Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

whats your limit (not talking about holding)

what are your limits with your omo fetish? what wont you do specifically. 

I personally:

will never wear diapers 

drink someone else pee or my own, 

get peed on above the neck line

pee/wet in a super public place where i can be recognized by someone i know or someone that knows my family

let someone control my bladder or hold for more then 2 hours willingly 

stay in pee soaked clothed for more then 10 minutes 

im sure theres more but this is the biggest for me 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will not: 1.  Be party to any kind of embarrassing situation, even if I'm not the subject of the embarrassment.  I understand some people like to be humiliated, or humiliate others, but that's

Lol

This is not meant to sound like a cheesy pick up line, but as an overweight middle aged man, the thought of a woman of any size, age or shape who would be willing to participate in pee play is hot. Yo

Guest Closed_Account

Good question.

Definitely anything involving being caught isn't on the cards for me. Strangers would be bad enough, let alone family. Humiliation stuff isn't really off limits, but it doesn't come natural to me and I certainly don't find it interesting. Also, anything involving pee that isn't coming out of someone, it's more the act that's sexy than the stuff itself, so if I can't go wash pretty soon after then fun then it'd get a little uncomfortable.

Other than that I'm fairly open to anything.

I will not:

1.  Be party to any kind of embarrassing situation, even if I'm not the subject of the embarrassment.  I understand some people like to be humiliated, or humiliate others, but that's just something I can't roll with.

2.  Deal with old pee at all.  Don't want to see it, smell it, and I especially don't want to go any further with it.  Again, I know that some people enjoy old pee, but I find it rancid.

3.  Drink a partner's pee if they've had anything else to drink but water, and lots of it.

4.  Force anyone into doing anything they're not comfortable with or in to for my own pleasure.  I wouldn't get any pleasure from it that way, either.

5.  Play with anyone who has no interest in watersports, as it would only be a wet firecracker of an experience for me.

6.  Have anything to do with farting or the brown stuff.

I'm sure there are more, but I can't think of them right now.

1 hour ago, naughty_lucy420 said:

I will not:

1.  Be party to any kind of embarrassing situation, even if I'm not the subject of the embarrassment.  I understand some people like to be humiliated, or humiliate others, but that's just something I can't roll with.

2.  Deal with old pee at all.  Don't want to see it, smell it, and I especially don't want to go any further with it.  Again, I know that some people enjoy old pee, but I find it rancid.

3.  Drink a partner's pee if they've had anything else to drink but water, and lots of it.

4.  Force anyone into doing anything they're not comfortable with or in to for my own pleasure.  I wouldn't get any pleasure from it that way, either.

5.  Play with anyone who has no interest in watersports, as it would only be a wet firecracker of an experience for me.

6.  Have anything to do with farting or the brown stuff.

I'm sure there are more, but I can't think of them right now.

This about sums up my view. Minus number 3, I suppose, but clearer urine is definitely better.

7 hours ago, naughty_lucy420 said:

I can deal with coffee-pee, but I can't deal with alcohol-pee, or artificial sweetener-pee.  Water is better, because there's so much more piss :)

i hate when my own pee is super dark. i dont drink anything but water soda and juice. and i drink 84% water. I actually wont let anyone pee on me if their pee smells super bad or is really dark. it'd puke. 

21 minutes ago, RavenEevee said:

i hate when my own pee is super dark. i dont drink anything but water soda and juice. and i drink 84% water. I actually wont let anyone pee on me if their pee smells super bad or is really dark. it'd puke. 

How do you know it's 84%? I'm not doubting you,just wondering how you figured it out :)

I enjoy desperation (male), both for myself and witnessing someone else.

I do not enjoy peeing on someone or being peed upon.

I do not drink urine.

Once pants are wet, they should be promptly changed.  (I wouldn't mind helping someone to dry himself.)

I do not enjoy humiliation, though deserved embarrassment is acceptable.

I do not enjoy forcing someone into any unwanted behavior, though I will allow someone to make unwise choices - like drinking coffee just before a car trip.

I have tried a diaper, but I'm not it that.

I definitely do not like the brown stuff.

Guest Closed_Account

Yeah, concentrated pee is pretty horrid. The ideal is uber uber clear, with just a hint of human. That or it can be nice if someone's drunk a tonne of fruit juice and the taste comes through (it effects cum too :))

3 hours ago, Coinín Beag said:

Yeah, concentrated pee is pretty horrid. The ideal is uber uber clear, with just a hint of human. That or it can be nice if someone's drunk a tonne of fruit juice and the taste comes through (it effects cum too :))

i dont think fruit juice effects pee that way. unless its maybe apple juice. 

I don't like humiliation, no matter whether it's to watch or read or participate in. Nothing. I find humiliation deeply upsetting and, ironically, have a phobia of public accidents. Maybe this is why I have a fetish, as my brain's way of processing a fear I've had since childhood. I do watch public wetting videos just because there are so many of them, but it can become uncomfortable somewhat quickly.

I wouldn't do any poop stuff that involves coming into contact with it in any way. If a partner wants to mess themselves I would enjoy seeing it, but not touching it or getting too close. I probably wouldn't mess myself no matter how curious I am (and I am curious) because cleanup is a nightmare and I get grossed out easily and I get the impression it would ruin it entirely.

As far as pee specifically, I guess old pee is gross to me, and rewetting dried clothes that were wet before. That's not really my thing. But I'm pretty open to everything else, except anything in public, or that could potentially affect other people (e.g. innocent bystanders). I also am deeply uncomfortable with the prevalence of people who will wet a family member's clothes, or a spouse's clothes, unless I know the clothes-owner is okay with it. But that's because I've had my underwear stolen by a sibling for what I'm assuming was illicit use and it's no fun to be on the receiving end of that. I'm sure some people who wet their wife's panties have permission, but probably not everyone.

I'm usually very open to doing almost anything that involves omo, but, like most others, I have a few exceptions.

1. Never in Public

2. (Not quite sure, haven't tried it, so this remains to be seen) Drinking Pee

3. Doing anything further than watching someone else mess or mess myself.

4. Force someone to do something they don't want to (unless they enjoy that)

There are really two different levels of limits here, one for fantasy and one for reality. I would never do something unethical in real life, like try to force an unwilling participant to have an accident, but reading a fictional story about that would be enjoyable for me. And wetting myself someplace where someone else would have to clean it up (a movie theater, a furniture store, etc.,) is a turn-on in my head, but I would not enjoy that in real life. Similarly, a mild amount of humiliation can be enjoyable in my mind. For instance, I imagine a woman commanding me to wet myself in a busy place. After complaining to her for a while that I really really needed to go, on some busy street she would turn to me and say, "fine, if you need to go so badly, squat down right here and piss through your pants," and I would just have to wet myself right there. I love that idea. I would also be totally not into that in real life. For messing, I enjoy doing it myself, but I have a feeling anyone else doing it would be a turn-off in real life, whereas I really enjoy fantasizing about a woman doing it.

Things that would be a turn off both in fantasy and in reality:

• Drinking pee. Just not into it.
  • Stale pee. I enjoy sitting in wet pants, even for hours, but pee in some container, no thank you.
  • Anything to do with poo anywhere outside someone's pants. No smearing on the body, and definitely nothing anywhere near my or anyone else's mouth.

My thing is the hold and then the release, I am not into actually playing with pee. So getting pee on a partner is a consequence, not the main event and the main event is certainly not getting someone else's on me. However if we are making out and either one is desperate and just lets go then it's really hot, which is why I am totally ok with diapers since it's the same but with no mess.

Off limits:

involving someone other than my partner

public embarrassment (especially somewhere people might recognize me if I am the wetter)

made to hold so long it hurts esp. in a public setting because the I might have an accident for real and embarrass myself

getting peed on from a distance or doing that to someone else (to me this one is just weird, a turnoff)

drinking pee (I might taste or lick and that's fine but if someone is going to pee in a pot and ask me to drink it, it is not my thing... or ask me to do the opposite)

Anything to do with bums, farts or with poo or indulging in omo when there is a pressing need to go number 2

staying wet long enough for it to cool down much less anything that is stale

catheters or anything similar

if it makes the other party upset in a real sense (being a little embarrassed about something you actually want to do is fine but actual anxiety is too much)

I can't think of more right now but basically anything that diverts from hold and release is a no-go for me. The urgency and letting go is what actually gets me going, being asked or asking to wait and to wet, as well. Being desperate or seeing the other person desperate is a turn on, more if there is leaking. On video, I also like fear wetting but only if it's accompanied by comfort and public wetting if the person is not discovered but since neither of those situations is predictable I do not like them in real life. I was all about me being desperate, not the other party but I have come to realize that I do enjoy it.

Edited by thisisme7 (see edit history)

I'm not into

1. Playing with poop, although I have pushed turds into my wet diaper and shat in the shower while masturbating, just to rid myself of all inhibition on the way to orgasm.
  2. Drinking concentrated urine, although I have drunk a partner's pee as well as my own. I definitely prefer dilute pee and like the aftertaste of even a small amount.
  3. Wetting my pants in public, although I did wet myself while driving, rather than drive distracted, and afterwards I had to walk several blocks to my B&B. See my story  The Surprising Conclusion of a Wet Day.
  4. Being dominated or dominating. I don't consider golden showers to be domination but rather enjoy them.
  5. Pressuring someone to discuss things they're not comfortable with -- but I much prefer to be told to my face, rather than being ratted out to a mod.
  6. Leaving pee-stained clothes or bedding to ripen and stink.
  7. Pissing where someone else will have to clean it up.
  8. Pissing on furniture, carpeting, etc.