Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I kinda feel bad for even posting this but I'm going to claim you made me do it. Arena of Desperate battles, the continuation! And then, some stuff happened The showdown was r

YES! But, let's be a responsible Big Sister. We should not lewd the Rayna. We should be nice and supportive towards Rayna and help her overcome her un-potty training.

Posted Images

Moocom, why do you do this to me? :< My 'must protect' instincts are telling me to lie to her to protect her innocence, but logic is telling me that we should tell the truth,. I think... we should tell the truth. ;_; Sorry, Rayna, but you're about to enter the world of puberty (unless you're already way older than that at look all loli-like due to your species.)

Guest phoenix80803

I say if she know what we're doing she wouldn't have asked. I say we tell her the truth, but not the whole truth, i.e. "I was just trying to relax a bit after my fight" or something. 

Completely out of topic, but do we still have our old sword? And if possible, could we... dual wield them together for certain situations? We might have to be versatile with our ability to wield different weapons at once, and maybe improve our left arm strength as well. Sure, this may limit our magic use with both hands taken up, but it'll help a lot with melee only fighters and provide a small amount of protection against bullets, provided we increase our speed.

Edited by This is Sparta (see edit history)

Minty couldn't help but blush. Getting caught like this... anyone would be embarrassed. Slowly, Minty removed her fingers from out of her body, bashfully smiling.

"Well um..." she giggled. "You see..."

Her mind raced about, trying to figure out what to say. This girl looked so young; younger even than Sammy. Was it really appropriate to disclose the details of these... activities... to her? There was only one way to find out.

"I was... um... masturbating." Minty answered.

"Master... what?" Rayna gave another puzzled look.

"Masturbating." repeated Minty. "It's a thing that people do to make themselves... happy."

The pointy-eared girl began to rub her fingers together close to her chest while wearing that worried expression on her face. Was it one of concern, due to venturing into unfamiliar territory? Or perhaps one of curiosity. She clearly had no idea what it meant to pleasure oneself, and yet Minty felt compelled to educate this young girl. Maybe Rayna would thank her later for learning how to properly explore her own body.

"You see..." Minty explained. "When a girl puts her finger inside of her vagina... she can start to.... make herself feel really good."

"Ehhh..." Rayna winced.

"You just start rubbing the inside of yourself a lot... sometimes you rub the outside too. There's a lot of different ways to do it, but all of them feel good."

"But," Rayna replied, "you sounded like you were getting hurt."

Minty giggled again. "No, it doesn't hurt. It just feels so good, that sometimes you make little noises like that."

Rayna looked unconvinced, yet her hand was now hesitantly hovering just above her uncovered groin. Minty couldn't help but wonder why this girl was walking around with no pants on anyway. In fact...

"So why do you go around not wearing anything down below?" Minty asked, gesturing towards Rayna's legs.

"Oh, um..." Rayna looked down at her bare half. "You see... I don't always make to the bathroom on time. So Leila told me to just go around not wearing any pants or underwear, so that if I had an accident, I wouldn't pee in my panties. I could just go on the floor."

"R-Really?" Minty asked. Her arousal was now beginning to shoot through the proverbial roof.

"Yeah," Rayna said. "I actually came here because I have to go, but then I heard you crying..."

"D-Do you still... need to go pee?" Minty asked.

Rayna nodded. "I should probably go before-"

She paused for a moment, seeming to stare off into space. Her head was pointed at Minty but she was clearly looking at something else. A few seconds seemed to pass, Minty watched the young girl in curiosity, until Rayna suddenly spread her legs apart where she stood. Out from the tiny crevice between her legs came forth the familiar-yet-beautiful golden stream of urine.

Arena118.jpeg

Minty never dared consider herself lucky enough to watch two people pee in a single day. Yet here it was. This young girl, with a bashful smile on her face, was peeing on the bathroom floor.

"Uh oh..." the pointy-eared girl said, "It came out anyway."

At this point, Minty could no longer control herself. It had to be done. This young girl was going to learn first-hand just what masturbation was. As her eyes locked on Rayna's stream of pee, Minty softly inserted her fingers back into herself. And then...

"Rayna!" A voice called from outside the bathrooms. "You done in there?"

Minty yanked her fingers out so fast that she fell off the toilet, clumsily crashing onto the floor. To her dismay, as she lay there in a rather awkward position, Rayna could not help but giggle at the comedic display. Though the young girl had finished peeing, she was having a difficult time trying to contain her mirth.

Another woman turned the corner and walked into the room. Minty quickly recognized her short blonde hair and leather jacket as belonging to Leila O'Neill. "The hell happened in here?"

"I had another accident..." Rayna said, still trying to recover from her fit of laughter, "Then this girl fell off the toilet!"

Leila looked down at Minty and raised an eyebrow. Minty sheepishly smiled back.

Arena119.jpeg

"Comfy?" Leila asked.

Minty got up as quickly and as carefully as she could. For the moment, though, her priority was just to hide how aroused she was. 

"S-Sorry!" Minty replied, keeping a closed hand over her very moist crotch. "I-I had just gotten done when I ran into Rayna and she just started going on the floor suddenly! It caught me by surprise! What can I say?"

"Yeah, sorry about that." Leila said. "We just let her go around naked because... well... it's usually easier on everyone that way."

Sure, everyone except me who gets aroused at the smallest thing! Minty thought.

Leila turned to the smaller girl, "You really couldn't make it to the toilet?"

"Well I was about to, but then I heard this girl crying, but I guess she was actually mast-"

"Ahem!" Minty cleared her throat loudly, "Masterfully making it to the toilet after a very desperate battle in the Arena!"

Rayna and Leila both stared blankly.

"Why not just pee in the Arena?" Leila asked. "Saves time."

"G-Good question!" Minty said, slowly making her way to the bathroom exit. "Perhaps I'll try that on my next fight! But for now I must be getting back to my dorm so I can allocate my stats!"

"But you didn't flush!" Rayna called. However, it was too late. Minty was out the door and dashing for her quarters with the speed of a girl with a very urgent need. Running down the halls, she quickly came upon her room, entered, and upon closing the door, she quickly sat herself upon the couch, spread apart her legs and once again inserted her fingers into herself.

"Aaaahhh! Finally!" she cried aloud. There was no time to waste. Minty immediately went to work, fingering herself with the vigor of an animal. The familiar bliss that fell upon her with each stroke against the soft interior of her most precious place. With her free hand, she grasped the bottom of her thigh as she eased herself into the couch, going back and forth from a soft caressing of her clitoris to a furious fingering of her vagina.

Arena120.jpeg

Minty's mind turned back to the image of Rayna as she quickly opened her legs and began peeing on the floor; to Sammy as she suddenly lost control of herself and let everything out where she stood. Why was it so enticing to see someone empty their bladder? To watch them lose control, as their precious fluids spill all over the ground? Minty sighed as she pictured all of the wonderful things she had seen before in her time at the Arena...

Yet, something was wrong this time. No matter how much she rubbed herself, no matter how fast and how hard she stroked she could not get that feeling to come back. Damn it! She was so close to cumming until Leila walked in! And now...

Minty let her arm go limp. There was no point in going any further. For whatever reason, she could not reach orgasm this time. Something more was needed.

Regardless, masturbating helped take the edge off her sexual tension, halting its effects on her. But if Minty didn't find a way to have an orgasm soon... she had no idea what would happen.

In the mean time, however, she could take the time to allocate her new stat point.

"I couldn't cum... but at least I can level up! Which stat should I take?" [Sexual Tension: Intense (suppressed) ]

> Melee (Current Rank: 2)

> Ranged (Current Rank: 1)

> Magic (Current Rank: 2

> Endurance (Current Rank: 2)

> Holding (Current Rank: 2)

> Speed (Current Rank: 1)

[Note: as this was a rematch, Minty will receive no new prize; and in regards to sexual tension, the effects of her arousal are temporarily suppressed but will soon awaken if she doesn't find a way to have an orgasm soon]

On March 31, 2017 at 4:12 PM, This is Sparta said:

Completely out of topic, but do we still have our old sword? And if possible, could we... dual wield them together for certain situations? We might have to be versatile with our ability to wield different weapons at once, and maybe improve our left arm strength as well. Sure, this may limit our magic use with both hands taken up, but it'll help a lot with melee only fighters and provide a small amount of protection against bullets, provided we increase our speed.

Minty still has her old sword, but does not currently have the ability to effectively dual wield.

Awesome!!!  So glad there's an update.  ^w^

Hmm....  I kind of want to say speed because that's been an issue.  But really, we have no tricks right now.  Nothing special about our stats.  Magic is the most versatile, but....  That's not where our weakness is.  Our weakness is in not having a normal ranged attack combined with not having much speed.  And our bladder could do with some more strenthening.

Keeping this in mind....  And also keeping in mind that we really don't have any tricks....  If we're going to learn them, now is the time.  I think we should put another point into melee and make that area stronger for now.

P.S. This might be jumping the gun, but I'd say to hit Aimee up.  She's been really great to us, and....  At the very least, there's a VERY close friendship forming here, if not a straight-up love interest.  Because it takes a lot for Aimee to put up with what she has without any question and without even a trace of anger.

Edited by Random_dude
Added the P.S. (see edit history)
Guest phoenix80803

I feel like breaking the pattern here. I think that we should go with ranged, because if we can cause damage from a distance, then we can inflict more damage against a more melee slanted opponent. In this scenario, we wouldn't even have to worry about speed. But holding is another good option.