female new neighbor (interactive)

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

YES D,D,DO D NOW GET HER WHILE SHES HELPLESS

A new neighbor moves in across the street who is nervous and is really shy, her mother makes her go outside and make new friends but she doesnt know how since all of her life shes been socially akward

Can there please be a D:grab my dads shotgun and pray to god she knows how to run faster than a cheetah...if not A plz

She looks at you afraid of what's to come, you start spanking her, making get cry out, after fifteen spankings you stop as you notice she started peeing, you stop and hold her lightly

I'm sorry baby but you didnt listen to daddy, she turns to you and kisses you deeply, Mmmm~

You break the kiss and put a diaper on her after wiping her up, she blushes lightly, I clean up the part where she peed and I give her the huggles just because.

She says She wants to play smirking widely, she says daddy picks so you pick...?

A-Bondage game

B- holding contest

C- other (meaning if you want it post it in the comments and take the chance of me putting in the next part)

• 1 month later...
On 11/23/2016 at 4:16 AM, yeshhh said:

No just i got this new boyfriend

And hes really fucking clingy likeREALLY clingy, i havnt been able to write stories because hes been wanting me to do everything with him.

Sorry ill post another post and story when i get the chance 

And apperently does not accept the fetish...doesnt like me watching it...or having anything to do with it...he gets mad if he catches me doing omo stuffs...im sorry guys, i truly am...but maybe in the future, i'll be able to actually sit down relax and post more stories (that i dont leave right dead in the middle of ;-;)

27 minutes ago, yeshhh said:

And apperently does not accept the fetish...doesnt like me watching it...or having anything to do with it...he gets mad if he catches me doing omo stuffs...im sorry guys, i truly am...but maybe in the future, i'll be able to actually sit down relax and post more stories (that i dont leave right dead in the middle of ;-;)

If the person you love is gonna scold you for something you enjoy, then... ... ...

• 1 month later...

(~cue~ guess whose back...back again...yes shes back back again xD, anyways im back :3)

You challenge her to a holding contest like the true master you are!

You and her both drink alot of sodas till you both are squirming. You look her in the eyes and smile feeling yourself get aroused seeing her holding her crotch tightly, every once in awhile moaning. You know your fine due to lots of practice cause your a holding master. (i thinks thats how it works with you males always being able to out wait us females xD)

You watch feeling the eroticness of her squirming adorable with her face red and eys watering until she cant hold it anymore. You cant help but giggle at her like the true inner school girl you are, as she adorable lets out a wimper and a sigh of relief as you see her panties darken and a yellow puddle emerges and grows on your floor. You feel as pure lust feels your body...

So youuuuu?

A) Put her in diapers again just for the hell of it

B) punish her for losing the game >w<

C) audence choses, pick whatever you feel likes right for this scenario >.<

You then admire her adorableness as she then pouts a little and says "i needs to be clean daddyyyyy". This melts your heart so you clean up her small mess and lead her to the bathroom then strip her of clothes and turn the water on. She turns to look at you "daddyyy i wannnttt bubbbleeeesss" you laugh and say okay calm down baby girl jokingly. You pour in the bubble bath stuffsss.

She giggles and says "Yay...i want daddy to join meeee alsooo". You smile and take off your clothes also and gets in the bath with her. You watch as she giggles and plays in the bubbles. She then suddenly turns around to face you and puts her arms around you lightly, basically cuddling you. You laugh lightly and cuddle her back, you start petting her lightly. She looks up at you and giggles saying "did i do a good thing daddy? ". 

You smile and kiss her lightly then say yes obviously baby girl. She blushes then buries her head in your chest. After awhile of cuddling you decide its time to get out so she takes out the plug and gets out, you then do the same. You dry her off, making her blush bright red. Then you dry yourself off. She turns to you and says " i loves you daddy" then gives you a big hug. You say i love you to baby girl then hug her back. Afterwards you go to your room to get dressed and she follows. You put on a plain blue shirt and pants. She smirks at you and says "i want daddy to decide what i wear today" 

So youssss pickssss????

A) you dress her completely like a baby

B) dress her normally but with a diaper on underneath

C) just normal clothing, but with a chasity belt on (-wink wink-)

D) Audience's choice

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...