Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Does anyone have  videos to these Snuppa pictures please.

post-14253-0-47022100-1458226716_thumb.j                                                        post-14253-0-43441100-1458226811_thumb.j

post-14253-0-35572700-1458226835_thumb.j                                                       post-14253-0-01876000-1458226872_thumb.j

post-14253-0-63488300-1458226909_thumb.j

Edited by Dravid61+ (see edit history)

Thats a shame. My god what is it that makes snuppa just so damn attractive?!! She is the perfect omorashi girl! Is it just because she looks so inocent, or the cute girl next door looks? She is wetting perfection!! 

She wasn't overly acting or "working" with the camera, something you can barely find today. That's what the videos just made natural.

Thats a shame. My god what is it that makes snuppa just so damn attractive?!! She is the perfect omorashi girl! Is it just because she looks so inocent, or the cute girl next door looks? She is wetting perfection!! 

Yes, she is absolutely one of the hottest girls on the planet, super-sexy arse and on top of all that, she made wetting and desperation videos! A dream, I'd die for her! Thank you Snuppa, if you read this!

Whilst I recognize the outfits in these pictures I'm afraid these are all from photosets that she did back in the day so there won't be an attached video unfortunately.

I know I have at least 150 of these photos but some videos were attached to them and are on this site, maybe they did make videos of these photos here but just did not release them.

The reason I love her so much is that she comes across as natural, she doesn't go over the top with her outfits and make up and she doesn't play to the camera or over act the situation. It's like watching her candidly enjoying her desperation and to me thats what makes her so desirable, the mindset that she is doing this for her own pleasure and not for other peoples pleasure.

Whilst i have a number of her vids i don't recognise any of these pics as being from them - like others here i suspect they were part of photo-sets. I do agree that she was (is) one of the sexiest women i have seen in desperation/wetting vids. As already said she doesn't come across as 'acting' which makes the vids all appear natural (unlike many of those on 'professional' sites).  It is such a shame that she stopped producing vids.

I have around 95 photosets from Snuppa, and yes many of them did not have a corresponding video, however I am missing some sets, and have yet been able to find a completely copy anywhere

Have you tried clicking on Downloads and putting Snuppa in the search bar, there are picture/slide shows of her there, and there maybe some there you have not got.

Does anyone have  videos to these Snuppa pictures please.

attachicon.gifSnuppa 1.jpg                                                        attachicon.gifSnuppa 2.jpg

attachicon.gifSnuppa 3.jpg                                                       attachicon.gifSnuppa 4.jpg

attachicon.gifSnuppa 5.jpg

I have a few Snuppa videos, but none of them go with these pictures. I have pictures from sets, but no others to go with them. I wish there was a place where all her videos and pictures are available to download, but sadly her website no longer exists. I would post a few pictures but I've forgotten how to upload them.

I loved her work, desperation and wetting. She seemed such a natural at it and I'm sure she enjoyed it. I miss her. I wonder what Snuppa is up to these days?  :smile:

Edited by Calum46 (see edit history)
  • 4 months later...
1 hour ago, hihia28 said:

I have some slideshows that contain the complete photosets that a few of those pics are from. I think I got them from this site so search around for them. If you can't find them then just hit me up and I'll reupload them.

Yes hihia28

I put these picture  slides up of  Snuppa, so just look up my content of Snuppa.