Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Guest Dunkel

Guest Dunkel

I am not a native speaker, but i still hope the story is worth reading. I don't know if part I made it into that forum, so these are part 2-4. If part 1 appeared somewhere in the forum , a friendly and helpful admin may put these threads together? - Thanks!

Part 2

A few month after that small accident at the gym and a few weeks after her last exams, Laura was looking forward to meet with her friends. This evening she wanted to meet her good friends Miriam and Johnny, to watch a film in the city's cinema. Miriam and Anna were a bit nerdy when it comes to films and movies. They both were big Tolkien fans and so they wanted to see the film The Hobbit. Its been a while and “The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey” premiered just a few days before. So the girls were really exited. And Johnny...? Well Johnny never cared about anything too much. Not even about the fact, that his name wasn't Johnny after all, but he didn't liked the name Ephraim and so he called himself Johnny. He was a guy with a real rebel attitude. He was a bit small but sturdy guy. He had radically short hair and a really rakish stile. He had that kind of dark jewish humor and a really big mouth. Anna knew him since they both were small, even since then he was always up for some trouble. When Anna had asked him, he just nodded and said “' Got nothing else to do..! I will come with you”

Before they wanted to meet each other at Miriam' s home, Anna was working out at the gym. She arrived a bit too late and all sweaty in her sport outfit. When Miriam opened the door she wrinkled her nose and moaned, “Uhh Anna! Are your serious? You will not go to the cinema in your sweaty sport pants, will you?!”

“Shut up Miriam! I will hit your shower and got some spare clothes with me. Is Johnny here already?”, Anna replied angrily.

“Johnny? On Time? - Like he would care.” Miriam rolled her eyes.

So Anna head for the shower and took off her sweaty stuff. Anna enjoyed along warm shower. When she finished the shower, she dried herself off, did some quick make up and grabbed a fresh, black sports bra and pulled on a pair of tight pink boy-shorts, that perfectly fit her nice ass. Just wearing her underwear and a drying her hair with a towel,when she went back into the living room.

“Miriam? When do you want to leave?” , she called for her friend.

“ Hey, never expected you to wear pink panties! It fits you well, Anna!”, said a rough manly voice.

“WHAT THE!?”, Anna shrieked in shock and tried to cover her body with the towel, “JOHNNY! LOOK AWAY- YOU JERK!”

But Johnny, who was sitting on the couch, just smiled and said; “Why should I? The view is quiet delightful!”

“Look Away or I will beat you up, Johnny!”, Anna growled and picked up her tight jeans. She quickly pulled up the light blue, skintight jeans. She really had too pull strongly and jumped up and down, hardly getting the tight jeans over her butt. Johnny was just sitting on the couch and watched her it with a kinky smile. “ Nice Ass, Anna! Never noticed that!”

“ And I never noticed, that you're such a dick!”, Anna replied and tried to stay angry. But she felt some kind of flattered. She always liked Johnny and it wasn't a bad feeling to earn some aroused views. And for some reason, she was a bit turned on by that stupid guy. So she quickly started to giggle and posed a bit for him, shaking her ass and giving herself a light slap on the cheek. She slowly slipped into a black t-shirt, squeezed her little tits and giggled. Her skinny jeans were so tight, that even a sexy pantyline was showing.

“By the way... where is Miriam?” Anna asked; “Is she gone already?”

“Näh! She's in her room.. Doing make up and something like that..” Johnny smiled, “Guess it will take a while, you know her.”

And it really took ages... When Miriam was finally ready, they were already running late. So they jumped into the car and Johnny rushed to the cinema.

“Hurry up! We need the tickets! They will sell our preordered ones, when we're too late.” Miriam hurried.

“You were the one taking soo long!”, Anna grumbled ; “And I need a toilet first”

“We got no time for that, or do you wanna miss the film, cause of your tiny bladder?” Miriam answered in an annoyed mood and Anna didn't want to start a fight. So they quickly bought her tickets, some soft drinks and snacks and went into the hall. It was really full and they had luck to find a the last three seats in the middle. Anna and Miriam were really exited, they really where huge fans. During the first one and a half hour, Anna nearly forgot her urge to pee.

But when the last half hour went on, she really had to go. She crossed her legs and pressed her knees together. After a few minutes the urge was getting stronger and her nice butt was rocking back and forth in the seat. After another few minutes she couldn't even sit still anymore.

“Oi, Anna..” Johnny bent over to her and whispered in a concerned voice; “Is everything okay?”

“No... I... I really have to pee”, she answered silently and her face turned slightly red; “ I mean... I' am really bursting..”

“Are you kidding? So go to the toilet, Silly.” Johnny shook his head in disbelief.

“No Way! I don't wanna miss the final scene. I mean... It's the Hobbit, right? I will go after the film.. I can hold it that long”, Anna replied.

Johnny just smiled and watched her, while she was rocking back and forth in her seat and obviously hold her hand on her crotch.

When the film was finally over, Anna hurried to the girls toilet. She expected a line, but just found a large red sign “OUT OF ORDER”

“Whats wrong, Anna? Need a pee?”, giggled Miriam gleeful; “Strong Anna with a weak bladder?”

“Shut up, Miriam... I'm nearly bursting right now!” Anna replied in desperation, “Can we hurry, Please!?”

“Hrm? Oh Sorry.. I am going to meet Michael outside.. But may Johnny can bring you home?”, Said Miriam and left them, to meet her stupid boyfriend. “what a bitch...”, thought Anna.

“Sure.. let's hurry, Anna..” Johnny looked at her pitying, “ Can you make it?”

“I.. hope so!” Anna didn't seem too confident about it, but they hurried towards the car. But after they left the cinema, crossed the main road and entered a side street, every step became a torture for Anna. Out of a sudden, she felt a few hot drops of urine trickled into her panties. She just stopped and her eyes opened in shock, when she felt the growing warm wetness inside her panties.

“Urgs Sh..it!”, she gasped, her face turned red and tears filled her eyes; “Johnny..! Wait ..!”

Johnny turned around and watched her with a mixture of concern and arousal, “Anna? Everything all right? “

“No its not! I... I... “ her voice was shaking; “I.. can't hold it any longer!”

He looked down at her crotch. Anna couldn't hold it back any more and a huge spurt escaped into her panties, soaking them and forming an embarrassing wet patch on her light blue tight jeans. “Ohh...Noo!”, she cried out, when her bladder finally gave up. Within seconds, the dark wet patch was growing on her crotch and expanding towards her legs and up to her nice ass. For a few seconds, a real river was running down her slim legs and forming a puddle between her sneakers.

“Well... that... was.. really hot.” Johnny seemed a bit confused, while he watched her in disbelief.

“Hot..? I.. I just wet myself!” Anna replied and started to cry. But then Johnny grabbed her by her hips and pulled her towards him, giving her an hot kiss right on her tasty lips.

She has known him for years! In the hole time, they were just best friends.. and without a warning, he just kissed her. He kissed her and it felt soo good and simply right.

She felt is rough hands on her wet ass, squeezing her tightly. She laid her arms around his neck and closed her eyes. For a few seconds, she felt only his strong hands on her but and his lips on her own lips. But then he released her from his hold.

“ I should bring you home... or you`ll catch a cold.” he said with a lovely smile.

“y..Yeah .. Your right, I guess..” Anna nodded.

At the car, Johnny laid a plastic bag over Anna's seat and brought her home safely. Anna turned towards him, bent over and kissed him again and said, “You know... You can come upstairs into my room, if you like.. And stay overnight. “

Part 3

A few weeks later Johnny became her first real boyfriend. A he was quiet good one, much better than anyone would have expected. Caring, gently and protecting. He always made her laugh, when she was upset and never failed to make her feel good. So even after a few weeks she nearly moved into his flat. Most days of the week, she spend with him. She generously ignored the chaos, the football banners and even developed some sympathies with his old school punk music.

Johnny was sitting on his bed, a laptop on his belly, hammering something into the keyboard, when she arrived after a hard workout at the gym. She wore some green workout tights and an old, worn gray hoodie on her chest. Her hair and her body where all sweaty when she arrived. Johnny looked up and smiled,“Hey Honey! Why do you never shower at the gym?”

“Tzz! I do... Sometimes! But I jogged the whole way back..!”, she replied pertly, “And guys like you shouldn't talk about smell, you know?”Then she smiled and walked towards the bed, bending over it and giving him kiss. “What you're doing there anyhow? Beating up your Laptop?”

“No, I am writing an essay for the universities qualification...”, he replied and tried to concentrate on his work, “I really need to get this done..”

“Ohh soo you won't need no distraction, right?” she smiled naughty and took of her hoodie; “'cause you had to do something, right..?” She bent over again and squeezed her nice small tits in her tight black sports bra, moaning a bit.

He looked up and bit his lip, watching her move her body, glittering with sweat.

“I really need to get this done, Honey...” he grumbled, but couldn't get his eyes of her.

She smiled wickedly and said “Ohh I dropped something!” Then she bend over and stick out her nice little butt, the visible pantyline reveled that she was wearing some cheeksters underneath her tight green sportpants. Then she went back to the bed, bend over it and said, “Do you want something of these..?”, while she gave her left cheek a slight slap.

“Uhh..Yes.. I really want to..” said Johnny now totally distracted.

“ Too bad you won't get it!” Anna said and jumped back from the bed, “Got Ya!”

While Johnny grumbled and shook his head in disbelief, she just went out of the room, but not without moving her hips as sexy she could. After that she head for the bathroom. She drank a lot during her workout and really needed to go, besides a shower was necessary. When she took the doorknob to enter the bathroom, she felt a strong hand grabbing her hips and pushing her towards the wall.” I thought you got something to do?”, she said with an wicked smile,” And I told you, that you wont get nothing”

“I Know... And that's really bad! You're such a villain. Using your powers for the evil..”, he replied with an evil grin.

“So what?”, she smiled superior.

But than he pushed his thumbs into her hips, in a circular motion he moved them downwards, slightly rubbing her bladder.

“Uhh Don't!”, she gasped in a mixture of desperation and pleasure:” I.. really need to go...”

“ I know.. but villains like you, need to be punished, right?” he smiled and just went on rubbing his thumbs against her bladder. She tried to push him off, but the felt so powerless. That pleasure was overwhelming. She didn't wanted to piss herself and tried to prevent it, but then the first spurt of warm urine went into her panties. She bit her lip and moaned loudly. Then another, bigger spurt soaked her panties completely and formed a small dark patch on her crotch.

“looks like the evil villain couldn't hold herself anymore, hmm?”he said amused.

Then a full stream was running down her tights, soaking them completely. The piss was dripping on her running shoes, the floor and his bare feed. He grabbed her by her hips, lift her up and carried her into the bathroom. With a heavy breathing he watched her last spurts running down her soaked green sport tights. He grabbed her shoulder and bend her over the edge of the bathtub.

After pulling down her wet tights and soaked black cheekers, he pushed himself inside her.

She moaned in full pleasure, when he done her from behind. It was a quick but intense one. They both came contemporaneous. When he was done, he took a towel to clean himself up, while Anna dropped to the floor totally exhausted. He just smiled, went to one knee and gave her a quick kiss before he left her on the floor. She never felt that kind of exhaustion after her workouts... And she really needed a shower right now...

Part 4

Johnny looked into the mirror and shook his head in disbelief. “This is a joke, right?” he lifted his eyebrow and looked suspiciously towards Anna; “You're not serious, are you?”

He looked back into the mirror. He was wearing a white linen cloth shirt and a old fashioned dark red vest, some matching Knickerbocker-like pants. His shoes looked like giant feed with some brown fur on top of it.

“So... I am a Hobbit?” he was shocked by his own look, “You made me go to a fucking nerdy comic convention... Dressed like a hobbit?”

“You agreed to come with me!” she explained with an large grin on her face, “ And I told you, that we would dress up.. So take this wig. There are no bald Hobbits in the shire.”

“there are no tattooed ones ether, are they?” He lifted his right arm, where a big tattoo was showing, the emblem of the football club Ajax Amsterdam; “So I will be the first skinhead-Hobbit in fucking Mordor.”

“They live in the Shire...! No Hobbit would live in Mordor.. that's where Sauron is..!” She explained to him, like it was a totally normal and serious matter of fact.

“Well.. But why do I have to look like an 19th century Irish drunkard with hairy feed and your costume is like.. A sexy archer?” Johnny complained heavily.

“ I`m a Ranger of Gondor! Not an archer..” she corrected him.

Anyhow it was a real sexy outfit. She wore a light brown leather chest armor, a long green cloak with a hood, some nice brown high boots and a really hot, skinny brown leather pants. On her back, she had a quiver and a bow, a dagger on her belt. Untypically Anna's blonde long hair was falling openly on her shoulder. It was a big difference between her normal sporty stile of clothing. But with a fine and well trained body like hers, she looked good just gorgeous.

“Why do you have a weapon and I only got... Shitty fur on my feed? May I have a Baseball bat?” he liked the look of her costume, but really hated the idea to go to a Nerd convention. He was a football fan, interested in football, punk music, beer and stuff like that. Being a Hobbit, wasn't his biggest dream after all.

“Of course not! Hobbits don't do that..” she rolled her eyes and bent over to tie up her boots.

Johnny shove away her cloak, to give her a little smack on her ass. The clapping sound was just hilarious. “IEKS!” Anna shrieked, “Hobbits don't do that neither!”

Johnny laughed at her protest and turned around into his room, a few moments later he came back with a Shillelagh in his hands. “What the...?” Anna lifted her eye-brow.

“When I have to walk around like a Irish drunkard, I will be armed like one.” he explained and laid his hand on her butt cheek again, squeezing her tightly. “ Damn.. that's such a fine ass, my sweet Archer-Girl”

“I am a Ranger.... of.. Gon...!”, she wanted to protest, but he just passed her and head out of the flat.

It was a nearly 3 Hour ride till they arrived at the Convention. An old sports hall, full of nerdy people and things. It was like some kind of limbo for Johnny. Long skinny guys dressed up like Elfs with plastic elfish ears, nearly half of the other guys where dressed like Frodo or Gandalf. And a few beer benches and old tables, that supposed to be “the prancing Pony”. Johnny had no idea what this was all about. For him this film wasn't even a good one and he never read the book anyhow. He loved those old Scorsese films, like Mean Streets, Taxi Driver and Raging Bull. He really felt a bit out of place. But there were too things that kept him there. At first there was, his smoking hot girlfriend in her sexy archer costume... Or Gardian.. or Ranger or what ever. He couldn't even kept his eyes away from that sexy ass or her nice little tits for more than three minutes. For that girl, he would go through this hell. The second thing was his discovery, that it was possible to smoke weed with his nerdy Hobbit-Pipe. After two Pipes and nearly endless seeming five hours in that smelly sports hall, Johnny nearly beat up a plus sized Legolas for reproving him, that a pot smoking bald Hobbit was just implausible. Anna really enjoyed herself. She brought herself some stuff, participate at a tombola, listened to the live music and drank at least three bottles of some “Hobbit Brew”. It was just some Heineken Beer with a cheap label stick on the bottle, but still tasty. To be honest, it was just a small event and didn't seemed to be very professional, but still she enjoyed herself.

But after five hours and three bottles, Anna was getting tired. So they left the convention and drove home.

“Are youuu... Shure you can stilll drive, Johnny?” asked Anna tipsy; “ Aand you're a reaallly cute Hobbit! You Know?!”

“I am pretty sure, that I can drive...” Johnny answered; “But I don't think we should ask the police about it.”

Johnny wasn't numb anyhow. It's been a while since he smoked his last pipe and the high was gone for hours.

While they drove home, Anna felt a sleep three times. Johnny was a bit irritated, how could a girl like Anna, be tough and sporty on the one hand, but geeky and nerdy on the other. And the most irritating observation was, that Anna could nearly lift her own weight but three beers knocked her out cold. After two and a half hours ride, Anna woke up again and started to slip from one side of her seat to the other side, biting her lip. She was rubbing her knees together, so her leather pants were squeaking a bit.

“ Don't tell me that my little elite archer need to pee..?” Johnny looked at her slim legs rubbing against each other and grinned a bit; “Shall I head for the next restroom?”

“Näääh! I don't wanna go pee on a highway potty! Were home soon, right?” Anna mumbled; “.. And I am a Ranger...! You hear...? A Ranger.. And Rangers don't pee themselves, you silly Hobbit!”

During the last minutes of the ride, Anna turned visibly desperate. She pushed her hand between her legs and couldn't even sit still anymore. Johnny knew, that she was absolutely bursting right know.

When they finally arrived at home, Anna jumped out of the car, leaving her cloak, quiver and bow at the car. She rushed to the door and jumped from one food to another. Johnny watched her hopping up and down, next to the door. He couldn't look away from her tits jumping up and down under her light leather chest. He just stood there and watched her for a few seconds.

“Johnny! Please hurry! I am about to leak!” she plead; “Open up the door quickly!”

She felt a painful urge and bend over. While she bend over, Johnny could guess a slight pantyline through her pants and couldn't help to watch her Pee Pee dance. While she tried her best to keep her pants dry, the Hobbit Brew wanted to get out of her. She pressed her both hands on the crotch of her leather pants and hopped up and down again. But she couldn't help it. A small spurt escaped and she could feel the hot pee dampening her panties. She bit her lips and tried so hard to stop the flow, but there was no chance. Another larger spurt followed the first one and then the hole dam broke. She felt the pee filling up her pants. The wetness quickly spread over her ass and up to her waist.

“Uaarghs...!” she huffed. “ Shit! I..I am peeing myself!”

While Johnny, the horny Hobbit, couldn't help to watch her doing so.

A small trickle went down her pants seam and tripled to the ground. But the warm wet pee was running down her slim and sexy legs inside of her pants and quickly filled her boots. After a few moments the wetness pressed itself through the thin leather and formed a dark patch on her ass and crotch. There she was, standing next to the door and totally wetting her Rangers armor.

She felt his hand on her hip, moving down towards her wet and warm ass. She felt his fingers rubbing over the leather, grabbing her firm cheeks underneath. His hand moved up to her waist again and slipped into her pants. Her panties were totally soaked. She turned towards Johnny and whispered dejectedly and still a bit tipsy: “ I... brought up shame to the Rangers of Gondor..”

“Well...” Johnny shook his head, “ I guess it happened to a lot of them during that one battle, when the orcs beat them up?” He tried to lift her up with a warm smile.

“You mean the battle for Osgiliath?” she also smiled, while he opened the door.

“ Yeah.. Sure.. May a caring Hobbit gave that poor Ranger some shelter after her.. embressing Accident?” He smiled suggestively and gave her a loving kiss.

“And... how did the ashamed ranger awarded her fur-footed Hero?” She answered aroused.

“ Maybe... Some hot Human-Hobbit Sex?” He grinned naughty

“ Well.... but you have to leave these furry feed on!” she laughed loudly.

Guest Dunkel

Part 5

Without Johnny, his flat seemed like a totally different place. Lonely and isolated, fully stuffed with all kind of strange stuff. He was out for a weekend trip in Amsterdam. Well trip was exactly the right word. Anna was sure about that. When Johnny and his friends went to Amsterdam, they where out for no good. She never thought he would cheat, but she knew his affection towards weed, booze and that often leaded to a fight. The last time he was there, he came back with bad bruises and brutal scrapes. He was a tough amateur boxer and was never beaten so hard, that he wouldn't recover after a while, but Anna was worried about him. Especially when the game was Ajax vs. AZ. Not only he was an Ajax man, he also was Jewish indeed. He proudly wore the Magen David tattooed on his chest and sometimes it seemed to be more like an over-sized target for hate. Johnny never searched the trouble, but trouble often searched him. And as that stubborn guy he was, he never stepped aside when it came his way.

So while he was out, Anna couldn't find some rest. She just sat on the couch and watched some television, drank some tee to calm her nerves. But the TV-Program was really unbearable. One shitty show after another, some trashy films or sports. Football. That was exactly that kind a sport, she didn't wanna watch right now.

Anna stood up and went over towards Johnny's DVD-Collection. Some old Film Noir classics, like Metropolis, a lot of old Scorsese-Films, Coppola's Godfather Saga, the big Akira Kurusowa collection and a lot of strange old horror films. “What the...? Isn't there any normal film in here..?” she mumbled going through the selection; “White Zombie? Is that about racist Zombies? Nope! Taxi driver ... No chance!Taxi drivers are creeps!”

Behind that first sets of DVDs she finally found a film she liked.

“Ah! Watchmen!”,she smiled “ At least one film we both liked...”

She put the disc into the player an jumped on the couch. It had been a very hot and muggy day, and even now she felt the heat. So Anna took off her jeans and her top and stretched herself over the couch. She wore a light blue sports bra and a pair of matching panties. She loved that kind of comfortable sporty underwear. Except for her sports bras, she only had two normal ones, she only whore when she had to.

When the film started, she felt a bit hungry and looked around in the room, just finding a bag of paprika flavored potato ships. She look at her flat tummy and rubbed her hard muscles with her left hand. “Well.. I guess I can allow myself to eat that.”, she smiled and opened up the bag. She was really proud of her well trained and fit body, but she felt a bit lonely and thought she could do herself a favor. She also get some lemonade and jumped back on the couch. She ate some chips and watched the film for a while. The salty chips made her feel thirsty, so she drank a lot of lemonade. She really liked the film and for a while she really forget about her sorrows. But during the last third of the film, she felt an urge coming up. She drank a whole bottle of Lemonade, so it wasn't very surprising, that she had to pee soon. But she just stayed on the couch. That film was quiet good and her urge wasn't that bad right now. After a while she played a bit with the rubber band on her panties waist and bit er lip. She felt the urge getting stronger by now, but still she refused to go.

She remembered how powerful Johnny done her, after every accident she had.

And there it was again. She couldn't get him out of her mind. That terrible troublemaker, that stupid no good and impudent jerk. But when she thought about him, she felt a bit aroused. He may made her some serious sorrows right now, but still she loved him and even felt horny only thinking about that wild and stubborn guy. She showed her hand under her bra and imagined it would be his hand, touching and squeezing her breast. Her nipples erected and became hard. Should she do it by herself? She wasn't watching that film anymore, she was just horny. She continued to play with her nipples,she ignored that forceful urge to pee, or may it just made her even more horny. She squeezed her breasts, when she felt her panties getting wet. Well, she was really horny and so... but that was another kind of wet. She felt a few warm drops dribbling into her panties. She was so turned on, she didn't realize, that she just lost a few drops of pee into her panties. A small dark patch appeared on her blue panties. When she realized, that she was already leaking a bit, Anna jumped off the couch. “Oh Shit!”, she shrieked and pressed a hand on her crotch. She could feel that warm wet cloth of her slip between her fingers, while she rushed into the bathroom.

But in front of the Toilet she just stopped. She already leaked a bit, but still she was horny and felt a bit lonely. So she rubbed her finger against the warm wet fabric of her panties. “Uhhhh...!” she gasped, “Uhh...! Its not that bad!”

She always felt ashamed when she had an accident, but this time, that lechery had overwhelmed her. While she was rubbing herself, she felt some other drops of warm pee dribbling into her panties. The wetness spread between her fingers. That damp spot spread quickly on her tight blue slip. When she reached her climax, she felt her bladder emptying itself. “Uiiiiek...!” she moaned, while that flow of warm piss run over her hand and down her legs towards the bathroom floor, where it formed a big puddle between her feet. Her head was squirming, her hearth was pounding heavily and she could hardly breath. She looked down to her soaking wet blue panties and the large puddle. She felt a bit ashamed. She never was into that kind a things, but this time, she was just too horny to prevent it. She just could clean it up, wash her panties and no one would ever know.

But maybe.... just maybe, she could do something else.. So she took her Mobile phone and took a set of naughty pictures of herself, posing in those soaking wet blue panties.

Then she wrote Johnny a text message: “Look what you've been missing, Darling”, and send him those pictures. She couldn't await him back home...

Guest Dunkel

Part 6

A few month passed and Anna decided to go on a small holiday trip to the beach. Johnny didn't hesitate and agreed to come along with her. They both were students at that time and Johnny's side job at a packing station wasn't that profitable. So they decided to visit Annas Grandfather at his farm in Friesland, in the northeast of Leuuwarden. That small farm was really close to the beach, not even five minutes by foot. Alfons, Anna's Grandfather, was a really cool guy by the way. He may was 93 Years old, but still he lived at that old farm together with his wife Geertje. Alfons seemed to be irrepressible. Towards his old age, he was still a tall and lusty man. He was a real dutch giant, with broad shoulders and still nearly full hair. If knot knowing, he would have been judged 75 or 80 years, but never 93 Years! Geertje was just 15 Years younger than him, also really cheerful and caring. That big difference in age was only exceeded by there difference in high. While he was nearly 1,90m and stury, Geertje was small and not even 1,65m in height. Still they made a lovely couple. And no one would expect, that they had 15 years difference between them.

So Anna and Johnny decided to spend there holidays at Alfons farm. Anna always loved the summer, especially when she was about to visit her grandparents. And Johnny? Well... Alfons and Geertje were the only ones in Annas family who really liked him. Especially Alfons was really happy, that Anna brought home a guy like him. “You always reminds me of myself! When I was younger! I also played football! But it wasn't a big thing, like it now!” Alfons often said or: “I only had 2 daughters and 3 granddaughters...And you know what? You are the first boy they brought home, that I wouldn't chase away! You got character , Johnny!“

Beside that overwhelming friendliness, a few days at the beach weren't that bad anyhow.

Anna bought a new white bikini and get herself a new haircut, just cause she wanted to look more like summer. With that new white bikini and a short blonde bob cut, she felt ready for her summer holiday.

But a few days before the trip, Anna got a call from Miriam. Her stupid friend Micheal just left her, for another girl. Miriam was really dejected and Anna was a much to good friend to leave her alone like this. Anna convinced her to come with them on there trip to the beach. Miriam was a friend to both of them, since they were small kids, so Johnny agreed to it.

A few days later they all went to the trip together. After a long ride of at least two hours, they finally arrived at the farm. The farmhouse was built in 1872, but only a few years ago, Alfons had renovated the old farmhouse and brought it up to the latest standard. It even had solar panels on the roof and cable TV, but never lost his “old farmhouse”-charm.

When they arrived, Alfons was sitting on his big wooden bench at his old fashioned wooden dining table. After a warm welcome, they sat together at the table and talked a bit, while Geertje was making something to eat. Above Alfons seat, there were three old pictures on the wall. Pretty old black and white photographs. The first one was a picture of Alfons and Geertje on their wedding. Alfons looked like a handsome giant on that picture. He was smiling and wearing a well fitting suit. Geertje was wearing a white fancy dress and really looked quiet like Anna. She also was slim and blonde, had this nice friendly smile and shiny blue eyes.

The second photograph seemed to be older, showing a dark haired lady in a fancy white dress, with pearls and a crown on her head. An old picture of Queen Wilhelmina of the Netherlands.

The third photo showed a group of five young man, carrying guns on there shoulders. One man, the tallest of them, was obviously Alfons. Two of these men were wearing dutch soldier uniforms.

“Have you been in the royal army, Alfons?” Johnny asked.

“Nahh, never! That's just... a hunting party...Me and some old friends, they are all dead by now.” the old man answered.

They didn't had that much time to talk, because Geertje was dishing up the meal. Some mashed potatoes, baked fish and green cabbage. It tasted quiet good. After that meal Anna wanted to go to the beach. Well it was a really hot day and some cooling would do no harm. So Anna, Miriam and Johnny head towards the beach. The beach was just behind the dike, who was the only visible hill around. “The Beach” wasn't like one of those white sanded beaches with warm blue water and palm trees on it. But at least it was a small somehow sandy shore. Even if it was hot, there was no one around. The girls took off there tight jeans shorts and shirts, while Johnny spread a blanked on the ground. While Johnny slammed a parasol into the ground and placed there stuff, the girls made some photos of themselves, posing in there bikinis.

Anna was wearing her new white Brazilian bikini, which fits her perfectly. Showing her nice ass and sweet little tits. She was really hot and with her new haircut she looked even more sporty.

Miriam was wearing a black bikini with pink dots on it. She was also slim, but not as trained as Anna, she was also a bit taller than her and had long black curly hair... But there was one thing, that made Anna always a bit jealous. Miriam hat huge breasts. Besides Miriam, Anna's cute little B-cups just looked like non existing.

Johnny was laying on the blanked, when Miriam came towards him. He opened an eye and looked upwards. He first saw her slim long legs, then her cute little but, her slim waist and then these big tits. After a short moment of staring, he lift up his view towards her face. Miriam was also sweet. She had full lips and dark brown eyes. But for Johnny, she never was competition to Anna.

Miriam lay down next to him and lolled around on the blanked. It was like, she tried really hard to get his attention.

“Johnny, I really love to see you two get along so.. perfectly! I thing you're such a good couple. Anna should be lucky to have such a nice guy like you!” Miriam whispered, while she poured some sun milk over her body, rubbing it on her hot body, “We know each other since... I guess... 10 Years and I always liked you, Johnny”

“Ahh... that's why you always called me a jerk, right?” Johnny answered with a smile, bur he felt a bit suspicious. Was Miriam flirting with him? Anna was splashing in the water just 10 meters away. What was wrong with Miriam?

“I always liked your tattoos, Johnny.. They are really impressive..” Miriam whispered again. But Johnny tried not to watch her rubbing sun milk on her body, he rather watched Anna at the sea. He didn't want to flirt with Miriam, who was not only one of his best friends, she was Anna's truly best friend. It felt really strange, when she acted like that.

So Johnny was really relieved when Anna came back and jumped between them. Her whole body was wet with salty water. Her nice white bikini was sticking to her well trained body. She was absolutely hot.

“So You're back, honey!”, he smiled; “the sea is always cold in Friesland, isn't it?”

“No, it's quiet warm... I mean, its still a bit fresh.. But not freezing!” Anna answered.

Johnny just looked down towards her white bikini top and smiled naughty. Anna's nipples where hard and showed up trough her top. She followed his eyes and quickly pulled a towel over her breasts.

“You Yerk!”, she giggled and her face turned a bit red. So they stayed the whole afternoon at the beach. It was a really hot day and so it took not even an hour, until Anna was try again.

After a while Miriam wanted to go back to the farm. So the girls shoved there sexy asses back into there tight jeans shorts, but they left there shirts off.

Next to the dike, was an old barn. A really old and decayed one.. It seemed that no one cared for it, for at least some decades.

“Whats that?” Miriam asked and pointed at the barn.

“Alfons old Barn... When I was a kid, I was never allowed to get in. Geertje told me, that it was a cursed barn,with ghosts in it” Anna answered and felt a bit nerdy, for believing her grandma.

“What? You're scared of Ghosts? Don't be such a coward, Anna!” Miriam giggled pretentious. “Anna is scared of ghosts! Nänänä!”

Anna's face turned red and she grumbled: “I am not scared! We can go inside!”

Johnny didn't care about there argument. He was always curios and so he went in first.

It was an old abandoned barn, with some holes at the rooftop and that typical smell of old rotting wood. Some wooden boxes where standing around and a large old working bench, with a lot of old rusty tools on it.

“See! No Ghosts! So don't soil your panties, Anna!” Miriam mocked her.

“I told you, that I am not Scared!” Anna grumbled again.”It's just an old barn!”

They searched around for a while, when Miriam found a pair of rusty old Handcuffs. An old key was sticking in the lock. She giggled and closed one cuff around her wrist.

“ Maybe Alfons locked someone in here? And the creepy ghost of that person is now haunting that barn!”, Miriam giggled. Anna just turned around, grabbed her other arm and cuffed Miriam to a wooden post.”Hey! That's not funny Anna! Set me free!” Miriam groused.

Anna grinned and left her cuffed on the post for a few moments, but then she felt sorry for her and tried to turn around the key. But then the key just broke.

Miriam started to panic when she saw that she was trapped to the post.

“Anna! That's not funny! Search the spare key! A bolt cutter or something!”

Anna and Johnny quickly searched around in the barn. But there was nothing to be found. Between the old boxes, Johnny found a black tin can. “What is.. this?”

He turned the can between his hands and saw a silver eagle with a swastika under its claws.

“Shit.. that`s some Nazi-Stuff.” he mumbled and examined the can. He found some old worn words written in German “Reichsministerium für Ernährung und Landwirtschaft – Nitro....something! I can`t read the rest..”

“Then better don't touch it! Maybe its made to kill you!” Miriam mumbled with a squeaky scared voice.

“Yeah... Everything the Germans made, they did to kill us.. right?” Johnny shook his head. “I guess its some sort of pesticide.. Alfons was a farmer..”

Johnny looked towards Anna, who was just bending over a wooden box. Her nice as was wiggling in the air, while she was searching trough the box. Johnny leaned against the workbench and couldn't help to watch her for a while.

“HEY JOHNNY!” Miriam shouted angrily, “Couldn't you gape at Anna's ass another time? Maybe when I am not just cuffed to post? And maybe... Just Maybe! Could you please hurry a bit? I need a toilet soon!”

Anna turned around and giggled, while Miriam was getting more and more concerned.

“Maybe Alfons got some tools in the farmhouse?” Johnny asked.

“No! NO NO! You won't leave me here alone in that freaking barn!” Miriam was shocked and protesting loudly, “You get me out of here right now!”

Johnny just shook his head again and searched behind some boxes and there it was! An old and rusty bold cutter.

“Got it!” Johnny smiled and walked towards Miriam. “Like a knight in shining armor, right?”

“Just.. Just shut up!” Miriam mumbled.

With an powerful pull Johnny broke the handcuffs open and set Miriam free. He turned around to look for Anna, but there was no sign of her around.

“Anna?!” Johnny shouted. “Where are you, Honey?”

“HERE! You got to see this!” she shouted from the other side of the barn. “There is a bunker..! or.. Something.!”

Miriam and Johnny quickly rushed to her and find a hatch on the floor. Johnny pulled it open and there was a dark hole underneath it.

“Let's get down there!” he suggested and head back to the workbench, where an old flashlight was laying. “Are you sure? You don't know what is down there?” Miriam asked terrified.

But before he even answered, Johnny was lost in the dark hole. Anna followed him quickly, while Miriam was hesitating. “Are you scared Miriam? I tough you're not afraid of ghosts, are you?” Anna called from below. After mocking Anna for being afraid of ghosts, Miriam couldn't back out. She would be the coward for the rest of the trip. So she followed them down the hatch.

There was small room underneath the barn's floor. The smell of old was omnipresent, a smell of air, that never moved during the last decades. The flashlight just gave some weak light, but they could see some wooden boxes, with an black eagle on it. “old German stuff..” Johnny mumbled and examined a box. It was full with rotten woodchips or straw. He moved that rotten stuff aside and found something hard and heavy. He pointed with the flashlight on it and lay it back slowly. “Shit... Grenades.” He pointed the light at the other boxes and saw some rifle butts and even more grenades. “This.. is an Arsenal..”

Miriam grabbed Anna's hand tightly and tried to hide behind her. “W..We may leave... I.. I guess Anna is scared!”, she said shaking.

“I guess you're scared, Miriam!” Anna's replied harshly, “ You mocked me, because I was scared of ghosts, when I was a child.. !”

“I am not scared!” Miriam protested, “This is just some old stuff! Scary as an history book!”

She tried to act brave and cool but a few seconds later the light just went off.

Miriam grabbed Anna's hand even tighter, her legs where shaking.

“Stupid old batteries..” Johnny slapped the flashlight against his hand and was shaking it wildly.

“Everything alright, Miriam?” Anna asked her friend concerned.

“Y..Yeah shure!” Miriam stuttered.

Then the light was shaking and turned on again. Just like in every horror movie, the beam of light was hitting something at the wall.. A long tattered green coat and an old gasmask, that just looked like someone was standing at the wall, starring at the intruders.

“IEEKKS!” Miriam and Anna screamed in panic.

“Calm down! Its Just a coat and a gas mask!” Johnny grumbled. “What... whats that sound?”

“What sound?” Anna answered nervously, “That... splashing..?”

Johnny turned the light towards the girls, watching them closely. While Anna seemed pretty nervous, Miriam was totally freaking out. She was pale, her eyes where wide open and her whole body was shaking. He looked down at Miriam's shaking body and saw a dark patch growing on her light blue shorts. A large stream of pee was running down her shaking legs and forming a puddle underneath her feet. “Uhm...It's the sound of Miriam peeing herself in fear... I guess” he couldn't help watching. So he watched her shorts getting soaked with her urine and the glittering stream of urine running down her shaking long legs. Miriam always tried to be the tough girl, the cool one. Over all these years she was acting like there was nothing, that could scare her. But now.. Miriam was totally wetting herself in fear. The pee was soaking her bikini panties and her shorts within seconds. Anna quickly stepped aside, while Miriam's puddle growing. Johnny watched that scene, til the last drops went down her legs and smiled a bit. Then he raised the flashlight towards the wall again. He saw a dutch banner, with the royal coat of arms on it. He stepped towards the wall and found a photograph pinned on the wall. It was the same photograph Alfons had in his living room. A picture of a group of men with rifles. He took the picture and turned it around. There was a writing on the backside of the photograph. “ - For Queen and Country. March 1941” Johnny read the writing and turned it towards Anna; “Did you know, that Alfons was a partisan? This is no german arsenal.. its.. a partisan hideout”

“So much about history...! But.. can we get out of here?” Miriam whimpered from behind. “ I need to change my pants!”

“Yeah.. lets.. get out off here, it was enough mystery for today” Anna answered and turned around, jumping over the puddle and heading for the latter to get back upstairs. Johnny just shook his head and followed the girls. Miriam went upstairs just before Johnny, so his head was close to her soaking wet pants. He could even smell the slight odor of pee. Her tight soaked shorts right before his eyes.

They quickly head back to the farm house, but just found it empty. “Where is everyone?” Miriam asked, but was quiet happy that Anna's grandparents wouldn't see her with pee soaked shorts.

“Well … I think they are playing skaat at the village pub. They always did that on Fridays.” Anna answered, “lets get upstairs..”

So they went upstairs to there bedroom. Johnny just jumped on the bed and said “The bathroom is at the end of the floor, Miriam. There you'll get some privacy”

But she just stayed in the room and took of her soaked shorts and giggled “May I don't want that?”

She was standing there in her pee soaked bikini-panties and smiled naughty. It felt strange again and Johnny quickly turned his face towards Anna. She was taking of her shorts too, wiggling with her nice little butt. So two really hot girls were taking off there clothes just before him? Johnny felt suspicious, even more when Miriam was climbing up his bed.

“Uhhm? Anna...?” He looked towards her, with a confused look. “Whats going on?”

“You really didn't get it, right Johnny? Miriam asked me if she could join in.. She even tried to seduce you at the beach... Miriam already pissed herself in fear, you don't want to ruin her day completely,do you?” Anna smiled tempting.

“I guess.. Johnny liked the view...? Didn't you?” Miriam sat down on his belly rubbing herself against him. He could feel her wet warm bikini panties rubbed against his skin. Anna's best friend Miriam, a really hot girl, was rubbing her pee stained bikini panties against him and his girlfriend was standing right next to it? Was it some kind of a sick test of loyalty? Then Anna jumped on the bed and slightly teased Miriam's breasts.

“Is...this going to be... a three way?” Johnny asked really turned on right now..

“sometimes...Your just a bit slow, aren't you honey?”, Anna answered with a naughty smiled and kissed him heavily...

Guest Dunkel

Part 7

Anna wasn't sleeping well since at least two weeks. Tomorrow would be her first qualification test. If she failed, she wasn't allowed to study sport science. Last semester she was too late for the registration and didn't get a place. So she studied sociology for the last semester. But that wasn't what she expected, and she was really keen to get into that subject. But there was this stupid qualification test.

Even in school Anna was afraid of tests. She was one of those girls, nearly crying before the test, that they fail for sure, but passing the test with a really good grade afterwards. And for this stupid test, she was studying for weeks. That's why she was close to a breakdown.

The last days she woke up every night, with her hearth pounding and her hands all sweaty. She just couldn't relax. That's why she was sitting on her desk at 11 pm., drinking a cup after cup of Valerian tee to calm her nerves.

“You should get some sleep, Honey”,said Johnny quiet concerned; “ You should really go to bed.”

“But.. I can't sleep! This stupid test is freaking me out! What if..? What if I fail?” Anna was close to crying right now.

“Than you could try it again next time.”, Johnny tried to cheer her up, but he knew that this was nearly impossible, “ And.. I am sure you're going to pass. It's a qualification test, they won't ask you something about specific anatomy issues. You can do that for sure, Honey!”

“How do you know?” Anna dropped her head exhausted, “But maybe I should try to get some sleep, right?”

Anna stand up and went into the bathroom. She brushed her teeth and put on her black pajama shorts and an old but comfortable t-shirt. Then she lay down in bed. Johnny fell asleep quiet fast, but Anna tossed herself from side to side. “What if.. what if I fail...?” she was thinking all the time.

It felt like she was lying there for hours. But after all that Valerian tea she get more and more tied. And then she also fell asleep.

On the next day, Anna was sitting in a long corridor at the university. An old building, made somewhere in the 1950's. White walls and old wooden doors along the whole hallway. Strangely Anna couldn't really remember how she get there. But as it was his big exam, she wasn't caring about that anyhow. Anna really wanted to impress these people, so she wore her slightly khaki blazer, some fitting khaki dress pants and a really cute white blouse. She wore make up, her hair was done nicely and she kinda looked like a businesswoman. For Anna, that kind of an outfit was really fancy, because she normally wore sport tights and a tops. She even wore black shoes with a heel, except for running shoes. She was quiet confident, that she could impress these people.

When the door swung open, Anna entered a small room. There was a big Table in the middle of the room, with three old greedy men sitting behind it. Behind the men, that supposed to be the examiners, was a crowd of young men and women, that supposed to be students.

“Mrs. van den Berg please step forward” said the old greedy man in the middle, with an displeased voice and pointed at whiteboard. “You may start now..”

Anna felt the coldness of these three old man, staring at her unpleasant, judging her from there seats. The students in the back were staring at her, tipping with there pens on there sheets. Anna turned towards the sideboard and started her presentation. She was talking about neck muscles and vertebra. Or was she? She wasn't quiet sure about it... It felt strange, but she was quiet confident, that she was really good. The people nodded, some students even smiled a bit. She was really sure, that this was going to be a success.

“Miss Van den Berg..” the old man in the middle lifted his voice and was piercing her with his harsh eyes. “.. Well! That's enough of this subject. But what do you know about Dr. Arnold Kegel?”

Anna was stunned. She never heard about Kegel-Guy... Or did she? Why was that old greedy bastard asking her something like that? It didn't even belonged to her presentation. But what should she do now? She felt her hands getting sweaty. Nervously she looked trough the room, but there was no help to be expected. The three old man were starring at her, with piercing and hostile eyes. The students in the back seemed to be lurking, waiting for her to fail.

“I.. I'am Sorry... “ Anna started to say, but her voice was squeaky and she felt like her mouth was all dried up.

“Don't You know the answer, Miss van den Berg? You know, that this is relevant..?”, said the old man with no mildness. He shook his head and wrote down something on his sheets. “If you don't know this, how do you want to pass, Miss van den Berg?”

“I...” Anna stuttered. She felt her legs shaking, her sweaty hands where fingering around nervously at her Blazer. She was looking trough the room again. Some students were giggling, while staring at her.

“It's necessary that you should know that, Miss van den Berg..” the old guy said again with his unpleasant and harsh voice.” So... what is your answer..?”

“I... don't...” Anna was close to tears, she felt her body cramping in panic. Her legs were shaking uncontrollable. Her face turned pale, like the white wall behind her. What should she do?

“Your answer, please...!” the old man repeated, now even more demanding and harsh.

Anna looked around again, she saw everyone staring at her. She felt like she was going trough her personal hell right now. And just in that moment, where she was sure that it couldn't get even worse, she felt a something warm between her legs. A hot spurt of pee escaped into her panties. Then another spurt followed the first, soaking her panties.

“..I...” she tried to say something, but her voice was gone. She looked around and saw the first student pointing at her crotch, laughing wildly. She looked down at her pants and her face turned from white to red. On her khaki dress pants was a small but visible spot showing. While she was watching the spot, she felt herself panicking even more. She didn't realize, that she had to pee anyhow, but with all this stress and nervousness, she couldn't control herself anymore. So she lost another spurt and the spot was growing. Now every student in the back of the room had already noticed her mishap. She heard the laughter, the giggling... and it was just to much for her. With a loud and hissing stream, she lost the battle. Warm pee was rushing down her legs and splashed on the floor like a river. The pee was quickly soaking her fancy khaki dress pants. Tears run down her red, burning cheeks, while Anna tried to cover her face with her hands.

“ May you should have done some Kegel-Exercices, Miss van den Berg. Then you wouldn't stay in a puddle right now.. wetting yourself in front of everybody. I think, you're already aware that you failed, right Miss van den Berg?”,said the old man without any sympathy for the poor girl, who was just standing there in a large puddle of her own pee, with soaked pants, crying in shame.

But between the laughter and the giggling, Anna heard a voice from somewhere. She couldn't realize where it came from or who it was.. Just that strange voice calling for her...

“Anna? …. Anna?!”,the voice was calling. Anna felt something on her shoulder, shaking her heavily. And than she could see the room fading, the people were gone.. and there was total darkness.

“Anna?! Dammit! Wake Up!”, said the voice loudly. That voice felt so familiar. But out of a sudden there was a flashing light, burning in Annas eyes.

“What?”, Anna still wasn't aware what was going on, she found herself in her bedroom. That voice was obviously Johnny, who was standing next to her, with a worried look on his face.

“Anna are you all right?” Johnny asked quiet concerned.

“Yeah.. I ..Guess..”, she said, while she was realizing a odd feeling under her blanket. A strange warm wetness around her butt and legs. “ I.. had a nightmare...”

“Yeah.. Well..” Johnny bit his lip and shove her blanket aside. “You... wet the bed, Honey..”

Anna looked down and felt a humiliating shock. The whole sheet was wet, her blanket was dribbling wet and her pajama shorts were totally soaked. Anna felt so humiliated, that she started to cry. She didn't wet the bed since she was a little girl. But now? She wet her bed, while she was at her boyfriends house, with him inside the bed. With tearful eyes, she looked at Johnny and saw, that he even had a pee stain on his shirt. Not only she peed her pants and her bed, she also peed a bit on her boyfriend.

“you.. You got some of my.. My pee.. On your shirt..”; Anna whimpered, “I.. I am Sorry!”

“Its Okay... don't worry about that..”, Johnny just smiled and took his shirt off, “Just tell me what happened.”

And while Johnny cleaned up her mess, putting the wet sheets and blankets into the washer, Anna told him the whole story.

“ That's terrible, Honey.. But it was just a Dream.. Right?” Johnny replied and tried to lift her up again. “You know.. that qualification test is a multiple choice test.. right? No one will ask you about something like that. And believe me, Honey. - You are perfectly prepared. You're smart and you know all this crap. You WILL pass, I know It. … And by the way.. aren't your dress pants and you're blazer blue..? Didn't that make you suspicious? Or that there were students in an exam? Or that you had to do a presentation, without knowing about what?”

“No..it felt so real.. I didn't realize it...” Anna smiled a bit and took of her wet clothes, standing naked in front of Johnny. “ I guess I need a shower..”

“Well, I think you're right.. and after you peed on me too, I think I will come with you..!”, said Johnny with a naughty smile, “May we can chill you out a bit afterwards..?”

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dunkel

It has been over a year, since Anna last met her old classmate Sarah. So Anna felt a bit nervous about it. During school they had been friends, somehow. If Sarah ever had real friends. Sarah never cared that much about friends. During school, she was too cool for … everything.

To describe Sarah, it would be the easiest way, to just call her a spoiled brat. Her father was a big fish in a international firm, so Sarah' s main attitude was being a well off daughter. She always acted like something better, looking down to others. But even with that bad character, Anna considered her as a friend. Why? Anna has always been a very open and well minded towards others, or maybe she was just a bit naive.

Anna waited outside the fitness studio, sitting on her sport bag. Sarah was running late. She always was. Letting others wait, was a sign of her superiority. They would wait for her.

“Uhh...” Anna sighed, “ already half an hour.. Whats taking so long..?”

Anna rolled her eyes and watched the people passing by. She knew most of them, because she was at the studio every day. She felt bored and pulled a bit at her short black top or fumbled at her nice short jeans shorts. Her short blonde hair was flowing in the mild warm summer wind.

Then a sporty silver Mercedes just stopped in front of her. Sarah was sitting behind the wheel. “Finally, over 40 minutes late..”, Anna thought, packed her stuff and jumped into the car.

“Hey Darling!” Sarah said with exaggerated friendliness,” It's been years! You look soo sporty! Do you even got a six-pack? - May you should grow some tits, instead of more muscles.”

“Yeah... Thanks Sarah, nice to see you too...” Anna replied. Once again she new, why her friendship with Sarah was soo exhausting. Anna tried to stay friendly and just smiled. “You look great! And.. you got a new car?”

“Yes! Dad bought me a new one. I spend the last year in Italy and you know.. If you're down there, you have to represent a lifestyle.” Sarah babbled self-satisfied, “ Next Year- I am going to study in Milan! Or Milano, like they call it in Italy!”

“That sounds cool...! Congratulation, Sarah!” Anna smiled the best smile she could offer, but she was really annoyed. The first meeting after a year and Sarah was acting like the most self-satisfied and spoiled brat ever. “ So you're going to study too?”

“Yes, but just because my Mom forced me to. You know, I wanted to be a Model!” Sarah babbled and smiled overweening, “ But I am sure, I will get a model job in Milan!”

“Of Course..” Anna wasn't sure at all. Sarah was was really good looking girl. Tall, with long curly blond hair, slim but with some big boobs. But except for her fake tits, there was nothing special about her. Her face looked average and not special at all. “Do you have experience already ?”

“Erm... No?” Sarah was a bit offended by Anna's reply, “ But.. you may don't know it better... But you only get experience after you get discovered. So.. I will get experience in Milan!”

“Probably...!” Anna smiled friendly and turned her head towards the window.

“And you are still together with Johnny?” Sarah asked after a while, “ Or did you finally dumped him?”

“No, were still together.. “ Anna replied smiling, “He is just a bit busy, he took a second job to finance his study. And he joined the Union.”

“The Union? Whats wrong with him?” Sarah shocked her head in disbelief, “ His parents don't support him? I thought... You know.. His people were .. rich?”

“Well.. He just wants to pay for his stuff by himself... It's not wrong. And after he got tattooed and joined the socialist party, his father is not talking to him anymore...” Anna tried to defend her boyfriend, but she didn't know why. Did he do something wrong? For being a working men?

“Johnny always wanted to be the working class hero, right?” Sarah smiled condescending, “ And whats about you? I heard you took part at the last city marathon?”

“Yeah! I did! “ Anna smiled, she was happy to change the subject. “ It was really nice. I got the 11th place under all female contestants.”

“Ohh.. Sorry to hear that, Darling.” Sarah smiled pitying, “ You trained so hard and didn't get under the top ten..”

“Erm... 11th place.. is quiet good. The City Marathon is a big deal and...” Anna replied buffed. She was really proud of her place and felt seriously offended.

“ Well.. if you say so..” Sarah giggled. “ But you didn't wet yourself again, did you?”

Anna's face turned red in humiliation. “ I... Don't know what you're talking about, Sarah”

“Three Years ago? We picked you up after the run? And you had visibly peed your red track shorts!” Sarah said giggling, “Don't tell me you forgot that! It was hilarious! Anna Pee-Pants!”

How could Anna forgot that? For month Sarah picked her up for that. It had been Anna's first Marathon and it was a quiet common mishap in a sport like that. She didn't even leaked that much.. just a small wet patch on her crouch. And after this incident, Anna was changed to black running tights, because she never wanted to show a patch like that again.

“It was just sweat! I told you!” Anna moaned with burning red cheeks.

“Sweat? No Way! You freaking peed yourself! Everyone saw the stain on your pants!” Sarah laughed amused, “ And you even cried after you had to sit on a towel!”

“Just.. because you told everyone that I had peed myself!” Anna replied angrily. It was a terrible feeling. She remembered the scene quiet well, Sarah was standing in a middle of crowd and pointing at her wet shorts calling out “Anna Pee-Pants!”

It was quiet a relief for Anna, that they just arrived at Sarah's home. It wasn't just a house, it was more a mansion or even a villa. A large white villa, with an enormous garden around it. They entered the house and for a few minutes Anna hoped, that this topic was done. Sarah was always like that, she embarrassed her every time, she had the opportunity to do so.

They sat down in the kitchen, at a large fancy table. Sarah's Mother was making Dinner next to them. She smiled, when she saw Anna.

“Oh! Hi Anna! Nice to see you!” Sarah's mother smiled friendly and turned towards the girls. While Sarah was a real bitch, her mother was a lovely and friendly person. She was always warm heartened and caring. Her Mother was quiet the opposite of Sarah.

“Did you pass your test, Anna?” asked Sarah's Mom friendly and smiled, “You're going to study sports, right?”

“Yeah! I guess it worked out quiet good. I haven't got the results by now... But.. I think I passed.” Anna smiled, Sarah's Mother really cared about Sarah's friends. She was a saint, while Sarah often seemed to be a devil. “But I was really nervous about it. I couldn't even sleep before the test.”

“ Seriously? That's bad! Why, you're always good prepared and you were one of the best in school.”

Sarah's Mother asked politely

“I had some bad nightmares and it was horrible.” Anna told her.

“Nightmares?! You're not ten anymore, Anna!” Sarah interjected with a stupid giggle.

“I dreamed I was standing in front of a jury and.. I just couldn't answer the question and.. got nervous and.. so on” Anna told them abashed, “I dreamed that... I .. well I dreamed that I peed myself in front of them.”

“Seriously!?” Sarah laughed out loud. “That was some sort of a toilet dream, was it?! And then you woke up in a puddle?”

“Hey..! Thats not funny, young Lady!” Sarahs Mother warned her. “You shouldn't make jokes about your friends!”

Anna's cheeks turned red and she looked down at the table. Her hands fumbled at her top, she felt humiliated again.

“Aaha! I told you!” Sarah giggled triumphantly, “Anna peed her bed! She may got a six-pack, runs a stupid marathon, but she still wet her bed like a toddler! Ohh gross! Strong Anna is still wetting herself!”

“Enough, Young Lady!” Sarah's Mother said sharply. She looked at Anna, who was nearly close to tears right now. She fumbled at her top, her head was red.

“Common Ma! I' am not a child, don't call me Young Lady!” Sarah said overweening.

“So..? May I should talk about a phone call from a young lady?” Sarahs Mother smiled devilish. “I remember you calling for your Mommy:- “Mommy, can you pick me up? I had an accident!”

Now Sarah's face turned red, “Don't you dare to tell that story! Its Defamation!”

“Is that so? So you didn't call me? And I didn't had to pick you up from your riding lessons? But I still remember you hiding and crying in that horsebox? With your red jodhpurs soaking wet? A pee stain all along your legs? Did I imagine that? And the wet saddle I had to pay for? And you crying “Mommy, I had an accident! I peed my pants!” I must been dreaming, right? ”

“Ma! That's not funny! It was an accident” Sarah's face turned even more red, glaceing angrily at her mother.

“And did Sarah ever told you, why she didn't went to your school trip to London, at your last year in school?” Sarah's Mother said and smiled towards Anna.

“Well.. she.. had the flue, I guess?” Anna replied naive.

“Ma! I warn you!” Sarah protested angrily.

But Sarah's Mother just giggled and continued with an evil smile: “You warn me? Aha! Well.. the reason was... That Sarah had some bed wetting issues during that time.. She still has some plastic sheets on her bed. When she gets nervous or tickled, she is like a little puppy. And during her final school exams, it was like having a toddler again.”

Sarah jumped on her feet and turned at her mother shouting angrily: “Ma! You're such a bitch! It was a secret! I hate you!”

Anna was expecting, that Sarah's Mother would slap her daughter right into her face. Anna would never dare to call her own mother a bitch. She expected a loud clap, but there was none.

While Sarah was puffing herself up, her mother just shook her head. She quickly grabbed Sarah by her hips and started tickling her. Sarah started giggling and laughing, while she tried to release herself from her mothers grip.

“So you call your own mother a bitch?!” Her Mother asked her with an evil smile.

“Please! Mom! Stop it!” Sarah cried, laughing hysterically, kicking and trying hard to get away. “This is not funny!”

Anna watched the scenario giggling. Well, it was really funny. Sarah, who was always to cool and too superior for everything, getting tickled by her own mother.

And out of a sudden, it turned from funny into hilarious. While Sarah was giggling, kicking and laughing hysterically, a small dark patch appeared on Sarah's crotch. The light green fabric of her Capri pants was turning visibly dark. Sarah was peeing herself laughing, just like a little puppy. Another spurt escaped and the dark spot was growing between her legs.

“Mom! Please! Stop It! I.. Iam peeing!” Sarah cried out, still giggling. And another stream left her body right into her pants, soaking the fabric of her pants. The wet spot was growing down her left leg.

“Ohh..? What? Do you regret calling your Mother a bitch and being such a bad friend to Anna?” Her Mother replied harshly and continued the heavy tickling. Making Sarah loose another spurt into her pants. Sarah's fancy green Capri Pants were now very visibly wet.

“Mom! Please! I am Sorry! I am sorry! Stop it already! I am wetting myself!” Sarah cried out humiliated. Anna had never seen Sarah so defenseless, well she had never seen her narcissistic and self-satisfied friend peeing herself. Anna was stunned, while another longer spurt was running down Sarahs legs and dribbled on her heeled sandals.

“ Well then! I will let you free!” said her Mother with an victorious smile. Then she looked down Sarahs legs. “Ohh.. did some young lady had an accident?”

“That was unfair!” Sarah sobbed, tears in her eyes. She tried to cover the wet patch on her crotch with her hands, but it was much to big for her tiny hands. She turned around and run straight into her room, still sobbing and whimpering.

“Well.. I guess that was too much...” Sarah's Mother sighted. “But I really hate it, when she acts like that towards others. She is such a spoiled little brat from time to time.”

“I will get to her...” Anna stood up and smiled heartening. After all, Sarah was her friend. Seriously not one of the best, but she just couldn't stand to see her crying. So Anna went into her room.

“Get out!” Sarah blubbered, sitting on her bed, still wearing the pee stained pants. “I don't want you to see me like that!”

“Hey... erm.. Sarah... it's not that bad..!” Anna tried to comfort her. “You should stop crying..”

“But..!” Sarah sobbed, “ I peed! In.. my pants!”

Anna looked down towards Sarahs crotch. Well, she really peed herself – a lot.

“It wasn't sweat.” Anna said quietly, “ I.. really peed myself during that marathon... You were right. You see..? It can happen to everyone.”

“So..? You really wet your track shorts?” Sarah stopped blubbering and looked up to Anna.

“Yes.. it's not that unlikely that.. uhm.. You pee yourself during a workout or a run.” Anna mumbled and her face turned a bit red. “May you just take a shower and we go to the cinema..?”

“ Yeah... you're probably right!” Sarah stood up and pulled down her wet pants. Showing her soaked red thong and went towards her private own bathroom. Anna stayed at the room and was waiting once again...

Guest Dunkel

Running on the treadmill, lifting weights and a whole bunch of other exercises. Anna was working out hard since hours right now. A free Friday morning, which she just couldn't waste by doing nothing. For her, sitting around and doing nothing, was some kind of a punishment, she just felt bad, when she couldn't get herself into doing something. Sometimes she was like an squirrel on Ecstasy, she would went crazy without a workout.

So she pushed herself up to her limits, till she lay down flat on the ground, belly up and all covered in sweat. At that's where she was right now. Total Exhaustion. Her gray shirt was soaked in sweat and her damp black sport tights sticking to her ass and legs.

It took a while, since she was able to get back to her feet, grabbing her towel and a bottle of water. She sat down at a bench at drank nearly half a liter in one gulp. She tried to dry up the sweat with her towel as good as she could, but still she felt damp. Her heavy breathing was normalizing, she looked around. It was a normal Friday morning, the gym was not that crowded.

It wasn't one of those dirty holes, where only beefy and shady guys with more muscle than brain were training. There were quiet a lot girls and women around. Maybe half of the costumers were female, well or maybe 1/3 of them.

Anna thought, that it would be enough for now. She wanted to go home, but she felt her bladder being full, after she stayed hydrated during her whole workout, it wasn't that surprising, that she had to pee. So she went straight up to the toilets.

Anna lifted her eyebrow, watching the line at the ladies. It was a Friday Morning, not crowded at all. How could there be a line? Was every girl in the whole gym in need for a toilet simultaneous? Anna looked around. Everything seemed normal, but still there were 7 women waiting in front of her. Right in front of her, was Samantha. A young girl, with some nice dark toned skin and curly dark hair. She was a bit younger than Anna, maybe 18. Her height was average but she had a body of a goddess. She was slim, but still had some curves. A real juicy ass and some nice tits. But her choice of clothes was always a bit strange. She looked like a time traveler from the 80th. . She was wearing a yellow leotard, with some blue short tights underneath them, a sweatband on every wrist and another one on her head. She even wear legwarmers. Just looking like she fell out of a time traveling DeLorean. But she had this hipster or just retro stile, that some people would like, while others would hate it, but it was hard to deny that Samantha was smoking hot. Samantha came from Curacao, that's why she had a really cute and exotic accent.

“Hey Samy! Whats wrong in there..? I have never seen such a line at the ladies bathroom before.” Anna said and smiled friendly. She really liked Samantha, she was always a cheerful person. But this time, she seemed a bit stressed, like being under pressure.

“Oh..! Hi Anna! It's a bad joke! They closed two stalls, so there is only one available right now! I am already waiting for 5 minutes!” Samantha said quiet upset. “One stall is just not enough!”

“Yeah.. that's right. Did someone called Erwin, the Janitor?” Anna asked the other women, “Normally he is pretty handy with that.”

The other women shook there heads. Everyone seemed to be concentrated on that occupied stall. In front of Anna in the line was Samantha, than an middle aged blonde lady and a brunette lady of the same age, in front of them, there was an elderly women and a group of 3 young girls, probably school girls around 16, which means, that they should have been in school right now. One of the girls, a small redhead was already jumping from one foot to the other, holding herself in desperation. But not only that girl seemed to be in trouble, Samantha was biting her lip and rubbing her knees together. She seemed quiet uptight right now.

“Hey Samy, is everything all right..?” Anna bent over and whispered towards Samantha, “ Should we ask someone to let to forth?”

“No.. I guess I can hold it. But I really need to pee.” Samantha whispered back. “ I hope this is not going to take that long..”

After a while the stall opened and a young girl came out. One of the other girls rushed in. While the desperate redhead was still stepping from one foot to the other.

“Common! This is not funny! Let me be the next!” the redhead complained, “I already leaked a bit!” But there was no wetness showing on her pink shorts.

A few moments later, the door opened again and this time, the redhead girl shoved herself inside the stall, pushing her friend aside. “ I am about to explode!”, she declared, while rushing into the stall.

It took quiet a while for the girl finish, maybe because she really had to go badly. But after a while she stepped out with seemingly dry shorts. And the last girl went into the stall.

“Only Three more people..” Samantha whispered, like she was praying. She jumped from one feet to the other, starting a cute pee pee dance.

After the last of the girls, the elderly women went into the stall. She really took a while, but Anna didn't need to go soo bad. And behind her, now four other women where waiting. While Anna's bladder was aching a bit, Samantha seemed to be about to explode. She jumped from foot to foot and was already holding her crotch, pressing her knees together.

The blonde lady in front of her gave her a pitiful look, but didn't say anything. She was rubbing her stomach and seemed in some trouble by herself.

Finally the elderly woman came out of the stall and the brunette lady went inside. Anna looked towards Samantha and watched her desperate pee pee dance for a while. Now Anna felt her own bladder aching and she pressed her knees together. But still she was in a better situation than Samantha, who was really about to burst right now. Gladly the brunette woman didn't take that long and came back after a few moments. So the blonde lady went into the stall

“Just one more, Samy!” , Anna tried to encourage her desperate friend, “You are going to make it!”

“Uhh.. !” Samantha whispered with a shaking voice. “I don't know.. I already leaked a bit into my panties.”

Anna looked down to her pants, but there was no sign of wetness showing.

“Its nothing showing, Samy.” Anna replied whispering, “ You can make it.”

Samy tried to smile, but then a sudden fart was to be heard out of the stall. A loud, not very ladylike sound.

“Uhhh no..! She .. is taking a dump!?” Samantha said in disbelief, starring at the door. “Is this going to take long?!”

“ I am Sorry,girls!” was the answer from inside the stall, “ It was an emergency! I am really sorry, but I nearly creamed my pants out there.”

“That's too much information! Thank you!” Anna answered and shook her head. She really needed to pee by now. She looked at Samantha's face and saw tears in her eyes. Her look was absolutely desperate. She was jumping from one foot to the other, grabbing her crotch with one hand, while clapping a beat on her leg with the other.

Samantha tried hard to keep control, but after another minute of despair, she stood still and turned towards Anna. Tears where running down her adorable face.

“Anna...” Samantha whispered, “I... I can't hold it..”

Anna looked down to Samantha's legs. Samantha took away her hand from her crotch, and there was a visibly wet patch showing. Samantha already peed her pants a bit.

“It`s just a small spurt..” Anna whispered “ You can still... oohh...”

Anna interrupted herself, when she saw a large stream pouring through Samantha's tights and her leotard. A hissing and dripping was heard, while powerful stream run down her beautiful dark legs. The wetness was spreading quickly on her tights and leotard, even moving up to her nice ass and the pee was soaking her silly yellow legwarmers and shoes. A large yellow puddle was forming around her feet, while Samantha covered her face with her hands and cried.

“Ohh... No...” Anna mumbled and gave her a pitying look, petting Samantha's back with one hand. The other women, who witnessed the accident where looking towards the girl with disbelief and pity.

“Poor girl..” an elderly women said pitying, “ You should complain about that at the management. One stall? It`s no wonder, that someone had an accident.”

Another women nodded. “Such an Impertinence! You should go straight up to the manager, Young Lady! They should pay your cleaning”

Anna felt a strong wave of desperation rolling over her. Her bladder was aching.

Anna clenched her muscled and pushed her left hand at her crotch. If this would take much longer, she would have an accident by herself. She even felt a first drop of warm pee leaving into her panties and glanced towards the stall.

Then finally! The door opened again and the blonde lady stepped out, looking at Samantha with an coy and guilty look on her face. “I..I am Sorry. I did the fast I could..!”

“Sorry, Samy... I really need to go right now”, Anna whispered to Samantha, who was still crying. “I am about to pee myself too...”

Anna left her standing in a puddle, but she didn't had much of a choice. She jumped into the stall and dragged down her tights and panties. Her blue sport panties had already a small wet patch showing, when she just made it to the toilet just in time. Anna let out a heavy stream and sighed relieved. It felt like, she was peeing for hours. She wasn't even caring about the stench, that the blonde lady left in the stall.

When Anna came out of the stall, Samantha was already gone. Only a large yellow puddle was left. Anna felt a bit guilty, that she had left her alone like that. But if she had stayed, there would be another puddle on the floor.

“I am going to tell Erwin to clean up the puddle.” Anna told the women in the still existing line.” May he can open up another stall..”

So she went to the janitors office, where she found Erwin.

“Hey Erwin!” Anna said with a serious look on her face. “You should really do something about the stalls in the ladies bathroom! Only one stall is working! That's a No-Go!”

“I know! I Know! I tried!” Erwin answered dejectedly, “ Its the Pipe! Its Blocked. I couldn't get it free. I already called the Plumper this morning..! But they are booked up till tomorrow!”

Erwin really seemed sorry about this situation. He was a simple but responsibly guy, who cared about his job. That much, that he nearly started to cry.

“Hey.. its... Its Okay Erwin..” Anna tried to smile. “ But.. you have to clean up a puddle..”

“A Puddle? Again?” Erwin replied, “ Ohh.. I am really sorry about this situation.. I will get my mop right away..”

“Thanks Erwin!” Anna smiled and walked out of the office. She head for the shower... Maybe she could find Samantha somewhere...

Guest Dunkel

Part 10

Anna gushingly opened the door rushed into the living hall and jumped up and down like a flummy.

“Guess what!? Guess what, Johnny?!” she smiled from one ear to the other. “Common, Johnny!”

Johnny lied on the couch and looked up to her, he just came home from his second job and was tied and sleepy. While Anna was in high spirits, he was totally wasted, double shifts made him a living dead.

“Sorry, Honey... I got no clue what you're up to...” he answered and tried to smile. “You.. won... something?”

“No, you stupid!” Anna answered giggling, “ I.... “, she hold her breath for a dramatic break, “ I got my athlete pass. Now I am a listed!”

“ Listed in.. what? Football? Weightlifting? Honey, you do a lot of sports!” Johnny replied smiling. “ But... I guess it's a great thing!”

“It is!” Anna smiled. “ And its for wrestling of course! Don't act stupid, Johnny!”

“Wait... Sorry.. but.. Wrestling? Since when?” Johnny was buffed, but in the minute he said that, he already regretted it.

“Three weeks?! I told you! Why aren't you listening to me?!” Anna groused. “ And I will participate at a small competition next month!”

“Aha..? That's cool! Wrestling is seriously the sexiest sport a woman can do!” Johnny smiled a bit aroused, “ but.. you know, that three weeks isn't that much..I mean seriously. Why do they send you to a competition? Seems like, you're a natural talent?”

“Yeah! I am pretty good!” Anna smiled and turned a bit red. “ Well.. and there are not enough girl in the club... So they are reaaaally happy about everyone, that is coming and taking part.”

Anna jumped on the couch and hugged Johnny, she tried to push him flat on the couch. But Johnny didn't even tried to fight back, he was just too exhausted. He was just like a dead fish.

“Oh Common, Johnny! Defend yourself.” Anna giggled and pushed him on his shoulders easily, “Hey! Whats wrong!?”

“Nothing Honey... Just a week of double shifting...” Johnny pushed himself up, to give her a loving kiss, “First the packing station and then forklifting at the storehouse. Sorry Honey, but I am wasted.”

“Why don't you quit a job? May you could ask your Dad for help?” Anna petted his bald head. “Do we even need that much money..?”

“Ask my Dad? He is not happy with my politics, my tattoos, my lifestyle... and.. you're not sephardic right?” Johnny shook his head smiling, “Guess the only thing I get from my dad is a meeting with his rabbi. But we won't need that money. It's just to pay the student fees, I will quit at the packing station next month.”

“Or you could keep the job and finance us a trip to the Caribbeans! Or how about Goa?” Anna giggled, “No, I am glad to have you around more often. I already missed you a bit.. My hard working man!”

Anna jumped back on her feet and kicked of her shoes. She walked towards her sport bag and pulled a red wrestling suit, throwing it towards Johnny.

“A wrestling suit..? But... hey! Its sweaty!” Johnny grinned amused, “ You're throwing your worn sport clothes at me? But I am messy?”

“Well! You said, that wrestling is the sexiest sport a girl could do!” Anna giggled. “ Is there a list or of 'Sexiest sports for girls' or what?”

“A Top Ten at least..” Johnny replied smiling.

“Seriously!?” Anna giggled even more. “You're kidding, right?”

“Nope. Top Three is: 3. Volleyball, 2.Cycling and 1. Wrestling.” Johnny explained grinning, “Olympic Wrestling of course...”

“What about Beach Volleyball?” Anna asked skeptical. “Or Swimming?”

“Beach Volleyball counts as Volleyball. And Swimming isn't that sexy... But Surfing is on 5th place.” Johnny replied like a real expert.

“What about Boxing? Or Football?” Anna asked still really skeptical. “ Or Lingerie football? Hmm?”

“Well, I both love boxing and football... But I don't think they are sexy sports for girls. So they are both not on the list. And Lingerie Football isn't a real sport. It's entertainment. And even if it is a real sport, it would count as American football, which isn't a sexy sport at all.” Dr. Johnny explained like a real scientist of sexy sport science.

“So you made a survey? Or are there some special scientific criteria? Did you had some help of other 'scientists of sexiness in sports', maybe a research team?” Anna laughed out loud.

“We discussed this topic at the training once..” Johnny smiled, “ And I could make a survey, ask some people on the internet. It would surely prove, that the sexiest Sports are: Wrestling, Cycling and volleyball.”

“Yeah.. Make a survey about this topic. Now you better go to bed, you look like a zombie, Johnny!” Anna smiled and walked to the bedroom. Johnny followed her sleepy...

• A few weeks later-

It was only a small competition, at the local wrestling club. There was some competition among the male contestants, but only one look around exposed, that there where only a few girls around. Maybe 4 or 5, Anna counted. There were some tough matches, between the boys. The atmosphere was quiet good, some fans where sheering and chanting. Anna was already wearing her wrestling suit and looking forward to her first competition. Then Anna's trainer stepped towards her and smiled regretful.

“Hey Anna!”, The burly man mumbled abashed. “ I got some good news and some bad news for you. Which one first?”

“Hey Luke! What's wrong?” Anna smiled friendly, “the good one!”

“You'll get a medal” Luke mumbled, “But.. You won't get a fight. There is no contestant in your weight. Astrid is on a wedding and Nele is sick, so you're the only contestant.”

Anna felt really upset. She knew, that she wouldn't stand a chance against one of the other girls, but winning without contending was just disappointing.

When her Name was called out, she stepped on the mat, under the flashing lights, looking like a 21th century gladiator. Her red wrestling suit, just looked adorable on her fit and well trained body. Her nice small tits, her perfect tight ass squeezed into that skintight suit, leaving not that much space for fantasy. Her well formed muscles where showing, she felt just like a real warrior.

But there was no contestant. So the referee announced her as the winner, raised her hand and it was over. She walked off he mat, not even showing a drop of sweat.

“Congratulation, I guess..” Johnny hugged her and smiled. “ You should get a medal for being a hottie. You would surely win that.”

“Yeah.. Thanks..” Anna felt unsatisfied. “At least I don't need to take a shower. I am not even sweating.”

There only was one competition left. Johnny really was right, guessed Anna. Two well trained girls wrestling, was really sexy. Maybe not the most sexiest sport, but still tempting in some way. After that last competition, there was a small ceremony, where Anna got her small medal and a coupon for a 3 free training sessions at the local gym. Exactly the Gym, where Anna was already a VIP-Member. But still it was a bit flattering, to get er first medal in a wrestling competition, even if she didn't had a competition. After the ceremony, Johnny invited her to a small celebration party at the local pub. Anna just put her ripped of tight jeans and a black T-shirt on, covering her wrestling suit underneath. Putting on some heavy black leather boots.

The Pub once was an Irish pub, then a sports bar and finally became a scruffy folk-punk pub. It was Saturday evening and the pub was crowded. A live band was playing some tasteful folk-punk music. The beer and cider was cheap and tasty. Anna liked the pub from the first second, the people were friendly and the mood was always good. Johnny always praised that pub, it was one of his most favorite places. But Anna was here for the first time, she drank some cider and joined Johnny and his friends dancing and pogo around. They really had a lot of fun. Normally Anna wasn't into punk rock at all. She liked goa- or psytrance music, but with Johnny, Cider and some cool friends, she could turn loose to nearly every kind of music.

But after a while, Anna felt an urge to pee. So she hurried herself to the girls bathroom. In contrast to the Gym, there was no line at the ladies. But when she entered the bathroom, she was shocked. Not only, that the smell was nearly unbearable, there were no doors at the stalls. No Doors, but dirt everywhere. In one stall, there was a large turd laid on the seat. It felt like her shoes where sticking to the ground. Anna turned around and hurried back towards Johnny.

“Johnny..!” Anna whispered. “We... need to leave!”

“What? Why? Don't you like it here?” Johnny replied.

“There.... Are no doors.. At the stall!” Anna whispered, “I really need to pee, but its freaking dirty!”

“Well... If its that bad, I pay and say goodbye to the boy.” Johnny smiled softly and turned around. A few moments later he came back with there jackets. “ Okay, lets go. Mrs. Smallbladder.”

“Ha ha.. That's not funny, you Jerk!” Anna replied, while they hurried out off the door.

While they walked the 15 minutes walk to there home, Anna became visibly desperate, holding her crotch and tripped from foot to foot.

“Well.. Why don't you just go behind the bushes?” Johnny looked at her desperate dancing with a smile. “You don't have to walk home in peed jeans again.”

“I can't! I am still wearing the wrestling suit underneath my jeans.. I would have to take off all my clothes. I am not going to strip naked on the street, You Jerk.” Anna replied sharply. “And we're nearly there... I can make it.”

When they arrived at the flat, Anna rushed through the door and kicked off her boots, taking off her jeans and her shirts. Standing in the hallway, just wearing that hot wrestling suit, while she was jumping from one foot to the other. Johnny leaned against the bathroom door and smiled.

“Damn.. You look like a real warrior. Smoking hot.” Johnny said smiling. “Well.. a desperate one...”

“Johnny... “ She said with a real serious voice, “ I am about to piss my pants. Get out of the way.”

“Or.. What?” Johnny blocked the door with his body. “You're going to wrestle me down?”

“Exactly..! Step aside.” Anna stepped closer and puffed herself up. She grabbed Johnny's shoulders and tried to push him aside, trying hard to wrestle him down. Johnny played along and let her push him to the ground. They both giggled and Anna managed to sat down on his chest, pushing his shoulders to the ground. Well Johnny wasn't fighting back.

“Ahh Sh...! I am about to leak! “ Anna gasped, while she was still sitting on Johnny's chest.

“Well.. then.. just let go..!” Johnny smiled dirty and grabbed her tight ass with both hands.

Anna moaned and closed her eyes, rubbing her legs against him. Her body squirming on his chest. She felt the first spurts of hot pee escaping into her panties.

“Oh.. Something is getting warm..” Johnny whispered aroused. He looked at her crotch and saw a dark spot appearing on the fabric of her red wrestling suit.

Then the pee was steaming trough her panties and her suit. A large stream of warm pee, pouring on Johnny's chest, soaking his shirt. He could feel the warmth and the wetness growing on his chest and belly, while Anna's legs where pressed tightly against his flanks. He could feel her tight ass getting wet and warm, her pee was streaming everywhere, while Anna was moaning heavily. Johnny was hardening like a steel pipe right now, while his hot girlfriend was just peeing herself, sitting on his chest, wearing a skintight wrestling suit.

It took a while for Anna's full bladder to get empty, it felt like she was peeing for an eternity.

“Uhh..” Anna moaned lecherous, while she was rubbing her hand between her legs, “That.. was just good...”

“And it's just getting started, Honey.” Johnny grinned, grabbed her hips and lifted her up. Her soaked suit was still dribbling.

He carried her towards the bathroom and put her under the shower, kissing her heavily and nearly ripping her out of her suit, while she was fumbling at his belt, talking of his clothes. He pushed her hard against the wall, she could feel the cold tiling on her back, while he was pushing himself forcefull inside her.

“Ju..Just getting started...” Anna moaned, “Uhh.. Oh.. Yeah.. That's even more sexy than any sport... uhh.”

….

Guest Dunkel

Part 11

Johnny came home late from his shift. When he was walking into the flat, Anna was sitting in the kitchen over some papers, a pen in her hand.

“Hey Honey, whats up?” Johnny asked her and gave her a kiss on her cheek.

“Nothing much, just writing some letters.”Anna smiled and continued writing, “How was your work today? Everything alright..?”

“Yeah sure...! But I will take a short nap on the couch.” Johnny replied smiling, “Wake me up, when you're done with your letters, right?”

Johnny walked into the living room and jumped on the couch, kicked off his shoes and closed his eyes. Everything he wanted, was a small nap. He was tied and after a few minutes, he was already dozing. Then, while he was just slipping into the world of dreams, Anna called him from out of the kitchen.

“Johnny?!” She called, “Where are the stamps?! I Need stamp!”

“Somewhere in the kitchen, Honey!” he shouted back dozy. “I don't know where...”

Anna was searching trough the drawers and closets, till she found a small tupper-box. She opened up the box, finding a few stamps inside. With some picture of van Gogh on it, in pretty intensive colors, but no value was shown on the stamp.

“I found the stamps!” She shouted out of the kitchen “But what is the value? There is none showing? One stamp for one letter, right?”

“ Yeah...! Sure... Sure!” Johnny called back, nearly sleeping. But then he was thinking.... A stamp without a value? That's odd... “Hey! Anna?! What is the stamp showing?!”

“ It's Vincent van Gogh's self portrait. That famous one with the bright colors.” She replied.

“Aha.... wait...! SHIT!” Johnny jumped off the couch, running into the kitchen “No nonono No! No... No no!”

He looked around and saw that bight colored stamp on the latter, his eyes were wide open, he looked at Anna in serious disbelief. He was just too late, the stamp was already on the letter.

“Whats up Johnny ..? Was it some collector's stamp..?” she smiled happily.

“Hey... No.. erm.. Did you licked it..?” Johnny turned a bit pale.

“Yeah sure I licked it.. But it's hardly sticking to the letter. Was it an old stamp?” Anna was still smiling.

“Hey Anna, don't freak out, will you?” Johnny sat down next to her. “ That wasn't a stamp at all.. Everything is gonna be all right, but you just licked.... a Trip.”

“What..? Are you joking..?” Anna looked at him in disbelief. “ LSD or.. What?”

“Well.. exactly.” Johnny replied guiltily, “ Don't freak out, then everything will be alright...”

“I shall not freak out?” Anna was freaking out right at the spot. “You drugged me, you Idiot! What kind of a super-dork got LSD Trips in his kitchen?!”

“Keep Calm, Honey... I didn't expected you to find them.. It was an accident!” Johnny tried to calm her down, petting her back with a worried look. “Just.. sit on the couch and keep calm..”

He lifted her up and brought her to the living room, where she just sat on the couch.

“And what are we going to do now? After you accidentally drugged me..” Anna asked him, still really angry. “Call an ambulance?”

“No.. you.. just sit here and wait till the trip is over, I will take care about you..” Johnny replied tranquilly, trying to keep her calm.

“I don't feel anything.. May it didn't even work..?” Anna looked around, but still felt normal.

Then a few Moments later, she saw some colored dots on the white wall. Like she had looked into a glaring light bulb and then on the wall afterwards. She closed her eyes, but the dots didn't disappeared. She was shaking her head, trying to get rid off these strange dots, but didn't succeed.

She looked at the standing lamp in the corner, trying to focus on something else. But it felt, like the light was dimmed.

“Johnny.. I... I am getting scared a bit..” She mumbled and looked around. “Could you do.. something?”

“Don't panic..! Do you want me to play some music?” he answered alarmed, “It may chill you down.”

“If.. its helping..!” Anna felt, like she could hear her voice from outside her head. “ Something chilled, okay?”

Johnny stood up and walked to a big collection of Vinyl records and CDs. “ Some Reggae ? Or .. Dub?”

“No.. I.. don't feel like reggae right now..” Anna replied and watched around again. She believed to see some sort of green fungus growing up the wall. She felt like freaking out every moment..” Please hurry.”

“Guess this should help...” Johnny mumbled and put an old record into his turntable. The cover showed a psychedelic motive, shining in a lot of different colors. He turned on the turntable and the record started turning... spinning around and around and around... Then she heard the music. Some familiar sound, really old and freaking psychedelic..

“What..? What's this?” She asked Johnny irritated.

“It's Cream..” he sat back on the couch, “ I guess, if someone knew to make music for the dripping, its Cream.. Or.. Jefferson Airplane.. If you want to hear them, I got them.”

“No.. that's.. perfect, I guess..” Anna smiled, she really felt more chilled right now. She focused on the music, she wasn't sure, if she was just hearing or even feeling it. “Why do you got... This music, Johnny?”

“Well... Exactly for moments like these, I guess.” He smiled.

Anna was looking around, she could feel the music. She looked back to the fungus at the wall, which seemed to be pounding to the beat of the music, but it didn't felt that threatening anymore. She really had the desire to get off the couch and move. Not only moving, but dancing.. That beat, that music was crawling through her body, forcing her to do so. Or at least, it was what she felt like. So she stood ab and shoved the small table aside.

“Whats wrong, Anna?” Johnny watched her concerned. “ Are you getting sick..?”

“No.. I just... Just wanna dance..” She replied.

Then she started to dance. But she wasn't dancing like she would dance normally, she was just guided by the music. For her it wasn't like she was dancing, it was more like, the music was making her dance on strings, like a puppet. But she felt alright with that. It felt, like the floor was moving under her feet, while she was just turning round and round, swinging her arms through the air.

Johnny was really concerned but in a way, it was beautiful sight. Anna was dancing slowly on one place, moving her hot body smoothly. She danced, like she was already on another planet. She was totally lost in time, not knowing how long she already dancing. She felt the music floating around her, even trough her body. A really strange feeling, that shouldn't even existed. But a great feeling anyhow. She felt lifted up to another dimension. Put there were just some colors, that pounding fungus, but not that much hallucinations she had expected. Or maybe, she thought, they were there, but she just couldn't see them? What if, there were a lot of white rabbits or whatever and she was just not able to see them? Are they still there then?

Sometimes she felt like she was becoming flat, like being two-dimensional, but than inflating back into the third dimension, it took a while, since felt her size normalizing again.

She just stopped dancing to think about it..

“Whats wrong, Anna?” She heard Johnny's voice, but couldn't remember where he was. “Is... everything alright?”

“Yeah.. I guess..” Anna replied dazed. “Just.. need to pee a bit..”

So she walked towards the bathroom, what was quiet difficult with the floor moving under her feet. So she slowly took one step after another. It was much easier dancing than walking, she thought and giggled a bit. At the hall, she looked to the white wall and pressed her hand against it. If she would press hard enough, would she get trough, she thought. But then, she was pretty sure, that she couldn't press her hand trough a solid wall. She couldn't do that on a normal day, why should she do it now? It was all in her mind, right?

When she took away her hand, she saw a colored patch an the wall. She pressed to fingers against the wall and wrote her name on the wall. She could clearly see the floating colors, she was painting with her finger.

“A-N-N-A” She mumbled, while she was writing on the wall.

Johnny watched her a bit confused, shaking his head in disbelief. There was absolutely nothing shown on the wall, at least for him.

Anna turned back to the bathroom door and walked straight trough it. She stood in front of the toilet and watched the toilet for quiet a while, doing nothing but watching. Then she was thinking, that she was maybe to numb to pee. What if, she lost the ability to pee? So surely felt the urge to pee, but maybe it was also just in her mind. Maybe Johnny knows what to do..?

So she turned around and walked back into the living room. Again it took ages to walk trough the floating and moving ground. Her footsteps where leaving some slight marks on the floor, like drops falling into a sea.

“Johnny..?” she asked him uneasy. “Johnny.. I.. think I lost the ability to pee. I guess, that I can never pee again!”

“Anna.. seriously.. you didn't lost the ability to pee. That's absolute nonsense. Just sit on the toilet and pee.” He smiled a bit amused about the thought.

“But..? How do I know, that I didn't lost the ability ?” Anna looked at him doubtful, “ May I should squeeze a bit..? But if I lost the ability to pee, how would I know when to get off the toilet again? May I will sit there forever?”

Johnny slapped his hand against his forehead. “Seriously.. just.. sit on the toilet, Honey.”

But Anna just stood there, closed her eyes and bit her lower lip slightly.

“HrmmmmM”, She hummed.

“Anna..?” Johnny lifted his eyebrow. “What are you doing..?”

“Just.. giving it a squeeze..” She replied “Making a test run...?”

“Anna.. there is no test run in...” Johnny tried to object, when he saw a dark wet patch appearing on her light blue jeans. Anna was seriously peeing herself. At first, it was just a small spurt escaping, but she gave her bladder another squeeze and the pee was rapidly plashing down her legs. The spot grew quickly down both of her slim legs, while a real waterfall of pee was dribbling down towards her bare feet. Soon her once dry and light blue jeans turned wet and really dark between her legs. She looked down at the sparkling pee, pooling around her feet.

“ I still can pee!” she happily announced.

While Johnny just shook his head and smiled warmly towards her, Anna was watching the pool of sparkling pee, the last drops falling down her soaked jeans into it. She felt this strange warmth and

wetness on her feet and started thinking... What was the difference between a random warm,yellow puddle of water and pee..? The difference had to be, that it poured out of her bladder. Well, but what if she was only made believe, that she had peed, while that sparkling puddle suddenly appeared around her feet for no reason at all. While thinking heavily about that, she toddled her feet in the puddle, making some plashing sounds. While she was thinking, it felt like, she was watching herself from the outside.

“Whats wrong Anna?” Johnny asked her warmly, “Peeing yourself isn't going to get a habit, right?”

“What if...I didn't pee myself, but just belief I did? Maybe I got the Idea – that I peed myself- planted into my head, while this puddle just appeared out of a sudden?” Anna asked him thoughtfully ,”Maybe I just imagined, that I peed myself and its all in my head? How do I know what is real?”

“Well Honey, you seriously just peed yourself. I was sitting right here, saw your pants getting wet.” Johnny smiled amused. “No one planted anything inside your head.”

“What if... I am imagining you? Maybe you ain't Johnny..?” Anna mused, “ Or maybe, we are just a dream? A dream, the musician is dreaming while making this song...”

“So.. we're just a dream Clapton had around 40 years ago?” Johnny smiled, “ … so he dreamed about a hot dutch girl, peeing herself while being High... .. guess that's odd.”

“How do we know? If we are just a dream, would we know it? If our reality was just the dreams reality, we wouldn't know that we're just a dream, would we?” Anna mused again., “ But... I really like that song... I wanna dance again..”

Out of a sudden she started dancing again, her feet splashing in the puddle. While she was spinning around dancing, Johnny watched her with a warm smile. He glanced down to her pissed jeans and how they where sticking to her legs, he imagined the warm wetness she must be feeling right now. The sight of her back was even a bit better, her tight little ass was all wet. But then, she stopped spinning around and started fumbling at her belt.

“I need to take these pants off, they are all wet.” She mumbled and took off her jeans. For a few moments she was just standing there, in a pair of soaking wet turquoise briefs and it looked like, she was thinking about something. But then she took off the wet briefs too. “They are wet, too!”

But then, she started dancing again, only wearing a t-shirt and no pants at all. She was cleaned shaved and Johnny watched her dance fascinated. Her naked ass bouncing up and down, right in front of his face. Her bare feet still splashing in the puddle of her own pee. But after a while, she turned towards the couch and just placed herself, still half naked, next to Johnny.

“ I am going to take a nap..” she announced and just closed her eyes suddenly.

Johnny was glad, that she was going to sleep, so he tried hard, not to wake her up and simply watched her solicitous. And after a few minutes, she finally fell asleep. Johnny sighed relieved. May it wasn't a horror trip and maybe it was really hot for him, but he was glad, that this whole thing was over now. He was seriously worried about Anna. It was one thing to get high, but another to watch someone being so. Was he also that erratic, when he was high? That was the moment, when he decided to stick only to natural stuff. When Anna was certainly asleep, he carried her to her bed carefully. He placed a towel under her and cover her with a blanket. Then he took some rags and cleaned up the puddle.

“ Seriously... No more psychedelic stuff...” he mumbled while mopping up Anna's pee.

Guest Dunkel

Part 12

It was late at night, when Anna heard a loud cracking from outside of the window. She nearly jumped out of her bed. She looked around in the dark bedroom and listened in the darkness. She could clearly hear some strange sounds from outside. There was rattling, like someone was pulling on a heavy iron chain. Anna slowly walked towards the window and looked outside. But there was just a dark backyard and a slightly lightened up backstreet. There was nothing to be seen. Anna walked back towards her bed and tried to get some more sleep. For some minutes, there was silence. Anna thought, that she may had imagined the sounds, or may it was just a cat.

She nearly fell asleep again,when she got alarmed by a loud sound.

This time, it sounded like breaking glass. Then there was loud laughter, some people were chatting loudly, but she couldn't understand, what they were talking.

Anna stood up again and walked towards the window, peeking trough it into the night. She could see two schemes down the backstreet, throwing stones at the old house on the other side of the street. Again there was the sound of cracking glass, when they hit a another window.

Anna new that the family who lived there was on vacation for the next week. So may these goons tried to break in..? Why was Johnny on a night shift right now? He would just went out of there, and scare these guys off. He was tough and bold. Anna turned on the light and searched her mobile phone, but just couldn't find it anywhere. It was typical, like an unwritten law. Whenever you really need something, you wouldn't find it. And stupid Johnny always said, that you won't need a telephone if you already got two mobile phones.

“So much for calling police.” Anna mumbled. There flat was somewhere between the commercial area and an old industrial estate, so there were only a few people living around here. That means low rents, but not the best neighborhood. “ I can't sit here doing nothing...”

She peeked out of the window again. The schemes were still standing in front of the old house, picking stones and trowing them at the windows. Anna tried to recognize something, but it was just to dark and far away. So Anna opened up the window a bit and tried to hear something. There was just another glass breaking and then a high pinched laughter. It didn't sound manly. Then Anna heard their voices. She couldn't understand much, but it was clearly the sound of two girls.

“They are... girls?” Anna muttered, “ I can scare off two girls...”

Anna didn't waste a second to think, that these girls may got a weapon or something and quickly put on her tight blue jeans. She grabbed her heavy leather boots and Johnny's toughest leather jacked. If she wanted to scare them off, Anna had to look badass. She grabbed Johnny's shillelagh and turned towards the door. But if she would get there with a club, it would might not terrifying enough to scare them off. And she didn't want to fight them, or hurting someone. She needed something even more terrifying. But Johnny only had this stupid old irish club, which was seriously not scary enough. But there must be something, maybe something just looking like a gun.

Then Anna remembered, that Johnny got a lighter, that looked like a pistol. It was a cheap silver colored piece of trash, that never worked out well, but maybe it would work. So Anna opened a drawer and grabbed the lighter. It was dark outside, so these goons may wouldn't see, that Anna's gun, was just a cheap crappy lighter.

Anna sneaked trough the backyard and walked towards the backstreet. The girls seemed to much into trowing stuff at the house. Anna glanced at the girls. They were pretty young, maybe just 18 or 19. Some teenage rowdies, average height and slim figured . One girl hat really short blonde hair, wearing black jacket and green army pants. The other had some red colored hair up to her shoulder, wearing a dark hoodie and some frayed white tight pants. The girls were shouting and laughing, while throwing some more bottles and stones at the house. Anna boldly stepped closer and called out loud.

“HEY! Get off!” Anna shouted loudly, “We don't like folks like you around here! You ruin the neighborhood!”

The girls turned around and watched her with a surprised look on their faces. The blond girl quickly pulled out a switchblade knife out of her pocket and angrily glanced towards Anna. Her heart was pouting in panic. Now she realized, that she brought herself into a lot of trouble. That stupidity could end up really bad for her. Anna's only chance was a perfect bluff. So she grabbed the gun-shaped lighter from under her jacket and pointed on the girl with the knife.

“Don't Move!” Anna barked roughly, “Drop the knife into the gutter, Bitch!”

While her heart was pumping like crazy, and adrenaline filled her whole body, Anna tried hard to act tough. And it worked out perfectly. The blonde girl went white as a sheet of paper. With shaking knees she stepped aside and dropped the knife into the gutter, where it disappeared with a silent splash.

“What do you think, you're doing here?!” Anna shouted at the girls angrily, staring them down. “Your Names! Quickly!”

“Elisabeth de Jong.. “ the blonde one whimpered, her legs still shaking, “ I.. I am really sorry, I beg your pardon, Miss...”

“Don't tell her your real name, you dimwit!” the redhead hissed towards her friend angrily. The girl tried hard to act though.

“So I better don't ask you for your name...” Anna growled angrily towards the redhead, then she turned back to the blonde aiming for her with her gun-shaped lighter. “ So you tell me her name, or you get another belly bottom!”

“Don't tell her, Lizzy!” The redhead barked angrily, “She won't shoot!”

Anna put one finger on the trigger and gave Lizzy an threatening look. The girl's eyes filled with tears, while she was whimpering in fear.

“Victoria .. de .. de Jong”, Lizzy stuttered in panic, closing her eyes in fear.

“So it's Elisabeth and Victoria de Jong?” Anna barked roughly at the blonde girl, “You're sisters!?”

Anna lowered the lighter a bit and looked at the scared blonde girl. Without her knife, she didn't seem tough anymore. Her knees where shaking and tears were running down her pale cheeks.

“Y..Yes, Miss..” Lizzy stuttered, before she started to cry miserably, while a dark wet patch was growing on her green army pants. A small stream of pee went down her legs and plashed on her heavy army boots. The wetness spread slowly on her crotch and down her legs. Anna couldn't help but feel pity for her, watching the poor scared girl peeing herself in fear.

“Lizzy! Don't be such a patsy!” Victoria growled angrily at her sister. “ Don't piss yourself, you little crybaby!”

Anna turned towards the stubborn redhead and stared at her angrily. “You, shut the fuck up! You only speak, when I ask you.”

“I wont!” the redhead replied unruly, “You ain't got the balls to pull the trigger! You just try to scare us! You're even more scared than Lizzy!”

Anna turned towards Victoria and left Lizzy out of sight. But the second she turned away, Lizzy took the chance to run away. Stumbling and whimpering she run down the backstreet, leaving her sister all alone. Victoria turned pale, while she watched her sister abandoning her. But still she didn't wanted to give up and played unimpressed.

“You are going to pay for this!” the redhead threatened, “ You won't scare me!”

“You really think, that you're in a position to thread?” Anna replied cold as ice.

“Don't act like that, bitch!” the redhead replied barking, “ You're just a patsy, so just let me go!”

Anna quickly walked towards her, grabbed her by her collar and pushed her forcefully against the wall, glancing at her with a real psycho smile. Victoria was shocked, she tried to break free, but Anna's grip was much to strong. Anna tightened her grip and lifted her up against the wall. When Victoria had no more ground under her feet, the stubborn redhead turned pale as snow. She didn't expected Anna to be that strong. Her eyes opened wide, while she was starring at her in pure terror. Anna pressed the lighter against her flank and gave her an chilling look, making the once stubborn girl cry out in fear.

“Please! Please! Don't! Don't hurt me..!” Victoria cried out loudly.

“So you won't vandalize no more!?” Anna felt like a superhero right now. Fighting crime like in a comic book. She drilled the lighter a bit deeper in her flank, causing Victoria to shriek in fear.

“I am scared! Don't hurt me!” Victoria cried out loud, “ Please.. I.. I am wetting myself!”

Anna looked down at her pants and saw Victoria's crotch getting wet, causing the white fabric to get transparent a bit, showing her red underwear through the wet cloth. The pee was poring out of her pants and streamed down her legs like a river, dribbling down her boots towards the concrete ground. While Lizzy just peed some spurts, her sister was just loosing it all. It all went down her white tights, like waterfall. The warm wetness spread all along her white pants, making them a bit transparent and coloring it slightly yellow.

“Such a disgrace...” grumbled Anna with a dark voice, lifting up the gun-shaped lighter in front of Victoria's face. Putting her finger on the trigger. Causing Victoria to loose another spurt of pee into her pants.

“No..! No Please!” She muttered.

“It's just a lighter...” Anna pulled the trigger and a small light came out of the barrel. She dropped the shivering girl back to her feet, but Victoria's legs were like cooked spaghetti, and so she fell down to her own puddle. They could hear sirens in the distance, may someone else heard the noise and called the police. They would be at this place every minute. A few moments later, Victoria was ruling her legs again, she jumped to her feet and sprinted down the backstreet, as fast as she could, while still some pee was dribbling down her soaked white pants.

“Lizzy! Lizzy! Wait for me!” She cried out loudly for her sister.

Anna shook her head and waited for the police. A few minutes later, two police cars drove down the road.

“Just this way! A redhead and a blonde girl!” she shouted at the police cars, “You can't miss them.. They both got peed pants!”

While one car followed her waving and chased the girl, the second car pulled aside. Two policemen stepped out of the car.

“Excuse me, Miss. Are you a witness?” one policeman asked her politely, “ We need some particulars and your passport, please.”

So Anna told the police, that she saw the girls throwing stones and that she scared them off. The policeman wasn't pleased at all, he told her, that it was a silly and dangerous idea, and that she could make herself punishable, by scaring people this way. And while Anna got a serious telling-off, the other policeman got a call from his colleagues, that they just picked up two girls with soaking wet pants, matching to the description. When Anna finally was allowed to go home, it was nearly morning. Johnny would be home in two more hours. But after all that excitement, Anna couldn't sleep anyhow...

Guest Dunkel

[so.. this is will probably be the final part of the story, so i tried something different again.. I hope you like it and pardon my poor english.]

Part 13

When Anna walked out of the gym, she saw Samantha standing on the parking lot. Anna was glad to see her again, since Samantha had this embarrassing accident, she didn't showed up in the gym for a long while. Anna stepped closer and smiled brightly towards her.

“Hey Samy!” Anna smiled and hugged her, “I am really happy to see you again.”

“Oh Anna! Hi!” Samantha smiled delighted, “ Yeah... it's been a while.. “

“Yes, I already worried a bit about you, Samy” Anna said truthfully

“Yeah.. I am Sorry..” Samantha looked a bit embarrassed, “ But you know, after.. after that accident I really felt ashamed and so.. stayed away for some weeks.”

“Hey.. You ain't the first one, that had an accident like that.” Anna smiled and tried to cheer her up a bit.”I really missed you.”

“So? You're not going to get sentimental right now, will you?” Samantha giggled. “I don't need no blonde white girl confessing her love to me. Even if you're sweet, I am not into that. Sorry Anna.”

“Ohh! I am heartbroken!” Anna laughed out loud. “ No, I just meant, that without you something was missing. I guess it was the 80th flair you were spreading. Or may I just missed your silly legwarmers.”

“Ohh ! Don't be jealous, Anna!” Samantha was laughing too, “ Just because I can wear these thing..!”

“ So what are you doing right now, Samy?” Anna asked her smiling, “ Do you wanna drink a coffee or.. something?”

“No thanks! Really, thank you.. But I am a bit in trouble right now.” She replied with an apologetic smile, “ Stat stupid donkey of a brother is going to have a party tonight... So I am calling my friends, if I could stay for a night. But no one got time today..”

“ Whats wrong with partying?” Anna replied giggling, “Why don't you just join them..?”

“Are you kidding?”Samantha shook her head wildly, “ It's always a real sausage party... And they are rude, pushy and annoying.”

“That bad.. uhh?” Anna lifted her eyebrow and was thinking for a while, she felt really bad for Samantha. “.... You could stay at my place. Johnny is going to his night shift after his workout, so he won't be at home till tomorrow morning.”

Samantha was considering for a while. She liked Anna really much, but they only know each other for a short time. They never really met outside of the gym. Could she really stay there for a night?

But there weren't much options left, so she fell her decision.

“Okay! Thanks Anna!” Samantha smiled and grabbed her sports bag. “I owe you one!”

“Nope!” Anna appeased, “ You don't owe me nothing. I couldn't let you sleep on the streets, right?”

“Better this, than staying at the party.” Samantha giggled. “ I am talking about 30 guys and seriously no girl.”

“It sounds a bit like a gay club...” Anna replied giggling.

“If it just were like that... It wouldn't be that bad..” Samantha shook her head smiling, “They are just a bunch of jerks. That's it.”

So they went together to Anna's place. Anna opened the door and dropped her bag next to the door.

Samantha walked into the flat and looked around with her shining brown eyes. She glanced around and shook her head in disbelief.

“It looks a bit like my brothers room.” Samantha giggled. “..but its not that smelly.”

Anna giggled and pointed at the living room. “Just sit on the couch. Do you want to drink something? A cider?”

“Yeah.. Why not?” Samantha smiled and walked into the living room.

While Anna was in the kitchen, she looked around in the living room and her eyes fell on the large collection of records. She walked towards them and bent over to inspect them. She was still fumbling at the records, when Anna came back with two bottles of cider.

“Oh! It's Johnny's music collection!” Anna giggled. “It's a strange mixture, I know. Reggae, Ska and some old school punk rock. Wanna listen to something, Samy?”

“ Yeah.. He got a Black Uhuru record?” Samantha was still bent over, her perfect ass was wiggling in her tight pink high rise jeans. “You know... That's exactly the music my brother is listening to..”

Anna watched her ass wiggling for a few moments and felt a bit jealous. Samantha really had a divine body and her dark toned skin, made her even more mysterious and tempting. And these pink high rise jeans, were just deliciously fitting to her slim lengs.

“Stop starring, Anna!” Samantha turned around and giggled. She had an old record in her hand and turned towards the turntable, turning on some smooth reggae music. “ I told you, that you won't have a chance!”

“You know, that I got a boyfriend?” Anna replied giggling and gave her a bottle of cider.

“Yeah.. But I have never seen him.” the girls sat down on the couch and sipped at there bottles. Samantha giggled and said, “ Right now I am concerned, that you're my brothers secret girlfriend. It's really a bit creepy.”

“No.. Wait I got a picture...” Anna giggled and searched a picture of Johnny on her phone, showing it to Samantha.” There …! This is Johnny!”

“NO WAY!” Samantha replied in disbelief. “ That's you're Johnny?! Or Ephraim?”

“Yeah.. Do.. you know him?” Anna asked surprised .

“This is my brother!” Samantha pointed at the colored young man next to Johnny. “ They are best friends and sparring partners for years.”

“No Way!” Anna replied in disbelief. “ Damn... It's a small world we're living in..!”

“Don't you say so!” Samantha laughed, “ I know Johnny since we were kids. When we came to the Netherlands, he was my brothers first buddy. They went into training together.. He was like a second big brother to me.”

“So you even know him longer than I do?” Anna giggled, “I didn't knew that this could even be possible.”

“When I was 14..i had a real crush on him..” Samantha admitted a bit abashed,

“Seriously?” Anna giggled slightly, “He never told me!”

“Yeah! Of Course not! I never told him!” Samantha laughed out loud. “ How awkward to have a crush on your brothers best friend.”

Anna laughed and lifted up her bottle “Than cheers!”

“Cheers!” Samantha laughed out and took a sip from her bottle.

“And did you know, that my brother and Johnny had a band?” Samantha laughed out again.

“No Way! He never told me!” Anna opened up her eyes in disbelief.

“Yeah! They had a Ska-punk band!” Samantha explained amused. “They called themselves the Skinhedoinst. My brother on the vocals and Johnny played bass.”

“No Way! Johnny can't play bass!” Anna laughed.

“That was the point! My brother ain't a singer anyhow!” Samantha took another sip from her cider. “They only had one gig, where they got booed off the stage! The worst concert I had ever seen!”

The girls laughed out loudly. Samantha hat to hold her crotch, laughing nearly to hard. They were both in an hilarious mood.

“Don't pee your pants again Samy!” Anna giggled

“Don't worry! I won't!” Samantha replied, “ I got myself under control!”

“Yeah.. I saw that!” Anna laughed out loudly and took another sip.

“Hey! You nearly wet yourself too, so you better keep silent.” Samantha replied laughing. “ And I could hold myself much longer than you under fair conditions.”

“No Way!” Anna laughed challenging, “You wouldn't stand a chance - at all!”

“Big Talk for a small girl like you, Anna” Samantha replied provocative, “ I Would make you cry... trough your pants.”

“Erm... You ain't taller than me, Samy?” Anna shook her head smiling. “But I don't want to see you standing in a puddle all sobbing and whimpering.”

“I guess someone is scared?”Samantha smiled devilish and imitating a chicken “A scared little chicken?”

“All right!” Anna replied resolutely, “You got your competition!”

Anna stood up and walked into the kitchen. A few minutes later, she came back with some bottles of water, cider and beer. At first they finished their cider, then they both emptied a whole bottle of water... followed by a bottle of Heineken beer...

After all this hydration it was just a question of time, for the pressure to build up on the girls bladders. And when they had finished their beer, they both felt a pretty urge to pee.

Anna crossed her legs tightly and glanced at the bottle of cider, that was still standing on the table.

“Do you already despair, Anna?” Samantha put on a forced smile. “You better give up.”

“No way, I could drink another bottle.” Anna lied, “ I still feel nothing.”

“Me too!” Samantha replied cheeky. But the dark toned beauty could also feel her bladder filling up quickly.

“So the rule is, that no one is allowed to use the toilet..?” Anna declared with a bit pressed voiced, “When one had an accident. The other one is allowed to use the potty. That means, I can go to the toilet after you soaked your jeans.”

“Dream on.” Samantha replied and crossed her legs tightly, rubbing her knees together. She wasn't feeling comfortable anymore. But Anna was rubbing her legs together too. It was obvious, that despite there big talk, both girls had to pee real bad.

“Let's drink the cider. Standing up. I don't want you to ruin my couch!” Anna declared defiantly and stood of, opening the bottles.

“I can already hear you crying.” Samantha replied, “You're going down. Like the dutch fleet in the Battle of Camperdown..”

While the girls drank their last bottle of cider, they both started a desperate pee pee dance. Both girls were stepping from one foot towards the other, while pressing there legs tightly together. Anna was the first who pressed her hand at her crotch. Samantha was clapping with her hand a beat of desperation on her juicy ass cheek, biting her upper lip nervously, watching her opponent tensed.

“ Guess someone is about to leak!” Samantha smiled victorious, watching Anna squirming heavily and pressing her hand on her crotch. It was seriously looking bad for Anna.

“Guess you must be talking about yourself.” Anna replied resolved. Anna fought back another wave of desperation and emptied her bottle.

Samantha looked down at her own bottle and drank another sip. She should keep it calm, she expected Anna to loose it every minute, so she just had to hold on for a little longer. So she drank her bottle sip after sip.

Anna was really in big trouble. Another wave of desperation hit her bladder with full force. Tears of despair filled her eyes, when she felt the first drops leaving into her pink panties. Samantha watched her with growing confidence.

“Did you wet yourself, small Anna?” Samantha said with an winning smile. “I guess I won?”

“No way..” Anna took away the hand from her crotch, and luckily no wet patch was showing on her light blue jeans. But Anna was dangerously close to having an accident. “See? Not wet at all.”

Samantha giggled, she was sure, that this would end soon enough and she even relaxed her pelvic muscles a bit. She grinned confidently.

“Don't you cry Anna! Just let it go..! I told you, you were about to cry through your pants!” Samantha laughed out loud. But in that moment of seemed victory and pride, Samantha just sealed her doom. She laughed too hard and felt a small spurt, just a few droplets escaping into her panties. She panicked and tried to clench her bladder muscles. Which caused her bladder to cramp heavily. She gasped painfully, pressing her hand at her crotch. Tears rushed into her eyes, while she had to helplessly suffer another spurt of pee escaping into her panties, soaking her white underwear completely. She could feel the fabric of her jeans dampening under her fingers, causing a wet patch to appear on her pink jeans.

“Ohh..! Ohh! Guess you lost?” Anna looked alarmed at Samantha's pants. “Take away your hands, Samy!”

“No..!” Samantha replied, hoping that no wetness was showing on her skintight pink jeans. She took a way her hands and felt a chilling terror, when she saw the small wet patch between her legs. But when she took away her hands, her bladder was loosening again. Another spurt escaped, causing the wet patch to grow. Anna smiled winningly, while Samantha cried out loud in total humiliation.

“No this..! this can't be happening!” Samantha's eyes were filled with tears of despair. She was soo close to winning... “How Could this had happened!?”

And while Samantha cried out in despair and humiliation, she totally lost control of her bladder. The warm piss was pouring out of her, flooding her panties and soaking her pink jeans. Her hot ass was soaked within seconds, while the flood of her pee spread everywhere. Even she wore some high rise jeans, the wetness nearly reached up to her waist. The dark toned beauty was moaning in despair, while her pee was pouring down her legs and pooling around her feet.

“This..! Can't be happening!” Samantha replied in disbelief, while still a small river run down her slim legs.

“Because someone peed herself like a little schoolgirl.. I am allowed to use the toilet, like grown up woman!” Anna announced with a winning smile and hurried herself towards the bathroom. She already felt another drip escaping in her damp pink panties.

Anna rushed into the bathroom and quickly pulled down her jeans. She could feel a small stream leaking and soaking her panties. So she just jumped on the toilet, without taking off her pink boyshorts. The pee was forcefully splashing trough her panties into the bowl... She felt like she was peeing for minutes, while she felt her panties getting drenched with her warm urine.

“Ahhh....:!” Anna sighed in relief. But then she realized, that she had peed all over her panties. She couldn't let Samantha get to know this, or else her victory would be undone. So she took of her drenched pink panties and wring them out over the toilet, wrapped an old towel around them and threw it into the clothes basket. Afterwards she put her jeans back on, without any panties underneath it. It felt a bit odd, but it was much better than letting Samantha now about her mishap.

When Anna came back into the living room, Samantha had already grabbed a rag from the kitchen, to clean up her mess.

“Do you got some spare pants, Samy?” Anna asked her with a smile. “We got a washing machine, if you want to clean up your stuff.”

“I got some spare pants with me, yeah..” Samantha looked up to her, still humiliated. “ But I would use your washing machine and your shower, if I could..”

Anna felt really pity for her, it looked like she was really taking hard on her accident.

“Hey Samy, may it was a stupid idea... I won't tell anyone.. I promise.” Anna said compassionate, “ We are still friends, Are we?”

“Of Course we are!” Samantha replied and started giggling again, “ But you're not going to talk you out of a revenge! Next time, you will get down!”

Both girls laughed for a while. And while Samantha took a shower, Anna was cleaning up the wet clothes... Samantha's and her own...

Guest Dunkel

Part 14

A few month had passed..

When Johnny came home this evening, Anna was sitting in the living room. She was reading a book about anatomy, studying for her exam next week. When Johnny walked in, she smiled warmly.

“Hey Johnneeeey!” she giggled, “You got a letter from the University. It's a heavy one, guess you got expelled? May they closed up your faculty, because History is just, well... … Boring..?”

“Yeah.. and sport-science is like the most amusing and essential thing ever, right?” Johnny replied with a smile, stepping towards her and giving her a kiss for a greeting. “ Where is the letter...?”

“Here it is!” Anna smiled and gave him a heavy white envelope, “ Tell me what it is, will you?”

“Yeah sure...” Johnny opened up the reading the content obviously surprised, “ It's from Professor van P. …. Modern History and International Politics... That's strange..”

“So? What is it?” Anna asked him curious

“Uhh.. Well.. did you remember the excursion? To Leopoldstad? Kinshasa, Dom.Rep. Kongo?” Johnny seemed to be confused. “He was forming a team to investigate newly opened files about the Kongo-Crisis and the mercenaries who took Bukavu, remember? I applied for it last year..”

“I think you told me...” Anna replied, “ So... They want you for the research team? You're not even in an advanced semester..”

“Yeah... I am surprised myself but... He want me for his team..” Johnny lifted his eyebrow and continued reading.. “ Two Month... Flight and housing fully paid... I would even count as a scientific employee.. Due my special qualifications, I will receive an extra payment... There must be a mistake..”

“Why?” Anna asked him and put her book aside.

“Because I seriously got no special qualifications. I mean... No special language skills, No Experience, I have never been in Africa... So why special qualifications?” Johnny thought loudly. “ It must be a mistake..”

“Your German is quiet good, Johnny!” Anna said smiling.

“Seriously? Prof. Van P. graduated in Heidelberg... I guess he wouldn't need my knowledge in German..” Johnny still seemed confused.” and before you ask... I really doubt, that they need my Hebrew skills, which are... seriously non existing.”

“Have you ever worked in an archive?” Anna asked him thoughtful

“Hmm.. No, never. Just in a warehouse, but that's not counting. I just had two curses by Prof. Van P. .. I mean, I was quiet good, but... that good? Why isn't he mentioning these 'special qualifications'?”

“Maybe he's gay and just wanted a hot boy in his team?” Anna giggled. “Some tough and rude one..?”

“Nope. He is married for twenty years and got two daughters. I doubt, that this is the point.” Johnny smiled a bit. “.... Wow! Damn'it! The trip will start in 6 weeks. And I have to undergo a malaria vaccination. I don't know if I am going to do that... a two month trip..? Damn it..”

“But you won't get another chance like this, will you?” Anna smiled warmly, “ I guess it will be tough, but you can survive two month without me.”

“ Yeah I hope so... But you're right.. There won't be a second chance like this... and the reputation is really good. I guess... I will sign in!” Johnny smiled widely, “ And what are you doing? Learning again?”

“Ohh Hell Yeah! It's still 2 Month till the exam, but I am freaking out already.” Anna shook her head wildly, “ It's the pure horror. Like over 50% fail this test.”

“As long, as you won't wet our bed again, it's all right.” Johnny giggled. “Again, you're just too nervous... grow some self-confidence. You're one of the best students, a strong woman and really smart. So stop being scared by a stupid sheet of paper. Did I mentioned that you're smoking hot..?”

“You are seriously a crawler.” Anna laughed happily, “ But good to know, that at least you believe that I can pass. I am not so sure about it. I guess I should get back to studying..”

“..Yeah.. and I got to do this check list... Malaria vaccination... where do I get this..? The hospital?” Johnny went trough the list.. “ Aw I got to get a visa..? He should told me earlier... 6 Weeks are much to less time..” Johnny mumbled, while he went out of the door...

-A Few weeks later...-

Anna was sitting at a large table at a room in the university. Next to her was her colleague Fiona , a tall and fit, strawberry blonde girl. Like Anna, she studied sport-science and had to pass this stupid anatomy test. On the other side of the table sat Marvin. Marvin was the nerdiest guy ever. Tall, skinny and simply nerdy. He had these large glasses, a braces and no sense of stile at all.

“Sooo.... Any questions to the last topic, girls?” Marvin slurred.

“No... I guess we're through... Thanks Marv.” Anna replied with a friendly smile.

“So your boyfriend is in Africa? “ Fiona turned over to Anna and asked curious. “That sounds cool.”

“Yes, yesterday he flight from Amsterdam to Kinshasa...” Anna replied smiling and giggling. “I am a bit excited. You know? It's the first time he went away for soo long.. and its Africa..”

“Ohh that's soo cool!” Fiona giggled, “Aren't you a bit jealous? I am!”

“Ladies!” Marvin slurred in harshly, “We're not here for girl-talk! It's a learning group! And as you may not know, the last years failure rate was 64%. You should take this seriously.”

“We do Marv. But were doing this for hours. Can't we just make a break?” Anna asked limply. She was really exhausted.

“Ladies! Seriously... ! The test is next week, so you should stick to the content.” Marv slurred relentless, “You know.. this test is so hard, some students even wet there pants during it!”

“Pff.. No Way!” Fiona replied. “I have never seen that! You are just trying to scare us.”

“No seriously. I oversee this test like seven times now. And nearly every time, I saw at least two students with wet pants.” Marvin claimed, “Once a student even crapped himself.”

“Was that.. you, Marv?” Anna giggled.

“Hahaha! I would believe this!” Fiona laughed out loudly.

“No. In most cases, girls wet themselves. Like... 8 out of 10.” Marvin replied. “They sit in a puddle and start crying. Do you want this to happen to you?”

“Seriously Marv...! This is total nonsense. 8 out of 10? Never!” Anna laughed unbelieving, “Maybe

one student in 7 times.. but.. No! Never!”

“Yeah! Marvin is lying! Just trying to scare us!” Fiona giggled.

“But we should get back to Anatomy, right?” Marvin slurred grumpy. “ We could make a bet. If I am right and two students wet themselves, Fiona got to kiss me.”

“Why me?! Urgs! ” Fiona asked in disgust, “Why not Anna?”

“'Cause her boyfriend is creepy...” Marvin replied a bit scared.

“Like I would need Johnny to beat you up, Marv.” Anna grinned.

“Well.. if you're that sure about it, why not Fiona?” Marvin slurred and giggled wildly.

“Then... okay! But if you're not right you.... “ Fiona mused heavily.. “Then you have to walk in High-Heels over the campus!”

“ohoo!” Anna giggled.” In a dress?”

“Okay! You got yourself a deal, Lady!” Marvin slurred with an evil smile...

• The exam day...-

Anna was really nervous. Again she couldn't sleep during the last few days. She was a wreck. And with Johnny somewhere down in Africa, her calming influence was gone. When she went into the hall, her hands was shaking and she could feel the cold sweat of fear running down her back.

In the hall were like 150 or 200 students... it was loud and crowded. Anna felt her stomach cramping. She felt like, she was about to puke.

She quickly walked towards her place and sat down. She tried to breath slowly, calming herself. It worked, so she tried to focus on the test, breathing in and out... In and out..

A few moments later Fiona arrived and took the seat right next to her.

“Are you alright?” Fiona asked concerned. “You look a bit pale, Anna..”

“I am just nervous. I mean, freaking nervous..” Anna replied with a shaking voice.

“Please.. do me a favor and don't wet yourself. I Don't wanna kiss Marvin.” Fiona tried to smile, but was seriously nervous by herself.

“This is not funny, Fiona..”said Anna silently.

“Don't worry.. I am freaking nervous myself.. and these two cups of coffee didn't help at all..” Fiona joked nervously.

When the hall was filled up to nearly the last seat and the bell was ringing, a young man stepped up in front. Anna knew him, he was a Doctor. A really strict man, with no humor or sympathies.

“All right everyone! Open the envelope and take out your tests. You got 2 hours from now on. Cheating will not be tolerated. If you got caught cheating, you have to give up your papers at once. It will count as a failure.” The man said. “ If You fail, there will be no second chance this year. You have to participate next year again. There are only to tries doing this test.”

Anna opened the envelope and took out the sheets. Multiple choice tests along 8 pages. Anna grabbed her pen and got started. She focused herself on the questions, reading them closely and making her crosses well-considered. The stupid thing on a multiple choice test is, that you got multiple choices. Anna was quiet sure about her answers, but sometimes she got the feeling, that she may missed a right answers. Sometimes the difference between the right and the wrong answer, was just tiny.

During the first half hour, there was like dead silence in the hall. Just the scratching from pens on paper. But then, out of a sudden, the man in front, 'Dr. Overseer' jumped off his seat, stepping quickly trough the hall.

“You!” He pointed out a girl in the fifth line. “You take your papers and come out.”

Even if Anna sat three lines behind her, she could see the girl getting pale in terror. Everyone was silent. She packed her stuff and went to the man.

“Show me your Papers. Now.” said the man roughly and took away her papers.” Aha. Crib. Go to my table. I caught you cheating.”

The small young girl went towards the table and waited in front of the whole hall. She was wearing some burgundy colored corduroys, a white blouse and a sweat vest over the blouse. She had curly blond hair and a some black nerdy classes. She looked nervously to the oversee, shaking in fright. May she was in her first semester, she looked a bit like a prig. When the man turned towards her, she went pale.

“Your Name? This test will count as a failure for you. You will get a Notification of this incident by mail. There will be an entry in your record!” the man said with an angry and loud voice, like he was making an example on the poor girl.”I am very disappointed!”

“That's hard..” Anna mumbled, “ He shouldn't make her cry..”

“Aww no...” Fiona replied with a compassionate look, “... She is not only crying..”

“What do you... ohhh no...” Anna looked to the girl pitying “ Ohh.. not in front of everyone..”

The girl stood there, right in front of everyone, may getting the worth balling-out in her whole life. Tear filled her eyes, her body was shaking, it was obvious that she tried to fight it back.. but she couldn't help it. The cord fabric of her pants was darkening at her crotch. The girls face turned to a lighter shade of pale. It didn't took long for the first students to discover her accident and some giggling broke the silence. But the Dr. Overseer, like Anna decided to call him, didn't quit his raging after he saw the poor girl starting to have an accident. He even got more angry.

“You ain't a toddler, are you?” he barked loudly. “If you're old enough to cheat, you should be old enough to take responsibility for it. I am really done with people who try to cheat and play all innocent, when they got busted. I am sick and tied of these crybabies, like you.”

While he was shouting at the girl, the wetness on her pants was still growing. The cord fabric soaked in all the wetness, so the patch wasn't that big. But still it was clearly visible for everyone. When Dr. Overseer was finally done with his raging, the wetness was already spread down her left leg down to her knee. She turned to the door and hurried outside, sobbing and silently crying. When she run out, Anna thought, that there was slightly browned spot on the back of her pants.

“Ohh no... She didn't... ? Did She..?” Anna silently asked towards Fiona.

“That's horrible.. I think she really did..” Fiona whispered in disbelief, “ that.. poor girl..”

“If Dr. Overseer is always such an asshole, I wouldn't wonder if Marvin was right..” Anna replied whispering.” I am so glad to wear black pants..”

“Don't make jokes about this, will you?” Fiona whispered nervously, “ I am really freaking out right here.. These questions are soo fucking difficult...”

“What's with the chatting?!” Dr. Overseer shouted from the front. “FINAL WARNING, for you two!”

Anna and Fiona shrieked in fear. That guy was a serious asshole. So Anna turned her focus back to her papers. Working trough every question after another.. She totally lost her perception for time and for anything else..

She was at the last Page, when the man in front was shouting again.

“Only ten more minutes..!”he shouted “ Get finished. You wont get overtime!”

“Shit” Anna mumbled and hurried to finish the last questions. She may started to panic a bit, but she had to admit, that she was really good in time.

“No...No..” She heard a frantic whisper from the side.

Anna looked back to Fiona, who was close to tears right now. Her finger were shaking, her skin pale, her knees shivering wildly. Anna squinted to Fiona's Papers and felt a slight shock, when she saw, that her friend wasn't nearly finished.

“Anna... Iam not nearly finished.. “ Fiona whispered in panic. “ I am not going to pass... I will.. I will fail for sure.”

They had luck, that some students were already leaving, so he didn't realize the chatting.

But Anna was nervous, she already had a strike. That guy was an asshole and they were in target. She looked back to Fiona. Tears were running down her cheeks and dropping on her papers. Anna heard a slight dribbling. Anna opened her eyes in disbelief and watched Fiona's white jeans getting wet.

“No.. common..” Anna whispered in disbelief. “Don't pee .. your pants..! That won't help anyhow..”

But Fiona couldn't help. The pee was running down her legs, dribbling off her seat and pooling under her. She covered her face with her hands and sobbed. Anna couldn't belief, that her friend was having a serious wetting accident in a crowded hall. She felt like she had to do something, so she quickly grabbed Fiona's sheets. And in record time, she filled in the answers.

And just when the bell was wringing, she tossed the sheets back on Fiona's desk. Anna looked around and no one had noticed anything. Anna sighed “That was close.”

Dr. Overseer walked trough the lines and took away the sheets from every student. Some tried to fill in answers till the last seconds.

“Time is Up!” the angry man said and took it away.

When he came towards Anna and Fiona, he took the sheets and looked shortly at Fiona's wet lap, shaking his head displeased. The girls waited till the hall was empty, before they stood up. Anna gave her jacket to Fiona.

“Put it around your waist.... May no one will notice.” Anna tried hard to cheer her up. “I looked over your answers.. I got pretty much the same..”

“Really?” Fiona took the jacket, her ass was soaked and her black underwear was visible trough the soaked white jeans cloth.”Thanks Anna, for... for everything.”

“Yeah.. lets just hope, that Marvin ain't around.” Anna smiled and hugged her lightly.

“Ohh that would be terrible. I don't want to kiss that geek.” Fiona giggled

“you don't like his braces?” Anna started giggling too.

“No Way!” Fiona replied.

But just when they went out of the hall, they stood right in front of Marvin.

“Ahh there you are!” Marvin slurred, “ I Just wanted to know how well it went..!”

“Very Well, thanks to your learning group! But we really need to hurry right now... so” Anna replied and tried to shove Fiona past him. “Yeah.. Thanks Marv.. and.. see you next time!”

“Wait a second?!” He replied with his slurring voice. “I didn't forget our bet!”

“Yeah.. You lost, but were not that evil minded, so....” Anna tried to avoid more talking.

“I don't think so..” He giggled winningly. “May you turn around Fiona?”

“No.. ?” Fiona replied whimpering.

“Common! You called me a liar! Where is your big mouth now..?” Marvin slurred

“Alright..” Fiona loosened the jacket, so that wet bag of her white jeans was showing and turned around. “Are you happy now? I pissed myself.”

Fiona's crotch and legs were slightly wet, but because she was sitting wile having an accident, her ass was soaked.

“Hehe! So I guess I'll get a kiss?” Marvin giggled happily. “ But I didn't expect one of you to wet themselves...”

“But it is, like that.. I panicked and... pissed myself.” Fiona replied humiliated. “Now I got to kiss a Hobgoblin.”

“Hey.. if it is such an agony for you... I won't force you..” Marvin said hurt. “I know I am nerdy.. and you're some hot sporty girls...”

“Ohh Common Marvin, don't play the rejected nerd.” Anna rolled her eyes.

“It's not like I helped you to pass this exam...” Marvin said mournful.”..without getting nothing..”

“You got paid from the university...!” Fiona replied “.. But alright, you really helped us. Since we had a bet.. you will get your kiss.”

So Fiona bent over to give him a kiss on his cheek. But Marvin turned his head and gave her an intensive kiss on her lips.

“URGS! Marvin!” Fiona shouted angrily. “That's gross!”

Marvin giggled wildly and run off. “See you next semester!” he giggled

“Urgs... that was seriously gross..” Fiona grumbled. “ I really hope that we passed that test. I don't want to go in his stupid learning group again.”

Fiona bent the jacket around her waist again and the girls left the building together. They were both happy,that this horrifying exam was finally over..Even if Fiona peed herself doing it..

Guest Dunkel

Kinshasa, a few days later.

Johnny was lying in a hammock, in the shadow of an old hotel. The African sun was burning, so he was quiet happy, to have a shadow place as shelter. Finally, they got there Internet running. Some technical stuff they brought wasn't working, so Leroy had to get a replacement. It took a while to get it, but now Johnny could Skype, while laying in a hammock.

The screen was shivering, when he got connected with Anna back home. Johnny felt happy to see her face again, even if it was a bit blurry and on the small screen of his laptop.

“Hey Honey!” Anna smiled “Are you alright?”

“Yeah... Right now it feels like a vacation..” Johnny smiled. “We couldn't get to the archive today, so we got a free Friday.”

“Why not?” Anna asked giggling.

“ I don't get it at all..” Johnny shook his head. “ The Professor just told us, that we won't get to the archive today... I am not unhappy to be honest..”

“So what is your work, Johnny?” Anna asked interested.

“Well I got to transcribe some letters... Quiet interesting, seriously. Most letters are from European or South African mercenaries, written during the crisis. Other are from Belgian soldiers...” Johnny explained. “But my 'special qualifications', made me the driver. I got to drive the shuttle bus.”

“What?! You drive a shuttle bus?! In a totally unknown city?” Anna was perplex, “How? Why?”

“We got a guide, his name is Leroy and he is a local. But for some reason, Prof. Van P. wanted a driver with special qualifications...” Johnny grinned, “Do you remember that I made these qualification courses a few years ago? Driving International and that I got a license to drive a shuttle?”

“Yes, you got them paid from your employer, right?” Anna remembered.

“Yeah. Seems like they finally pay off! Sometimes it's good to be a scrounger...!” Johnny laughed amused.

“What about the team?”

“Yeah the team..” Johnny smiled again, “there is Prof. Van P. and four assistants. At first there is Leroy, our guide. He's the coolest guide ever. Without him we would be lost here in Kinshasa. I guess he knows every place. It's one of the biggest cities in Africa and there is Brazzaville on the other side of the Congo river. Then there is Astrid. She's quiet nice, can speak fluidly six languages and it's nice working with her. The second student is Vivienne, she's some bitchy swot. She is really good in international politics and so on, but.. hell she's annoying. Yeah... and Prof. Van P. … well it's the Professor, right? Strict and not very humorous, but not unfair..”

“Sounds like a good team?” Anna smiled.

“Except for Vivienne.. Or Vivienne the Unnerving, like we already call her. Even the Professor is annoyed.”

Anna giggled. “That's mean! But Johnny? I got some work to do...Call you later, right? I miss you”

“I miss you too, Honey” Johnny replied and turned his laptop off.

He put it aside and closed his eyes. It was getting close to evening, but still it was quiet hot and muggy. Johnny was relaxing in his Hammock, when he heard some footsteps getting closer.

“Hey Johnny!” said a deep smooth voice. “What' ya doing?”

Johnny turned around and saw Leroy. A tall and sturdy man, with a skin like ebony, a clean shaved head and a full black beard. He was in his late twenties and a really good looking guy, with a friendly and chilled attitude. He was playing as a drummer in a reggae band and he was real smooth and cool, his deep voice was filled with soul.

“Hey Johnny, wanna go out? I know a nice bar around.. they play good music.” Leroy asked with his open smile.

“Yeah.. Why not.. It's our free day, isn't it?” Johnny smiled and jumped out of the hammock.

“Great! Astrid is already waiting.” Leroy turned around and walked around the old ratty Hotel.

“As long its just Astrid..” Johnny smiled. Astrid was really cool... And the was a real hottie.

When Johnny walked around the Hostel, Astrid was already waiting at the streets. She was seriously hot. She had some long blonde dreadlocks, piercings on her nose and her eyebrow and some nice tattoos all over her hot body. Not only she was hot, she was also cool, tough and very intelligent. But the most adorable thing was, that she knew exactly what she wanted. And her stile was pure anarchy, she was just Astrid. She wore heavy boots, some short red hot-pants and a short black t-shirt, which showed her tattooed hip and her pierced belly button. Johnny couldn't prevent staring for some moments.

“Damn...” he mumbled silently towards Leroy.

“Do you got something to say, Ephraim ?” Astrid asked sharply

“Wow... No?” Johnny replied

“Then lets go!” Astrid grinned.

They had to walk a while, because there Hostel was outside of the city. So they walked around 20 minutes. Then they reached a Bar named 'Okapi Bar'. When they went inside, there was a Band playing some smooth music, with a lot of drumming. The people where dancing and after a few moments, Leroy had already ordered a drink. It didn't seemed to be that much of a difference to any other dance bar. According to Leroy, this was the place were the local youth was meeting and in somewhat like an upper class district, there was no more danger than somewhere else. Even in one of the biggest cities in the world.

They kept dancing, dancing and drinking, till it was close to midnight. Even Astrid had a lot of drinks and were dancing with Leroy or Johnny, they all were enjoying this. Specially Leroy and Johnny, because well... Astrid was quiet a dancer. After a few drinks, Astrid finally stopped calling Johnny with his real name Ephraim.

“Aww Shit!” Leroy said worried. “Johnny, Astrid..! It's getting late! They close up the Hotel around 1 AM. So we got to hurry back home. Or else the Professor is going to get angry.”

“Ohhh No..!” Astrid rolled her shiny blue eyes. “That stupid rules.. It's our free day and still we got to get back that early.”

But they knew, how strictly the Professor was with the rules, so they left the bar and head back to the hotel. On the way they stopped at a small 24h shop to buy some beer. When they finally arrived at the Hotel, they still had 4 bottles left.

“Do you wanna get inside, Leroy?” Johnny asked “ There is a table-football in the 'party room'”

“Sorry Johnny, I am not allowed. And when they close down the doors, I couldn't get out again.” Leroy laughed. “I don't wanna be trapped in your shitty Hotel. But I'll meet you tomorrow! Bye Johnny and Bye Astrid. … Yeah Astrid... You're quiet a dancer...!”

“Thanks Leroy!” Astrid giggled slightly tipsy.. “See you tomorrow!”

“Bye Leroy!” Johnny smiled and waved his hand “Thanks for the beer and the nice evening!”

While Leroy was leaving, Astrid and Johnny hurried inside, before they would close up the doors.

“Damn it..! It's just 1 AM and we still got beer left..” Johnny grumbled

“So lets get into that great Party Room and play some table-football.” Astrid proposed and took two bottles of beer, and even before Johnny could answer, she went down the stairs towards the party room.

“Do you even know how to play?” Johnny followed her with a smile. He felt a bit tipsy too. It was a bit surprising for him, that a girl could keep up with him, when it came to drinking. But Astrid was different. And that's what made her so pleasant.

“Let's say the looser will pay the winners lunch for the next week?” Astrid grinned and walked towards the table-football.

“You're rich then? Well if you got soo much money, that you wanna squander it.. Alright!” Johnny smiled and stepped on the other side of the table.

They weren't playing very long, just long enough for everyone to finish another bottle of beer, and Johnny was in lead with 7:1 goals. But then, Johnny got distracted. He realized, that Astrid was crossing her legs a bit. It looked like she was desperate to pee. Johnny couldn't help to watch her squirming.

“Hey Astrid, is everything wrong?” Johnny asked her kindly “ You can... well take a break if you need to.”

“Why? Am I distracting you?” Astrid replied smiling, “Do you like to see girls in need to pee?”

“Hey... I just thought you could need a break..” Johnny replied and tried to avoid this topic.

“Ohh guess I am right, hmm?” Astrid smiled. “let's keep on playing!”

But Johnny couldn't focus on the game. Every time he tried to attack, Astrid moaned loudly and was squirming visibly. It was like, she was purposely distracting him. She rubbed her crotch against the table-football and moaned again. Johnny couldn't help but watch her desperation and....KLING! 7:2!

“Aww what?!” Johnny was totally surprised.

“Watch out for the game, Johnny?” Astrid smiled “Or are you distracted?”

“Just, take a break okay..?” Johnny tried to avoid staring again. “You really seemed desperate”

“Oh.. And that's turning you on, isn't it?” Astrid smiled and moaned even more loudly and with more pleasure. “You like that, don't you?”

Another KLING- Sound.

“3:7! Hope you like paying for my lunch, Johnny!” Astrid smiled wickedly again.

Johnny couldn't let her win with that kind of dirty play, so he tried hard to focus on the game again, ignoring her moans. And soon he was in charge again. But when he was about to score another goal, Astrid bend over the table, grabbed her crotch and moaned loudly. She bit her lip and her body was shivering. Johnny couldn't help but watch her hand grabbing the red fabric of her hot pants.

“Awww...” She whispered lecherous, “ I think I leaked a bit into my panties..”

KLING! 7:4! Johnny was so distracted, that she could easily score a goal with one hand, while she was holding herself with the other one. When she took away her hand from her crotch, there was a small damp stain showing between her legs.

Johnny could feel his dick getting hard and it was showing trough his cargo shorts.

“Ohh... I guess someone is enjoining this?” Astrid grinned and watched the bulge on his pants.”hrmm.. Not bad..”

“Hey, Sorry Astrid..!” Johnny mumbled. He was a real rebel, who wouldn't step back from a fight, but this situation was making him sweat. “I've got a girlfriend....and this ain't good.”

Another clinging sound and Astrid scored the 7:5. “So I won, tough boy?” She smiled.

“This isn't fair-play you know...?” Johnny couldn't help but watching her squirming again. And when he tried to say something, a long moan was interrupting him. Astrid grabbed the table with both hands and closed her eyes, bending her back and moaned loudly. Johnny's eyes opened in disbelief, when he saw the wetness growing on the red fabric of her shorts. Then a large stream was spreading down her long tattooed legs and filled her shoes and formed a pool around them. The wetness was forming a large dark patch on her red hot pants. “oh... Holy Shit...”

Johnny stumbled backwards, but couldn't get his eyes away from that stream, that was running down Astrids legs, that warm piss pouring into her pants. His dick was pulsating inside of his pants. That couldn't be happening, he was horny like hell. But that girl.. wasn't his girlfriend. She may was stunning and hot, but she wasn't Anna. But he couldn't get away, it was just to fascinating, to hot at all.

When her stream finally stopped, she unbuckled her shorts and took them off. Johnny, that big mouthed tough guy, couldn't even move, he was just stunned by the view. He tried to focus on something else, but these panties.. A white thong with black laces, all soaked... And she was moving herself closer to him.

“Hey Astrid.. “ Johnny tried to protest. “Seriously.. this is seriously hot but, we can't do that. I am loyal..”

But despite his protest, Astrid just grabbed his crotch, clasping his dick trough his pants. He was really ecstatic already, but her thumb rubbing his dick was just overwhelming.

“Seriously... stop it..” he moaned, he really tried to shove her away, but this overpowering pleasure paralyzed him. He may tried hard to stay loyal, but his body couldn't resist no longer. After some heavy waves of pure pleasure, he couldn't prevent it...and just came...

“ohhh... “ Astrid smiled wickedly. “Do you know what my fetish is..? I love to make tough boys like you blush. That really turns me on, when you're under my control.. But since you are loyal... and.. well... you're already done.. I will get my pleasure myself.. without you, Johnny. I hope your girlfriend is worth this..”

Astrid turned around, grabbed her soaked shorts and head back to stairway, leaving Johnny all confused and with a large cum-stain on his pants.