Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I have a question but if its too graphic, please let me know.  My question is how many out there have lurked on or gone to this site whilst at work.  Out of those, how many have gotten so turned on that their dripping into their pants at work. If anyone wants to share their story, feel free.

My story is, as unplanned as it is, I logged on to check a couple of things and started reading stories, lurking, etc.  The next thing I know, I'm so turned on that I'm dripping into my pants.  I'm trying to decide if I just force myself to think of something else or let my imagination runaway until I cream in my pants.  I really want to pee badly now.  I should mention that I have a locked office... Anyway, I thought I'd share just in case someone fancies, has thoughts, etc.

1 hour ago, wetset2015w said:

Tied to this question, has anyone ever wet at work? I just peed a tiny bit but nothing my shirt won't cover up and I'm holding off until I get in my car.  

Yes I have.

1 hour ago, wetset2015w said:

I have a question but if its too graphic, please let me know.  My question is how many out there have lurked on or gone to this site whilst at work.  Out of those, how many have gotten so turned on that their dripping into their pants at work. If anyone wants to share their story, feel free.

My story is, as unplanned as it is, I logged on to check a couple of things and started reading stories, lurking, etc.  The next thing I know, I'm so turned on that I'm dripping into my pants.  I'm trying to decide if I just force myself to think of something else or let my imagination runaway until I cream in my pants.  I really want to pee badly now.  I should mention that I have a locked office... Anyway, I thought I'd share just in case someone fancies, has thoughts, etc.

I don't have computer access at my job, so no to that question.

I view throughout the day but only on my phone when wireless access is turned off. I did go online way back in the earliest days of the Internet but I would absolutely not recommend going on from work these days as most companies use software to monitor and track employees web traffic. Sure many already know this. Just my two cents. 

10 minutes ago, naughty_lucy420 said:

Ah, I don't have a smartphone, but even if I did, the nature of my job would make it very cumbersome to fool around online.

I've done it a few times, never wet myself all the way, just about 1/3 to 1/2 of my bladder.

Nice to meet someone else who doesn't have a smartphone either. We seem to be a dying breed, Lucy :)

I work at home and yes, sometimes I wet myself while working (of course, why wouldn't I).

I never wet myself visibly at work, but when I worked in an office and drank coffee all day (it was free) I tended to hold my pee until I had to go really bad.  Then I'd run to the men's room, which fortunately was just down the hall.  The downside of my habit:  sometimes I'd get tied up on a long phone call just when I was about to make my dash.  Also, the men's room had just one toilet and one urinal, and one time I had to do the dance because both were occupied.  I had a few instances of leaking into my briefs, but it never showed enough to be a problem.

I go on here a lot during the day, but only in my phone, never in my work computer. We have wifi, and if I'm following a particular thread or story, I'll frequently check in, although won't log in. 

Ive been able to actually spend some time posting as well. There have been times where I've been working on a fiction story that I'm writing, where I haven't been able to finish the chapter that I've been working on, and I've been able to finish it at work. 

Sometimes I have gotten so turned on by what I've read, that I've gotten a bit drippy, and a couple of times I've sought relief in the toilet. 

I'm lucky to be in charge of a warehouse, where I work by myself for the most part, and am therefore alone for a lot of the day, allowing me a lot of freedom. 

Ive worn a Depends brief to work once, but I've never wet myself while there. 

3 hours ago, alexwbj said:

Weren't you tempted to use your Depends, Bary? :)

Not at all, lol!

I actually don't mind the Depends, they're fun to play in, but I'd never trust one. The most I did was a few small drops in it when I'd go to the toilet, just to dampen it. 

I like em cause they remind me of a pull up, but wet one at your own risk!

Quick edit. Replied to this from work.....

Edited by Barry (see edit history)

I am at work right now.  Checking this site (and other forums) are part of my morning still-spaced-out-from-sleep routine, along with coffee, emails, spreadsheets and the like, lol.

Occasionally, I'll get a bit turned on by it all and have to go rub one out in the can....couple times a year.  I film with my phone and send it to the wife while she's at work; I get a kick out of that.

Don't be afraid to be a perv.