Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

My boyfriend gave me permission to wet myself in the car.

I don't know how should I feel after reading this. I did, really much, enjoy the story, but I still got this strange feeling. Like, I got sad and happy at the same time. 

I probably feel sad, because you told about crying - the feeling shows well in your story and I'm such an emotional mess and catch feelings from everywhere. I started to cry myself.

Still, there was this warm and safe, comfortable feeling too, and it made me feel really happy.

However, very nice story, thanks for sharing it. :'3

• 2 weeks later...

It reminds me of something that happened to me several years ago,I had a girl in the van with me as I was giving her a lift to a town several hundred miles away,when I'd finished work,anyway to cut a long story short she ended up almost crying,saying that she was about to wee in her jeans,they were really tight and I suppose that didn't help.there was nowhere to stop and no amount of squirming,leg crossing or crotch grabbing was going to stop the inevitable,normally I'd have enjoyed this but I did not think the boss would appreciate me returning a brand new van with a seat soaked with piss.In the back of the van was a pair of wellingtons,I told her to use one of them,she tore down her jeans and little white panties,oblivious to the fact that she was giving me a good look at her pussy and soft blonde pubic hair,she was stunning.She just got herself over the boot before she lost control,to be honest I thought at one point that she was going to end up wetting her panties.Later on we were stuck in traffic on a motorway,I needed to piss but couldn't use the boot as it would have meant leaning up on the seat and there were people around,I told her to find something smaller and to my suprise she whipped off one of her ankle boots and guided my stiff cock into it,the boot was soaking inside and instead of emptying it she just slipped it back on.I felt horny as hell for the rest of that journey,her wearing a boot I'd filled with my piss and the thought of her lovely blonde pussy in the slightly damp panties.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...