female new neighbor (interactive)

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

YES D,D,DO D NOW GET HER WHILE SHES HELPLESS

A new neighbor moves in across the street who is nervous and is really shy, her mother makes her go outside and make new friends but she doesnt know how since all of her life shes been socially akward

Can there please be a D:grab my dads shotgun and pray to god she knows how to run faster than a cheetah...if not A plz

Obviously A won

You put your arm around her and she gets comfortable and you see her drift off to sleep. You get up and carry her bridal style and lay her down on your bed and you get in to. You cuddle up to her as she does the same and you fall asleep also till in the morning wake up surprisingly to a wet and warm feeling on side and you realize that the girl next to you wet the bed so you...

A-wake her up and tell her

B-get on top of you and hold her into submission

C-the urge gets to you and you reach and touch her

Guest DramaticUser
44 minutes ago, ExplosiveTurtlez said:

A, but do NOT scold her. Assure her that it's okay to wet the bed :3 Our bed, anyway~

Yes A for me to but comfort her to not let her feel bad

Obviously A won

You want to make her feel at home so before you wake her up you take her clothes off her and put them in the washer and go and make her breakfast, after you make her breakfast you go to your room and wake her up and tell her what had happened. She replies "...i-i...am so sorry....I...when I get to comfortable....I...sometimes...pee myself by accident....day or night..." She looks away blushing rapidly she then takes the covers off and realize she's naked, you didn't know how to address that part so you left it out and decided to tell her then. "W-what!...y...you took my clothes off me while I was asleep!..." She asks blushing even more you tell her why. And she seems to calm down a bit. Then you tell her you made her breakfast and you hand it to her. She blushes and states..."I...peed all over your bed...i-i should get punished...." You tell her its alright it was just an accident no need for punishment. But she insisted you punish her. So you...

A-go out and buy baby supplies and treat her as a baby for one day

B-get her over your knee and spank her maybe making her fear wet ;-) 

C- do nothing

I think I'll pick C. However, I also wanted to mention something to another person...

7 hours ago, Dracon said:

C-but instead of doing nothing...how about we go get some ice cream...or go mini golfing...or if there's a fair in town go there and enjoy a nice day with this friendly girl who's name we don't know...what's her name yeshhh?

Her name was put in the second installment of the story. I looked back and checked on that.

C won guys (sadly disappointed lol but it's whatever)

You don't punish her and you tell her to eat breakfast and then take a shower so you can clean the bed and sheets, she eatsbreakfast and takes a shower giving you enough time to clean the bed. She walks out with only a towel on and hands you her wet close cause you said you would wash them. She then sits down blushing rapidly as she watches you put all the stuff in the washing machine. You go up to talk to her. Do you wanna stay over another night she replies "Y-yeah...but I'm gonna head home to grab...some stuff..." You say ok and as her cloths gets washed she forgets to hold her towel when she stood up, so her towel fell and you watch as her towel falls and you see everything and you stand there blushing she gasps and quickly grabs the towel and grabs her clothes and runs to the bathroom. She quickly puts her close on and walks out and apologize you say its alright and she leaves to get her stuff. As she comes back she has a small backpack filled with stuff. She leaves it on the chair next to you and opens it and grabs some cloths to change into for the afternoon. She decides to take a shower and while she's in the shower you stare at her bag wondering what's in there so you?...

A-Go through it

B-hide the bag as a joke

C-do nothing