Sign In

You decide the fates, omo interactive

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have wanted to post more to my stories, but due to some issues I've going through, I haven't really found the time to write more. Although, it's more of a decision between two things, story or game

A + C 

Alright, this thing took a little bit longer than I thought with battling between feeling bad and well. Probably will do things similar later on but more on certain scenes. So lets get to that blue te

Posted Images

Well, I was waiting a bit on this one for another answer (maybe the previous update was rather too long) but I guess I'll go ahead and update it with one of the answers given. So to the blue text!

Luna's a princess?

Luna and Charlotte decided that it would be best on their budget to eat at a family restaurant. The place they liked to go to was near Charlotte's apartment. So getting on a bus, the two girls headed off.

Once they reached their destination, the site of a small building with a flat roof and a black sign on the front saying Cat's delights was the family dinner the two would like to eat at. Once inside, there were several tables that a few elderly were sitting at. They were allowed to seat themselves, so the two of them found a booth in the corner to sit at. After sitting down the standard procedure for almost all restaurants began with them getting a young semi curly blonde woman as their waitress. She gave them both their menus and asked for what to drink. They both decided to go for water than any other drink and waited for the drinks to arrive before they began their conversation.

The second their glasses of water with two straws sticking out was delivered, Charlotte opened her mouth. "Doesn't seem like neither of us got what we wanted huh."

Luna nodded in agreement, "Yeah, what did they say you were better for than being a tennis champion?"

Charlotte took a deep breath and exhaled, "Apparently some sort of Elitist of martial something. I don't exactly remember what they said."

This shocked Luna, "Elites of Martial Arms?"

"Yes," Charlotte replied. "That's what they said. I'm not sure exactly what that is?"

Luna thought for a second for a way to explain it to Charlotte, "Basically think of a lone soldier who goes into front lines but destroys any adversaries in their way."

"Oh," Charlotte's expression looked like a lit light bulb. "So like some kind of warrior right?" Luna nodded letting her know she was right. "Wait, how does that exactly work in the job force?"

"I'm not exactly sure," Luna started. "I think they are sort of like some kind of mercenary though mostly. At least you have an idea for what it is unlike me."

Charlotte tilted her head in confusion, "I'm quite curious as to what they said about you since it did take a lot longer than anybody else."

"Well," Luna began her explanation. She began how when she entered how the book acted with her, the hologram looking scythe that appeared, how she entered a sacred ground exclusive to few, pulled the scythe out, and the legend she was told.

"So let me get this straight," Charlotte crossed her arms. "You are now carrying this large scythe Glc--"

"Glycmir," Luna corrected Charlotte.

After pausing for a second Charlotte resumed, "On you magically and that by being the owner of the scythe makes one a lord?"

"That seems to be how the legend goes at least," Luna replied.

"So does that mean your some sort of princess now?" Charlotte questioned.

"I suppose that would be the case," Luna answered. "Though I'm going to continue to live a normal life style till I learn more."

"I see, well I guess that's good," Charlotte replied.

Luna couldn't help but wonder how Charlotte seemed calm about her being a princess, "I thought you'd been shocked about hearing me being a princess?"

"I am shocked, just a bit more confused is all," Charlotte answered. "Your a princes, but not a princess? I'm just not sure what's going on right now."

"You and me both," Luna said. "I guess we'll just have to wait till we hear from the college then."

"I guess your right," Charlotte stated. After making her remark, she looked Luna dead center in her eyes. "Oh, if you have the scythe on you can I see it?"

Luna understood her friend would be partially curious about her scythe, "Well I'll show you in my apartment." She didn't want to scare off the citizens who lived around if she equipped such a large sized scythe, so she decided to share in her apartment.

"Alright," Charlotte replied. After that, silence through out eating their meal, paying for it and the walk back to Luna's apartment.

Once the door was closed, Charlotte was waiting with anticipation for Glycmir to come out into Luna's hands. Luna wasn't entirely certain even how to call out Glycmir who seems to be cached someplace within her. She pondered whether she was supposed to be saying something like "I summon thee," or "come out." But no matter what she thought, Glycmir wouldn't come out to her hands.

Luna concentrated on the shape of Glycmir then began to hear a whispering voice the same one she heard before, Glycmir, I extend to thee. After hearing these words, she repeated what she heard in her head while closing her eyes. Instantly after, a black particle mass formed in her hand hand that took the shape of a scythe. With a flash, the shining blade glimmered in front of Charlotte.

"So this is Glycmir," Charlotte said with a brightened face.

"Yeah," Luna replied.

"Well, quite an awesome looking scythe," Charlotte began. Though it's way bigger than you are, how is it not too heavy for you?"

Luna even wondered about that herself, just how is it Glycmir was not too heavy for her? How it felt in her hands was almost like as if it was the right weight. "I'm not sure either."

"Well, can I see it for a second?" Charlotte asked. Luna nodded handing Glycmir over. Once it was in Charlotte's hands for a second, her expression looked pale. Almost as soon as it was handed to her, she handed it back. Luna wondered what was wrong. "That thing terrifies me. It's cool looking, but I can't take the whispering noises."

"Oh, you heard them too?" Luna was surprised. "What did she say?"

"Wait, she?" Charlotte held a confused expression. "All I heard was whispering sounds that I suppose was female, but I don't know what she said. Do you hear them too?" Luna stood there for a second to see if there was anything, but heard nothing. So she shook her head. "I guess maybe it's only for you then."

"Maybe so," Luna replied.

The two didn't say much after till they said their goodbyes while Charlotte walked out the door. Luna put Glycmir back into some realm within her and started to wonder for what just happened. So I'm some princess now? I don't really feel like it though. Should I be wearing a large princess dress now or something? I feel bad for Charlotte though, I knew how much she wanted to become a tennis champion. We didn't really talk much today at all. I guess we're both confused and sort of disappointed. I'm quite disappointed about not being an author, but I have no clue what I'm supposed to do as a Glycmir princess? 

After sorting her thoughts out, she hung her cloak up with lazily leaving her dress on. She decided that after that day she deserved a full night of gaming. With that thought she picked up her controller and began to play to her hearts content. 

When she decided to go to bed, she wasn't exactly sure what the time was but she knew it must've been sometime really early in the morning. The sun was barely starting to rise having the sky be a hazy blue tone. Once she put herself into her white pajamas and crawled into bed, she instantly fell asleep without much to think about. Just getting through that busy day wore her mind out.

Once her eyes slowly opened, she noticed she was standing. However, the area she was in seemed too bizarre. It was almost some red charcoal colored cave. She thought this must have been a dream.

You decide the fates

How her night goes will decide the outcome of how she wakes up.

A. An educational dream

B. An embarrassing dream

C. A nightmare

Alright, seems like we will be going for a combination of A and B then. I finally finished this drawing, or well more like got to a spot where I called it good enough. I could have gone into more shading details and other things like that, but I also didn't want to be taking another month... I think I'll be doing much less drawings for the series just to keep with updating it regularly.

Luna's eventful dream

Looking through this cave, she noticed torches on the walls lit all around spacing the area to be a circle. Next to each torch appeared to be some sort of hole, but blocked off with bars. If she had to use a word to describe the area she was in, that would be "dungeon."

While looking around, she sensed a presence nearby her. Turning around, she saw nobody. Thinking she may have been alone, she began walking backwards. Then she bumped into something--or another being. The instant she felt the being behind her, she jumped with a shriek.

Behind her was a woman taller than her clad in a white dress that went down to her feet. Long silver hair and gray eyes, combined with a pair of large pointy ears poking out--she appeared expressionless.

"Hello, Luna," the woman spoke. Luna didn't exactly know who the woman was, but she was somehow known. But the voice of the woman did sound somewhat familiar.

"Um," Luna shyly said. She began to think is this going to be like a game where the NPC comes out and hands her the quest that she clearly was not going to be ready for yet. Taking a gulp, she continued on. "Where am I?"

"That would be in you," The expressionless woman replied. After hearing this, Luna didn't quite understand what she meant.

"What do you mean inside me?" Luna questioned.

"Let me explain then," The woman spoke. Luna did nothing else but nod. "When you picked up Glycmir, a fragment of it's power created a realm inside you. As the wielder of Glycmir the whole of it's power is stored within you." 

Luna slightly understood what was going on, but wondered who the woman in front of her was. "Excuse me, but who are you?" Luna asked.

"I have no name," spoke the expressionless woman. "But I represent the body of Glycmir. When you call forth Glycmir, I take that form in the other world." Luna couldn't help but picture the giant pure black scythe, but couldn't see the resemblance between the woman.

"Now I should finish explaining everything to you," the Glycmir's body continued. "You are able to visit this area whenever you want, as well as leave. It's only deep inside your mind to transport into. But others on that side may think your spacing out as you don't fully transport here. Right now you are sleeping so you won't be able to leave just yet." She proceeded to walk barefooted across the rough flooring. They were nearing the five prison like chambers. "Each of these chambers contain a fragment of Glycmir's power. They are imprisoned as each being doesn't approve of you being their owner."

Luna began to look through each of the door ways that circled around her. "Who are they?" She began to wonder.

The woman began to answer Luna, "Each being represents a soul of Glycmir. There is joy, courage, destruction, mischief, and mind. Be careful around them as they can seep their power through the bars to take you over."

She looked around noticing each of the chambers, joy appeared to be some idiot spinning in circles, courage appeared almost like a woman warrior from a game, she couldn't see destruction, mischief looked like some child, and mind was a woman with glasses looking over books ferociously. Not seeing destruction had her curious so she walked up to the bars at the chamber in the center. It was relatively dark, not very visible at all. 

A voice creaked out from the corner, "So, you think you are worthy of Glycmir," spoke a man's voice. After hearing the voice, she saw a shadowy figure sitting in the corner. "Not while I'm here!" "Fwoosh!" A huge black fire spouted at the set of bars spooking Luna a tiny bit. The energy she could feel from such flames was essentially what he represented--destruction.

Walking over to the right, she looked at the child sitting with a cheerful face. Mischief was whom this male child was. "How can you be trifled by such thoughts," the childlike being spoke. "You wet your pants and yet you think of it later to almost do it again, what are you weirdo?" Luna couldn't help but blush and hide her face. It was embarrassing to hear that event be brought back up. If it wasn't for these strange events, she may have continued to think of it, or so she just thought. But how does such a being know? "You think you could have forgot about it? Not when you were putting so much thought into it before. So sorry miss, you'd probably have thought about it by tomorrow easily."

How does he know what I'm thinking? Is he able to read my mind? That was when she couldn't help but think back on wetting herself. The curious feeling of relieving oneself without using the toilet, she couldn't help but continue to blush.

"Hiding it from yourself isn't going to help miss," spoke mischief. "I was bored anyways, so let me help you out." He pointed his right finger towards her. "Just like a baby, and go!" "Kshink!" A bolt of purple lighting struck out from his finger-tips directly hitting Luna right below her abdomen.

Her heart beat a huge beat for a second, then felt herself quickly gaining pressure on her bladder. The pressure went away as she put her hands on her crotch to try and prevent what was beginning to happen. She started to leak out, forming a huge wet spot on her pajama pants she wore. Unable to hold back, she bit her lip as it continued to stream out down her pants. The warm touch filled out through her legs as she slowly bent and closed her eyes. It was very obvious that she was right then and there peeing in her pants. All the urine began to form a puddle on the floor as she started to tear up. "If you needed to have gone, you should have just gone," Mischief smirked deviously. "You actually enjoy it don't you?" Luna couldn't help but feel the relief as she continued to pee through her pants and onto the floor. But there was one difference here--she was being forced. If she decided to do so herself, it may have been a different story. "Then next time you should just let it out yourself."

The words hit her hard as she opened her eyes. Maybe next time I will. Wait what am I thinking of!

After blinking once, she noticed something was different. The area she was in was no longer the dungeon she was just in--but her room she slept the night before. Blinking a few times trying to process what in the world just happened, she felt something else being amiss. A warm and wet spot that felt on her legs as well as on the bed beneath her. She instantly flew the covers up to reveal the world map she made. Beginning to tear up, as it was clear what she had just done.

lcd2.png

Astonished, Luna couldn't help but think that mischief making her wet in the dungeon actually made her go in real life too. After all these events taking place, she couldn't help but reach for her phone to call Charlotte. While having her number already pressed, she then felt a tinge of embarrassment for wetting her bed. Maybe I should lie a little just so I don't actually tell her what happened?

You decide the fates

Should Luna tell Charlotte the truth?

This time no multiple choice questions, you decide what should come. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...