Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

“You’re awake.” said a deep, yet imperial voice.

Minty’s eyes opened to the dark marble ceiling of the admission room. It was poorly lit, only a few blazing torches lining the walls. As she arose from the bed upon which she laid, Minty’s nostrils were greeted by the scent of old stone, rusted steel as well as the faint odor of blood.

“Do you know where you are?” asked the voice.

Minty looked around the room. There didn’t appear to be anyone around.

“I’m… in the Arena of Desperate Battles, right?” she asked.

“That is correct.” said the voice. “You will be fighting against opponents in gladiator-style combat.”

Minty nodded. “But it’s like a video game, right? No one actually dies?”

“That is correct.” said the voice. “But should you be bested by your opponent, you will still feel death’s sting before you reawaken here.”

Minty got from the bed she was laying on, but as she pulled the covers off, she was instantly greeted by the sight of her own bare body.

“Wh-Why am I naked!?” she cried, pulling the covers back over her body.

“The warriors of this arena do not need the encumbrance of armor or clothing. Modesty has no place in combat.”

“All I have is my sword and my pistol then…”

“And that is all you will need.”

Minty stepped out of the bed, not bothering to cover her body. On a table at the other end of the room, lay a short sword with an ebony hilt, as well as a handgun.

“Then I will reclaim my honor!” she said, holding her sword before her.

“There is… uh… one other thing.” said the voice.

“What’s that?”

“It’s something of an… alternate victory condition.”

Minty gives the voice a puzzled look.

“You see, you can also claim victory if you can make your opponent… urinate.”

“Ehhh!?” Minty’s look of puzzlement grew. “I win if my opponent pees!?”

“Yes.” said the voice. “The combatants’ bladders will be filling at higher rate than normal. By the same token, you will lose the match if you lose control of your bladder as well.”

“So that’s why it’s called the ‘Arena of Desperate Battles’ huh?” Minty nodded. “All right… That seems weird, but I think I got it.”

“Very well!” the voice booms. “Then select your first opponent!”

You are Minty Chip. You have come to the Arena of Desperate battles in hopes of gaining prestige as a warrior, fighting against various characters of the OmoCommando Universe. There is a twist, however. Not only is a combatant eliminated for having their HP reduced to 0, but they enter battle with rapidly filling bladders. If a combatant empties her bladder in the middle of battle, she automatically loses the match. If a combatant leaks or spurts, she is given a penalty. Upon receiving three penalties, the combatant forfeits the match.

StatsMinty.jpeg

As Minty wins battles, she will gain experience and can increase her abilities. The higher an ability, the better Minty will perform in battle.

These abilities include:

Melee: Overall skill with close range combat, whether it be with a sword, hand-to-hand or any other weapon used at close range.

Magic: The ability to cast spells. (At level 1, Minty only knows a basic fire spell. As this level grows, she will learn new spells which will be explained during level-up)

Ranged: Overall skill with ranged weaponry, such as guns and bows.

Endurance: The ability to endure hits and fight fatigue.

Holding: The overall ability to hold one’s pee during a fight, as well as retain bladder control upon be struck in certain sensitive areas.

Speed: A general measure of a combatant’s quickness and evasiveness.

How to play: Once the opponent is selected and the battle begins, the audience will vote on a battle strategy for her to use that best suits the situation. Most of what I provide will be basic actions such as “sword”, “gun” or “magic” but feel free to provide more elaborate strategies. As battles goes on, the fighters will grow over closer to peeing themselves.

Is this going to be violent and bloody? No. It’s a fetish site. Think of this more like comical RPG combat. And as far as pictures go, I’ll probably only be doing one or two so I’m not overwhelmed by things and abandon it like previous stories. We will see how far this goes.

Select your opponent:

Opponents:

World tier:

Nikki:

StatsNikki.jpeg

Current Arena champion. Fast, deadly melee combatant with exceptional magic skills and a remarkable ability to hold her pee during a fight. In spite of her petit appearance, Nikki is undoubtedly one of the most powerful warriors in the arena. Be prepared for a difficult fight.

Current Record: 54 Wins; 44 KO, 10 Peeing || 3 Losses; 0 KO, 3 Peeing

Total Rank: 21

Isabel:

StatsIsabel.jpeg

Special operations soldier of the Republic Fleet with a deadly aim; her ranged combat abilities are unparalleled, but also sports impressive hand-to-hand fighting abilities and even some minor magic capabilities. She can take an amazing amount of abuse in a fight, though her ability to retain bladder control during lengthy matches is average at best.

Current Record: 47 Wins; 39 KO, 8 Peeing || 7 Losses; 3 KO, 4 Peeing

Natsumi:

StatsNatsumi.jpeg

A mysterious warrior who hails from the outer rim. Known for her peerless swordsmanship and uncanny reflexes, she is a challenge for even the most seasoned of warriors. Also known for impressive endurance and a bladder of steel, Natsumi is a formidable gladiator of the Arena.

Current Record: 48 Wins; 36 KO, 12 Peeing || 8 Losses; 5 KO, 3 Peeing

Major Tier

Erika:

StatsErika.jpeg

An arcane trickster and handy thief from a faraway land. She sports a rapier as well as a bow and arrow, while also wielding some illusory magic abilities. She specializes in no one area but still leads the major tier.

Current Record: 24 Wins; 7 KO, 17 Peeing || 13 Losses; 10 KO, 3 Peeing

Total Rank: 18

Leila:

StatsLeila.jpeg

A rookie cop and dedicated younger sister. Leila is a great shot, has decent hand-to-hand skill, and a rather impressive level of endurance. Her ability to hold in the midst of battle is nothing to scoff at either.

Current Record: 21 Wins; 12 KO, 9 Peeing || 7 Losses; 4 KO, 3 Peeing

Rayna:

StatsRayna.jpeg

A girl who was given the gift of magic through genetic experimentation, she sports a wide array of magic abilities. Nearly every other skill she has, however, is a bit lacking. Especially her ability to hold her pee.

Current Record: 14 Wins; 13 KO, 1 Peeing || 12 Losses; 2 KO, 10 Peeing

Minor Tier

Emma:

StatsEmma 1.jpeg

An diligent medical student and intellectual girl, but Emma is no stranger to combat. She knows how to shoot and she knows how to throw a good kick, in addition to knowing a bit of healing magic. Her pee-holding abilities, however, are in question.

Current Record: 14 Wins; 9 KO, 5 Peeing || 15 Losses; 8 KO, 7 Peeing

Sammy:

StatsSammy.jpeg

A young girl and relatively new fighter, but has shown some fair promise in the use of magic. Due to her physical build, however, she is relatively weak in other areas, including holding

Current Record: 3 Wins; 2 KO, 1 Peeing || 3 Losses; 1 KO, 2 Peeing

Aimee:

StatsAimee.jpeg

A pop-idol who decided to participate in order to gain a bit of publicity at the behest of her agent. In spite of having decent combat abilities, the strength of her bladder is horribly lacking.

Current Record: 1 Win; 1 KO, 0 Peeing || 30 Losses; 2 KO, 28 Peeing

Edit: Emma nerfed, Aimee win/loss record updated

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I kinda feel bad for even posting this but I'm going to claim you made me do it. Arena of Desperate battles, the continuation! And then, some stuff happened The showdown was r

YES! But, let's be a responsible Big Sister. We should not lewd the Rayna. We should be nice and supportive towards Rayna and help her overcome her un-potty training.

Posted Images

• The topic was featured

I feel like Aimee is the best start to go for as our first match. But let's not get cocky, all of you. She may have bad stats, but so do we! I think the best strategy would be to hold out (pun intended) and keep the defensive until Aimee wets herself.

Also what are the rules of peeing AFTER the match? Is it a draw if one opponent wets themselves after the other opponent does?

21 minutes ago, Mydnyght68 said:

Yeah, I'll join the bandwagon for Aimee too. Hell, Minty will probably win without doing ANYTHING ^_^

By the way, are the girls really gonna be nude for their matches?

(EDIT: *reads original post* Yeah, I guess so ._.)

To be honest, I'm still not completely sure where I want to go with this. I might throw some clothes in as prizes for Minty. Let's see how things go.

Edit: For the moment, not only do I prefer nudity personally, but it also cuts down on drawing time considerably for me, in addition to making leaks more easy to see.

"I guess I'll start from the bottom then." said Minty.

"Very well!" the voice boomed. "Then prepare yourself! For your first battle is nigh!"

Minty held up her sword and looked down along the blade. Who could say if she was truly ready for battle or not? From the look of her opponent's stats, however, she didn't appear to be much of a fighter. Difficult to say without meeting her face-to-face. Minty took a deep breath then exited the room.

--

Minty stepped out onto the stairs, her eyes widening as she gazed upon the magnificent architecture that was the Arena. Everything was made of expertly carved marble, gleaming with the light of an artificial sun from above.

The arena itself was fairly wide. Much like the Roman Coliseum, it was a circular room, extremely spacious... but among the stands, there were no people. Each and every row of ivory marble was barren.

Good. Minty thought to herself. At least people won't be staring at my naked body now...

A black mist began to form in the center of the arena. Minty squinted to get a closer look. Amidst the giant cloud appeared to be a human face.

"From the deepest corners of the galaxy, from the farthest reaches of time..." said the mist, "warriors gather to test themselves in combat, while also seeing who is superior in retaining control of their bladder."

"That's not weird at all..." Minty mumbled to herself.

"Here we have a new challenger! A young girl from parts unknown who wields blade, gun and spell equally... though her combat skills are untested; her bladder's strength unchallenged, she comes to topple the combatants of the arena and prove herself the champion of omorashi.org! I give you... Minty Chip!"

Minty looked around. Still no audience. Who was this mist person even addressing?

"And from the west stairs, a musician who failed to make her mark in the omorashi world when her contest was abruptly cancelled. She returns now to reclaim her honor by fighting opponents who would besmirch her lyrical name. Though most of her matches have been lost due to a lack of... bodily control... she is determined to claim the title of 'champion'. Her name is... Aimee Valentina!"

Minty looked up. A slender, blonde-haired girl walked bashfully down the stairs, trying to cover her exposed genitals. The only thing she wore was a leather belt which had the sheath of a sword attached to it on her back. As she reached the middle of the room, her embarrassed gaze rose to meet the eyes of her opponent. In spite of Aimee's timid demeanor, Minty could still see the look of a fighter in her eyes.

"You both know the terms of the engagement. The first to have their hit points reduced to 0 or the first to void her bladder will be eliminated. You receive a penalty for leaking or spurting. Three leaks or spurts will result in an elimination. Do you understand?"

Both girls nodded.

From the core of the mist cloud, shot forth two bright yellow ribbons of light; one toward each girl. Minty took a step back as the ribbon spiraled and wrapped around her waist, then vanished into the air.

Arena1.jpeg

"What was..." Minty started to say, but then she felt it. Suddenly she needed to pee. Not badly, but it was enough to notice.

Aimee, on the other hand, did not seem to react, other than her legs being moved slightly closer together while her hands clasped her crotch a little tighter.

"I'll have you know..." Aimee said, "I'm quite the star back home."

"Are you?" Minty replied.

"I am a sensational pop star with the grace of a leopard!" the blonde girl continued. "And I know how to use this weapon!" Aimee quickly drew the sword from the scabbard on her back. She held out her free hand and dropped into a combat stance.

IntroAimee.jpeg

"I won't lose to a rookie like you!"

Minty then readied her own sword. The first fight... had begun!

Arena2.jpeg

Aimee appears to be waiting for an attack. At your disposal, you have your trusty sword, a pistol with 30 shots, and a fire spell. How shall Minty proceed?

> Attack with sword.

> Attack with gun.

> Attack with magic (fire).

> Wait for an attack.

> Taunt your opponent.

Magic: You have a limited store of mana that you can draw upon to use magical attacks. Magic attacks are similar to ranged attacks but are much more potent and good for getting around tough melee defenses. Magic can only be either avoided or blocked using shield magic. Using too much mana will result in fatigue, making Minty slower and making it more likely to lose control of her bladder.

(to answer explosiveturtlez' question, the winner is free to pee as she chooses after the match and can do so without penalty)

Quick important questions: is Mindy ambidextrous? Is the melee skill only skill, or does it increase strength as well? Which is stronger, melee or ranged?

If Mindy is ambidextrous, shoot Aimee from the left hand while holding the sword in the right. 

If not, shoot while running counter clockwise around her. We want to stay away from that sword and deal as much damage as possible.

2 hours ago, guest said:

Quick important questions: is Mindy ambidextrous? Is the melee skill only skill, or does it increase strength as well? Which is stronger, melee or ranged?

If Mindy is ambidextrous, shoot Aimee from the left hand while holding the sword in the right. 

If not, shoot while running counter clockwise around her. We want to stay away from that sword and deal as much damage as possible.

Minty is right-handed. You can assume that actions performed with the left hand will not be as effective as those performed with the right hand. (In fact, thank you for asking that. That is a good thing to clarify)

Melee skill is the person's general level of competency in melee combat. Think of this as an RP with a handful of RPG elements.

Edit: For example, if Minty were to engage Aimee in straight-up melee combat, Aimee has a slight advantage being a bit more skilled than Minty is now. It would not be an even contest, but a close one. To put this in RPG terms, a person's "skill" encompasses, accuracy, damage, defense, and familiarity with their combat style of choice.

(your suggestion is still acceptable though)