Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

(Female Desp) We're On a Boat and....

I just started a D&D campaign, so I'm looking for fun, choose-your-own-adventure-type creativity. So, I'm going to attempt a story here and see how it goes. This one features female desperation, but I'm open to male desperation in the future. (If there's interest, this can feature male desperation too)

FYI:
-The holder in this story is not guaranteed to wet. In a lot of interactive stories, it seems like people cause the character to do whatever it is they think will get them desperate and wettest faster. This story will include desperation, but if the cards aren't played right, she'll just go pee like a "normal" person.
-This story will probably have some sexual content towards the end if it goes where I think it will. Disclosures will be added.
-I'm open to suggestions not listed on the list. Very open. I don't entirely know where this story will go, but I just have an open idea.

Ugh. I've been feeling a little queasy ever since we boarded this damn boat. I can't believe I let Jacob talk me into this little fishing expedition. "Sail the seven seas! Show your girl how adventurous you are!", he said. Ugh, ugh, ugh. I'm starting to regret every single part of letting him talk me into this. It's not that I'm seasick. I just don't think I do too well on boats.

As far as aquatic vessels go, this boat isn't too bad, though. I'm not hip on boat lingo, but it has a closed off living area along with a spacious deck up top. It even has a kitchen and bar area for drinks (Believe me, we've been taking advantage of that). The upper deck has some chairs and various areas to lay out. The only thing it does seem to be missing is the bathroom. Jacob says it used to have one, but something broke it, so nope, no peeing for us. 

Jacob brought his girlfriend, Alexandra along. She's an attractive, standard sorority-girl blonde, but at least she has the intelligence of an engineer. It'd be into her if she wasn't Jacob's girl - so y'know hands and eyes off. I'm not dating Jessica, but I brought her along. She and I have been intimate - y'know, we ended up naked together a couple times, but we've never really gone all the way. I think I'd say that we're "comfortable" around each other. Well, maybe comfortable is too casual. My clothing is never "comfortable" when she's around. She's a pretty tall brunette. She doesn't have the perfect body, but I've hit the gym with her a couple times, and she has that body that does so well at yoga. 

And now, she's doing a bit more yoga - right in front of me. Okay, it's not technically "yoga". It seems to be more accurately described as "crossing her legs as tightly as possible because she needs to pee". All of those beers and dirti martinis seem to be hitting her bladder particularly hard. I've seen her worse, but she seems to have a habit of putting off her visits to pee until the last possible second when it requires going anywhere aside from a toilet at a comfortable house. Today doesn't seem to be any different - well, except today, there is no toilet.

She's been complaining about the toilet for the last half-hour, but when she's not complaining, she just continues to chat with Alexandra and Jacob like nothing's going on while she crosses her legs or does a small wiggle. All of us have been drinking a decent bit, but nobody is really drunk - just pleasantly buzzed. I can feel that own tingle in my bladder too - luckily, I like to think I'm equipped with well, the "equipment" to make it easy to pee overboard. We came out here to sunbathe and enjoy the weekend, but she really hasn't done much sunbathing. 

Standing up, I think about what I really want to do. Jacob looks over at me and raises an eyebrow. "Bro, what's up?" Man, it's always too nice on warm, breezy days like today. Too many options.

Should I?
-Come up behind Jessica and squeeze her midsection playfully
-Bring Jessica another drink to be nice
-Offer to help Jessica find toilet options
-Suggest Jessica remove her clothing and sunbathe
-Sit down and joke with everyone
-Other suggestions?

Guest eternal_nyte42

I would vote to suggest that everyone should relax and enjoy the sun, and maybe all have another beer. Nothing says a good weekend like beer and tanning.

You guys chose "Let's just relax and talk".

"Man, it's nothing", I say, and sit back down. "It just always feels like I should be doing something".

Jessica laughs and brings her current beer to her lips for a sip before replying "That's the point of getting away from civilization. Being stuck on this boat means you have nothing to do except, well, nothing".

"Yeah, without a toilet, even", I remark, raising my eyebrows at her.

She sticks her tongue out in response, and the four of us go back to discussing classes, work, and other various life topics. Throughout the conversation, I have to mentally remind myself to look at Alexandra and Jacob. With Jessica's predicament, I keep finding my eyes drawn back to her - I'm sure the rest of the group is just passing it off as a standard male's wandering eye towards her gorgeous figure. It isn't exactly like Jessica and I are a secret.

But I'm staring for different reasons. I'm not sure if she's trying to be discreet, but she isn't. She keeps recrossing her legs. Her thighs are pressed firmly together, but she recrosses her ankles on occasion. She seems slightly bent forward, and she keeps bringing that beer up to her lips. It's hard not to stare when I know she's just adding to the problem in her bladder. 

Once again, the topic of the boat's lack of facilities comes up when Alexandra looks pointedly at Jacob and asks the clear question: "So, what is the plan for the lack of a bathroom thing?"

Jacob just kinda shrugs. "I'm equipped for these sort of things, really. I'll just go over the edge."

The look that comes over Alexandra's face is clearly annoyance. "Well, as you clearly know, I'm not. So, come up with something. This last beer is probably going to get me to wet myself if you don't. And I promise, if you don't come up with something by then, it's going on you." I sneak a glance over at Alexandra, and sure enough, her legs are crossed and her posture seems a bit stiffer than usual.

Jacob sighs and looks at me with resignation. "Fine, fine."

Should I? 
-Brush Jacob off and say we'll do it later
-Bring everyone more drinks
-Suggest everybody sunbathe to take their minds off things
-Pull someone (say who) out of the group and offer to find toilet options
-Continue joking around
-Other suggestions?

You guys chose to recommend sunbathing. But I really liked @eternal_nyte42 's idea, so it had to fit in. Then it just kinda...went with it. Technically, he still suggested sunbathing.

As a reminder:
-The holder in this story is not guaranteed to wet. In a lot of interactive stories, it seems like people cause the character to do whatever it is they think will get them desperate and wettest faster. This story will include desperation, but if the cards aren't played right, she'll just go pee like a "normal" person.
-This story will probably have some sexual content towards the end if it goes where I think it will. Disclosures will be added.
-I'm open to suggestions not listed on the list. Very open. I don't entirely know where this story will go, but I just have an open idea.

"But first-" Jacob stands up and chugs the rest of the glass-bottled beer that he's holding in his hand. His frat-boy-esque abilities to intake insane amounts of alcohol at once have always astounded me. Drinking alcohol is fun for me, but I've never tried to make an Olympic sport out of it. 

His display of his perceived masculinity loses the attention of the girls, though. I watch as the two of them continue a conversation. It's mostly watching - I have no idea what this comparison chat about eyeshadow palettes entails. Must be important stuff, though. Jessica playfully pushes on Alexandra's midsection as she brings up a point about some primer-business, and Alexandra pushes right back. Jessica squirms out of the touch with a squeak, and she admits defeat for Alexandra's opinion as she shoves her hands between her legs with a moan. 

"Oh god," she complains to her friend, "I really, really need to go."

Alexandra is a lot more understanding than Jacob was, though. "I know. Me too. I'm going to have to give up on drinking soon just to save my bathing suit. Jacob's an asshole for not warning us before we agreed to this shit."

As Alexandra jerks her thumb towards the asshole in question, all our attention turns towards my friend. His back to us, he's adopted the universal "guy pissing" stance. With the quiet, it quickly becomes relatively apparant that he's taking advantage of it, too, with a soft tinkling noise against glass. 

Within a couple seconds, the sudden realization hits Jessica. "You're fucking kidding me, right?" She stands with one of her hands holding herself between her legs. Jacob's stream seems to be dying down as she starts laughing from her anger. Facing away from her, he can't quite read the body language I can - she's definitely not in a joking mood. 

She stands, her legs crossed with her hand between them, slightly bent over, as she silently fumes. Jessica and I stay seated, not willing to get between a clearly caustic couple's situation. Hearing Jacob's relief seems to have made my girl's desperation a bit worse, though. I'd seen her this bad at the bars a couple of times, and she was nearing the point where she'd start whimpering and be unable to focus on conversations. She had her legs pressed firmly together and kept tapping her heel on the ground. 

With a relieved sigh, Jacob's body jerked as he presumably shook himself and made himself presentable before turning around. Alexandra took the few steps required to close the distance between the two of them, and as he turned around, he found himself face-to-face with his fuming partner. 

"I wasn't kidding." The words come plaining out of Alexandra's mouth as she places her hand right above his on the warm beer bottle he's holding and rips it from his hand and pours it right onto his midsection. Surprised by the action, Jacob's stuck in the first couple seconds as the pee pours in spurts onto his midsection. Wearing an evil smirk as she watches it run down his abdomen and start to darken the material near his crotch, she remains unmoving when Jacob finally comes to his senses and jumps away.

"What. The. Fuck?!" he practically screams at her as she rips the bottle from her hands and finishes pouring it over the side of the boat. Luckily, the damage to his swimtrunks is relatively minor, and he only has a small puddle under his feet. I watch some of the droplets finish their journey by dropping from his legs to the boat floor beneath him.

She reiterates her earlier statement with punctionated words. "I. Wasn't. Kidding." With that, she spreads her legs slightly apart. Wearing a tank top with a visible light blue string bikini top and bikini bottoms, I see the pouring coming from between her legs before I can hear it. Alexandra lets out an exaggerated sigh as she lets the stream come out faster, and I even hear a hissing coming from between her legs as the liquid cascades from between her legs. She really had to go; the liquid seems to be going absolutely everywhere.

Her boyfriend stands completely still, now holding the empty beer bottle upside down over the boat's edge, as he watches her completely empty her bladder in front of him. Her puddle grows rapidly, and I watch as her puddle quickly meets his and keeps growing. More relieved sighs are effecting me between my own legs, and it's really hard to tear my eyes away from the extremely dark blue material of the thin bikini between her legs. With her legs so close together, most of her pee streams along her inner and outer thighs with some of the pee pattering straight to the deck of the boat with an erotic dripping noise. Slowly, though, it seems like her stream starts to die down.

With a small ocean beneath both of their feet and palpable tension beneath the two of them, they stand staring at each other.

"So, um, uh, how about we try sunbathing? That's why we're out here, right?" I figure taking attention off me (and my tighter swimtrunks), this situation, and the tension would be great. 

Jessica seems grateful for the break in the awkward tension, and she agrees. "Yeah, definitely. That sounds good. I just don't know how well I'm going to be able to sit still right now." With a slight look of discomfort, she cautiously lifts up one of her feet as the wet puddle starts creeping towards the foot of her chair. 

"I, uh, think we should probably clean this up first, though..."

Should I?
-Suggest Jacob and Alexandra jump in the ocean to clean off
-Suggest Jacob and Alexandra clean up their puddle
-Offer to clean up the puddle myself
-Tell Jessica it's Jacob and Alexandra's mess and that we should just work on sunbathing
-Offer to take Jessica inside to look for places to pee
-Suggest Jessica pee herself
-Crack and joke and say it's time for more drinks to stay hydrated
-Other suggestions?

Guest eternal_nyte42

I have to agree with Azor, I would tell Jacob and Alexandra to clean up their mess and then offer to help Jessica to find a place to pee.

Guest Closed_Account

Hose down the deck quick! Teak is expensive :p

Possible spanner in the works for future bits of the story: Marine toilets can be a bit tricky if you're not used to them...

The really really fancy ones have a push-button flush like normal loos, but they operate via extreme air pressure and very little water so as to save volume in the holding tank. The downside is that if you flush one sitting down, you can get suckered on to the toilet seat and someone has to rescue you (my uncle worked on a ship, had to do it once or twice).

Those are expensive and fancy though, most boats don't have them. Regular marine toilets have a manual pump with a two way valve. One setting pumps seawater into the loo, the other direction pumps it back out again. You need to use both to flush, I've had to help people before who couldn't work it out, so a possible scenario is that: Toilet bowl is full (whoever used it last couldn't work out how to flush and just left it), our brave heroine comes in to use the toilet, doesn't know how to flush away the last person's leavings, has to ask for help, is left desperately doing a pee dance while some guy is flushing the toilet for her.

25 minutes ago, Coinín Beag said:

Hose down the deck quick! Teak is expensive :p

Possible spanner in the works for future bits of the story: Marine toilets can be a bit tricky if you're not used to them...

The really really fancy ones have a push-button flush like normal loos, but they operate via extreme air pressure and very little water so as to save volume in the holding tank. The downside is that if you flush one sitting down, you can get suckered on to the toilet seat and someone has to rescue you (my uncle worked on a ship, had to do it once or twice).

Those are expensive and fancy though, most boats don't have them. Regular marine toilets have a manual pump with a two way valve. One setting pumps seawater into the loo, the other direction pumps it back out again. You need to use both to flush, I've had to help people before who couldn't work it out, so a possible scenario is that: Toilet bowl is full (whoever used it last couldn't work out how to flush and just left it), our brave heroine comes in to use the toilet, doesn't know how to flush away the last person's leavings, has to ask for help, is left desperately doing a pee dance while some guy is flushing the toilet for her.

Good to know! I've never actually been *on* a boat before, so more knowledge is always a good thing. :)