Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pony

Pee holding contest?

26 posts in this topic

has anyone ever had a contest where you tried to hold it for as long as possible? Its something i have fantasiced about but never done. I have no friends who like omo:(.

example rules:

1. empty your bladders

2. drink 20oz of coke in five minutes

3. hold it until one of you has an accident <_<

stories please!!

it doesnt have to be people hwo like omo though... it can just be a bet or dare or contest with some kind of prize, i suppose.

I organized a few in the IRC chat room way back when... but it has been awhile. The latest we had a lot of people who didn't show up, and quite frankly, I lost interest in holding them (no pun intended) anymore. Maybe I'll do another, but if you know what you're doing, I don't see why starting one up without me would be such a problem...

I would love to do a chat room holding contest. So if anyone wants to put one together, I will definitely take part.

I would love to do a chat room holding contest. So if anyone wants to put one together, I will definitely take part.

Me too, I've always wants to be part of a holding contest

oh yay! another round of AP holding games =D been so long D=

I meant pee holding contests in reality http://animepee.me/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif but that sounds great! please post pictures if you do this, all of you!

edit: i wont participate because I don't dare pee myself, theres just no way my mom and dad and big sister wouldnt find out and itd be too embarassing :/.

Edited by pony

Where can i find the holding contests youve had here?

I had a holding contest once with my play mate on webcam. We set up a time in the day when we had to go to the toilet. After doing so, we would have to dring 2lt of ice tea and hold it as longer as possible. I remember we decided to start in the morning, so as I woke up I immediately went to pee and soon after our contest started. We drank even more the 2lt because we were in a hurry, couldn't just stay home all day being desperate lol. Once I lost control (and the contest along with it) he immediately followed me letting it go. It was fun! If you guys plan to have one in a chatroom I hope to join you!

Oooh, a contest would be fun. Id totally join in!

Holding contest would be fun i havent ever take part one of them, sometimes i have little holding session but i havent never done it with others.

my best was 30 hours. but i dont know how much i drank in ounces i drank 2 liters of mountain dew.

im more into the whole picture thing but i sometimes have pee holding contests in private

Well, one time a friend and I were talkin' on the phone and she told me she had to pee pretty badly, and I did too so we decided to see how long we could go without having to take a leak. So we held it for quite some time and then we raced to see who could pee the quickest. the two of us had quite a few desperation times. Man, I miss those days... :/

But it was a lot of fun! :D

ive always wanted to do one, but its not like ive ever gotten the chance :/

A girl i was friends with once told me she had a "bladder of steel", which sparked my interest and she agreed to have a holding contest with me provided that we had the time, and were drinking to speed things up. Unfortunately the summer ended before we ever got around to it so i'm stuck at college and now we can't have it. Maybe next summer i'll bring it up to her again.

I did this in highschool with a couple of friends from the softball team, 5 of us played, but we stopped after the first person wet, she had to go so bad. It turned me on so much to watch that! Thats one of the first few times i noticed it turning me on!

You guys can record the Holding Contest because for example I can not participate and as I must have others who can not attend and would like one of those who did not participate do not miss the fun

The idea of a pee holding contest sounds cool. Of course I'd probably lose tho. The longest I've ever held it was 6 hours.

A holding contest sounds fun. I'm definitely interested, I'd take part. I wouldn't win, though XD

I think some of us were talking about doing a holding contest round two. Personally, I would have to do it before or after the holidays, as I'm not about to wet my pants while visiting with family. Tomorrow would be ideal for me, but we also could do it some other time. Any takers?

Ouuu this sounds like fun i wish i had someone to have this contest with