Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female new neighbor (interactive)

A new neighbor moves in across the street who is nervous and is really shy, her mother makes her go outside and make new friends but she doesnt know how since all of her life shes been socially akward. So she sits out by a stump next to your house. She is about your age brown hair blue eyes nice body and nice sized boobs, She looks over at your house and sighs knowing a kid lived there she thought to herself i...i guess this is how you make new friends. As she gets to your door step she feels nervous and feels her bladder fill up due to her nervousness, she then ring the doorbell and winces feeling a straight feeling of fear...what do you do?

A-open the door and great her

B- dont answer the door because you to are nervous since she is a new girl

C- Open the door and stare and admire her breathtaken body not knowing what to do because you have troubles talking to girls because of bing just as shy and just as fearful of meeting new people

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

YES D,D,DO D NOW GET HER WHILE SHES HELPLESS

A new neighbor moves in across the street who is nervous and is really shy, her mother makes her go outside and make new friends but she doesnt know how since all of her life shes been socially akward

Can there please be a D:grab my dads shotgun and pray to god she knows how to run faster than a cheetah...if not A plz

(ok people C won lol)

You open the door and stand there noticing how beautiful this girl is. You attempt to say something but you shy up and end up not saying anything, so she ends up saying something "h....hi...m-my n-name is....k...katilyn...i...i moved...i...in across the street...m...my mother told me to see if i could....make a new friend" you then find her stutter super adorable"....oh um well do you wanna come in" you ask, inviting her inside. She accepts and nervously walks in. she dribbles a bit in her panties which scares her a bit. and she cant ask to use the washroom that would be a tad bit embarrising and it would be rude to turn back home now. She squirmed around a bit and you notice how despreate she is so you?....

A- ask her if she needs to use the washroom

B- do nothing and let her suffer (mwahahahaha :3)

C- or make her a large drink and act like you dont know

Edited by yeshhh (see edit history)

( C won guys lol)

You go and have a thought of getting her a drink so you leave her all alone and go into the kitchen and make her something. As you do this she quickly looks around looking for the washroom, all the doors are labeled weirdly in german she looks at one door and its labeled Master-Schlafzimmer. She only knows little about german so she has no idea what the labels say. As she passes one room with a foul smell coming from it, she reads the label while holding her nose, its labeled Tötung-Zimmer. (for people not knowing anything about the german language master-schlafzimmer means master bedroom, and tötung-zimmer means killing room :3). due to the foul smell she decides to walk back with a slight waddle due to her baldders condition. She sees a chair by the living room so she quickly sits down to see if that helps her condition. Then you come back and see her sitting in a chair by the living room and you hand her the drink. She takes it and freaks out a bit and takes a gulp to try not to be rude, she finds out that was a bad idea as she almost instantly feels her bladder give out. The crotch of her jeans darken to the size of a grapefruit till she controled her bladder again. You notice the wet stain on her face and you notice her about to break down in tears so you...

A- Say its ok and tell her were the bathroom is

B- Get mad at her since she acted like a baby and peed on your $250 new chair

C- Do nothing and wait for the drug you put in her drink to dissolve so she can pass out

D- GRAB YO DADDIES SHOT GUN AND TELL HER TO GO TO THE KILLING ROOM WITH THE REST OF THE CORPSES AND SEE IF SHE CAN ESCAPE BEING CHAINED TO A WALL WITH A BULLET WHLE THROUGH HER LEG AND ARM (what no im not evil at all X3 hwahahahaha! lol)