Sign In

Make Daisy Pee! [Interactive Story]

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

>Other - Develop a new proof to Fermat's Last Theorem; Refuse to get up or use the toilet until sufficient progress has been made.

"Come on Daisy you can hold it. Good girls don't pee their pants, they dance around and hold themselves to hold it in until they are given permission to go to the bathroom... You are a good girl, righ

THIS.   Also, please do not strip the loli.

Posted Images

"Come on Daisy you can hold it. Good girls don't pee their pants, they dance around and hold themselves to hold it in until they are given permission to go to the bathroom... You are a good girl, right?"

I am going to third this request. I like how this guy thinks.

Psychological omofare.

And yes, do not strip the loli.

Since we seem to be reaching "your" limit, go ahead and take the skirt off (so you have something relatively dry nearby) and do whatever you can to keep holding (crossing legs, hands against self, etc) until the dam bursts. Just be sure we get a good view of the inevitable

Such a good recommendation, I can't pass. however, you don't have to take off your skirt if you don't want to.

Since we seem to be reaching "your" limit, go ahead and take the skirt off (so you have something relatively dry nearby) and do whatever you can to keep holding (crossing legs, hands against self, etc) until the dam bursts. Just be sure we get a good view of the inevitable?

I vote for this.

Pee in a bottle. Although you have already leaked a bit, we will have an approximation how much pee you held in your young bladder for us.

I also like the idea of doing a measurement, as meaningless as it is in fiction.

call her chest cute

Daisy reminds me of a real life friend of mine, who is flat chested (due to her being really skinny) yet very beautiful.

"Oooh!!! Guys, I'm on the verge of losing it!"

post-3080-0-20159900-1459500777_thumb.jp

"I'm not a good girl in the slightest way! I hope I get to make a big puddle all over the-"

"Huh?"

post-3080-0-87374800-1459500784_thumb.jp

"Wow... I actually don't have to go that bad anymore. Weird. All that leaking and now this..."

"So uh... what's next?"

> Drink more water

> Let a little bit out

> Finish peeing right now

> Stand over something

> Give Daisy a very accusatory glare

> Other

Huh...guess the spurting, and still unexplained "eep"ing with the chair, let out more than expected. In that case, I think you should go get some more water. Should probably follow that with a set of jumping jacks though.

I do still suggest taking the skirt off though, so that you have something to cover up with (I remember you being uncomfortable showing that earlier). Just in case.

"I'm not a good girl in the slightest way! I hope I get to make a big puddle all over the-"

But only good girls can make big puddles because of the effort they put into holding it all in! Bad girls only make tiny, pathetic puddles.

Also [x]Very accusatory glare

Also [x]Haburashi's cookie

Also please do not strip the loli.