Sign In

Rage Thread

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

*looks around to see if it's save* Ok, this is an unpopulair oppinion but...here goes; Fuck-all-these-genders! Like, what the fuck? In the last two years we went from "male" and female" to "

Uh maybe because white males are the majority and don't NEED any special help?

Aaaaaayyyyyyyyyy yeah I'm gonna disagree with you there... Help... Plz halp meh

• 2 weeks later...

I was on youtube one day, and in the recommended videos list thing there was a video about murdered children in a particular year.  It looked like a tribute, so I clicked on it.  Sad music, pictures of the murdered kids, birth and death dates, and their stories.  Almost ALL of them were killed by their single parent's new partner!  Usually they were beaten, some were even sexually assaulted.  It broke my heart, and I cried for them, like I do whenever I hear about tragedies involving the innocent.  Then I saw there was a part two, and a part three, for that year alone, and I got angry.  I don't even think we should need ONE video like that, because no kid should ever be put in that situation!  If kids are dying, it should be from incurable illness or accidents, not because stepmommy or mom's boyfriend beat the life out of them!  It pisses me off royally when single parents prioritize a new relationship over what should be the most important thing in the world to them; their children, the people whom they gave life to!  I just want to shake them and scream:  "You do NOT need a partner in order to be a great parent!  Partners come and go, but the bond and love between a parent and a child is forever!"  If these single parents "can't be alone" then they should give up their kids, because they're putting them at risk every single time they move someone new in and tell them to call that person "mommy" or "daddy", instead of by their names.  That last part about making kids call someone "mommy" or "daddy" when they're not could be another rant at another time.

I am a single mother, which is probably why this bothers me so much.  I couldn't imagine ever putting anyone before my kids.

*looks around to see if it's save*

Ok, this is an unpopulair oppinion but...here goes;

Fuck-all-these-genders! Like, what the fuck? In the last two years we went from "male" and female" to "genderfluid queer transgender shemale" like what the fuck does that even mean? How about you get your head out of your ass, stop trying to be your special fucking snowflake and act normal! I understand there are people who have diffrent sexuality, but it's going waaaay to far! Just say "I'm a [Male/Female] and I like [Males/Females/Both/Neither]" Boom, done, fuck, was that so hard? Thought so. Now, there's something I hate even more...you ready for this?

People who actively PRETEND to have a "diffrent" sexual orientation just because that's what hip and happening! For fuck sake, what is WRONG with you people? I know people who became, what was it, pandasexual or some shit like that because then they could complain about the injustce being done to them, because "oh you're saying that because I'm diffrent" or "oh you won't allow that becuase..." no, just, no, shut the fuck up, I won't treat anyone diffrently because of their sexuality. Note the wording: DIFFRENTLY, that means I won't see you as a lesser person because of it, but also not as a better person! Honestly, I sometimes have that with black people as well: "You're arresting me because I'm black!" No, because you broke the law, you fucknut. I understand there's still racism and discrimination, and that's terrible, but for crying out loud guys, not everyone's against you! And even worse is that, becuase they keep screaming that everyone is putting them "in a box", they're actively putting themselves in a box as "the people who start screaming at every opportunity". It's like football; nobody hit them, nobody came close to them, but they fall over as if they're dying. Wake the fuck up. You're not special, you're not diffrent, you're not more or less than me, and if I hear someone say I treat them diffrently becuase of race, sexuality etc, I might just punch their fucking teeth in. God, do you want attention so bad? I mean, you keep screaming that you're "no diffrent from other people", but how can that be when I'm not going through the streets yelling I'm no diffrent? It's so fucking backwards. You have programs for struggeling black people, struggeling transgenders, struggeling gay people, struggeling everything, but NOT struggling straight white males? Now it may just be me, but why are we being excluded? If anything, WE should be screaming for attention!

Fuck...

Rant over...

Please don't hate me...

Ok so I know I will be hung on the cross and burned for being cys anti feminist but I HATE THIS MODERN TUMBLR FEMINIST MOVEMENT!!

It has been causing turmoil to everyone I know on tumblr and in my day to day I saw a protest made up of 50 land whales screaming outside the university supporting a meeting of a male abuse support group. and that was in another state! there is a radical feminist group called the Sin City Sirens and the have been causing problems for metro police department to the point where they are having problems responding to way more important crimes including the death of my friend from highschool. (Not fucking Joking he died in a shooting but the police were delayed, even though he got to the hospital he did not make it through the night and I have been depressed since then) So I have one rage induced question, How much blood is enough for your cause? Cause if the police and emt were not delayed by your "Rape" case he would have survived.

This has been my rage induced rant and I just have one thing to say, I'm entitled to my opinion and you are entitled to yours, Don't shove yours down my throat and I wont retaliate in the same fashion.

On 7/8/2016 at 4:25 PM, Misteriousmr said:

*looks around to see if it's save*

Ok, this is an unpopulair oppinion but...here goes;

Fuck-all-these-genders! Like, what the fuck? In the last two years we went from "male" and female" to "genderfluid queer transgender shemale" like what the fuck does that even mean? How about you get your head out of your ass, stop trying to be your special fucking snowflake and act normal! I understand there are people who have diffrent sexuality, but it's going waaaay to far! Just say "I'm a [Male/Female] and I like [Males/Females/Both/Neither]" Boom, done, fuck, was that so hard? Thought so. Now, there's something I hate even more...you ready for this?

People who actively PRETEND to have a "diffrent" sexual orientation just because that's what hip and happening! For fuck sake, what is WRONG with you people? I know people who became, what was it, pandasexual or some shit like that because then they could complain about the injustce being done to them, because "oh you're saying that because I'm diffrent" or "oh you won't allow that becuase..." no, just, no, shut the fuck up, I won't treat anyone diffrently because of their sexuality. Note the wording: DIFFRENTLY, that means I won't see you as a lesser person because of it, but also not as a better person! Honestly, I sometimes have that with black people as well: "You're arresting me because I'm black!" No, because you broke the law, you fucknut. I understand there's still racism and discrimination, and that's terrible, but for crying out loud guys, not everyone's against you! And even worse is that, becuase they keep screaming that everyone is putting them "in a box", they're actively putting themselves in a box as "the people who start screaming at every opportunity". It's like football; nobody hit them, nobody came close to them, but they fall over as if they're dying. Wake the fuck up. You're not special, you're not diffrent, you're not more or less than me, and if I hear someone say I treat them diffrently becuase of race, sexuality etc, I might just punch their fucking teeth in. God, do you want attention so bad? I mean, you keep screaming that you're "no diffrent from other people", but how can that be when I'm not going through the streets yelling I'm no diffrent? It's so fucking backwards. You have programs for struggeling black people, struggeling transgenders, struggeling gay people, struggeling everything, but NOT struggling straight white males? Now it may just be me, but why are we being excluded? If anything, WE should be screaming for attention!

Fuck...

Rant over...

Please don't hate me...

Am pissed off about what's going to be happening to me at the end of the month. It sucks I had a feeling it was coming several months ago but didn't really know when it was going to happen. Yet here it is I have no idea what I'm going to do have really no please I can really turn to for help pretty much up shits creek without a paddle.

1 hour ago, Misteriousmr said:

Aaaaaayyyyyyyyyy yeah I'm gonna disagree with you there...

Help...

Plz halp meh

I second that! I, my magnificent self, issue an order to all of Tumbler's flora and fauna: I command you subhumans to send me ten of your best loli slaves so I could properly oppress them in the most lecherous way possible. If you fail to provide said loli slaves within the time frame of one week, I will deem all of your claims irrelevant and no privileges, no matter how triggering they may seem to be, will ever be checked again.

10.07.2016     /人 ⌒ ‿‿ ⌒ 人\      Lisk

1 hour ago, OmniLisk said:

I second that! I, my magnificent self, issue an order to all of Tumbler's flora and fauna: I command you subhumans to send me ten of your best loli slaves so I could properly oppress them in the most lecherous way possible. If you fail to provide said loli slaves within the time frame of one week, I will deem all of your claims irrelevant and no privileges, no matter how triggering they may seem to be, will ever be checked again.

10.07.2016     /人 ⌒ ‿‿ ⌒ 人\      Lisk

[Confusion intensifies]

Really sick of kids getting "participation" trophies and ribbons for just showing up to an event, and the winners aren't rewarded with anything greater than that, because we wouldn't want the kids who didn't win to feel bad.  So much better that everyone gets a trophy, even if they didn't contribute anything!  And we wonder why kids today strive for nothing...

Another thing that pisses me off:  Grownups who won't leave Mom and Dad's house and stand on their own two feet, despite having a job and the ability to support themselves.  In some cases, they even move their boyfriend or girlfriend in and start a family, when their parents can't retire because they're still taking care of that grown kid.  I once dated a guy who made six figures a year, but still had mom and dad paying for him, and not just his room and board either.  Everything from his designer clothes to his gourmet food was bought by his parents.  His dad was on the 70 side of 65, had numerous heath problems, and should have been able to retire at least five years ago, but couldn't because he was still coddling his 30-something son.  Although he was under their roof, they cowed to him rather than the other way around.  I only lived under my parent's roof as an adult from age 18-24, and I took care of all the cooking, housekeeping, and contributed to the bills.  I paid for daycare for my kids, I didn't dump them on my parents.  I was grateful they were letting us stay there, rather than just taking it as my "right".

11 hours ago, vexer6 said:

While they may be the "majority" it doesn't mean that they don't need any help!  Race or gender isn't indicative of success or lack thereof!

When I was in college, I took a social work class, and the teacher straight up said:  "Prioritize your minority clients over your white ones.  White people always have a parent or other relative there to help them."  I was shocked and disgusted.  I had always thought social work should be done by prioritizing one's clients by their needs, not race.  Just because someone is white doesn't mean they automatically come with a support system, and a minority doesn't necessarily not have a support system.  When this brilliant teacher asked us to share stories of discrimination, I raised my hand and kept in up the whole time, only to never be called on, she probably believed that white people couldn't be discriminated against, either.  But, I know they can, and she proved it with her statement about prioritizing clients based upon their race.

And more...

I hate those bleeding hearts who refuse to set foot in a Walmart because of the way Walmart treats their employees, but buy everything off Amazon.com instead, when Amazon is rated worse than Walmart as far as how they treat the people who work for them.  I don't understand why they care so much about the people who work for Walmart, but not the ones who work for Amazon.  My guess is that it's got to be because they don't physically see the people who work for Amazon, and therefore remain unaffected by their plight.  I actually have a lot of peeves with Amazon, but that's one of the two big ones that should affect anyone who claims to care about people.

I hate stoner comedy movies, like "Half-Baked", "Dude, Where's My Car?", and the Cheech and Chong and Harold and Kumar franchises.  They make people who don't know any better think that anyone who smokes a little pot is a bumbling, forgetful, idiot.

Straight girls at bars and parties who pretend to be bi just to get attention from guys really piss me off.  All they're doing is sending mixed signals to other women at the event who really are bi or lesbian, and then weird out when they come on to them.  I don't fall for that shit anymore.

Sorry, I'm in a ranting mood right now, haha.

On 7/10/2016 at 9:22 AM, naughty_lucy420 said:

Really sick of kids getting "participation" trophies and ribbons for just showing up to an event, and the winners aren't rewarded with anything greater than that, because we wouldn't want the kids who didn't win to feel bad.  So much better that everyone gets a trophy, even if they didn't contribute anything!  And we wonder why kids today strive for nothing...

Another thing that pisses me off:  Grownups who won't leave Mom and Dad's house and stand on their own two feet, despite having a job and the ability to support themselves.  In some cases, they even move their boyfriend or girlfriend in and start a family, when their parents can't retire because they're still taking care of that grown kid.  I once dated a guy who made six figures a year, but still had mom and dad paying for him, and not just his room and board either.  Everything from his designer clothes to his gourmet food was bought by his parents.  His dad was on the 70 side of 65, had numerous heath problems, and should have been able to retire at least five years ago, but couldn't because he was still coddling his 30-something son.  Although he was under their roof, they cowed to him rather than the other way around.  I only lived under my parent's roof as an adult from age 18-24, and I took care of all the cooking, housekeeping, and contributed to the bills.  I paid for daycare for my kids, I didn't dump them on my parents.  I was grateful they were letting us stay there, rather than just taking it as my "right".

in pretty much every country besides the U.S., kids living with their parents is very commonplace.  Plus with the economy the way it is now, many people simply can't afford to move out and live on their own.  Though the guy you were talking about certainly does sound immature.

Though I will say there are legitimate reasons for people living with their parents. It's not always because the person doesn't want to grow up, sometimes like in my case it's because the parents really need help(in my case, my father runs his own lumber mill, and he often needs my help for a lot of physical stuff that he can't do by himself, plus I had to help take care of my grandfather when became more and more ill towards the end of his life), me moving out would benefit absolutely nobody, least of all my parents(can't afford to anyways, as I sure as shit am not earning anything close to six figures)

Married couples moving in to their parents house is especially common in Asian cultures, where it's not unusual for four generations of family to be living in the same house.

Also i've personally never been discriminated against due to being white(I took a social work class in college myself, and my instructor never said anything about "prioritizing minority clients") I find that notion very silly, the teacher probably thought you weren't being serious, as i've seen lots of idiots whine about "reverse racism" which really pisses me off.  I also fucking HATE the term "race card".

I like stoner comedies, but you're right in that they don't paint a very accurate picture(of course they're fucking comedies, so anyone who is expecting a goddamn stoner film to be accurate is being very silly indeed) in that marijuana is every bit as capable of ruining your life as harder drugs, hell my cousin died in a car crash partially because she was high on weed. So I will NEVER get high on anything for as long as I fucking live, as it's absolutely not worth the risk for me.

I like both Walmart and Amazon(wouldn't mind working at the former)

Edited by vexer6 (see edit history)
11 minutes ago, vexer6 said:

in pretty much every country besides the U.S., kids living with their parents is very commonplace.  Plus with the economy the way it is now, many people simply can't afford to move out and live on their own.  Though the guy you were talking about certainly does sound immature.

Though I will say there are legitimate reasons for people living with their parents. It's not always because the person doesn't want to grow up, sometimes like in my case it's because the parents really need help(in my case, my father runs his own lumber mill, and he often needs my help for a lot of physical stuff that he can't do by himself, plus I had to help take care of my grandfather when became more and more ill towards the end of his life), me moving out would benefit absolutely nobody, least of all my parents(can't afford to anyways, as I sure as shit am not earning anything close to six figures)

Married couples moving in to their parents house is especially common in Asian cultures, where it's not unusual for four generations of family to be living in the same house.

Also i've personally never been discriminated against due to being white(I took a social work class in college myself, and my instructor never said anything about "prioritizing minority clients") I find that notion very silly, the teacher probably thought you weren't being serious and I can't really blame them. 

I like stoner comedies, but you're right in that they don't paint a very accurate picture(of course they're fucking comedies, so anyone who does in expecting a goddamn stoner film to be accurate is being very silly indeed) in that marijuana is every bit as capable of ruining your life as harder drugs, hell my cousin died in a car crash partially because she was high on weed. So I will NEVER get high on anything for as long as I fucking live, as it's absolutely not worth the risk for me.

I like both Walmart and Amazon(wouldn't mind working at the former)

I know there are people who live with their parents because their parents need it; one of my closest friends has been taking care of his mother around the clock since his teens, that's a whole different group of people.  I'm referring to the people who refuse to help no one but themselves, and live with their parents just so they don't have to pay bills, and have live-in babysitters for their kids.

My story of discrimination that I was going to share in class was about a woman of another race and me being discriminated against by clerks of yet another race.  But I do have stories about white people alone being discriminated against.  All races face discrimination, but a lot of people refuse to see that, and focus in on the rights of one or two groups rather than the rights of everyone.

I'm sorry to hear about your cousin, very sad and unfortunate.  I agree that drugs of any kind can take a life, and I admire you for being drug free. 

I shop at Walmart, but don't shop online at all.

Yeah those people make me scratch my head, I don't know why anyone who makes such a ridiculous amount of money would be too cheap to move out and find their own place. If I won the lottery i'd certainly move elsewhere. I don't see myself ever having kids(due to my Asperger's Syndrome I already have issues taking care of myself, so me having kids is a very bad idea to say the least).

When I get stuff from Amazon, it's only from third-parties.

I don't drink alcohol either as that was also a factor in my cousin's death and two of my distant relatives drank themselves to death, so there's a good chance I have an alcoholism gene(or whatever you call it) so i've never been drunk in my entire life and never will be.

11 minutes ago, vexer6 said:

Yeah those people make me scratch my head, I don't know why anyone who makes such a ridiculous amount of money would be too cheap to move out and find their own place. If I won the lottery i'd certainly move elsewhere. I don't see myself ever having kids(due to my Asperger's Syndrome I already have issues taking care of myself, so me having kids is a very bad idea to say the least).

When I get stuff from Amazon, it's only from third-parties.

I don't drink alcohol either as that was also a factor in my cousin's death and two of my distant relatives drank themselves to death, so there's a good chance I have an alcoholism gene(or whatever you call it) so i've never been drunk in my entire life and never will be.

For me, being on my own and taking care of my kids without help from my parents, a partner, or the government is something I take a lot of pride in.  But, part of me has always missed living with mom and dad, because I don't see them every day, and I miss the good times we had around the table and watching tv and telling stories and stuff.

I'm also a non-drinker, an oddity in my area (I live in the drinking capital of America), so high-fives for that, too.  I refrain for a lot of reasons:  practically everyone in my family and extended family is an alcoholic; I'm a type 1 diabetic, and alcohol screws with blood sugar levels; just the taste of it makes me struggle to keep it down; I don't like the feeling of being drunk; and I absolutely hate hangovers.

7 hours ago, naughty_lucy420 said:

For me, being on my own and taking care of my kids without help from my parents, a partner, or the government is something I take a lot of pride in.  But, part of me has always missed living with mom and dad, because I don't see them every day, and I miss the good times we had around the table and watching tv and telling stories and stuff.

I'm also a non-drinker, an oddity in my area (I live in the drinking capital of America), so high-fives for that, too.  I refrain for a lot of reasons:  practically everyone in my family and extended family is an alcoholic; I'm a type 1 diabetic, and alcohol screws with blood sugar levels; just the taste of it makes me struggle to keep it down; I don't like the feeling of being drunk; and I absolutely hate hangovers.

I can't stand the taste either, all alcohol tastes like crap to me, so I stick with drinking soda.

I definitely do like spending time with my mother, we go and visit my grandmother every week, which I like since it's just the two of us. 

4 hours ago, vexer6 said:

I can't stand the taste either, all alcohol tastes like crap to me, so I stick with drinking soda.

I definitely do like spending time with my mother, we go and visit my grandmother every week, which I like since it's just the two of us. 

Soda is my version of alcohol, I guess.  I drink it only at bars and social events like cookouts where coffee isn't available.  My favorite is Diet Dew.

I prefer dad over mom, I've always had more in common with him, so I was always closer to him.  All of my grandparents are now dead, but I took care of dad's mom in her final weeks, and I was grateful for that time to grow close to her.  She died of throat cancer, so she wasn't senile or anything like that, a classy lady right to the end.

AND WHY ISN'T SPOILER WORKING AS IT SUPPOSED TO WORK AND AS IT WORKED BEFORE?! This is not "responsive", this is FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

3 minutes ago, OmniLisk said:

AND WHY ISN'T SPOILER WORKING AS IT SUPPOSED TO WORK AND AS IT WORKED BEFORE?! This is not "responsive", this is FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Its the sites way of detecting you.

O________O

8 hours ago, naughty_lucy420 said:

Soda is my version of alcohol, I guess.  I drink it only at bars and social events like cookouts where coffee isn't available.  My favorite is Diet Dew.

I prefer dad over mom, I've always had more in common with him, so I was always closer to him.  All of my grandparents are now dead, but I took care of dad's mom in her final weeks, and I was grateful for that time to grow close to her.  She died of throat cancer, so she wasn't senile or anything like that, a classy lady right to the end.

I can't stand Diet Soda myself, it has that horrible bitter and nasty aftertaste that just ruins it for me(plus some of the chemicals used in Diet Soda are known to cause cancer, so yeah, i'll take putting on a few extra pounds over potentially getting cancer).

I get along with my mom better then my dad, whom I have very little in common with, he tends to get really angry over minor stuff quite often, which makes being around him very uncomfortable for me at times. He also says some pretty stupid shit to my mom sometimes, and I sometimes question what she sees in him(though he never abuses her or anything like that in case you're wondering).

My grandmother is still alive thankfully, though last week she took a turn for the worse and I was worried she was on her last legs, thankfully it turns out it was just an infection and she's mostly fine now, though she has to spend some more time in rehab.