Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

UEFA Champions League Final

13 hours ago, theweeman said:

Same final two years in a row.  Pfffft.

TBF, I was more interested in the Playoff final earlier in the day.

There's more at stake in the playoff final - a bollock-ton of cash for one! With a handful of former high-profile teams suffering financially for whatever reason(s) (Leeds, Portsmouth, et al) teams need all the money they can get.

31 minutes ago, Beatrix said:

There's more at stake in the playoff final - a bollock-ton of cash for one! With a handful of former high-profile teams suffering financially for whatever reason(s) (Leeds, Portsmouth, et al) teams need all the money they can get.

For me though, it's the focus on money that spoils the top end of the game. It just seems to drive absolutely everything. I suppose that's what keeps it all going, and it's certainly an incentive to push hard. Give me the lower leagues or the FA cup underdogs, though, any day :-)

2 hours ago, theweeman said:

Btw, seems there are a lot of UK members here.  Somehow I still have never met a fellow omo lover tho... Odd in a way!

Either that, or you just don't know that you have! It's not the sort of thing that folk would share in public, and most on here (myself included) are understandably reluctant to 'come out' in any real world sense. I'm sure that at least one of my friends/acquaintances/colleagues etc must be into it though!