Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

3 hours ago, heartkitten13 said:

Then Kat will have Nagito all to herself. The things she'd do to him... in the meantime, if I get two more, let's go with Lillie... (I think she's techincally been here before so she isn't a complete foreigner) and... hmmm, I wonder if one of the angels could bribe Paradox to join in. If so, Paradox. If not, Penelope

AuthorFaust: Lillie is a part of Faust's story, Sun and Moon, Faust Style, so she doesn't count as a Foreigner. She's very much an applicable person...As for Paradox....

Paradox: Pen me in as a firm maybe! I do have a fun side too, after all. *winky Face*

AuthorFaust: So to update...

Heartkitten: [5/5 characters selected] [Nikki, Kat, Lillie, Paradox,Penelope]

CuriousAnon: [0/5]

Character options list:

Yuno Gasai, Flandmir Treepes, Gwenyvere, Megan Fox, Nikki Redfield, Kat Heart, Lillie, Paradox, Penelope

AuthorFaust: Feel free to vote on ones, in addition to suggesting more. Faust thinks he'll narrow it down to about 3 for each Team.....At most.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Faust apologies for seeming rather scatter brained...But, Seeing all of these stories... Faust just wanted to give it a try himself! So, Pardon Faust for seeming a bit odd...but, Faust figures he

You steel yourself, leaning towards the boy as you part from the classroom, giving him a pleading look. "I...I have to go to the bathroom.." You confess to him, the boy nodding as he starts to tu

Grinning as you feel Faust pinned under you, you take a breath..and utter a few magical words. "What's wrong, Faust?" You ask innocently, yet deviously. "Are you finding it...hard to concentrate?

Posted Images

3 hours ago, ctm1992 said:

I will go with Hisa, Chiwa, Ellie, Shimakaze, and Ella for suggestions.

AuthorFaust: Your selections have been noted!

Heartkitten: [5/5 characters selected] [Nikki, Kat, Lillie, Paradox,Penelope]

CuriousAnon: [0/5]

Ctm1992: [5/5] [Hisa, Chiwa, Ellie, Shimakaze, Ella]

Character options list:

Yuno Gasai, Flandmir Treepes, Gwenyvere, Megan Fox, Nikki Redfield, Kat Heart, Lillie, Paradox, Penelope, Hisa, Chiwa, Ellie, Shimakaze, Ella Frost.

Saril: Oh, and small point of interest to all....Feel free to pick sides, as it were. Team Flonne, or Team Etna. I certainly am not opposed to either....*Grin*

AuthorFaust: in the meantime, if there are any other questions..Faust, Alcor, Headmaster Kurou, or Saril could possibly answer them too. In addition to the whole, character thing.

3 hours ago, guest said:

Time for a controversial one- I'd like to throw in Eleanor. I'm interested to see what will happen...

AuthorFaust: Eleanor shall be added to potential options. You have 4 more slots, for characters to suggest....And you are also able to put a vote behind someone that you personally have not suggested. And..as noted, up to two could be people from outside of Faust stories.

AuthorFaust: Faust plans to give it a few days before starting up the story for it....If Faust gets a positive enough response, he might even start the new interactive a bit early...

9 hours ago, Curiousanon said:

Um apologies for disappearing, I just got on to see I missed a lot XD I'll be picking my set later, though could someone catch me up on how things will be working?

I'll be back on later today more properly, but I've lost track of how things are going

AuthorFaust: The shorthand is: Flonne versus Etna in a lewd battle to see who can pleasure Saril More, through her Avatar. [Faust]. Each person gets to submit a total of [5] people, two of which may be outsiders. Likewise, if you really want to see someone already listed, then you can use a vote to push them forward a bit. Faust plans to take a majority vote...and to associate potential playmates with either Flonne's, or Etna's side.

Faust Characters: OMORA, Yuno (though I believe she was already counted?), Paradox, Goddess of Indecisiveness and potential bringer of dirty tricks.

Non-Faust Characters:

Here's where I play DIRTY. Kitten's Trump Card was Megan Fox, Mine is the OTHER sex goddess internet character, a humanized molestia if I may. :3

And my other Non-Faust character... I don't have a solid choice yet

Edited by Curiousanon (see edit history)

AuthorFaust: So, to keep up a tab....

Characters Selected are:

Yuno Gasai, Flandmir Treepes, Gwenyvere, Megan Fox, Nikki Redfield, Kat Heart, Lillie, Penelope, Hisa, Chiwa, Shimakaze, Ella Frost. Eleanor,

Youmu,  Kotori, Ellie, Juuni, Taiga, Illya, Plutia, Reisen, Misty, Jennifer, OMORA, Paradox,  'Molestia'.

Yuno has 3 Votes
Chiwa has 3 votes

Lillie has 2 Votes
OMORA has 2 votes
Paradox has 2 Votes
Ellie has 2 Votes
HIsa has 2 Votes,

[Everyone else has 1 vote]

AuthorFaust: in the interest of keeping things moving, Faust will request that people vote between the 5 with Two votes apiece. [Lillie, OMORA, Paradox, Ellie, Hisa], to determine who to Exclude from this.
And, to stir the pot more....The teams...

[Team Golden Love] (Lead by Flonne) and [Team Mischief] (Lead by Etna).Will be decided, based on either commentor, or Authorial Selection. For now...

Yuno Gasai is the cleanup hitter for Team Golden Love...While

Chiwa Harusaki is the last devious player in team Mischief.

As an alternate to picking someone to exclude, if one character from outside of Faust's stories can be voted on by More than 2 people, then Faust will simply add them in, and make the teams 4 on 4. The options as it were are [Illya, Taiga, Jennifer, Misty, 'Molestia', Megan Fox, Gwenyvere], but can be added to...For the sake of this final vote. [You may vote for either one of the characters to exclude, or one outsider to join.]

3 hours ago, ctm1992 said:

Hmm as for who to exclude from the list I say lillie and omora

On a side note, will the team numbers effect how long we have with each person?

AuthorFaust: The team sizes are going to be 3 to 3....So as to make it more of a competition. As such, each of the six will get selected. In Relation to that....

Only one person needs to be excluded. As Yuno and Chiwa are already shoo-ins....With 5 other girls, but only 4 slots...Only one girl gets dissuaded...

AuthorFaust: Well, Faust has tallied up votes...and, as such...We'll continue from here.......pulling OMORA....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two angels descend upon the world with a hurried, frantic rush. The idea of being in such a...personal relationship with Saril is an offer that for most would come once in a lifetime....Much less, when you have a theoretical eternity to spend. You see, the reason Saril's own powers are so..prominent  is not just because of her divine figure, or her skilled fingers. Her perfectly soft skin, or her tender lips....

No, Saril's own touch comes in a completely different way.....As if every pleasant feeling your body could comprehend suddenly occurred at once, and stimulated you in just the right ways....From the finest tastes of sweets, to the warmest of sensations....The softest of comforts, the cooling breeze.....

Every pleasant sensation you could ever muster....All at the Goddess's fingertips, able to provoke them again...and again..and again.

So, naturally...The two angels were eager to get their mission started.

"Three on three...Now or never." Etna called to Flonne, who gave a firm nod.

"Uh huh....I dibs Yuno." the blonde called, ZOOMING through the air, and leaving a small, nearly imperceptible mark on the girl's upper thigh.

"What?! Ugh..fine...Then I'll dibs.." Etna snapped, dashing about for a certain, petite girl....With familiar hair, and a naughty disposition....Chiwa Harusaki's mark being along her back. "this one."

The two zoomed around for a myriad of targets....Before finally setting on some....the crimson haired demoness grinning.

"Ohhh, I have a secret Weapon for this, Flonne.." she teased, grinning as she wrote a small sentence on a notepad.

'This statement is a Lie..'

And in a flash, a familiar figure poofed into existence, the Goddess of ill-logic appeared.

"Sup Sup? Paradox in the house!" the contrary Goddess called, as Etna whispered something into her ears. After all, Saril said they had to stimulate the boy....

She never said the people stimulating had to be human.

"Alright....This is going to be our most intense battle.." Flonne called, quietly. "I need to select my choice...carefully..."

Both girls had three little capsules in their hands, each of which would defer an urge.....A cripplingly effective one. The question was, when to use it? After all, if it was a best of three between the two....

============================================================================================================================

Team Golden Love  [Flonne] Consists of...

Yuno, Lillie, and Hisa

Team Mischief  [Etna] Consists of.....

Chiwa, Ellie, and Paradox.

The Score is 0-0 [to be noted later...]

Team Flonne has [Bladder, Tummy, Libido] Pills in stock.

Team Etna has [Bladder, Tummy, Libido] Pills in stock.

=============================================================================================================================

Team Golden Love Chooses ________ as their first attendant:

1. Lillie

2. Hisa

Uses _________ Pill(s)

1. A Bladder

2. A Tummy

3. A Libido

4. No

And plans to incite release through...

1. Direct contact with an accident

2. Blatant Vulgarity

3. Raw Desperation

4. Sex

5. Sensitive Touching

6. other [Specify]

Team Mischief Chooses ______ as their first attendant:

1. Paradox

2. Ellie

Uses _________ Pill(s)

1. A Bladder

2. A Tummy

3. A Libido

4. No

And plans to incite release through...

1. A lewd View

2. Shameless release

3. Defiant desperation

4. Sex

5. Cruel Denial

6. other [Specify]

AuthorNote: Each pill can be used once per team. Can use all 3 pills on one, or even 2, or can save em for the end.

hm...

I... I think Team Love will go for...

Hisa...

Granted I'm biased in that I don't plan to use the tummy pill (not into scat myself) and am saving the other 2 for the last round, but I think 4, don't use the pill, or use the tummy pill and get it out of the way.

and I think that a mix of 3 and 5 is the best combination currently. I don't know if they're supposed to make the most pleasure before release or get him the most releases (I'm assuming the former) but if it's the most pleasure before 1 release then we should try to drag this out until we hit him with basically a limit break to finish it in the end.

3 hours ago, Curiousanon said:

hm...

I... I think Team Love will go for...

Hisa...

Granted I'm biased in that I don't plan to use the tummy pill (not into scat myself) and am saving the other 2 for the last round, but I think 4, don't use the pill, or use the tummy pill and get it out of the way.

and I think that a mix of 3 and 5 is the best combination currently. I don't know if they're supposed to make the most pleasure before release or get him the most releases (I'm assuming the former) but if it's the most pleasure before 1 release then we should try to drag this out until we hit him with basically a limit break to finish it in the end.

AuthorFaust: Faust wishes to inform you can choose for both teams, not just for your own personal rooting for one. And the goal can be inferred as either: A powerful release, or a myriad of them. Whichever you feel would have a better effect for Saril....

9 minutes ago, Faust said:

AuthorFaust: Faust wishes to inform you can choose for both teams, not just for your own personal rooting for one. And the goal can be inferred as either: A powerful release, or a myriad of them. Whichever you feel would have a better effect for Saril....

Mmm.....

Admittedly I guess I should put myself in a different perspective as I keep thinking actually on my team, knowing that I can pick for both but not wanting to accidentally make something better for the other side than my own plan is, I guess I'm just getting WAY too competitive in this.

And... the only real issue I can think of with it being either or both of them is the simple fact that one team could go the myriad path whilst the other could go powerful and have one be able to steal the work of the other away.