Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

whats your limit (not talking about holding)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will not: 1.  Be party to any kind of embarrassing situation, even if I'm not the subject of the embarrassment.  I understand some people like to be humiliated, or humiliate others, but that's

Lol

This is not meant to sound like a cheesy pick up line, but as an overweight middle aged man, the thought of a woman of any size, age or shape who would be willing to participate in pee play is hot. Yo

Thing I'll do 

At time i still wear diapers especially if I'm studying at the library so I don't have to pack up my laptop for a pee. but for long roads trips especially if I'm towing a trailer than I use external male catheter,

I have had some unplaned wettings inside of Home depot and a grocery store. With a big puddle. At the movies I have soaked my seat many times. At concerts or outdoor festivals after bark I'll rather openly piss somewhere secluded, daytime I just pee down my nylon shorts. And at theme parks I'll do the same, but more discreet. I dont like waiting in lines to pee.

Off-limits. I don't do the bathroom piss allover things as seen on youtube but I have used the sink and trashcans. At home i don't wet as i can pee anytime outside Re-drinking I see no point of take back in what just come out. Domination, pain and all things backdoor, 

I thought of some more:

1. Wearing diapers.  Due to my video contributions, or the fact I have a piss fetish entirely, a lot of people assume I enjoy wearing diapers.  I do NOT.  I don't mind if other people wear them, but I don't want to wear them myself.
  2. Female desperation.  Too common in day to day life, too common everywhere.  Women doing what society expects of them...woot woot...  Actually has become a full-blown turn off, and thus a limit.  Don't want to see it, hear about it, or read about it.
  3. Male public pissing.  See #2 and reverse genders in the explanation.
  4. Tight pants/jeans/spandex/leggings/tights/nylons.  Just...no.   
  5. Wetlook.  Sorry, but I just don't get it and think it's pretty lame.
  6. Bad hygiene in general.  Ungroomed body hair.  Removal of all body hair.  Missing teeth... unless the person's a fighter of some kind, it usually signifies either a drug addiction, or lack of grooming.

I love to see genuine desperation, and I also really like to hold it myself. But I will not:

1. Wet myself, even if it's alone in private, or even if my girlfriend asked for it. I don't like wetting myself at all.

2. Make someone wet accidentally. If you don't want to, I won't push you. I actually enjoy more the desperation than the release itself.

3. Do anything involving humiliation. Keep it fun for both! Holding can be really nice if both persons enjoy it.

4. Drink pee.

5. Do anything with old pee. It looks so rancid and it must be bad for your health to hold it. I like clean, transparent pee, after plenty of water, and being desperate after 2 hours or so. I don't like very long holds.

6. I wouldn't do anything involving a lot of people. For me, omorashi is a thing to enjoy together, but only one person at a time. I'd love to share it with my girlfriend only, and in private. Of course I'd love to see desperate people if I have the chance, but to do the more intimate stuff like holding/peeing on someone/getting peed on/full bladder sex, I couldn't involve any other person than my significant other.

7. I'd only hold with a stranger online, and only if I set my own limits. I'm not into this dom/sub stuff, I think everyone should be able to set their own 'limits' like we see on this thread.

To summarise: I like omorashi to be intimate and to share it secretly with a very close person. I respect everyone, and do not force anything to happen. I dislike being forced to do submissive stuff. I don't wet myself. And I do short holds involving plenty of liquids :) that's more or less it.

Edited by mikeschz
typo (see edit history)