Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I kinda feel bad for even posting this but I'm going to claim you made me do it. Arena of Desperate battles, the continuation! And then, some stuff happened The showdown was r

YES! But, let's be a responsible Big Sister. We should not lewd the Rayna. We should be nice and supportive towards Rayna and help her overcome her un-potty training.

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, AnimeAlfie said:

saying we have a date is a definite bad idea. We should try to convince her to pee somewhere else but if not successful rock paper scissors her

But that would not be a date, Aimee and Mity are just friends, right?!? And that would be a nice way to find out if Nikki is jealous xD

Edited by AkenoSama (see edit history)
3 hours ago, Raiden S. said:

I say suggest to Nikki to allow Minty just to drink it instead of get it all over her. It would satisfy Nikki, save us from being soaked, and fill Minty's bladder in no time. Triple win!

I second this; though we're likely to get splashed a little regardless, at least we won't be completely soaked :tongue:

Minty sighed. This whole idea of acting as her girlfriend's toilet was still horribly demeaning but... it was Nikki. She couldn't disappoint her new girlfriend.

"All right," she sighed, "I'm willing to be your toilet."

"Oh, my dear sweet, naive, little Minty," Nikki exploded with laughter, "I apologize! I didn't mean to imply that you had a choice in the matter!"

Just like when Nikki and Minty had first met, the redhead's pupils changed from their usual round appearance into narrow slivers that resembled those of a cat or snake. Minty's whole body seemed to freeze in that moment, as if she no longer had any will of her own.

"Now..." the girl spoke eerily, "Lie down on your back and open your mouth."

As if of its own accord, Minty's body began to get down on its knees, then slowly down onto its back. Every bone and muscle in her body seemed to be moving at the behest of some unknown force. She tried to stop it. Twice, in fact. But no part of Minty's body seemed to want to obey her commands, save for her eyes. And so Minty looked on in terror as Nikki stepped over her, as the red-haired girl lined her hips up with Minty's wide-open mouth.

"And here... we... go." she sighed as golden liquid began to stream out of the pink slit between her legs, spilling all over Minty's face. Thankfully, Minty still had control over her eyes, and was able to close them as Nikki peed on her, but there was nothing she could do as her mouth began to fill with the girl's urine. Minty thought it would be hot; an intense experience as this girl poured her heavenly fluids upon Minty's body but... having control torn away from her like this... was humiliating beyond anything she had ever experienced.

Arena87.jpeg

"And let's get some over on this side as well!" Nikki said as she took a step back while peeing, causing her stream to begin pouring onto Minty's chest.

It seemed to go on forever. The little redhead just kept on peeing; the warm pitter-patter of her stream splattering onto Minty's chest and pouring down the sides of her body, pooling underneath her. Even though her eyes were shut, she could still picture the wry smile on Nikki's face; that selfish grin as she established her dominance over Minty. She wanted to run away and scream for help, but her body still refused to listen. After what felt like an eternity, Minty no longer felt that warm stream upon her chest.

"Swallow, my pet." Nikki said.

Once again, as if under its own power, Minty's body acted. She closed her mouth, and as quickly as she could, she started to gulp down the fluids within her mouth.

"Now open wide again." Nikki spread the lips of her most precious place wide, and out came more pee, heading straight for Minty's mouth. The stream only lasted for a few seconds, but just as before, there was nothing Minty could do but lie there and drink it.

"Ahhh..." Nikki sighed.

Minty slowly opened her eyes. There stood Nikki, her eyes closed and face covered with a satisfactory smile.

"Now then..." Nikki said as she looked down at her new toilet. "Sit up for me."

Minty's body moved itself up. All the droplets of pee that were on her began to slide down, and she couldn't help but shiver in response to all that warm fluid moving along her.

Nikki sat down on Minty's lap, groin-to-groin. "I have a little secret that I have to share with you, my adorable little toilet," She gave Minty a pleading look, "I'm actually a vampire." and she flashed a toothy smile, revealing a set of needle-like fangs. "And one of the most difficult parts of being locked in this arena is that I have to feed on people to get the blood I need."

Now, more than ever, did Minty want to scream and run away. Was this girl actually a vampire? What was going on? Her breathing began to quicken, her eyes locked on those fangs with a sense of terror, and somehow in all of that, her left arm managed to twitch.

"Oh no, no, no." Nikki raised a finger, "No moving and don't you dare let the pee in your mouth spill." The red-head's gaze turned from Minty's eyes over to her neck. "And... no... screaming."

It happened almost instantaneously. Nikki's head was suddenly locked with Minty's neck, and she felt two sharp objects pierce her skin. Just as before, there was nothing she could do but remain still and take it.

Arena88.jpeg

What have I gotten myself into? The poor girl thought. I just wanted to have some fun with someone... but now...

Tears began to well up in Minty's eyes. What was happening? And why?

Please... someone... help...

At last, Nikki released Minty's neck, with a loud sigh of relief. "Absolutely exquisite..." she wiped the blood from her mouth, then ran a hand along Minty's neck. "I appreciate your donation, my sweet little toilet. Allow me to heal that wound."

As quickly as it came, the pain was gone. It was a relief at first, but Minty was quickly reminded of the reason this all happened in the first place.

"Now..." Nikki said as she wrapped her arms around the sides of Minty's neck. "I'm certain you can imagine how much it would hurt me if you were to reveal this little secret to the other combatants. And so, I must give you one final order, little toilet." her eyes transformed from their usual mahogany into a blood-red hue, pulsating with a malevolent energy.

"Do not tell anyone about this."

With that, Nikki rose from Minty's lap and gave her a pat on the head. "You truly are a fun one to play with! Come by my dorm later on and maybe we can have even more fun."

As soon as Nikki was around the corner and out of sight, Minty's body seemed to function normally again. She quickly spat out what urine was left in her mouth. And at last, without that vampire girl's compulsion, she could just cry. And cry she did. Having control torn away from her like that, then being fed on like cattle... had to be one of the most dreadful things that Minty had ever experienced in her life. Who was this girl? First she was this great champ who even gave Minty her first orgasm... but now she was a monster that fed on people. Dehumanized them by treating them as toilets. Minty slammed a fist on the ground. For the first time, she had never felt so alone and so scared...

Drenched in pee and suffering from blood loss, not to mention completely shaken from the experience of being under vampire compulsion... the only thing Minty wanted to do was sit there and cry.

[Minty is suffering the effects of blood loss; strenuous activity may result in her fainting]

[Minty is covered in pee. This will negatively impact most social interaction]

".........." [Sexual Tension: N/A]

> Try and head to the bar, find Aimee.

> Go take a shower

> Find someone... anyone. I need help.

> Other.

I suggest we go the the bar and ask Aimee for help, tell her what happened. Yes, we are covered in pee but Minty just got raped, basically.

At least there should no longer be any moral objections about hanging out with other girls or potentially cheating on Nikki. Someone who treats us so lowly isn`t a true partner.
This is of course the least of Mintys problems right now, just something to keep in mind for later. Find Amy, tell her what happened, I think (hope) we can trust at least her.

I had a feeling this would happen. Nikki only sees everyone who's not her as a toy which she can use, reuse and abuse as she sees fit. (Or at least that's the generalised impression I get from her.)

All in all, I'm with YaoiOmoFanatic. This was a technical rape scenario, considering how Nikki forced Minty to do as she demanded, and even technically restrained her as well.

I'd just like to point out that Nikki's restraining magic might be considered part of the 'this' she said we couldn't talk about. So we should be careful as to how we talk about this. I would also like to say this: we must now actively describe Nikki as an ENEMY. Talk nicely, play nice, but NEVER assume that she is a friend. Vampires have no empathy for humans- humans are just food to them, and Nikki has just proven how little our humanity means to her. We should avoid as much interaction with her as possible, ESPECIALLY when she gets out of matches. She appears to drink blood when horny, which happens a lot when she needs to pee. We should keep track of when she's fighting, and stay in our room the whole time and for a bit of time afterwards. 

For now, I vote we go to the bar after attempting to dry ourselves off a bit. Explain to Aimee that we were assaulted by a strong fighter, but give no further details. We already have Nikki using us for food- we DO NOT want her angry at us, too.

9 minutes ago, MasterXploder said:

Go to the shower, sit and rock in the fetal position for a couple hours, go have chat with Aimee, learn how to git gud at fighting, challenge Nikki, ????, win somehow, then freeze frame as we're high-fiving Aimee and roll credits.

Whoa there, cowboy. Aimee is still the weakest fighter, so she can't teach us much, and we can't even defend ourselves against Nikki, as was just demonstrated. I think, as I believe most people here do, that we should max out most of our stats and get better stuff before taking Nikki on.

10 minutes ago, guest said:

Whoa there, cowboy. Aimee is still the weakest fighter, so she can't teach us much, and we can't even defend ourselves against Nikki, as was just demonstrated. I think, as I believe most people here do, that we should max out most of our stats and get better stuff before taking Nikki on.

I know, forgot to add the obligatory training montage sequence where we beat up all the other fighters on the way to the top, set to a synthy rock tune with a great beat.