Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Best way to have a bed wetting

So i'm hoping some of you can help me out here.  I'm hoping to experience an actual bed wetting in a few days.  I plan on having pullups on so not to damage the mattress or anything..  But the thing is, whenever i need to pee while i'm asleep, i wake up.  Natural thing to do, i know.  But i want to make it so i don't wake up.  I don't want it to be permanent, i only want to experience it when i choose to, which in this case will only be in a few days time while i'm away home home travelling.  Can anyone suggest the best way to make it so i wet myself while i sleep (in the pullups i'll be wearing).

Guest Closed_Account

All I can think of is staying really desperate and deliberately not going when you wake up, so eventually you'll be too tired/desperate and you'll just go while half asleep. The (very) few times I've accidentally wet the bed as an adult have been when I really needed to go, but I was too tired/cold/lazy to get up, so I eventually ended up going in my dreams thinking I was using a toilet.

As for doing it reflexively and naturally... that sounds like it would involve alot of un-training your subconscious, I doubt it's something you could just turn off for a few days, then turn back on when you need to.

Another thought, maybe get really tipsy? Some people have more difficulty controlling their bladder while drunk.

I'd have to say sedatives and muscle relaxants.

Good sedatives are usually mild GABAergics like Nuerotin. Then the classic American Benzo like the commonly diverted Xannax or Valium (which is very illegal) the later of which comes from the Valarian flower, which makes great over the counter tea (which contains many GABAergic analogs as previously mentioned), and also my mood stabilizer Valproic acid.

You want to stay on the safe and legal side. OTC GABA-ergics are all over vitamin shops, even alcohol does this offhand. As for alcohol itself drink what you want, but i'd holdback with even mild sleepaids, since it means more time spent unconscious and dehydrated (even if your sheets aren't) Sleepytime Tea offers Valerian flower tea. Over here we got Melatonin infused drinks and all that too.

As for muscle relaxants I occasionally take flexeril, and I use potassium salt daily. Someone else could prob help you on the nocturnural enuresis part.

I agree with sedatives.  I recently started taking gabapentin (prescription, aka neurontin) and it makes me very drowsy and sometimes even fall asleep without meaning to.

I also take zolpidem (also prescription, aka stilnoct, ambien) to get to sleep, and I don't wake up when I need to pee, but never wet the bed regardless of how long I sleep (but then I don't accidentally wet when I'm awake either, so that's probably why).

I used to take diazepam (prescription again, aka stesolid, valium).  It never made me fall asleep, but I know it does for some people.

I can't speak for the effectiveness of the OTC stuff mentioned, but anything related to the above three medications (which the mentioned OTC stuff seems to be) should probably help.

What everybody else said. 

Plenty of fluids, sedatives, teas designed for muscle relaxation, sleep aids, and a long day (where you're exhausted) would be a great bet. Alcohol would also help a ton (everyone has stories of people pissing themselves while drunkenly passed out). However, DO be very careful about combining sleep aids, alcohol, or sedatives. The point is to reach a deeper state of sleep - not die.

If you have the ability, start slow. Try one thing with lots of liquids and a long day and see if that works. If not, try something else, etc. You can baby steps your way into a nice, wet bed.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 9-7-2016 at 9:41 PM, spiritedpearl said:

Why don't you try drinking a lot before having to go to bed and maybe putting some water in the pull up so you have the wet sensation.

The only time I've wet the bed is accidentally when I was dreaming.(I thought I got out of bed to go to the toilet)

I tried that last night, but it didn't work. I just lay awake all night because I couldn't fall asleep with my full bladder. So I held it as long as possible and eventually ped out of the window because there was no way I would make it to the toilet in time. I didn't wanna wet the bed while awake, just in my sleep.