Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

New ABDL store in Mt. Prospect, IL

In April of 2016, we opened our flagship store in the Chicago area located in Mount Prospect, IL. We are proud to be the first AB/DL product manufacturer to offer a real store all to ourselves. Our nursery space, at our store, includes items from our childhood, such as a crib, a high chair, a rocking horse, and a ball pit – all are adult sized. This space is also available for pictures during our business hours and after hours by appointment only.

From their website.

This place seems awesome. I'm going to get in contact with them and see if they'll meet with me for press purposes. This place is neato.

5 hours ago, girliegirl765 said:

This is actually pretty close to me. I think I'll make it a priority to head there within a month and report back. I'd enjoy supporting any type of local fetish-type store that's trying to get their feet off the ground. 

Please do and support them! Haters be hating :(

4 hours ago, girliegirl765 said:

From their website.

This place seems awesome. I'm going to get in contact with them and see if they'll meet with me for press purposes. This place is neato.

What kind of press purposes?

Guest Closed_Account

No way I'd go anywhere near a dedicated bricks and mortar ABDL store, especially not one with a protest outside. A web store on the other hand...

1 hour ago, rachelkirwan said:

It doesn't bode well for people coming out as ABDL though, sigh. But progress!

How do you mean "coming out"? It never struck me as a public kind of thing.

40 minutes ago, Coinín Beag said:

No way I'd go anywhere near a dedicated bricks and mortar ABDL store, especially not one with a protest outside. A web store on the other hand...

How do you mean "coming out"? It never struck me as a public kind of thing.

It isn't. I could never ever say I was "coming out" as an ABDL. This is NOT the same as being homosexual. Not even close. It's not even something worth telling people in my opinion. It's a sexual thing meant for girlfriends, boyfriends, fellow ABDLs and not much else. Even for people like me who partake in it in a non-sexual fashion, there's still no reason to tell people.

As for the "no way going near", I think it'd be worth the experience. NOT with a mob outside, that'd be dangerous but don't write them off completely.

This is crazy, I live so close to this store. I've always wondered when and where the first brick-and-mortar storefront for ABDLs would open, and go figure, I would walk there in less than 20 minutes lol.

Anyway, I went to the website and I'll probably go check out the store tomorrow. I'll let you know how the experience was.

If only we could just love our embarrassing fetish, without being hated for it. Its so degrading to see how the world sees us. There's some really talented artists out there, and it takes lots of money and courage to open a store like that. Isn't this the bravery that our Hollywood movies portray? So what if we're a little wetter and smellier than the usual heroes.   

• 2 weeks later...

I'm curious, do you think a store like this would have adult sized potties that still resemble the ones we used as children? I feel like I've seen a lot of photos and videos of adults using potties for children and it looks awkward and difficult, haha. I'd be interested in something for play purposes that's larger and easier to use but still feels 'little'. I'm not a large person by any means but I think most adult butts are too big.

Alternatively, if any of you know if this sort of thing is sold online, I'd be interested to know about it. I still want to try a normal child sized potty just for fun, but it'd be nifty if it was easier for adults to play with.

5 hours ago, blahmcgee said:

I'm curious, do you think a store like this would have adult sized potties that still resemble the ones we used as children? I feel like I've seen a lot of photos and videos of adults using potties for children and it looks awkward and difficult, haha. I'd be interested in something for play purposes that's larger and easier to use but still feels 'little'. I'm not a large person by any means but I think most adult butts are too big.

Alternatively, if any of you know if this sort of thing is sold online, I'd be interested to know about it. I still want to try a normal child sized potty just for fun, but it'd be nifty if it was easier for adults to play with.

As far as I'm aware, nothing like that exists online or off. Most people into such a thing tend to modify medically-designed ones for incontinent adults. 

Guest eternal_nyte42

Please do! Although it is not somwhere i am likely to visit, i hope that the store is amazing and the beginning of something more, a wider acceptance of those in the ABDL community. 

• 7 months later...