Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I kinda feel bad for even posting this but I'm going to claim you made me do it. Arena of Desperate battles, the continuation! And then, some stuff happened The showdown was r

YES! But, let's be a responsible Big Sister. We should not lewd the Rayna. We should be nice and supportive towards Rayna and help her overcome her un-potty training.

Posted Images

19 hours ago, YaoiOmoFanatic said:

I`m curious about what could happen, so I suggest we do this right here, right now, in the bathroom!
After all, urgent business shouldn`t wait...

I thought about writing something myself rather than quoting, but it would be to say the exact same thing, so.... Finger myself until I cum, right here and right now.

Probably outvoted by now, but I'll agree to the room. Let's not forget about Nikki- she may have heard about our match and might be stalking* us right now. Doing something like that in the bathroom will make us much more vulnerable than in our room.

Speaking of, Commando, is the room soundproof?

*Used in the sense of HUNTING DOWN PREY. 

It seemed wrong. This was hardly the time and place for it. What if someone were to walk in and hear her while Minty was busy molesting herself? What would they think of her? And that... made it all the more exciting.

In the fingers went, sliding along the wet, slippery walls of her most sacred place. Minty let out a most relaxed, yet quiet breath as she eased her fingers inside of herself. In and out, she moved her fingers. Though she was able to suppress the soft moaning, it was hard to do anything about the squishy sound effects coming from her body as she began to finger herself with a bit more intensity.

Arena116.jpeg

Oh, the pleasure... how good it felt having something rubbing her insides like that. Faster and faster, did she begin to violate her body, and it feltl wonderful. In and out... in and out...

That familiar tingling began to build up inside of her. It was coming. That explosion of ultimate bliss. The most wonderful feeling in the entire universe. Minty's thoughts turned back to her last fight. Watching Sammy as she spread her legs apart, letting that beautiful golden stream pour out of her and create that luscious puddle beneath her... Emma as she emptied herself into a wire waste basket, and watching as everything spilled through... Minty smiled. She couldn't help it. Never before had she seen so many people emptying their bladders in the most unique ways.

It was coming. It was right there. That feeling. Waiting to be unleashed. Minty fingered herself faster and harder, gripping the toilet seat with her free hand as her senses began to divert everything towards reaching that climax. It was... almost... there... and Minty accidentally let out a moan.

"Are... you okay?" someone asked from outside the stall.

Minty froze for a few seconds, then looked up. A young girl with blonde hair was staring at Minty from the doorway. It was Rayna. She wore nothing but a t-shirt. Literally nothing but that t-shirt. And she stared at Minty with the most perplexed look on her face. And the only thing Minty could do was stare back with her fingers jammed halfway up her vagina. It seemed, in her eagerness to have an orgasm, she had neglected to close the door.

Arena117.jpeg

"What... are you doing?"

I'm just about to cum, but Rayna just caught me masturbating. What should I do? [Sexual Tension: Heavy]

> Tell her the truth about what I was doing

> Come up with a lie (specific suggestions may have better results than letting Minty come up with her own lie)

> Ignore the girl, finish masturbating

> Ask Rayna for some "help"

> Other

I think we should tell Rayna the truth... AND maybe ask for "help". ^_^

3 hours ago, This is Sparta said:

Close the door before she tries it herself. She looks innocent,

If she were innocent, I don't think she'd wander around in a t-shirt and nothing from the waist down (she does look ADORABLE like that, by the way)... ^_^