Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hold with me?

I don't know if this is the right place to post this (as you've probably gathered I'm fairly new to this whole shebang) but I've been reading some of you guys' stories and it's got me super hot really desperate, :blush: like my bladder is firm beneath my super skinny jeans and if I sit in certain positions, its a bit touch and go whether I hold back the flood or not! Sitting upright is fine, as soon as I lean back in my chair or relax the tiniest amount - oh shit! :excl: I can't exactly grab my crotch when my flatmates are in the room :unsure:

So do you guys want to talk through with me as I hold? I'm trying to sit and eat dinner, my flatmates constantly walking past - I mustn't let on to them what's going on!! Unfortunately, that means no wetting either :( but maybe you could give me dares or tips of whatever you feel like - run with it! I'll report back in detail :grin:

- Dawn x

• 2 weeks later...

I'm kind of surprised no one has jumped in on this one. You are in the right place (I think), and people usually love talking to others while holding. I know I'm always up to talk to people while they or myself are holding, usually makes it easier to hang on just a little longer. If no one else wants to talk, I'm down for it. You can PM to figure out how would be the easiest way to do that if you like. :)

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...