Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What to do with my creativity?

Hey everyone!

So, I'm having a slight problem: I'm creative. Now that in itself isn't a problem. The problem comes in the form of me having no idea what to do with it! I can't draw for shit, I can't sing, I can't act, etc, etc.

I often make up scenarios in my head, like a book or a movie, and then...that's it. What do I do?

- Glenn

I can't draw either, but I can weave a good tale. Try using your creativity for writing Omo-inspired stories, or partake in the Role-Plays on this site.

While I may not be the best role model, considering I've ditched around two to three stories (I'm bad at dedication, bite me =P ), I have started doing more one-shot wonders and I've just started writing an interactive story. Turn out of followers may be slow at first, but they'll speed up. After all, I didn't have all these rep points on the first day I started writing, and I would never have dreamed taking part in omo role-plays if it weren't for some suggestions from my readers and now, after around near enough three years of being a member, I have a good following and made some nice friends through role-playing,

All in all, just be creative in whatever way you want. What I listed was just how I get creative. Creativity is up to the individual's own interpretation, just look at modern art, for example. Try drafting some short stories or RP concepts and then get hitting the forums. We can't rise up if we don't take a fall to begin with. Just do what feels natural to you, and you'll soon find your own form of medium to express your creative flair. :)

5 minutes ago, Roka-tan said:

I can't draw either, but I can weave a good tale. Try using your creativity for writing Omo-inspired stories, or partake in the Role-Plays on this site.

While I may not be the best role model, considering I've ditched around two to three stories (I'm bad at dedication, bite me =P ), I have started doing more one-shot wonders and I've just started writing an interactive story. Turn out of followers may be slow at first, but they'll speed up. After all, I didn't have all these rep points on the first day I started writing, and I would never have dreamed taking part in omo role-plays if it weren't for some suggestions from my readers and now, after around near enough three years of being a member, I have a good following and made some nice friends through role-playing,

All in all, just be creative in whatever way you want. What I listed was just how I get creative. Creativity is up to the individual's own interpretation, just look at modern art, for example. Try drafting some short stories or RP concepts and then get hitting the forums. We can't rise up if we don't take a fall to begin with. Just do what feels natural to you, and you'll soon find your own form of medium to express your creative flair. :)

I've started 2 fanfics which have been recieved possitively, which is good. Problem is is that I want to write non-omo stuff as well, so where do I do that?

Thanks for the advise anyway, I've been getting way more "into" omoorg in the last 2/3 months, unsure why, maybe because my life got rather hectic recently...