Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• 1 month later...

Thanks :-) I've been desperate in front of him, but in terms of wetting...I have epilepsy and I usually wake up wet so he's seen that a lot, and more recently I've woken up with a diaper (happy pants, we call them in our household!) on because he knows the likelihood of m having another seizure means likely more wet pants. 

He's wet himself in front of me before. He had a spinal injury and so he has a reflex bladder, meaning it's like a baby's- It gets full, it empties. He's on medication now to stop it, and has to catheterise, but this one time shortly after his accident we were walking towards the shops and he suddenly grabbed at his crotch a bit, he had started leaking. Once his bladder goes, it goes and he had way less control back then so we just had to keep going into the shops with him peeing himself, as I asked where the bathroom was. Turns out they were downstairs so that didn't work! I told him that I always keep a spare set of clothes handy in case I have a seizure, and he should maybe do the same. 

Being a teacher, I see a lot of desperation, and experience a lot myself. So I may have to start getting those stories down! 

• 7 months later...