Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female I Gotta Pokemon Go!

9 hours ago, leon2040 said:

Then again, depending on the size of this Community College campus, campus police might just be a couple rent-a-cops.

Depends.  "Campus Safety" is generally a Security Officer who may or may not also have an open carry weapons permit or baton or pepper spray permit.  Security Officers do have the power to arrest, but their abilities are restricted compared to a peace officer.  Generally "Campus Police" is an extension of a local agency's police department.  Cal State Universities generally have sworn officers in black and whites patrolling the campus.  While the campus is their primary jurisdiction, a sworn peace officer can always radio for backup from other local agencies for assistance.  (For example, Cal State Long Beach PD would radio out to Long Beach PD in case they need assistance with something that may have started on campus and has now moved off campus).

Sorry to buzzkill the thread with boring facts, but there is a difference between "Campus Safety" and "Campus Police" and I wanted to touch on it a little bit.

“Fuuuuuuck I have to piss so much!” I get a lot more vulgar under stress, and start voicing my thoughts more often. Never mind the shame of having to walk to the library in this state, this really hurts and I don't want to bear it any longer than absolutely necessary. I want to use the library's bathroom, but...that would take at least 15 more minutes of walking, I really don't think I can manage even that any more. So, as much as I don't want to (and I want little more than to not have to), it's time to try peeing outside.

So, where should I do it? Even if I've lowered myself to the point I've accepted this, I still have non-negotiable location standards. There are a lot of roads and walks crossing throughout the campus, I have to choose somewhere out of their sight. So where would that be? Not that I'm thinking clearly, my mental process is currently a minefield of desperation, but I'm trying my best to map out the campus. I've never realized how many pathways there are, either for cars or pedestrians, they're everywhere.

There is nowhere completely private. Anywhere I could try to pee, I'd be in direct line of sight of some path. So now I have to calculate where I'd be least likely to be caught, but that means I'm bringing math and probabilities into it. “There's no cars on the campus, so I probably don't have to worry about the parking lots and exit roads. Just stay out of view of the streets and the walking circle at the top, no one should I have to pee I have to pee I HAVE TO PEE!” I'm losing my focus, I can't concentrate on choosing an acceptable spot, and the worst thing; I feel a tiny spurt of urine leak into my panties. I'm rapidly running out of time, so I just have to run to the most recent location I had in mind, regardless of its practicality. And thank God there isn't anyone, because my hands are between my legs so hard and I'm screaming incomprehensibly as I run up the hill.

My chosen destination was the gap between the college library and gym, it's like an alley that can only be seen by students walking past the library or drivers on a road that no one ever drives through, so it's pretty much guaranteed isolation under the circumstances. I hide in the shadows between the buildings, looking around frantically for onlookers and dancing to push the inevitable off as far as I can.

Now...what do I do? I've never even considered using the bathroom outside before, but I know there must be a reason women aren't expected to do it. I obviously can't stand up like the guys do, sitting isn't generally an option in natural environments, so what are my options? Somehow, I need to figure out something I've never done before, which the female body was not meant to do, before it's no longer a concern.

“No, wait, I'm a fucking idiot! I have a phone!” Of course, why didn't I think of this yet? Surely I'm not the first girl who's needed to know this, there's bound to be plenty of internet articles on the subject. All I need to do is reach into my pocket and pull my phone out, which would necessitate removing one of my hands from my crotch...I really don't want to do that, if I even can.

But if I don't do the research, I'm basically guaranteed to fail. So I pull my shaking right hand off the rough khaki fabric of my shorts and slide it into my pocket, agonizingly slowly, like I'm performing surgery. The tips of my fingers just barely make contact with the rubber case, and my bladder sends a signal clearer than a lighthouse on an empty ocean night: no, now. Another bit of pee found its way out into my underwear, more than last time, the pressure increasing to warn the dam is getting closer to breaking.

My body's intent couldn't be more transparent: unless my shorts come off within the next few seconds, I'd be feeling a lot wetter. The idea of taking the time to look something up, no matter how relevant and helpful, could not be further from my mind now. Instead, both my hands bolted to the front of my shorts, fumbling to push the button back out of its slot and pull the zipper down. Both holds came undone, and the loose garment fell to my ankles.

I must surely be a sight to behold now, a 20 year old girl on an empty college campus, my green panties on full display with a wholly obvious dark, wet patch. But clearly I don't care, because I almost immediately thrust my underwear down to join my shorts, a couple drops falling down my legs. That was all the sign my bladder needed that the coast was clear and that it was safe to pee now.

Like it was slow-motion, I could feel my internal reservoir starting to flood out, time is almost out. I'm not prepared, what do I do now, anything's fine! One of those giant external air conditioning units right next to me? That'll do! I sit down on it, not all the way back like it's a toilet because that would make entire library smell like urine, but instead hanging off the edge with my ass just barely on the cold metal. The idea is that, since I'm sitting like I'm used to, I know my pee will jet forward past the top of the AC unit and splatter into the grass.

That was the plan, there was just one point I overlooked. You can't blame me, I wasn't thinking right. It almost worked, I'm peeing from my perch just fine...it's just that I didn't take my shorts or panties completely off, so pee's flying mostly straight into it, wetting my pants with an extra step. I don't even notice at first, I'm too lost in the mixture of emotions that is relief, paranoia, and pain, but my self-consciousness of what I'm doing makes me look down and I see myself soaking my clothes.

Of course I start to panic at the sight of that, and my first response is to swing my legs upwards to get them out of the way of the stream, a noble effort, but a wasted one. Even if moving my legs up shifts my junk and starts spraying higher, it's enough to get my shorts out of the way temporarily. It's just that, with my weak lower body muscles, I can't keep my legs elevated for long. As they're starting to descend, I prepare to swing them up again before they fall back into the line of fire, but I failed to account for the change in my center of gravity, causing me to fall backwards onto the air conditioner.

It's a short fall, it doesn't hurt, but the dynamic of everything going on changes in the span of one second. I'm now stunned and facing the sky, my privates are aimed in an entirely different angle, and I'm positioned lying on my back with my legs hanging off the box. I can't see it, but now that altitudes have changed, the pitch of my pee has altered, and I can tell from the splattering it somehow all lined up to go straight into my shorts again.

I try to sit back up, but it's not a very wide surface I've found myself on, my hands don't have a place to push from, and my core muscles aren't strong enough to do the job. Instead, I slide forward onto my feet, which isn't easy because the top of an AC is neither flat nor smooth, and stand again, nude below the belt. But by now, my pee stream is starting to lose power, it no longer has any forward arc and is instead falling directly down...into my clothes. Is there an award for the worst luck, or does every girl who tries this for the first time fail so spectacularly?

I've got nothing left to give, just a couple final drops into my absolutely soaked panties. Despite the effort and stripping, I look no better than if I had just wet myself. It's so obvious on my shorts, the thighs, butt, and zipper area of the tan fabric dark and shining in the sun. Even my white socks are saturated with the slightest hint of yellow discoloration. I could have gotten away with it if I had just completely removed my shorts and peed my panties, then at least no one would see after.

Bending over to pick them back up to redress, my gaze shifts upward, and that's the first time I notice the door in front of me. Ordinarily, it wouldn't matter because I know how every other door is, but I know what this one is. The entrance to the campus police office. Even on the weekends, they have to be here, I'm pretty sure. “Fuck, I could have asked someone in there,” was my first reaction, violent anger at my own idiocy. Second was, if there would be someone inside... “Shit, they might see me!” With speeds I didn't even know I possessed, my clothes went right back where they belonged, buttoned and zipped, and I ran off.

Moving in these is not comfortable. They stick to my legs with that disgusting wet feeling of high humidity, making up for their localized dampness with their magnitude, completely drenched from the shorts down. Okay, not “completely”, my pockets are dry so my phone was spared, but I'm still angry at the device for putting me in this situation to begin with. I peed myself because of Pokemon, and I didn't even get anything good. That's a story I'm taking to my grave.

I know for a fact I'm taking the back road home, but even then, someone's bound to see me. Even if I don't know them and will never encounter them again, there's no way they'd forget how I look: miserable and pathetic. And I can't even wash myself down to make things a little more bearable. Of course, I can't go inside to do it, that's a given, but I can't even pour my water bottle over myself to wash out the gross wetness and at least be clean when I drank it all. Hold on a second...I had an empty, large volume, wide mouthed bottle this whole time... "FUCK!"

Edited by Captain L (see edit history)