Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

A confusing, frustrating, desperation sighting filled week

I have been a lurker for approx. a year, but have decided to join after this past week. This is really a great community and while nothing really interesting happens to me, this week was an exception

So I'm a straight guy with a female desperation based fetish. I don't need wetting, and I am turned off by male desperation, messing, diapers, and have mixed feelings about bdsm and self wetting.

So this week has been interesting.

I'll warn you in advance this doesn't include any wetting, and I have no experience in writing erotic stuff, so if you're looking to be turned on, this is probably not what I'd read.

Standardized tests are always fun.

So are sporting events.

And so are just seemingly random and odd situations.

My first desperation sighting was a girl I will call A. A is, about a 7/10, tall compared to most girls, and one of the more attractive girls at my school.

We were in the cafeteria for the standardized testing, I was at the same table as her, and I was not even considering seeing any desperation. I immediately noticed she had her hands pushing down on her cross and her knee was bobbing up and down. She then said to the girl across the the table (my ex, we're still good friends) who I will call L "I have to pee."

"Me too" L replied. This immediately peaked my interest. I will say L isn't that attractive, but she's not ugly or anything. After a lot of squirming and asking the teacher if she could go to the bathroom, she stiffly walked to the bathroom. Needless to say I was disappointed but oh well. Then we started the test, and it occurred to me that L had sympathized with A, yet never went. I put it off for then finished my test, and then began my super sneaky checking out of L. Now they have us 110 minutes to finish the test, and some girl used up about a 100. During this time L, who is very self-concours and shy, crosses her legs, squirms a bit and presses her hand into her crotch. That was about the 80 minute mark. Most of the class was done, but there were still maybe 4 left. At about the 85 minute mark she got worse and asked the teacher to go, who denied her. She began to whisper complain to her friends, but I could hear all of it. . Sadly at about the 95 minute mark the teacher let her out, even though one student was still testing. I mean I was happy for her, but you know it still kinda sucks. This would not be my last desperation sighting this week though. Time to introduce you to K, A's best friend. K is about a 9.9/10 and she's the most attractive girl I've ever seen, which is honestly frustrating. I'm behind her in gym, and am in a bunch of classes with her, and she is too hot not to check out, no matter how much I try not to. (I try not to check out girls normally, except in Omo scenarios I gve myself a pass). We are walking to our lockers and A is near mine, talking to K. A then tells K she needs to pee. Sadly I needed to leave with my friends, and I couldn't just say "sorry I need to stay behind to watch A pee dance" obviously so I went. I sit at the front of the cafeteria where I have a clear view of where you need to get hall passes. Boy I never realized how lucky I was.

I go to lunch, keeping A in the back of my mind. And 20-30 minutes pass and there is no sign of her going to the bathroom. Finally she and K come up and then a teacher starts to talk to them. I immediately see both of them looking towards the door of the cafeteria, and shifting uncomfortably. The conversation goes on for about a minute and then they get in line for a pass. A looks a lot more uncomfortable than A, and is squirming, pacing to see if a pass is coming any time soon. As soon as someone comes back she stiffly runs to the bathrooms, and K is left alone, she progressively gets slightly more desperate. Needless to say seeing the hottest girl in school desperate to pee is a flipping fantasy for me, so I tried my best to hide it but I probably didn't do very well. Finally A comes back and K goes into a full out sprint to get to the bathroom. I'm just in awe and slight confusion of why they both waited so long.

Then today in math (1-2 period, periods are 40 minutes long) I walk in and we are in groups for a review game. I get grouped up with 2 other girls and K. I sit next to K, and she says "I need to pee" and laughs to the girl across from her. I think I kinda just died when she said that. The most attractive girl in school just said she needs to pee, and she's sitting right next to me. I subtly check her out for desperation signals throughout class, and caught quite a few. Legs crossed, hands in crotch, keeping her legs shut etc. first period bell rings and I am utterly confused. She said she needed to pee 40 minutes ago, and she still hadn't went. I continued and her desperation got slightly worse, but it was mostly the same. She mentioned 2 more times she needed to pee, to which I kinda just pretended to ignore even though it was the primary thing on my mind. Class ends and I am astonished at why this girl, talking about how she has to pee, has not gone to the bathroom yet. Nobody else seems to be desperate, which kinda crushed my dreams that she was having a holding contest with A. I was honestly pissed that I didn't get any closure, as we went to different classes next period. I could tell she had went when I saw her in the hallway on the way to her lockers, which kinda just made me frustrated at the world.

As if that wasn't enough, I went to a sporting event with my band that night, and someone who I will call V, she's short, a dancer, and fairly am attractive. The game went well although we lost, and then we are told to stay where we are. I then hear V say "I've been holding it all game." My mind immediately went to the obvious and I kinda just watched her subtly, and she didn't show any signs of desperation sadly. We then left and stood in line to get on the bus and I saw her talking to a teacher, her hands grabbing her crotch, knees bent slightly, obviously asking about the bathroom. The teacher yelled at the other teacher about it, and she then freaking bent her knees and bounced as they talked, with an extremely desperate face. They said yes and she ran into the bathroom.

And that was the end of my week and what inspired me to officially become a member of OmoOrg

I apologize if this is poorly written, as I have never written something like this before. But honestly I'm just confused because I'm just wondering why A and K would hold their pee so long even though they have admitted they had to pee, and waited until the last second to go. Part of me thinks they might have an Omo fetish, but that's statistically unlikely and just wishful thinking. Although if A and/or K do have this fetish and have read this story and lined it up, I will just let you know I would go as B.

Thanks for reading my sucky story, and feel free to give me constructive criticism and feedback.

~B

• 1 year later...