Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

A new element at castlage

"Omikuji (御御籤, 御神籤, or おみくじ) are random fortunes written on strips of paper at Shinto shrines and Buddhist temples in Japan. Literally "sacred lot", these are usually received by making a small offering (generally a five-yen coin as it is considered good luck) and randomly choosing one from a box, hoping for the resulting fortune to be good."

So...that's what it seems to be. Doesn't look like it does much else.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On ‎2016‎-‎04‎-‎29 at 1:04 PM, Spambulance said:

Anyone know what the messages on the paper mean? Sometimes you pull a black strip, which seems to be rare but doesn't have any obvious effect!

I know this is very late, but the black one is for "misfortune" so it does nothing.

I think there's supposed to be a super-rare 1/1460 one, anyone manage to get that one?

1 hour ago, DerivativeWings said:

I know this is very late, but the black one is for "misfortune" so it does nothing.

I think there's supposed to be a super-rare 1/1460 one, anyone manage to get that one?

I was curious about this so I loaded the file up in a flash decompiler. After getting the 1/1460 fortune, it displays the following message:

j5SsbLL.png

There doesn't appear to be any character animation associated with it. According to Google Translate, the text means something like "Congratulations! Don't forget to write this down or take a screenshot".  I am not familiar with this site, but I figured the numbers were some kind of code. If you click the rainbow button on the front page, it takes you to this page which has "secret" in the url. If you then click the rainbow button at the top of the page and input those numbers, you will be able to access some hidden omo pictures. :)

Edited by kamina
Discovered more content. (see edit history)
  • 4 weeks later...