Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I kinda feel bad for even posting this but I'm going to claim you made me do it. Arena of Desperate battles, the continuation! And then, some stuff happened The showdown was r

YES! But, let's be a responsible Big Sister. We should not lewd the Rayna. We should be nice and supportive towards Rayna and help her overcome her un-potty training.

Posted Images

Minty gripped her sword with both hands as she looked over at her smaller opponent. It was frightening to see how much stronger Sammy had become in this short time. She now seemed to be able to match Minty in melee combat, not to mention her magic abilities were much stronger than Minty's, and that damned shield spell makes ranged attacks virtually useless. Still there had to be something...

For now, the best thing to do seemed like to make this a game of ranged attacks. The gun was empty, but Minty still had a full pool of mana. If she could somehow get Sammy to drain the remainder of her mana on that shield spell of hers, Minty might be able to win this. Once the tiny mage ran out of mana, she'd have no choice but to draw on her own stamina to compensate. And once that was depleted... her magic powers would begin to draw from Sammy's own life force. Those were the rules on magic, after all.

"Take this, Sammy!"

Minty waved her hand from one side to the other as she launched a small fire bolt at the girl. Much to Minty's surprise, though, the young girl attempted to dodge the blast. She leapt to the side, but her reflexes were far too slow. The bolt of flame struck Sammy right in the thigh, causing the poor girl to crash into the floor as she clutched her burning leg.

Arena108.jpeg

"Owwwww, son of a-" Sammy looked up at Minty, bearing a vicious scowl. "Time to end this!" She jumped back up to her feet and rose her staff high. Luminescent clocks began to appear around the arena. "Manacles of the Clock King!"

Minty wasted no time. She had to try to cancel that spell! With a speed disadvantage, Minty wouldn't even be able to take the girl in melee combat. And so as quickly as her body allowed, she launched a lightning bolt at the young girl.

A direct hit! The bolt of energy collided with Sammy's chest, causing her to convulse from the electrical jolt. The floating clocks slowly faded away, and Minty took the opportunity to charge in. Holding her sword high, she ran towards the stunned kid, prepared to deliver a strike of extreme strength.

But wait! What if she could channel her magic energy into her swing? Deliver a far more intense strike? Certainly something like that would be plausible. As Minty ran, she began to channel some of her mana down through her sword arm. This would be an attack of immense proportions! A shocking swing of amped-up energy! A thunderous thrust of electrifying potential! Minty leapt into the air and brought down her blade...

Arena109.jpeg

Clang!

There was no blast of energy. No amazing aftershock. Sammy brought her staff up into a defensive position, blocking the sword strike that Minty delivered. By the time the weapons impacted upon each other, Minty's magic attack seemed to just... die. 

It seemed that some sort of special technique was necessary in order to infuse her weapons with magical energy.

The two girls stood there, blade locked against staff, each combatant staring into the eyes of her opponent with a look of sheer determination. Nevertheless, Minty had the advantage in weight and strength, so Sammy was beginning to lose ground in the lock. The kid took a step back, attempting to regain her footing. Though Sammy was perspiring slightly, she still bore a mild grin.

"You're strong..." the kid grunted through her teeth, "I'm honestly impressed at how well you can fight!"

"You're... pretty good... yourself." Minty replied through her own teeth.

"I thought you were just some lucky upstart who was making fun of a newbie like me... but you've got some real talent!"

It was in that heated moment that Minty's bladder chose to remind her of the current predicament. As if someone had just dropped a bunch of rocks inside of her, the need to pee suddenly hit her hard. Something was beginning to seep its way out of her, trying to leak out.

No! Minty thought to herself. She clenched her muscles hard, and sure enough, not a single drop leaked out of her... but that slight distraction was just the moment Sammy needed. She quickly took advantage of the moment, tilting her staff to the side, causing Minty's blade to slide down... and Minty falling from pushing down too hard. The green-haired girl stumbled forward, trying to turn around, expecting a quick follow-up from Sammy. Minty turned around just in time to see a cocky grin and the bladed tip of that staff heading straight for her chest.

"Armor... BREAK!!!"

Reactively, Minty continued to allow her body to fall in the direction it was heading, which minimized the impact of Sammy's attack, but the blade still pierced her. Nevertheless, Minty watched in horror as the attack struck her armor, near the left breast, causing it to shatter into a hundred magical fragments. Her breasts bare again, nothing remained of her magical armor but one of the pauldrons.

"Nice..." Minty huffed. "I may not have my armor anymore, but-"

Before Minty could finish her sentence, Sammy jammed a hand into her crotch and bent over slightly.

"Aaaahhh! Not now, please!" the kid screamed as she squeezed her most precious place. "Please just hold on a little longer!"

Now was the time for Minty to deliver her own cocky grin. "Aw, don't pee on me now! I've been having so much fun in this battle!"

"I-I... w-w-won't... give up!" the little girl shouted. "N-Not like this!" Though her legs were squeezed more tightly together than a pair of intimate lovers, she grabbed her staff with both hands and gave Minty the same determined look as before. At this point, however, it was a question if she was determined to win against her opponent... or if she was determined not to pee all over herself. Most likely a combination of both. To Sammy's credit, even though she was clearly suffering under a massive wave of desperation, she somehow managed not to incur a leak penalty. But the once-proud and determined little warrior was now one of frailty and desperation, and even though Minty had to go pretty bad at this point, she was confident she could last a bit longer, or at least longer than Sammy.

Arena110.jpeg

"All right, if you won't pee, then I'll finish you the old fashioned way!" Minty raised her sword.

At this range, under these circumstances, there seemed to be little reason to not engage Sammy in melee again. So Minty brought on the steel. She slashed and stabbed with everything she had, but just as before, Sammy managed to deflect or parry everything that Minty could throw at her. Sammy seemed to be able to stop most of the slashing attacks, so Minty tried to focus primarily on thrusts. It was getting obvious, at this point, that the young girl's stamina was beginning to drain. Her blocks were becoming weaker; her attempts to parry or dodge Minty's thrusts getting slower... slow enough that Minty was finally able to land a glancing blow or two. The kid's hit points were waning.

"Let's end this." Minty said. She raised her sword high...

"Lightning blast!" Sammy shouted as she jammed her staff into the ground. With a deafening crack that echoed throughout the arena, lightning erupted from the hole in the floor. Minty reactively jumped back, but there was no escaping a lightning spell like this. A pressure wave seemed to send her flying backward- surge of lightning ravaging her body. In spite of the agonizing pain, Minty did manage to retain control of her bladder this time, but that blast... hurt! She had no idea that Sammy had access to a spell that powerful!

The little girl panted heavily, leaning on her staff with one hand, while desperately grabbing her crotch with the other. In spite of that, she still manage to give Minty another cocky smile.

The damage was heavy. Minty's entire body seemed to burn from the blow, but she was still in this fight. Regardless, Sammy looked completely exhausted, not to mention she was on the verge of totally peeing herself. The kid's number was up. It was time to end this... assuming she had no more surprises left.

"Sammy's on the ropes and on the edge of an accident! How shall I proceed?" [Sexual tension: Mild]

> Rush in, all-out sword blitz!

> Fire bolt or Lightning bolt!

> Wait her out; let her come to me.

> Taunt her into peeing.

> Other

Additional Battle Information:

Minty's HP: 55/150 || Sammy's HP: 34/100

Minty's Mana: 90/150

Minty's Stamina: Tired

Minty's Bladder: Desperate

Minty's Leaks: 2 || Sammy's Leaks: 1

(author's note: Minty's armor will be back to normal by the next fight)

We still have more than half our mana left, let`s cast a lightning bolt or two at Sammy, to check her reflexes and how tired she is (again, maybe she just pretends to be exhausted to lure us into doing something reckless, always expect the unexpected) and if she can`t dodge the lightning, just rush in and finish it with a mighty blow...just in case Sammy still has HP left after the lightning strike.

That should do it...I hope...

1) Never underestimate the loli! She might be trying to catch us off-guard.

2) Even if she's not, we've already humiliated her before. Let's show her that we acknowledge her new skills by settling this like real men naked girls: in battle.

And we do that with well-timed magic attacks as we close the distance, then full melee.We have an advantage, after all: our sword is a one-hand weapon ^_^

A

5 hours ago, IJN_Haguro said:

Bolt her once, then continue with the melee. In her physically weakened state, she'll be less of a challenge that way, especially considering she can still cast full-strength spells.

Basically, she can lightning bolt us at full power, but can't block our strikes with the same strength, so we should try to beat her into submission.

agreed

• 3 weeks later...

The time had come to end this fight. Though Minty's legs were pressed tightly together, trying to hold back the force within her, she was determined to win.

Sprinting forward towards her opponent, Minty held her sword across her chest, preparing to guard against a possible melee attack, but her free hand began to crackle with electrical energy. There was no time to waste! Minty thrust her arm forward, launching another bolt of lightning at her smaller opponent.

Arena111.jpeg

Unfortunately for Sammy, she seemed to be too preoccupied with managing her bladder to avoid the attack. The bolt of lightning struck her squarely in the back as she turned her shoulder, causing the girl to stumble.

That momentary stun was all that was necessary. In Sammy's brief moment of staggering, Minty moved as quickly as she could to close the distance between them. Unfortunately, due to Minty's low speed, Sammy was able to recover from her stagger quickly enough and raise her staff defensively. As Minty swung her weapon at the young girl, her blade only met metal.

"You sure... you don't want to... just pee right now?" Sammy asked, a worried grin strewn across her face.

"You... first!" Minty replied, pressing her sword down trying to force the other girl's guard to break.

"Come on!" Sammy continued to taunt, "Can't you just imagine the relief as you let everything go? Just letting it flow out of you... and the pressure on your bladder finally going away?"

"Sorry Sammy..." Minty grunted. "But not today!"

The smaller girl's stamina finally gave out. Either her grip failed or her elbow buckled under the pressure, but whatever the cause was, it was just enough of a weakness that Minty was able to push that damn staff away. She quickly followed up, using the hand guard of her weapon to force that staff out of Sammy's hands, sending it flying towards the side... and then brought her blade back down on the girl.

Surprisingly, though, Sammy was quick to adapt to the new situation. Before Minty's sword could make contact with its target, Sammy rolled to the side, dodging the attack completely.

"Nice moves, Minty!" Sammy laughed, "But I just have to- Have to..."

Sammy's cocky expression turned to one of horror. And from that expression alone, Minty knew what was happening. Her eyes went down towards the cleft between the girl's legs. It started as a spurt. Then another spurt. And before long, Sammy's privates were releasing that stream of pee with the force of a fire hose. The poor girl looked down between her legs with an expression of pure despair about her. Falling victim to her own bladder, all she could do was watch as urine continued to spray out of her and splatter onto the floor below her.

Arena112.jpeg

"Agh!" Sammy cried. "No! No, no, no! Please stop!"

Her hands raised and her legs spread apart, pee just continued to flow out of her... It felt kind of weird to be watching someone so young doing this, but nevertheless, the sight was still pretty... arousing... for Minty. Of course, it didn't help that Minty had to go pretty badly herself, which was raising her arousal all on its own. It may very well become time to start pleasuring herself soon.

"Aaaaagghhh! Damn it!" Sammy growled. "I almost had it too!"

"Uhm..." Minty scratched her head as she squeezed her legs together.

"Don't.... Just don't say anything." said the little peeing girl. Her hands slowly became more tensed as she looked down at her stream of pee. "Argh, how am I supposed to fight when I can't even control my own bladder!?"

Minty thought it best to just remain silent. Though she really wanted to comment on how cute it looked as Sammy angrily peed on the floor, such comments were not well received during their last meeting. If Minty's arousal was any higher though, she might not have been able to contain herself.

"It was a good fight while it lasted." Minty said, trying her best to maintain eye contact with Sammy. "You were quite the challenge."

Sammy glared at Minty. She didn't seem to buy it.

"I mean it!" Minty's expression was stoic. "I definitely was having problems! You're a very powerful mage!"

"That last blast actually used up all my mana..." Sammy said, her stream finally shrinking away into only a few drops, "I was probably going to lose anyway."

"It was a good fight, Sammy. You are a worthy opponent."

Looking at Sammy's face, Minty could actually see the corner of her mouth twitch... for only a fraction of a second... but it almost looked like she was going to smile.

"Yeah well... you're not so bad yourself, I guess." The smaller girl snapped her fingers, causing her outfit to vanish. She stood there in nothing more than her skin, shaking her hips from side to side in attempt to shake out any remaining drop of pee.

"So..." Minty gave a worried look, "are we... cool?"

"Yeah." Sammy replied. "We're cool."

Minty sighed. She actually managed to clear the air with Sammy, and it felt more relieving than emptying a bursting bladder.

"I'm gonna go... take a shower now." Sammy said, sheepishly pointing towards the coliseum exit. "I'll see you around."

Now that that was finally over, Minty switched off her armor. She had to take care of her own bladder first though. She bent over where she stood, hands jammed between her legs. The battle had ended, but as usual she was absolutely dying to pee. It would be so great if she could just let it go right here... the relief washing over her body as she emptied all of that liquid she had been holding... the feeling of that warm stream passing through the lips of her most sensitive area... and Minty sighed contently. Though by the same token, she was becoming extremely aroused at the feeling of a full bladder. It might be nice to see if she could hold it in a little longer. 

Arena113.jpeg

However, it might also be good to explore options of where to pee if holding it wasn't an option. She looked around to see who was in the stands. Emma was on one side of the seats and Isabel was on another side. If Minty were to pee on the floor here, she wasn't sure how they would react.

"I really have to pee! Where should I let go?" [Sexual Tension: Moderate]

> Try and get to the bathroom; use the toilet.

> Try and get to my dorm; find a place to pee.

> Just pee on the floor. (You can specify how and where; e.g. standing up, squatting, legs spread, etc.)

> Return to dorm; continue holding it.

> Other.