Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Looking for admins for an onorashi fanpage

Seems like a horrendous use of Facebook. Nobody really uses Facebook for masturbation or fetish use; you may find it difficult to get many likes or follows using Facebook as the platform. Fetlife or Tumblr tend to be better adult-friendly choices. 

Be super careful about the anime photos and any sexual content; it will quickly get the page deleted and may get the administrators under suspicion as well. A couple of the anime drawings look underage. Also, almost all of the content is copyrighted, so they can remove the page for that reason. It'll probably be fine until someone reports it.

Neat idea but I wouldn't use Facebook, they have a strong ruling about content that can be posted on there. Plus I don't think many people who have this fetish would go to Facebook as they won't want to make it public that they like a page to do with a fetish. If you want to share images and stuff to do with omorashi create a tumblr or a twitter account, they have no rules regarding sexual material.

Actually I haven't designed this page for masturbation. It's mostly just about anime peeing and some asians. Also I know how report system works now and until you don't say anything "wrong" about muslims or don't post dicks, you can feel safe. Also I don't ask for followers, I just want to find someone to help me managing it (which is anonymous). Also remember you can easily hide displaying of pages you like.

For now I have 274 page likes with 4-10 likes under posts. It got a pretty nice like fountain, so I hope it will start spinning again after unhiding page.

@KubaAseph

I'm confused... Why not just start a Tumblr, or some other kind of blog, where such content is allowed and not a problem?

You wanted to start a fan page for Omorashi, I totally get that.  But when people expressed various concerns about Facebook being the correct platform for this, you seemed to react with quite a bit of hostility, somehow bringing Muslims into your tirade.

Then, when it looks like you got reported for something, which is a danger when you are using a platform like Facebook, you come here and start pointing fingers?  I did check out your Facebook page a bit, only to see another tirade you posted about being trolled and calling OmoOrg users scum.

I just don't get what you are trying to accomplish exactly.  It seems like you are almost trying to set yourself up to have your page taken down, and you seem like you want to attack anyone who has pointed out that this might be a bad idea.

9 hours ago, TVGuy said:

calling OmoOrg users scum

I said that to person who reported it.

9 hours ago, TVGuy said:

you want to attack anyone who has pointed out that this might be a bad idea.

Wat? I said about my FP here and the reports started coming. So I suspect somebody from here has intentionally reported my content to "prove" me that FB isn't safe place.

9 hours ago, TVGuy said:

only to see another tirade you posted about being trolled and calling OmoOrg users scum

Seriously man, next time prove screenshot instead of twisting my statement, okay?

Also (this time I used my second account, so it was me), but how could I post about beng banned while having ban? :3

Edited by KubaAseph (see edit history)

To be fair, I don't think they were pointing the finger at anyone, just suspecting. At least I believe there's a difference. 

16 hours ago, KubaAseph said:

Honestly: was that one of you or just typical crippled childish FB user?

See, they even specify that it could be anyone.

I also don't believe they were attacking anyone, OP has been fairly calm throughout this thread, minus the comment on facebook about the reporter being scum which isn't part of this thread or specifically towards omorg members anyway.