Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I kinda feel bad for even posting this but I'm going to claim you made me do it. Arena of Desperate battles, the continuation! And then, some stuff happened The showdown was r

YES! But, let's be a responsible Big Sister. We should not lewd the Rayna. We should be nice and supportive towards Rayna and help her overcome her un-potty training.

Posted Images

On 2/2/2017 at 8:25 AM, Charlie Kirby said:

Wow, that chapter made me blush! Honestly I don't think I've read something so enthralling in a long time, thank you @OmoCommando!

As for my vote, I think it's time to explore.

x

On 2/2/2017 at 11:14 AM, Roka-tan said:

Moocom pulling out eroge stuff now! Nice. ( ͡° ᴥ ͡° )

Explore the arena then watch a battle or two. We should focus on gaining as much information about our opponents as possible so we can go into the battle prepared. Knowledge is half the fight, after all.

I agree fully with both @Charlie Kirby and @Roka-tan. Explore and watch fights and learn, and be sure we have regained full strength, then fight Sammy. But not before full recovery from the vampire attack.

FYI @OmoCommando is writing a superb, very hot story. Keep it up!

It would be better to make amends with Sammy. And watching a battle would help us gain more info. Maybe we'll invite Aimee to watch with us.

Edit: If we're going to beat Nikki, we'll need to max out at least four stats: Range, Endurance, Holding, and Speed. The two, Magic and Melee, may or may not be so good. Not recommending for Melee unless we want it as a last resort. Also better to max out our MP, too.

Edited by lethalty60 (see edit history)

It was definitely time to have another fight. To become the ultimate warrior... that was Minty's main goal, and she still needed to adhere to that goal. However, the sheer power of the next tier of opponents was a bit overwhelming... so perhaps it would be better to fight against one of the previous opponents and try to gain a few more stats. Minty would have to get a lot stronger before being able to take on Nikki.

So she sat down at her computer and pulled up the screen to register for a new fight. Much to her surprise, however, there was already a challenge waiting for her. Sammy wanted a rematch... which was convenient because Minty was planning on challenging her again anyway. Now that Minty was a stronger than before, this fight would be a lot easier. And so, Minty accepted the challenge. Grabbing her new sword and placing it into its sheath, she then fastened her belt around her waist, and then finally holstering her pistol. With a look of confidence, she got up and headed out of her dorm.

---

Minty walked down the steps of the arena entrance, and there in the center of the round room stood her opponent... and oh boy, did she look pissed. With her arms folded over her chest, the little girl looked up at Minty with a scornful glare, the fires of vengeance burning in her eyes.

Arena103.jpeg

"Thanks for accepting my challenge." Sammy said dryly. "I have to pay you back for humiliating me like that."

"Listen," Minty explained, "That was all just a misunderstanding! I thought it would make you feel better if I peed too so I did!"

"I don't need you to feel sorry for me!" Sammy shouted. "You'll be feeling sorry for yourself here in a minute!" The young girl snapped her fingers, causing her magic staff from before to appear again. Following its appearance, Sammy jammed the bladed end of her staff into the floor, causing her arms and legs to again be enveloped by ribbons of light; just as before. And she stood there once again, clothed in her white socks, red boots and gloves, but instead of the silver winglets at the sides of her head, she wore a jeweled circlet. Something was different about this girl.

"I told you I'd get stronger and challenge you again." Sammy said, pointing her staff at Minty. "I've studied your technique and I've come up with the perfect strategy to beat you! Now get ready to lose!"

Minty sighed and drew her own sword. She then activated her armor.

As the two girls stared each other down, the black mist from before began to manifest itself in the center of the ring, directly between the combatants.

"Sammy has challenged Minty to a match." it said in its usual booming voice. From the middle of the misty cloud shot that ray of yellow light, targeting the bladders of both girls and wrapping around them. And just like that, Minty had to pee. "Both combatants bladders are ready. Let the battle begin!"

As soon as the mist faded, Sammy quickly brought her staff forward, wielding it almost like one would a quarterstaff. She started to shift most of her weight towards her back foot, and almost looked like she was going to charge Minty. If she didn't know that the kid was a magic user, Minty would swear that Sammy was about to charge. It seemed like an usual strategy for a caster but... maybe the girl had something up her sleeve. She could potentially be getting ready to cast a spell. There wasn't much distance between the two of them so Minty could rush in with an attack, forcing the girl to bring up a shield, but what if she was planning something else? How to respond...

"Sammy seemed to be readying something, but I'm not sure what. How should I-"

It was too late. Sammy made the first move and she made it quickly. The girl sprinted forward, as fast as her little legs would carry her, and she delivered a swift thrust with the bladed end of her staff. The speed and grace of her attack was so sudden and so swift, Minty barely avoided it. Thankfully, her instincts managed to kick in when she needed them most, and she leaned just enough to her right that Sammy's weapon missed Minty's eye by roughly a few centimeters.

Arena104.jpeg

Minty wasted no time responding. She quickly knocked the staff away with her own blade, and then pressed the attack. Much to her surprise, though, Sammy was blocking Minty's strikes with relative ease, at least much more easily than she had in the last fight. Minty thrust her blade forward at the young girl's groin, hoping that Sammy wouldn't have the reflexes to parry the attack and getting an early leak in the match. Yet... as Minty brought in the tip of her blade, Sammy managed to bring her staff and deflect the force of the thrust to the left. Minty tried again. With each lunge, Sammy seemed to be able to re-direct the attack with uncanny precision. 

Her melee combat abilities had definitely improved.

"You're open!" Sammy shouted.

With a quick twirl, after deflecting yet another thrust, Sammy followed up bringing the non-bladed end of her staff around and bashing Minty in the head. The green-haired girl staggers to the side, attempting to regain her balance after taking such a nasty hit to the noggin. It was at that point Minty was sure of it. This girl meant business, and fully intended to win.

What kind of strategy should I go with?

> All-out offensive melee attacks.

> Put some distance between us, fight her at range with my gun.

> Try a magic attack [Fire bolt, Lightning bolt]

> Stay on the defensive, try to wear her down.

> Taunt her into peeing.

> Other

Additional Battle Information:

Minty's HP: 138/150 || Sammy's HP: 100/100

Minty's Mana: 150/150

Minty's Stamina: Fine

Minty's Bladder: Has to go

Minty's Leaks: 0 || Sammy's Leaks: 0

1 hour ago, heartkitten13 said:

Taunt her into wetting while going full force. Stay in close, within range of her spear. Get her with some shanks if we can.

DO NOT TAUNT HER INTO WETTING - last I checked, our previous attempt basically made an enemy of her.  We don't need her to hate us any more than she already does.

Edited by Ultima01 (see edit history)

Funny thought (no, this is not my actual suggestion, just a question for Commando) - what if we actually lose this fight? Would Sammy be willing to bury the hatchet if she wins and gets her revenge. maybe, just maybe this could be a step to improve our relationship with her? Or wouldn´t that change a thing and losing may only make Sammy arrogant towards us, in addition to hating our guts? Because...maybe, gaining an additional ally (or at least turning an enemy to neutral) could be more valuable than a stat point. But that`s just a thought for now...

For the situation at hand I suggest we gain some distance and use ranged attacks at her. Such a staff is a dangerous weapon and easily underestimated (as we just noticed), better play it safe and try to plant some shots into her...

3 hours ago, YaoiOmoFanatic said:

Funny thought (no, this is not my actual suggestion, just a question for Commando) - what if we actually lose this fight? Would Sammy be willing to bury the hatchet if she wins and gets her revenge. maybe, just maybe this could be a step to improve our relationship with her? Or wouldn´t that change a thing and losing may only make Sammy arrogant towards us, in addition to hating our guts? Because...maybe, gaining an additional ally (or at least turning an enemy to neutral) could be more valuable than a stat point. But that`s just a thought for now...

For the situation at hand I suggest we gain some distance and use ranged attacks at her. Such a staff is a dangerous weapon and easily underestimated (as we just noticed), better play it safe and try to plant some shots into her...

I get the feeling minty would lose her lower tier champion title to sammy if she lost. It is an interesting thought however as I also kinda want to know.

As for what minty should do I reckon we should ranged attack it as well. Her best seems to be melee and hopefully Mintys ranged attacks can interupt casting