Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female RWBY - A Day in the Life of Ruby Rose

(( Again, unsure if I'm able to do this - but I'm going to definitely try. ^^; ))

Since I've really enjoyed looking at some of the interactive stories and really like the idea of everyone choosing their own path, I decided to make my own. This one will be RWBY themed with majority votes deciding actions, like all the other interactive stories~

Ships are a possibility if people want them, though we'll find out how things go, I guess! Regardless, the theme is simple! A day in the life of Ruby Rose. That means that this topic will last from the moment Ruby wakes up until she goes to bed. ^^

So, without any extra delay... let's get going!

Ruby%20Omo%20Small_zps7mlrch48.jpg

((More art will come for the actual posts following this, this was kinda rushed, sorry!))

-----------------------------------------------------

It's a new day... birds can be heard chirping in the far distance, the echo coming all the way from Emerald Forest across the horizon. Light shines faintly into the team RWBY dorm... Ruby Rose, the black and red haired girl who started at the academy, at Beacon, earlier than most - at the age of 15 - was asleep...

Outstretched in bed with the covers savagely thrown about around her in unimaginable ways, her sleeping mask covered her eyes as she remained asleep... the previous night she had went to bed, exhausted, not thinking about doing anything before just flopping into bed. She barely got her pajamas on in a half-effort attempt before completely wiping out, having had a very tough and intense mission assigned to her.

As a result of the previous day's unusual roughness, Ruby was asleep for...

Option A) Longer than usual, ending up waking up late and having to rush!

Option B) Normal time, surprisingly enough.

Option C) Early, with a lot of time to spare before lessons.

Option D) ______________ (Suggestions, least likely to be chosen unless a group decision is formed)

Choices will impact how omorashi incidents will happen, and how intense they will be~

Oh, and one quick additional vote:

Ships or no ships? (Yes/No, if yes, what ship(s)?)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

((I think there's going to be some fun little Whiterose in this, no doubt. :3 Not yet, but at some point~ Apologies for delay! And sorry for the fluctuation of quality again. =w= I try my best.))

We are indeed on the same wavelength. :3

Oh good lord, your name fits that post so freaking well, I just nearly died laughing.

Posted Images

Noted! Unless there's massive backlash; Whiterose will be the feature ship. :P (I am personally bias towards it myself, (oops?) but if people reject, it's fine!)

-----------------

3e4a2eae12.jpg

And so, time ticked on by... Ruby remained asleep - a lot longer than she normally would on a regular day. The fact that the young huntress didn't use an alarm didn't help at all.

Her team members, Weiss, Blake and Yang had already left the dorm to do their respective business - assuming that Ruby would wake up in time anyway. She always did.

Though today, they couldn't have been more wrong.

Ruby's eyes opened under the sleepmask, and she took it off, stretching, staring up at the ceiling. ("...Huh, it's a lot brighter than it should be...") She thought to herself, before suddenly the realization hit - and hard - "IT'S 7:58!" She shrieked - that left literally only TWO minutes until her first class started!

5c10dc1757.jpg

Ruby sprung up from her bed almost immediately, and decided to...

A) Shove her clothes on as fast as possible, forgetting about underwear.

B) Get dressed fully, as fast as she could.

C) ___________ (Your choice)

((P.S.: Apologies for the inconsistency of my sketching. I suck at getting anatomy done properly in certain positions.))

Edited by Moki (see edit history)

Definitely B. I like uncomfort more than nudity, and the idea of her having to sit in wet panties as it clings to her genitals is much more erotic than when it dries off and she doesn't feel much anyway. Besides, it's a definite yes when you understand a young girl like Ruby who is going through very romantic and awkward years would want to make sure and double check herself, to make sure a case of 'emergency' (Maybe she has a crush on Weiss and can't keep from being excited...?) nothing would happen at all to jeopardize her reputation or sound mind. Just... make sure that doesn't happen, K? I don't want her getting off the hook like Blake did. That was unacceptable!!!

9 hours ago, omovladz said:

Definitely B. I like uncomfort more than nudity, and the idea of her having to sit in wet panties as it clings to her genitals is much more erotic than when it dries off and she doesn't feel much anyway. Besides, it's a definite yes when you understand a young girl like Ruby who is going through very romantic and awkward years would want to make sure and double check herself, to make sure a case of 'emergency' (Maybe she has a crush on Weiss and can't keep from being excited...?) nothing would happen at all to jeopardize her reputation or sound mind. Just... make sure that doesn't happen, K? I don't want her getting off the hook like Blake did. That was unacceptable!!!

How lewd.

I love it!!!!!