing it I wet my diaper I was wearing to bed and the bed itself some before I woke up mid-stream.

I'm actually surprised it doesn't happen more often with as many middle of the night wake up and run to the bathroom close calls I have.

I'm not into "accidents" but want to enjoy every little bit of wetting in full consciousness. Getting started is still hard after all these years of mental training. At the beginning only some small dribbles would come out no matter how hard I try. But after the bed starts getting noticeably wet my body switches to "free flow mode" literally. I guess it's a matter of the personal metal wiring.

• 2 months later...

First, be sure that you want to lose your nighttime control. Bedwetting could become an every-night affair, rather than something you can turn on and turn off at will. Would that be okay?

Second, you must drink enough fluids to fill your bladder during the night. As others have noted, if you don't wake up needing to pee in the night, you probably are not going to be able to wet the bed. You can also experiment to see whether by adjusting your fluid intake you can control whether you need to pee in the night.

Third, you must get used to wetting in bed. Do this either by wetting the bed deliberately when you wake up or by wetting a diaper or other protection. Do this every night. Sometimes this takes years of effort. Constant use of diapers seems to help some people learn to wet while asleep. Be sure that you want to lose your nighttime co

Fourth, to speed the process, you can try a hypnosis tape. Such tapes seem to work for some people.

Fifth, drinking alcohol, taking sleeping pills, or taking muscle relaxants has worked for some people, but be careful as to quantities and combinations. Drug interactions can be fatal.

Good luck, @pianoboo. I hope you get the result you want. I'd be interested to learn why you want to wet the bed.

Edited by gobphus (see edit history)