Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

"I just used the bathroom on myself"

This was probably one of the funniest moments I have ever witnessed throughout high school along with it being also one of the most sexiest.

This girl Mariana and I became pretty close throughout my senior year. She always had to use the bathroom whenever we got into our English class. She would always say the exact same thing to me everyday, "I have to pee."

Mariana is a Hispanic and black female. She looked a lot more Spanish than anything. She had very tan color skin and had black curly hair. She was very loud and outgoing and could complain about anything for a good hour and a half. Our school required us to wear a uniform but it wasn't a very strict dress code. Everyone was required to wear a plain colored collared shirt and khaki colored pants. Most girls normally wore skin tight khaki pants. Mariana always added her own style, she would sometimes just end up breaking the dress code and wear a floral pattern collared shirt.

The picture below is kind of close to what she looks like, her hair is a slight bit shorter tho.

b4752c81b0832909f91a982d99a91d7f.jpg

So on this Friday me and her are talking and class is almost over, there is only probably like 15 minutes of class left so we really aren't doing anything. Senior year was almost over, so most kids in the class were just talking and doing whatever. Her and I talk for a bit and I noticed that she hasn't really talked about using the bathroom today, but I put it aside because that would just be a weird thing to bring up randomly. A few minutes go by and she whispers really quietly to me, "I just used the bathroom on myself." I think shes joking and continue to talk about whatever conversation we were having, but Mariana interrupts me and tells me that she is serious. 

I tell her to stand up and she clearly looks very nervous (we were in the back of the class and most people were in groups on like the other side of the class anyway so no one could really see us), but she stands up slightly just so I could see and there is a big wet spot on her butt, but not too noticeable. She asks me if there's a stain and I of course tell her there is. I ask her why she just didn't go to the bathroom and she says she really had to go and it just randomly came out. So for the rest of class I'm making fun of her now and she just seems to be cool with it now, shes making jokes about it too. 

The bell rings and I take my sweater off and I give it to her and she wraps it around her waist. She ended up texting her parents and told them to come pick her up. So she was going to leave pretty soon. I walk with her to the main lobby so she can wait for her parents and I will never forget what she said to me next.

She said, "Well, Im gonna go home and finish peeing in these!" Although she meant it as a joke, it would be really interesting to know if she ever really did.

1 hour ago, Helena said:

Sounds like you could have shared a fetish... Were there more stories were she talked about wetting herself?

I don't really remember, she would sometimes say "I am going to pee myself" but they were mainly just jokes. I never experienced any more accidents with her