Sign In

Preschool/Daycare Accidents

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can commiserate, I wore pullups to school until... well past grade 5. But never messed them.

That would have been interesting.  Let's see, I got one I just remembered. So, this was still when I went to the YMCA for daycare/preschool. I had run out of diapers after my morning change, so m

When i was about 4 or 5, I was homeschooled for the entirety of preschool, because i basically knew everything that preschool was gonna teach me, in the words of my parents. And i think i only acciden

I remember I had a pretty weak bladder at that time, and I basically had soggy underwear constantly. I only remember a few times of me totally wetting myself though. I remember vaguely being outside sitting on the ground, and needing to pee, but ignoring it like a lot of kids, and suddenly feeling the ground under me get really warm. I remember looking down and watching my pants get dark. I don't remember what happened to me next though...

7 hours ago, gargoyleguy said:

I remember I had a pretty weak bladder at that time, and I basically had soggy underwear constantly. I only remember a few times of me totally wetting myself though. I remember vaguely being outside sitting on the ground, and needing to pee, but ignoring it like a lot of kids, and suddenly feeling the ground under me get really warm. I remember looking down and watching my pants get dark. I don't remember what happened to me next though...

Kind of reminds me of this one time during preschool. We were on a little Easter egg hunt in a nearby field. I was crouching down in some grass, looking for one. I felt the need to pee, and just let go into my diaper. I knew something was up when I felt a damp patch, and quickly remembered i wasn't diapered, having used my last one changing myself. Quckly tugged my sweatpants down, and finished up on the dirt ground. Luckily the pants were already a dark color

This is from preschool. I Was 6 years old. I had a corner at the yard because i didn't want to play with no one because of my shyness. Always when we were outside i stood there and one time when i stood there i had to pee really bad. I squirmed and stepped and crossed my legs and hold my crotch and then i started walking because it helped. I walked in to the toy garage and came back and then i heard that it was time to go inside. One of the teachers walked by and i finally said that "I need to pee". Teacher said that "Come inside if you have to pee". But it was late at that time and my pee started to pour in my pants and shoes. The teacher noticed it. Then i can't remember what happened, but i remember that i had grey outdoor pants on me.

Another one at the same preschool. I walked back and forth at the corridor where the toilets's was, but i just couldn't go in there because of my shyness. I squirmed and stepped and crossed my legs and hold my crotch and pinched my penis. I passed the toilets many times. There was also pillars at the corridor and finally when it hurt so much that i couldn't walk anymore i stopped behind one of the pillars and squeezed and tried to hold back but then pee poured out to my pants and socks. Then i stayed in my peed pants long time because i didn't want to tell no one that i had peed my pants. I had black college pants on so no one noticed it. I Was lucky that no one was at that corridor because they would see the puddle at the floor. Then some mother came to pick up her child home and at the entrance hall i told her that i just peed my pants. I Had talked to her before and wasn't afraid to tell her. Then she told to teachers and i got changed and my dirty clothes was set in to plastic bag. Then i doesn't remember anything more of it.

My first time posting a non-fiction story, so here we go! 

I actually didn't have that many accidents when I was young (at least that I can remember; most of my "accidents" were actually deliberate, lol). I remember wetting myself once in preschool, mostly out of stubbornness. We were going to go play outside, and the supervisor asked if I needed to go pee. I said no (probably because I just wanted to go play), even though I actually did have to go. Well, long story short, my bladder was tiny, so I ended up wetting my pants in the playground (we had to wear a uniform that consisted of a purple sweatshirt and sweatpants, if anyone's interestested). Of course, I was so young back then that I hadn't even felt any desperation, I was happily minding my own business then out of the blue I just had an accident. I remember the supervisor being somewhat annoyed with me, because she'd asked earlier if I had to go pee. Whoops! :blush:

Another time (this one didn't happen in preschool, but it's probably the most vivid memory I have of any genuine accident from when I was little), I had woken up with a full bladder, but I didn't want to go for some reason, so I just ignored it. My dad and I went to a restaurant for lunch, and when we were sitting at the table eating, it suddenly occurred to me that I should go to the bathroom. But as soon as he helped me get up, I peed my pants. I remember there was a huge puddle on the floor and a waiter had to come clean it up. I remember it was quite a big restaurant too (though that may just be my childhood memory distorting things), so there were probably a lot of people watching. I also remember my dad bringing up that incident a few times when I was older :dry:

On May 27, 2016 at 1:30 PM, specialflakes said:

My first time posting a non-fiction story, so here we go! 

I actually didn't have that many accidents when I was young (at least that I can remember; most of my "accidents" were actually deliberate, lol). I remember wetting myself once in preschool, mostly out of stubbornness. We were going to go play outside, and the supervisor asked if I needed to go pee. I said no (probably because I just wanted to go play), even though I actually did have to go. Well, long story short, my bladder was tiny, so I ended up wetting my pants in the playground (we had to wear a uniform that consisted of a purple sweatshirt and sweatpants, if anyone's interestested). Of course, I was so young back then that I hadn't even felt any desperation, I was happily minding my own business then out of the blue I just had an accident. I remember the supervisor being somewhat annoyed with me, because she'd asked earlier if I had to go pee. Whoops! :blush:

Another time (this one didn't happen in preschool, but it's probably the most vivid memory I have of any genuine accident from when I was little), I had woken up with a full bladder, but I didn't want to go for some reason, so I just ignored it. My dad and I went to a restaurant for lunch, and when we were sitting at the table eating, it suddenly occurred to me that I should go to the bathroom. But as soon as he helped me get up, I peed my pants. I remember there was a huge puddle on the floor and a waiter had to come clean it up. I remember it was quite a big restaurant too (though that may just be my childhood memory distorting things), so there were probably a lot of people watching. I also remember my dad bringing up that incident a few times when I was older :dry:

Must have been a surprise

I was toilet trained late, and I remember at nursery they put a potty in the boys toilet with a diaper in it for me. They took all the boys in there and told them not to make fun of me, because I was still learning to use it. I also remember once in nursery being on a chair, and getting up there was a wet patch on it. I remember insisting I hadn't peed myself, but nobody believed me. 

This last one I posted on another thread also. In year 1 or 2, and I  needed to go to the toilet. We went in pairs, so I went with my friend Henry. I don't even remember being particularly desperate, I just know I got there and as I was trying to get my trousers undone I wet them a bit. I got the majority of it in the toilet, but my pants and trousers were wet from my crotch to about my mid thighs. I remember Henry going to get a teacher, and them giving me spare trousers. It was known that if you had an accident, instead of the regular uniform you were given a pair of grey sweatpants to wear, meaning everyone knew you'd wet yourself.

Reminiscing on childhood accidents is one of my favorite things, I'm a Little now so it gets me in the perfect mindset to remember what it was like back in those days. I have several memories involving myself and others too, but I'll just tell one for now.

I must have been around 8 or so, and I was sitting in my room playing a copy of Super Mario Bros. Deluxe on the Gameboy Color that I borrowed from my cousin. I didn't get my first gameboy until I was about 10, so if I ever played video games before that it was with him or borrowed from him. At that time, Mario Bros. was one of my favorite games, and I was intensely focused on a difficult level. I ignored many urges that told me I needed to pee, for several hours, until suddenly I realized I could wait no longer. I shot up and ran for the bathroom, which was no more than a few feet away from the door to my room, but unfortunately my bladder gave out right in front of the bathroom door. I flooded my pants, and the shoes I was wearing at the time were ruined. I don't believe I got caught, but it was genuinely my only accident awake. But that certianly didn't stop me from wetting my pants or worse later on in my childhood.

I've got a few stories, i'll do one for now. I was somewhere between 4 and 5.

At my grandmother's house who had 2 bathrooms, one upstairs and one downstairs. I was with my sister, my mom, and of course my grandmother. For some reason all three of them were doing something in the upstairs bathroom. I said I needed to go and I was told to go use the one downstairs... I remember I was asked by my mom if I knew how to "get" there. Now in the downstairs there's a light switch that must be turned on in order to see where you are going, and the bathroom was in the far corner of the basement. Cold and dark basement. The light switch was always in an awkward spot, not totally covered by obstruction but you had to come in and aim from the side to turn it on, there was some sort of table-height obstruction in front of it. So the basement was cold and dark, and the bathroom was one of those really old and scary looking ones. Old fashioned, small, very old and cold floor. I wasn't excited about using it at all. I was at the bottom of the stairs where the lightswitch was and I was hesitant about going any further, wanting to go back upstairs and ordering my family out of the bathroom. But I TOLD HER that I was fine going to the downstairs one!! Well I stood there, i'm not sure how long but I don't think it was more than a couple minutes. I don't think I peed my pants on purpose, but I was 1) too scared to go any further and 2) not going to go back upstairs and admit to my mom that I was wrong. So like I said, I don't recall peeing on purpose or losing control, but before I could make up my mind on what to do, I was surprised to find that it was too late and I was already standing in my own puddle.

Aftermath: So I just stood there, unsure of what to do. I think I might have even been questioning myself "did I really just pee my pants, am I being pranked??" but of course the puddle and my soaked pants assured me that it really did happen. I dunno how long I was standing there, but it was probably just a few minutes before someone came to check on me... I don't know if I was walked or carried up the stairs. But the next thing I do remember is me being on my back on the upstairs kitchen floor getting changed by my mom, with my sister and grandmother standing over me as the whole ordeal unfolded. This is where things get a little weird and I promise that this is the absolute truth... I don't know if it was for punishment purposes (I didn't feel like I was being punished) or simply because I didn't have any extra underwear at her house and my mom thought that this was the best idea, but she did put a diaper on me. I remember being a bit confused by it (I was toilet trained very early and out of diapers for years) and I was just wondering "I ALREADY had an accident, it's TOO LATE, this is of no use to me!"... I don't recall being explicitly teased by my sister or others for it.... Anyways I don't remember what happened with the diaper. Pretty sure it was just taken off and I went back to normal once we got home.

On May 30, 2016 at 1:06 AM, ashamedboy said:

I was toilet trained late, and I remember at nursery they put a potty in the boys toilet with a diaper in it for me. They took all the boys in there and told them not to make fun of me, because I was still learning to use it. I also remember once in nursery being on a chair, and getting up there was a wet patch on it. I remember insisting I hadn't peed myself, but nobody believed me. 

This last one I posted on another thread also. In year 1 or 2, and I  needed to go to the toilet. We went in pairs, so I went with my friend Henry. I don't even remember being particularly desperate, I just know I got there and as I was trying to get my trousers undone I wet them a bit. I got the majority of it in the toilet, but my pants and trousers were wet from my crotch to about my mid thighs. I remember Henry going to get a teacher, and them giving me spare trousers. It was known that if you had an accident, instead of the regular uniform you were given a pair of grey sweatpants to wear, meaning everyone knew you'd wet yourself.

Must have been interesting

All right, two more memories came up. These were in Kindergarten, specifically Halloween. The first happened to me, and the second happened to this one girl I knew.

Now, as stated earlier, I wore diapers, even though I was potty trained, for much of my early school life, until a bit after second grade, maybe that summer. My mom had volunteered to chaperone the kindergarten Halloween party. I went as BullBlack, from Power Rangers Galaxy, I believe. I wore a diaper under the black, grey, and yellow outfit. I remember sitting at this table with the rest of my class, all of us eating food. I felt the need to go, and lifted my rump off the little plastic chair I was sitting on. My mom shot me a knowing look, as I gripped the table with one hand, the other eating. My bladder went first, first dripping into my diaper, then a full stream burst forth. My bowels followed first, filling the seat of my padding. I sat down with a muffled squish, and continued eating. 

The second happened to this one girl, who I believe was dressed as Wonder Woman. I don't believe she was diapered. We were playing with some toy cars, or something, when I notice her freeze up. A look of concentration came on her face, as I noticed a buldge slowly growing in the back of her star spangled underwear. Whether this was intentional, or a true accident, in my mind, since she didn't cry or anything, it must have been intentional. 

I remember this one time in 2nd grade. I was about 6, maybe 7. I had wanted to see if I could last a school day unpadded. Before class officially began, I slipped into the closest bathroom, which just happened to be just around the corner from my classroom. Making sure I was alone, I pulled my khakis down, and untaped my diaper, tucking it in my bag. I put my khaki pants back on, and headed to class.

By the time recess rolled around, I was beginning to somewhat regret doing so. The pork and beans I had for breakfast wanted out. Well, alongside the bottle of milk I had for breakfast. I knew filling my pants would out me for sure. I held it in for as long as childlishly possible. Eventually, I ended up in the sandbox, and burying what I had done

Preschool, huh. This wasn't when I was in preschool itself, but rather from my preschool days.

So, I was three iirc, and I was playing with my friend at her place. I remember her mother told me to tell her if I need to use the bathroom. And when I need to use the bathroom, I did told her so. She then guided me to the bathroom and helped me undo my overall pants. The stupid part was, before she can remove my underwear, I squatted and just relieve myself, in my panties. Needless to day, I was diapered for the rest of the day.

May as well share it here too, when I was in daycare or maybe just a routine playdate (I was about 2 or 3 years old, but old enough to walk) I would wrestle with all the other diapered kids, and we would hug and pin each other to the ground, but bottom line, there was a lot of diapers being rubbed together, and wet ones and messy ones too. It was really fun for my baby-self to see all the other kids wearing diapers, and the girls with the short dresses, wearing pink diapers. Me being my naughty self, I would always pay great attention when one of my stinky playmates would get changed, and wear they threw the diaper away at. I never got caught handling a used rolled up diaper, I don't know why I like it, or why I still like my own used diapers today. My naughty brain must think these things smell good.

On 15 June 2016 at 10:01 AM, OverFlo207 said:

May as well share it here too, when I was in daycare or maybe just a routine playdate (I was about 2 or 3 years old, but old enough to walk) I would wrestle with all the other diapered kids, and we would hug and pin each other to the ground, but bottom line, there was a lot of diapers being rubbed together, and wet ones and messy ones too. It was really fun for my baby-self to see all the other kids wearing diapers, and the girls with the short dresses, wearing pink diapers. Me being my naughty self, I would always pay great attention when one of my stinky playmates would get changed, and wear they threw the diaper away at. I never got caught handling a used rolled up diaper, I don't know why I like it, or why I still like my own used diapers today. My naughty brain must think these things smell good.

Wow should be part of your next drawing I remember one time when I was like 6 I put on a pair of my little brothers diapers

• 2 weeks later...

This is slightly later as I don't think I had any issues in preschool (it was only a few hours a day at most I think, so I ate lunch at home, and I've never been a breakfast person; also I always hated diapers apparently, so I was potty trained pretty early), but I wet myself a couple of times in first grade. The thing was, I was horribly shy to admit in front of my classmates when I needed to go (one of the reasons I firmly believe people shouldn't have to ask permission to use the restroom), and I didn't want to interrupt the lesson. At that age, I don't know that I actually realized that I would wet myself if I waited too long? Like it just didn't cross my mind.

I don't remember either incident very well but I remember it happened once and then maybe a couple of weeks later. I was sitting in a chair at a table in some sort of group. I don't remember the urge being all that bad or anything but it obviously must have been, as suddenly I realized I was wetting myself. I remember it going off the chair and onto the floor. For some reason I still thought that I could hide it, so I didn't say anything until the kid next to me suddenly was like, "Ewww, what's that smell?" So then I had to admit that I'd had an accident and then go tell the teacher. The only reason I know it had been the second time is because her response was, "Again??" But I was sent to the nurse's office with another kid and got changed. I remember my teacher later asking why I didn't ask to use the bathroom (my parents just assumed I was waiting too long because I didn't want to stop what I was in the middle of and I was too embarrassed to tell them otherwise) and telling me that if I couldn't wait it was okay to interrupt and just shout out the question if I needed to. For some reason I remember not being super fazed by the accidents (maybe because I was already being bullied anyway, though oddly enough I never got teased about it) until the way the teacher looked at me when she said "Again??" and my parents made me feel pretty bad about it. But I didn't get any enjoyment out of it.

Incidentally, I remember another time some weeks later where a girl sitting across from me really needed to go. She was squirming and whatnot and said she REALLY needed to go to the bathroom, and I remember that secretly I really wanted to see her wet herself, though of course at the time I had no idea why the heck that was. So I thought about not saying anything, but then I worried that someone would realize I had been in a position to say something and hadn't and would want to know why (or worse would know why -- I knew it was "weird" to want) so I told her it was okay to go ask the teacher. I guess that's the earliest recollection of this fetish for me, even though it wasn't until practically a decade later I realized it was sexual.

7 minutes ago, likeyourspell said:

This is slightly later as I don't think I had any issues in preschool (it was only a few hours a day at most I think, so I ate lunch at home, and I've never been a breakfast person; also I always hated diapers apparently, so I was potty trained pretty early), but I wet myself a couple of times in first grade. The thing was, I was horribly shy to admit in front of my classmates when I needed to go (one of the reasons I firmly believe people shouldn't have to ask permission to use the restroom), and I didn't want to interrupt the lesson. At that age, I don't know that I actually realized that I would wet myself if I waited too long? Like it just didn't cross my mind.

I don't remember either incident very well but I remember it happened once and then maybe a couple of weeks later. I was sitting in a chair at a table in some sort of group. I don't remember the urge being all that bad or anything but it obviously must have been, as suddenly I realized I was wetting myself. I remember it going off the chair and onto the floor. For some reason I still thought that I could hide it, so I didn't say anything until the kid next to me suddenly was like, "Ewww, what's that smell?" So then I had to admit that I'd had an accident and then go tell the teacher. The only reason I know it had been the second time is because her response was, "Again??" But I was sent to the nurse's office with another kid and got changed. I remember my teacher later asking why I didn't ask to use the bathroom (my parents just assumed I was waiting too long because I didn't want to stop what I was in the middle of and I was too embarrassed to tell them otherwise) and telling me that if I couldn't wait it was okay to interrupt and just shout out the question if I needed to. For some reason I remember not being super fazed by the accidents (maybe because I was already being bullied anyway, though oddly enough I never got teased about it) until the way the teacher looked at me when she said "Again??" and my parents made me feel pretty bad about it. But I didn't get any enjoyment out of it.

Incidentally, I remember another time some weeks later where a girl sitting across from me really needed to go. She was squirming and whatnot and said she REALLY needed to go to the bathroom, and I remember that secretly I really wanted to see her wet herself, though of course at the time I had no idea why the heck that was. So I thought about not saying anything, but then I worried that someone would realize I had been in a position to say something and hadn't and would want to know why (or worse would know why -- I knew it was "weird" to want) so I told her it was okay to go ask the teacher. I guess that's the earliest recollection of this fetish for me, even though it wasn't until practically a decade later I realized it was sexual.

7 minutes ago, likeyourspell said:

Interesting

• 4 months later...

Thought I´d reinvigorate this old topic of mine with a memory I recall. I was about six or seven, and attending physical therapy. This was shortly after Brenda had discovered by diapers. I remember it quite vividly. The day she had discovered I was still padded was after one of our sessions. My mom had come in to pick me up. Brenda had noticed my shorts were sagging a bit, she decided to fix them for me. She then noticed my, at that point wet, diaper, and said something along the lines of ¨Chris, why are you in a diaper?¨ she said, not with disgust, but general curiosity. She asked that my mom try and bring me without a diaper, so as not to give the younger students there the wrong idea. 

Well, I did wear a diaper, over some boxers under my shorts. That way, if she checked, I could just pull my diaper down so all she would see if she felt was my boxers. They were cute navy blue shorts. Well, this diaper was thinner than my usual. Aand during one session, when Brenda had gone off a bit to get some papers, I felt a heavy need to poo. Shuffling off to a corner, I pulled my pants and boxers down, revealing my diaper, which, from a distance, looked like underwear. I felt my bowels relax, as a warm mush filled my diaper. I could already see her leaving the office through the windows separating the offices and the therapy hall. Quickly removing my diaper, and wiping with it as best I could, I tossed it away, pulled my shorts back up, and returned to where I had been.

Pre-school must be what we call primary school here in the UK.  Ages 5 to 11.

OK, looks like embarrassing story time for me then.

After drinking far too much water at lunch time my bladder was unusually full during afternoon lesson.  Classmates were lining up at the teachers desk to show her their work.  Finally I joined the back of the queue with a big burning sensation in my bladder.  Finally when I was able to quietly ask my question I was told ‘yes be quick’.  Be quick was certainly my intention, but annoyingly the classroom door had one of those fire-hinges on it which made it difficult to open for a child of my size.

I braced one foot against the doorframe and heaved against the handle.  That is when the pain in my bladder eased away to be replaced by a strange flooding warmth in my pants.  The whole class watched me wet myself, then Miss asked one of the girls to open the door for me.  Oh how embarrassing.

It didn’t end there.  Miss collected some spare clothes from a cupboard that had a whole pile of them then led me down to the boy’s toilets.  I was told to go and use the urinal. Uh what?  I had just been, obviously.  Then she explained that most kids don’t completely empty their bladder during an accident, then when their half-full bladder fills again they are far too embarrassed to ask to go toilet again after the last accident and end up having a second one.

Sure enough, after making a big puddle on the classroom floor I had a lot more in me.  Then it came to the clean up.  I was made to take down my wet shorts and pants so that I was stood bottomless in front of Miss.  Only very close family had seen me like that before.  I was wiped down with a damp cloth and made to put on the spare clothes.  I don’t remember exactly what my new shorts looked like but they were not school regulation grey, so when walking about after everyone knew why I was wearing them.  Then, the final embarrassment came when I had to hand mum a plastic bag of wet clothing when I was collected after school.

6 hours ago, Aaron said:

Pre-school must be what we call primary school here in the UK.  Ages 5 to 11.

OK, looks like embarrassing story time for me then.

After drinking far too much water at lunch time my bladder was unusually full during afternoon lesson.  Classmates were lining up at the teachers desk to show her their work.  Finally I joined the back of the queue with a big burning sensation in my bladder.  Finally when I was able to quietly ask my question I was told ‘yes be quick’.  Be quick was certainly my intention, but annoyingly the classroom door had one of those fire-hinges on it which made it difficult to open for a child of my size.

I braced one foot against the doorframe and heaved against the handle.  That is when the pain in my bladder eased away to be replaced by a strange flooding warmth in my pants.  The whole class watched me wet myself, then Miss asked one of the girls to open the door for me.  Oh how embarrassing.

It didn’t end there.  Miss collected some spare clothes from a cupboard that had a whole pile of them then led me down to the boy’s toilets.  I was told to go and use the urinal. Uh what?  I had just been, obviously.  Then she explained that most kids don’t completely empty their bladder during an accident, then when their half-full bladder fills again they are far too embarrassed to ask to go toilet again after the last accident and end up having a second one.

Sure enough, after making a big puddle on the classroom floor I had a lot more in me.  Then it came to the clean up.  I was made to take down my wet shorts and pants so that I was stood bottomless in front of Miss.  Only very close family had seen me like that before.  I was wiped down with a damp cloth and made to put on the spare clothes.  I don’t remember exactly what my new shorts looked like but they were not school regulation grey, so when walking about after everyone knew why I was wearing them.  Then, the final embarrassment came when I had to hand mum a plastic bag of wet clothing when I was collected after school.

That must have sucked. Since I was never caught padded in school, I never had to have my clothes sent home. There was one time where I masked a leaking diaper by going down a wet slide. My mom changed my pants and diaper in the cubby area. This was in first grade

19 minutes ago, Jeffery Mewtamer said:

^Actually, Preschool in the US is for children too young for Kindergarten. In most parts of the US, Elementary/Primary school generally consists of 1 year of kindergarten plus grades 1-5 and sometimes Grade 6, middle school/Junior High is usually Grades 7 and 8 and sometimes Grade 6, and Highschool is pretty much universally Grades 9-12. Some Elementary schools have Pre-k/Preschool programs, but these programs are often separate institutions altogether. The terms Daycare and Preschool are often used interchangeably, but are sometimes distinguish with Daycares being for the 0-2 age group and Preschools for the 3-4 age group. I don't know enough about the British system at the lower levels to map things, but what Americans call Preschool is analogous to Kindergartens in Japan, where Kindergarten is three years, generally ages 3-5, usually separate from elementary/primary schools(which are near universally grades 1-6 in Japan).

TL;DR: I read preschool as Kindergarten with 3-4 year olds.

Huh, weird, I went to preschool (Or was it daycare) at the YMCA when I was about 5 then kindergarten

2 hours ago, Jeffery Mewtamer said:

^In all fairness, the US is a big place and there's a lot of variation from state-to-state and district-to-district, and even within a given grade, you tend to have nearly a year of age difference between olderst and youngest even without students that were held back or pushed ahead.

True, I live in California BTW