Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Sword Art Online - Ordinal Scale

Guest flameono

I agree the first story arc was much better than all the other series . They are good , but not as good as the first. At least Sword art online does not have a lot of fillers

like naruto , or  bleach. It would be pretty cool if we actually had the nerve gear , for video game technology , but I guess the occulus rift is as close we can get to the real deal unless there's something else on the market.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree the first story arc was much better than all the other series . They are good , but not as good as the first. At least Sword art online does not have a lot of fillers

like naruto , or bleach. It would be pretty cool if we actually had the nerve gear , for video game technology , but I guess the occulus rift is as close we can get to the real deal unless there's something else on the market.

You should check out The Vive by steam. It's like the occulus rift but you set up cameras in the corners of your room and it tracks your whole body. You can duck, move around and even feel the walls in game (simulated by your own rooms space).

Jacksepticeye put out some pretty good videos of said product.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...