Welcome to OmoOrg!
Register now to gain access to all of our communities features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to download faster, create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, create your own user profile and much more! If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Pee holding contest?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Female pony

pony

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 16 posts
has anyone ever had a contest where you tried to hold it for as long as possible? Its something i have fantasiced about but never done. I have no friends who like omo:(.

example rules:

1. empty your bladders

2. drink 20oz of coke in five minutes

3. hold it until one of you has an accident <_<

stories please!!

omorashilover<3

omorashilover<3

• Basic Member
  • 6 posts
ive never played this but i've always wanted to! sounds fun doesn't it :)

Female pony

pony

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 16 posts
it doesnt have to be people hwo like omo though... it can just be a bet or dare or contest with some kind of prize, i suppose.

Male Meowth

Meowth
I organized a few in the IRC chat room way back when... but it has been awhile. The latest we had a lot of people who didn't show up, and quite frankly, I lost interest in holding them (no pun intended) anymore. Maybe I'll do another, but if you know what you're doing, I don't see why starting one up without me would be such a problem...

Posted Image

Blessed are the wicked

Cursed are the weak

Female Navi

Navi

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 15 posts
I would love to do a chat room holding contest. So if anyone wants to put one together, I will definitely take part.

Male leorinado

leorinado

Completely Drenched

• Premium Member
  • 479 posts

I would love to do a chat room holding contest. So if anyone wants to put one together, I will definitely take part.

Me too, I've always wants to be part of a holding contest

Female Dessy

Dessy
oh yay! another round of AP holding games =D been so long D=

Destiny5885.png
"Nothing in this world worth having comes easy"

Chat: Click here

Female pony

pony

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 16 posts
I meant pee holding contests in reality http://animepee.me/p...tyle_emoticons/default/tongue.gif but that sounds great! please post pictures if you do this, all of you!

edit: i wont participate because I don't dare pee myself, theres just no way my mom and dad and big sister wouldnt find out and itd be too embarassing :/.

Edited by pony, 17 October 2011 - 05:57 PM.

Female pony

pony

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 16 posts
Where can i find the holding contests youve had here?

Male amefurashi

amefurashi

Oooh! Me too~ And maybe we could take pictures of the results http://animepee.me/p...tyle_emoticons/default/tongue.gif?

Female thecakeisalie

thecakeisalie

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 7 posts
I had a holding contest once with my play mate on webcam. We set up a time in the day when we had to go to the toilet. After doing so, we would have to dring 2lt of ice tea and hold it as longer as possible. I remember we decided to start in the morning, so as I woke up I immediately went to pee and soon after our contest started. We drank even more the 2lt because we were in a hurry, couldn't just stay home all day being desperate lol. Once I lost control (and the contest along with it) he immediately followed me letting it go. It was fun! If you guys plan to have one in a chatroom I hope to join you!

Laura

Laura

Squirming

• Basic Member
  • 27 posts
Oooh, a contest would be fun. Id totally join in!

Male Zander

Zander

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 8 posts
Count me in!

Male xdangman

xdangman

Spurting

• 198 posts
Holding contest would be fun i havent ever take part one of them, sometimes i have little holding session but i havent never done it with others.

rageassassin

rageassassin

• Basic Member
  • 6 posts
my best was 30 hours. but i dont know how much i drank in ounces i drank 2 liters of mountain dew.

Male Hellraiser 123

Hellraiser 123

• Trial Member
  • 2 posts
im more into the whole picture thing but i sometimes have pee holding contests in private

Male ubernub123

ubernub123

Squirming

• Basic Member
  • 44 posts
Well, one time a friend and I were talkin' on the phone and she told me she had to pee pretty badly, and I did too so we decided to see how long we could go without having to take a leak. So we held it for quite some time and then we raced to see who could pee the quickest. the two of us had quite a few desperation times. Man, I miss those days... :/
But it was a lot of fun! :D

Female bailey

bailey

• Trial Member
  • 6 posts
ive always wanted to do one, but its not like ive ever gotten the chance :/

Male kyrieelleison14

kyrieelleison14

Fully Wetting

• Premium Member
  • 299 posts
A girl i was friends with once told me she had a "bladder of steel", which sparked my interest and she agreed to have a holding contest with me provided that we had the time, and were drinking to speed things up. Unfortunately the summer ended before we ever got around to it so i'm stuck at college and now we can't have it. Maybe next summer i'll bring it up to her again.

Female peesherpants

peesherpants

• Trial Member
  • 5 posts
I did this in highschool with a couple of friends from the softball team, 5 of us played, but we stopped after the first person wet, she had to go so bad. It turned me on so much to watch that! Thats one of the first few times i noticed it turning me on!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 lurkers, 0 anonymous users