Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Faust apologies for seeming rather scatter brained...But, Seeing all of these stories... Faust just wanted to give it a try himself! So, Pardon Faust for seeming a bit odd...but, Faust figures he

You steel yourself, leaning towards the boy as you part from the classroom, giving him a pleading look. "I...I have to go to the bathroom.." You confess to him, the boy nodding as he starts to tu

Grinning as you feel Faust pinned under you, you take a breath..and utter a few magical words. "What's wrong, Faust?" You ask innocently, yet deviously. "Are you finding it...hard to concentrate?

Posted Images

You let your hands slowly slide down from the girl's amazing bosom, and look her over...The girl lightly trembling.

'Hmm...She doesn't seem to be cold....So it must be..' you lightly ponder, before letting your hands sink into the water...and then slowly...carefully....

Press..... onto the girl's tensed tummy, and surprisingly firm bladder...

Blop...

Lyna's face positively glows at this, as her hand dips under the water, moving behind her. She seems to stay frozen in fear for a few moments, before settling down...yet still flushing...

"P..please..please don't do that.." she whispers, softly. "I...I've really gotta go to the potty...but..I wanted to relax with you all a bit first..."

She's really a sweet girl...You almost feel bad for tormenting her like that. Well...almost. Chiwa has gone from mildly feeling up the other girl, to nearly making out with the girl, as you turn. Lyna's eyes try to avert from it, but you can't help but stare with a slightly lewd grin......Though....

What do you do from here?

================================================================================================================================

1. Ignore Lyna, join in on the fun with Chiwa and Hisa.

2. Try to touch Lyna some more

3. Tease Lyna into an accident

4. Try to put naughty thoughts in Lyna's mind.

5. Pray to Saril for divine interference........Involving your 'brother.'

6. Other [Write in]

You give a small grin, and start to pool water in your hands....And let it pour out.

"Mmmm...Look at this warm...warm water.." you muse, as it dribbles through your fingers. "Just...positively filling this spring...And just...ready to just...floooooooooow through..."

Lyna's body positively trembles at this...Before you see her face light up, and her hands dip down under the water.

"Ahhh..!! Ahhh I peed a little..!" Lyna cries out, before starting to turn around. "I..I'll be right back! I have to go to the potty before it all comes out!"

Her towel falls into the water without incident, and you see her tensing, quivering bottom...Along with a trembling, quivering slit. You lightly lick your lips, ogling the girl's exposed form with all of the other girls....As her hands lightly grip herself....

Of course, no good story is without a naughty, naughty end...And someone trying so hard to be pure and proper has to be stopped.....

The question is, by what?

=========================================================================================================================

1. Her body's urges overwhelm her.

2. You pin her to the ground, so she can't escape.

3. Your brother pays a visit

4. There's a line for the toilet.

5. Dunno; You just wanna relax.

6. Other [Specify]

You give a slight grin as the girl staggers....making it only a few steps before a sound starts to fill the area.

Pssh...Pssshpssshhhh

"A...Ahhh..ahhh.uwahhwahhh....." Lyna whimpers, a clear, fierce stream gushing between her legs...positively squirting down her thighs, and spraying all over. She starts to slowly kneel down, and sniffle....Her body finally giving up....

Psshpshhhpshpshsssssshhhsssssss......

You lightly lick your lips as you ogle her plump, glistening posterior......the growing puddle under her nearly pooling back into the water...As you hear someone else pacing in.

"Ah....Oh, it must be the girl's tur...." your brother's voice calls..As you see him stride in with a towel wrapped around his waist.....Before his eyes meet with the white haired, prim and proper girl's...pretty, pink, pissing pussy.....

And you can see a certain part of the towel positively jutting out at this. It's a bit embarrassing for the girl, but you hear something coming from her. Some kind of whimper....and a...Moan?

She seems to be a bit lewder than you thought, but as you sink back into the water....You can just let your mind wander, and your body relax...

"Ahhhnnnn..."

After all, you don't worry about your body accidentally adding to the warm waters, do you?

=======================================================================================================================================

Paradox: Alright alright alright! I think we might need some Grade-A Sarilian energy to get this world re-a-manifested! So! I need some more requests! Even some Lewd requests! We only got about 10% From that little session, so everyone get your thinkin caps ready! Lady Saril, [and just as important, me], are counting on you!

[Paradox Seems a bit excited...perhaps stories with more vulgarity will incite reactions from her...]

My mind is still stuck on pokemon, so I might as well revamp my old one...
Faust has become a Captain and must create his own trial for Alola. As the lustiest guy on the island, his trial is obviously vulgarity based. 
Characters: Lillie, attempting her first trial. Trial Captain Faust. Standing in as pokemon are OMORA as a steel type, Youmu as a ghost type, and Flan as a dark type.
Setting: A cave which Faust has modified.
Modifiers: All pokemon have their lusts at maximum, other needs are randomized.
Lewdity: Maximum