Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Faust's (Character) Interview Thread!

Ellie, Well he did it's up to you if you believe me or not, They shouldn't have been mad about your team choosing Yuno even if she is the best or one of them. I'd say you have a nice fashion sense, pretty much whatever you wear most likely suits you even down to whatever you wear underneath your clothes.

Penny, good night.

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello, one and all! To a special thread that Faust had the sort of idea for a few days ago, and finally got around to working on! Ever wanted to ask one of Faust's character's a question? Ever cu

Yuno: Uwaaaaaaah!!! Yuno's still embarrassed to be thinking about that kind of thing again! Y..Yuno's usually able to contain her tinkle tank....But..maybe one day...If Faust asks her really really ni

Yuno: A..Ah..! It's..kind of embarrassing, but Yuno had to hold her tinkle in for...Yuno thinks it was Nine hours. The plumbing was being fixed at Yuno's place, and...She wasn't allowed to use her pot

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Night Rain said:

Ellie, Well he did it's up to you if you believe me or not, They shouldn't have been mad about your team choosing Yuno even if she is the best or one of them. I'd say you have a nice fashion sense, pretty much whatever you wear most likely suits you even down to whatever you wear underneath your clothes.

Penny, good night.

Ellie: Well, it's just usually a race to pick her...And, Kazuma's very competitive. And I appreciate the compliments. ^_^ I just kind of wear what i like, yeah? Over, and under.

Penny: G'night.

3 hours ago, Jeffery Mewtamer said:

I think R63!Faust has been teased enough for the time being, so I'll ask the girls(minus the resident goddess since she's already commented on the subject):
How do you think you'd react if turned into a boy? And to Yuno in particular, is there anything you'd like to do with female faust while your a boy?

@Faust: We've met your cousin, but we don't know much about your more immediate family. You seem to live alone, which makes me curious about your parents, and I'm also curious if you have any siblings.
@Yuno: What's your family like? Have any siblings?
@Penny and Youmu: If I remember correctly, it was mentioned that your father was an avatar of death or shinigami, or something in that vein. What's he like? Does that technically make you half-humans like Flanny? What about your mother?
@Flanny: If I remember correctly, your mother is a nurse and your vampire heritage is from your father's side. What's your dad like? Is the human side of your family aware of your vampire heritage, and if so, how well do they get along? Have any siblings or close half-blood cousins? Speaking of half-blood, do vampires care about blood purity?
@Penny: Ever been on the recieving end of a grope-happy loli catgirl? If so, how did you react. In general, do flatchested girls put a damper on your yuri tendencies?

Faust: I live alone. My family kind of pays for my lodging, but they make me keep the place up. Kind of like a...Test, I think? They're weird... And no, I'm an only Child. That's why I call Juuni 'Sis' sometime.

Yuno: Yuno's parents are....not important anymore. And Yuno has no siblings..but, might have a cousin somewhere...She's not too sure.

Penny: No, no no..you misunderstand. Dad's not an avatar, or just a simple shinigami. He is THE Death in this realm. The Grim Reaper. He's a real goof, and he's nice enough...But, if he wants to be scary, he can be.

Youmu: He's not around a lot, cause he's very busy....but, he's a very sweet dad. He works really hard, and provides for us....So, I'm proud to have him as my dad. ^^

Penny: We're technically half-breeds, yeah. And, Mom...passed away a little after Youmu was born.

Flan: Dad's...kind of uncool, for a vampire. He may be a vampire, but he's wrapped around mom's finger. And it's not any kind of lovey-dovey kind of thing...She's kinda..scary when she wants to be. Mom knows about Dad's heritage, and they all kind of get along....But, grandpa was a vampire hunter...So there were some problems at first... I've got an older sister, and a few Cousins...But, I don't get to see em much...... Oh! And Blood purity is...kind of a mixed bag. Most Vampires develop into having a sort of 'Dominance' power over one another. Vampires with mixed blood have less resistance against it...but, tend to meld into the human world better. It's nothing too bad, one or the other...Though, there is the odd family or two wanting to keep the bloodline 'Pure'. I think that's kind of dull, honestly. Love who you wanna love! Who cares about heritage? Shouldn't matter until you wanna have kids!

Penny: Nahhhhh. I haven't had that problem. Usually, any catgirls that come after me just get caught before they can get too close. Same goes for more developed ones too. It's pretty hard to catch me off guard......*Heh* And, flat chests aren't really a bad thing, but I just personally prefer them stacked, and curvealicious myself.

Ellie: A..Ah..No, I don't have anyone that I like like that, or anything. A..and..desires..Well...*rubs the back of her head* I...do have a few desires...B..but, i don't know if I should share them here.....

AuthorFaust: Well, Faust would imagine Juuni resembles a loli the most.

797652_zps352200ea.jpg

Youmu: Not really....I just kind of tossed and turned last night. Wasn't very relaxing....

3 hours ago, Night Rain said:

Ellie, they are something I take you wish no one to know about for the time being? how strong on a scale of one to ten would you say your bladder control is?

Saril, any chance of another Note showing up at some point and one of the female characters getting their hands on it?

Youmu, this common? 

Ellie: Y..yeah.it's a little embarassing. ^////^;; And...one to ten? ...I'd honestly say about a 4. Just under the average....But, not too bad...I think.

Saril: What makes you think one hasn't already? I cater to the desires of all. If you're not careful....Or, if the time is right...someone might very well have their own note....

Youmu: unpleasantly so......I've always had a bit of trouble sleeping.

Ellie, say something lewd were to happen to you other than what happened during dodgeball what would your thoughts be on it?

Saril, The thought just came to me right now, but it would lead to more fun with say someone causing trouble. With their own needs and wants which could lead to more blame on Faust even though its not him doing the deed.

Ellie, say something lewd were to happen to you other than what happened during dodgeball what would your thoughts be on it?

Saril, The thought just came to me right now, but it would lead to more fun with say someone causing trouble. With their own needs and wants which could lead to more blame on Faust even though its not him doing the deed.

Ellie: U..Umm...I...I don't know....Though..if it was something vulgar...I...I might enjoy the thought a bit...*blush*

Saril: Now you're using your head. You see why the imagination is fun? Humans can think of just...so many vulgar intricacies, and plots.... It's quite amusing to watch everyone's style going one way or another. Better than any sort of cinema, that's for sure.

Ellie, any thoughts on what type of vulgar thing you'd like it to be?

Saril, Yes it is that's what allows us to think of various things like someone using the Note to build a giant harem of girls who willingly do whatever the host desires.

Ellie: W..well...It's just kind of...something that one usually only does at home....When looking at dirty pictures.... *blush* I...just kind of let my mind wander sometimes...ya'know?

Saril: Mmmm. That is certainly a choice. One could bathe in a shower of kisses every morning, and go through playthings like most go through tissue paper. The possibilities...are endless.

Ellie, I get where you're going as you do that sort of thing at home? When your mind wander's do you ever picture yourself falling to the hands of Penny or maybe. Wishing that Wynn would do something to you or Faust?

Ellie: ....A little of column A..a little of Column B. My...tastes aren't really that picky as to who it is....Or, who the tormentor is. It's...fun to be on both ends of it...Or, even just to watch. >//////< O..Ohh, I can't be thinking things like this! It's lewd..!

@Nep-Nep (Juuni): Have you ever wanted to enter a taboo relationship with Faust? Do you have any immediate family, or only cousins? Is your favourite snack Pudding, or have your tastes changed?

@Faust: Do you ever fantasise lewd thoughts about Neppy? Have you ever considered breaking all boundaries and allowing Neppy to feed your perversion?

@Flan: Do you like headpats? In regards to your aversion to sunlight, have you ever considered investing in a parasol to mitigate some of the damage, or is it just the general sunlight which causes you to get weak?

3 hours ago, Roka-tan said:

@Nep-Nep (Juuni): Have you ever wanted to enter a taboo relationship with Faust? Do you have any immediate family, or only cousins? Is your favourite snack Pudding, or have your tastes changed?

@Faust: Do you ever fantasise lewd thoughts about Neppy? Have you ever considered breaking all boundaries and allowing Neppy to feed your perversion?

@Flan: Do you like headpats? In regards to your aversion to sunlight, have you ever considered investing in a parasol to mitigate some of the damage, or is it just the general sunlight which causes you to get weak?

Juuni: N..N..No..! We'..we're cousins! It's...it's not right...I..don't think about him, and good he makes me feel...Even if he's a tease. So what if he's the only guy I've really hung out with, or gone to the movies with? It's not be..because i wanna date him, or anything! We're..family.... A..and..he's the closest I've had to a sibling, sadly. My mom and dad just kind of are around...And mom's pretty lenient..So, she doesn't really have any problems with me hanging off of Faust on days off. And, Pudding is still very much the best thing to eat! Like, Evah!

Faust: .....I may have thought lewd things about her, and her...inability to gauge her ability to hold her piddle, but not any more than the other girls. It's..crossed my mind, but I couldn't do that. She'd...definitely hate me, and I don't even know how to explain things to the others...

Flan: Contact in general is always fun. ^_^ And...I thought about a Parasol, but it's much easier to just remember to apply sunscreen before I head out. Since I'm a half-blood, I can tolerate sunlight a touch better than a pure blood...but, it makes me feel really hot, sweaty, and nasty if I don't have protection from it. And, i just kind of...get really weak, and faint quickly.

Ellie, then you'd like to be the one who both get's it and deals it out? Have you ever caught anyone in the act before during your watching? I bet it makes you feel all hot and tingly when watching. These things maybe lewd but it's nice for people to know about no need to feel embarrassed by this sort of thing. 

Ellie: I...wouldn't mind being in either position. Either being the one teasing and being the dominant one...or submitting to someone else, and letting them have their way. I...have seen a few girls rubbing themselves in the bathroom a time or two, but...They never saw me. It...is really, really distracting during classes to imagine them...Doing..that kind of thing....

Ellie, I bet you thought about what you saw them do all during class. Even picturing them watching you rub yourself as well?

Ellie: *Bluuuuuuuuuuush* I...I...Yeah..It may have..crossed my mind....I've had to change my panties more than a few times from...that kind of imagery. I've seen a few using..creative applications of the desks, brooms and such...but...I..don't think they've seen me at least. I've had to make liberal use of the showers though, so they can't...well..smell it...

3 hours ago, Roka-tan said:

@Ellie: You're more of a complicated case than you appear to be. Not bad... However, do you have a special someone you use when you're off 'parting the curtains', if you catch my drift? Lewdness....

Ellie: U..Ummm....Sorta..K..kinda. I...really just kind of go with whoever's been on my mind lately.......Though...I had a...very intense session, watching Faust being..pressed at by Yuno when she was wearing those jeans. *blush* E..either wanting to be the one exciting him...Or, being...punished for over-enticing him.