Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

7 hours ago, LucyVersion2.0 said:

That is also a good question.  I've only been able to find rumors of Bowman ending up with H Scott Motorsports, if they form an alliance with Hendrick.  Biffle is rumored for that ride, too.  Biffle could also end up in the 44 with RPM.

Bowman certainly should be in a car that has an alliance with Hendrick. 

I like the idea of Biffle in the 44 car.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kevin Ward is 100% at fault.   @naughty_lucy420, every point you made is correct.  He had no business jumping out of his car, wearing a black fire suit on a poorly lit track, no matter how mad he

Agreed on both points! On the Chase...  The reason I don't like it is that it doesn't really support drivers who are consistent all season long, which is basically what you said.  It's been a pee

Ok, that just sucks.  Normally I wouldn't wish ill on a car, but I really hope it goes up in smoke about 6 laps in.  Though if it does, that lying orange schmuk'll be saying it won on Monday.  

Posted Images

6 hours ago, LucyVersion2.0 said:

Only like 90 days until Daytona!  Lol

Seriously, I miss it already because the Packers have sucked so bad this year there won't be a post season.

Did you see?  Rusty Wallace is driving in some Ferrari championship race at Daytona this weekend? I cannot find any broadcast of it.

Also, Clint Boyer is suing H Scott Motorsport for back salary. Boyer is no Smoke but I guess we will find out how good he is in good equipment, assuming  SHR Fords are as good as SHR Chevys

10 hours ago, scinosensation said:

Did you see?  Rusty Wallace is driving in some Ferrari championship race at Daytona this weekend? I cannot find any broadcast of it.

Also, Clint Boyer is suing H Scott Motorsport for back salary. Boyer is no Smoke but I guess we will find out how good he is in good equipment, assuming  SHR Fords are as good as SHR Chevys

Yep, I read those items on jayski :)  Rusty was my first favorite driver.

I think the SHR Fords will be just fine; they'll have an alliance with Penske, and those cars are fast.  I think Bowyer will do well there. 

8 minutes ago, LucyVersion2.0 said:

Yep, I read those items on jayski :)  Rusty was my first favorite driver.

I think the SHR Fords will be just fine; they'll have an alliance with Penske, and those cars are fast.  I think Bowyer will do well there. 

I saw them on Jayski too, and I figured that Rusty was among your favorites. I always liked the Wallace bothers too; I thought Rusty was the best driver and Kenny the most outrageous personality and a talented but not top flight driver the way Rusty was. 

Somehow I missed the SHR-Penske alliance. Certainly Harvick and Busch will quickly be up to speed, and give Logano and Kez a good run for the money. 

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, LucyVersion2.0 said:

2017 NASCAR Sprint Cup Team Chart

This is a chart I've done of confirmed teams for the 2017 season.  It's very colorful, might hurt your eyes.

2017 NASCAR Team Chart.odt

Thank you very much, Lucy. This chart is awesome. It also makes clear there are still rides to be filled.

I was also very happy for Bowman that he will be in the 88 for the Clash.

8 hours ago, scinosensation said:

Thank you very much, Lucy. This chart is awesome. It also makes clear there are still rides to be filled.

I was also very happy for Bowman that he will be in the 88 for the Clash.

Me too, awesome of Dale to let him do that.

I fixed my typo, by the way, I had JTG as JTD in one of my entries, lol.  I'll be adding the vacant entries to the chart as they are filled.

2017 NASCAR Team Chart.odt

By the way, Front Row Motorsports...LOL!!!  Yeah, when I think of cars that are in the front row, the 34 and 38 pop right into my mind first thing, taking the green flag side by side at some big ass super speedway...okay, that was mean.

Go Fas Racing?  FAS = Fast As Shit?  What kind of shit is that?  It's definitely not no Tijuana trots shit, or food poisoning shit, or Harry on the toilet after Lloyd slips him laxatives shit.  It's that pick up a book, because you're going to shit a brick shit kind of shit.  Way too much mention of shit in that, now I'm thinking of Enzo Amore...ewwwww

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, juizerdude said:

I loved watching Jeff Gordon with my dad but to me the sports too over regulated anymore same cars same engines laser inspections. For crying out loud lol. Love demo derby's though

I very much agree with your point on NASCAR being over regulated and the cars being essentially clones. I recall several years ago Robbie Gordon was fined because he switched "manufacturers" at the last minute and had a wrong decal headlight or some such (in the COT days).

On the other hand the costs of allowing each team to innovate would very quickly drive all but probably HMS, JGR, Penske, maybe Roush out of the sport. One need only look at Formula 1 where the guidelines are set for the engine and chassis and each team (2 cars each) works from there. There are essentially three top flight bottomless money pit teams and 8 also-rans, and every year or so one of the also-rans goes out of business or into bankruptcy, etc.

Another thing I do not like is the charter team system, the buying and selling and renting of charters. 

Interesting info from jayski:

Two drivers in the top 10 all season: Just two drivers spent the entire 2016 Cup season in the top 10 in points: #18-Kyle Busch and #19-Carl Edwards.
Busch spent four different weeks at the top - after Atlanta (Feb), Las Vegas (March), Texas (April), and Richmond (Sept). His lowest point in the standings was 9th, following Michigan and Sonoma in June.
Edwards led the points after Richmond in April. He was 10th after New Hampshire and Dover in September.
(NASCAR)(12-31-2016)

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2017 at 5:04 PM, scinosensation said:

Just In: Edwards retires, Suarez moves into 19 car! Same crew chief, who will be on his 4th driver in 4 years!

I'm surprised Carl Edwards retired now, but I'm not surprised he did so without the fanfare other recent drivers have gotten upon announcing his retirement.  I thought for sure he was staying with JGR another few years, especially when he wasn't far from winning a Championship.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...