Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

A few years ago, I was dating a guy who was also into watersports.  We definitely had some differences when it came to that, but we managed to play nicely together.  Here's a time it didn't go so nicely, since I was embarrassed.

We went to BW3s, drank a bunch of pop, and he decided he just had to piss his khakis by the cute waitresses.  He wanted me to loudly berate him for it, too.  I just couldn't do it, I was just embarrassed and wanted to leave, so we did.  Humiliation on any level is way out of my comfort zone, but he still looked cute in his wet khakis.  Out in the parking lot, I realized I forgot I also needed to piss, but I decided to just wait until I got home, so I could go in his lap and make his pants even wetter.  I played up my desperation for him at first, because he was totally into that, but about halfway home, I wasn't playing anymore.  I was just trying not to piss myself in the car.

Back at my place, I made it to the back door before I started pissing myself.  I squatted down to save my dressy boots, and totally soaked my drawers, and the back of my dress.  Then we went inside and gave into the excitement.

This is so hot!! It is interesting because I happen to love the humiliation. I have never been bold enough to wet my pants in a restaurant but love being made fun of for having an accident. Especially by a partner. Also love a girl wetting herself on my lap.  I shared a story not long ago in another thread about an ex-girlfriend peeing through her underwear on my lap at the movies and drawing attention to my wet pants like I had an accident.