Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

ME and Holding...

This is sorta a small rant and also an explanation on holding and how i feel about. I didnt wanna put this in the general omo section so imma put it here since i tis abit off topic. 

So this is how i feel about holding, personally. I dont like it. When i first did omo stuff online with other people i use to hold. i would get aroused, i would lay down towels and wet sometimes, but i looked up things about holding and the effects to the body. (i was 13 at the time) I learned about kidney stones, extended bladders, losing control at random times, and even death. at that point i decided to never hold again unless i had to (which rarely happens). 

the more i see people talk about holding the more i started to dislike it. it's a dominance thing for some people, first sign i know that proves this is if they asked if you can hold until they say you can go. basically controlling your bladder. im a naturally dominate person, so if youre trying to control anything  will instantly get pissed off and probably never wanna talk to that person. Another thing is that people who ask to hold, always want to skype. i realized that im not a "squirmer"  i dont dance around and cross my legs if i have to pee. i just sit there, uncomfortably. I dont like being on skype anyway... i dont want people seeing my face and i have no way to set my laptop up to only show my pants or waist down. so it's pretty useless for me to even use skype, so i deleted it. years ago.  

Holding to me is also very boring and time consuming... I get people like the release or losing control thing but if i want release i'll just wet, and i never wanna lose control. (dominate) Sitting around while forcing yourself to drank a bunch of water is not all that entertaining. then you just sit around for hours until you have to pee. and then what? just talk about how much you have to? boring... very boring. "so how bad is it?" "oh its so bad" blah... 

I dislike holding. i'll try it but i wont skype, i wont force drink water, i wont hold any more then two hours after i feel like i have to pee, and when i think ive had enough imma go. theres not gonna be  "no hold longer dont go until i say" no imma go when i feel like it. but in the long run i rather you just not ask 

thats the end of my little rant explanation thing.

5 hours ago, naughty_lucy420 said:

Holding really isn't a huge turn on for me, either.  While I like the feeling of being on the verge of pissing myself, I'd rather let it out and have fun with it than keep holding it.  I know that lots of other people are very into desperation, though, and I know I have a cute pee dance, so I do include it in a great deal of my vids. 

You just said it all, for me at least. Raven did too, BTW. I remember getting turned on by holding when I was young, very young, too young to understand what turned on was actually, and I used to play at game a bit. But never for ten hours and all that, just savouring the sensation for a bit before taking care of it. Since I found out I like wetting my pants I am more focused on the wetting. There is a certain amount of fun in SOME holding as a lead-up to letting go. There are also two ways to wet - deciding when to wet or waiting until I have a (staged) accident. Both can be fun and turn ons, and wetting my pants on purpose is actually hot too, so the holding doesn't have to be part of it at all, it's just an optional accessory. There is a grey zone and I am willing to cross the line a bit sometimes to play along with someone else's game, up to a point, but I may expect them to make concessions to me too, such as people who only want to do holding but not wetting: if they want me to hold I will insist on wetting too, otherwise there's nothing in it for me.

But Lucy, you DO have a really cute pee dance, that is so true, and it's nice to see you do that even though I think I would be just as turned on watching you just purposely piss in your jeans without the dance, but either way. The same holds for other great video wetters such as Snuppa and so on. Plus, I admit I really enjoy the way you and other girls grab your pussies through your jeans like that. It's a gesture that gets me going, what can I say. If you would do that without needing to pee I'd love it too. Lol.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not attracted to physical pain and holding can get uncomfortable for me. So, I'm with Lucy in that when I feel the need to go, I like to just go and have fun with it. I could see playfully holding together with a significant other being a turn on, but even then I would still want to let go at a certain point, before it becomes painful.

Guest tortoise

I hate holding it in, personally. I feel I'm naturally a submissive personality so if I was to be in an Omorashi scenario I would be the holder/wetter. I would only hold and wet for someone I knew, trusted and was in a committed relationship with (I dislike it when I'm asked to do this on this website and usually deny it)

When I have been forced to hold it in I do sometimes like the feeling - I view it as a challenge to see how long my body can keep up - but mostly I dislike the full, bloated pain and how hard it is to pee afterwards.

I also do have bladder issues and so my ability to hold is pretty weak anyway; it can be difficult to reach the peak of desperation since my bladder gives in way before that. So my bladder isn't really used to holding in large amounts for long periods anyway.