Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Ok folks. My first time writing about this so please be kind. 

this happened when I had just turned 18 and had gone to college. I met this guy who was (a lot) older than me but I found him so horny! Even when we weren't together, I would masturbate several times a day thinking about him. Any ways, to the point...

he had mentioned, only in passing, that he had seen a girl pee her panties when he was a teenager, and that it turned him on. Now, I come from a real strict background, and had never even thought about pee as a turn on, but I wanted to surprise him.

I d chided to have a dry run (OK, probably the wrong words) so I put on a t shirt and a skirt with just some ordinary bikini cotton panties underneath and went out to one of the universities playing fields. There were usually students around on hot days but I managed to find myself a place that was away from others, but the fact that they were there was argue turn on! 

I arranged myself  so I was sitting on the grass, almost sitting on my feet but not quite. As I knew what I was going to do I can't tell you how horny I was. So, come the moment, I took a couple of deep breaths and very slowly started to pee into my panties. 

I fealt the warmth spread and knew it was running onto the grass. I could feel my ass soaking wet but by far the most exciting think was that I was actually peeing my panties.

i tried it again the next day and by the time I met him in the evening, I knew I was ready. We went for a summers evening walk and a kiss and cuddle in a nearby wood. I love being touched, especially outdoors and Chris got his hands into my panties. 

Thats when I let it go, all over his hand, through my panties, down me legs, everywhere.

it was also when I had the biggest orgasm of my life.

• 1 month later...