Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The Division

The gameplay is pretty solid, most issues surround the Dark Zone since people who've been around longer have a hard edge against newbies. But from what I've heard and experienced; going out with a group of friends to do missions (PvE) is a lot of fun, and with harder difficulties you will need to work together and be tactical.

Incursions will be added soonish I think, they're basically raids (to use MMO terms properly) and there will be more additions along the way.

Ultimately, it's a fun game and I hope they continue to expand the scope of it. The more people I have to play with the better :D

I rented it for PS4 from Redbox. The gameplay was pretty good, but I was a little bit unimpressed with the graphics. Not that they are all the important, but it can be a little jarring. There's some areas and objects that are incredibly detailed and realistic looking, yet there are others that remind me of some of the more mediocre looking details from Watch Dogs (from 2 years ago), or maybe even GTA. Its probably just because I'm playing on console though, I'm still saving up for a decent gaming PC lol.

I rented it for PS4 from Redbox. The gameplay was pretty good, but I was a little bit unimpressed with the graphics. Not that they are all the important, but it can be a little jarring. There's some areas and objects that are incredibly detailed and realistic looking, yet there are others that remind me of some of the more mediocre looking details from Watch Dogs (from 2 years ago), or maybe even GTA. Its probably just because I'm playing on console though, I'm still saving up for a decent gaming PC lol.

Try building your own PC, it's a lot cheaper, and it gives you great versatility in how powerful you want your PC to be.

• 2 weeks later...