Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What's in your stash?

So today I thought it would be fun to take an inventory of my diapers. I'd like to know and see pics of what others have in their stash, where they keep it, and how many diapers they have. Here are my results.

Fitted Briefs, M: 28

Adjustable Briefs, S: 18

GoodNites, Boys, L-XL: 13

GoodNites, Girls, L-XL: 4

GoodNites Bedmats: 6

UnderJams, Boys, L-XL: 41

In total, I have 104 diapers, excluding the bedmates. More than I expected to have. 94 fit in the bin I hide them in. Here's a pic of my stash.

1469405033742-1636535043.jpg

What do you have in yours?

1 hour ago, naughty_lucy420 said:

I thought this post was about something else, haha...

But I'll answer, anyway...  I only buy Goodnites right now, girls size XL.  Currently, I'm out, but I usually keep them under the sink in the bathroom, not particularly hidden.

I'm way too shy not to hide mine. But I recommend you try Underjams, if you ever get the chance.

1 hour ago, naughty_lucy420 said:

I thought this post was about something else, haha...

But I'll answer, anyway...  I only buy Goodnites right now, girls size XL.  Currently, I'm out, but I usually keep them under the sink in the bathroom, not particularly hidden.

I know, I totally did too lol - especially when I saw your name here, Lucy :p.

OK, I don't do diapers, although I have tried them. They just don't give me the "high" I get from pants. But I do have a stash - of clothes for the purpose. It contains at present:

• 3 pairs of Levis 501s (well-worn, blue natural faded)
  • 1 pair of denim cutoffs (blue, stretch, new)
  • 2 pairs of slacks (pale gray, dark indigo)
  • 1 pair of light gray sweat pants
  • 1 pair of light gray yoga pants
  • 2 pairs of ladies short shorts (dark blue, white)
  • 1 pair of leggins (pale green opaque)
  • several dozen pairs of men's underpants
14 minutes ago, alexwbj said:

I know, I totally did too lol - especially when I saw your name here, Lucy :p.

OK, I don't do diapers, although I have tried them. They just don't give me the "high" I get from pants. But I do have a stash - of clothes for the purpose. It contains at present:

• 3 pairs of Levis 501s (well-worn, blue natural faded)
  • 1 pair of denim cutoffs (blue, stretch, new)
  • 2 pairs of slacks (pale gray, dark indigo)
  • 1 pair of light gray sweat pants
  • 1 pair of light gray yoga pants
  • 2 pairs of ladies short shorts (dark blue, white)
  • 1 pair of leggins (pale green opaque)
  • several dozen pairs of men's underpants

Hey, it's still a wetting stash!

Any of my stuff isn't really particularly hidden. My bad. Benefits of living by myself, I guess, but I occasionally have misplaced what I'm looking for.

Don't have particular numbers, but I have 20+ of most of these: Goodnites pull-ups, ABU Space, ABU Simples, ABU Lavender, Bambino Bellisimos, Tykables, Abri-Flex protectives, Ultimate Boost Ups pads. Have a couple ABU Cushies. Looking forward to picking up some Rearz ones soon. Random various Depends/Always sample packs too.

As for applicable accessories, baby powder, packaging tape, locking plastic pants cover, suppositories, glycerin, beer bong.

12 hours ago, girliegirl765 said:

Any of my stuff isn't really particularly hidden. My bad. Benefits of living by myself, I guess, but I occasionally have misplaced what I'm looking for.

Don't have particular numbers, but I have 20+ of most of these: Goodnites pull-ups, ABU Space, ABU Simples, ABU Lavender, Bambino Bellisimos, Tykables, Abri-Flex protectives, Ultimate Boost Ups pads. Have a couple ABU Cushies. Looking forward to picking up some Rearz ones soon. Random various Depends/Always sample packs too.

As for applicable accessories, baby powder, packaging tape, locking plastic pants cover, suppositories, glycerin, beer bong.

I'd keep my stuff less hidden than I do know if I lived on my own. Sadly, I only make $7.75 an hour, and due to school, I'll have to drop yo just weekends. I won't be on my own any time soon :(