Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Nekopara too, are you kidding?

Hello! Today I was caught by surprise when I found on steam a thread about presence of some peeing scenes in the latest Nekopara vol2. Is it really something significant? Does maybe someone knows in what exactly part of the game they are so I could probably check them out on youtube without spoiling the game completely before I get to play it?

(Sorry if it's the wrong thread to post it! But I hope at least it is interesting news).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I know a bit about it! it's in vol 2. I haven't gotten to the scene yet myself but I've seen images. it happens with the munchkin cat girl, the one that looks kind of like a loli but is actually the oldest lol. she wets herself during sex I think, so you'd need the adult version and not the steam version. I don't know if there's more to it or not

• 2 months later...

Decided to take the plunge and look for it. It's on sale right now on steam but the adult version patch from denpasoft still costs 10 dollars. I didn't want to buy it for just that one scene and I really didn't want to buy hentai at all. The VN itself is pretty cute, even the all ages version on steam. Though it still has the boob jiggling against the laws of physics thing. Oh well.

Here is the video. It is VERY NSFW. Graphic hentai stuff. The peeing starts around 38 minutes in, she came so hard she had an accident. Really cute if you ask me I'm glad I looked for it. If you like games about cute cat girls in love with you I highly recommend buying this game, especially while it's on sale. With or without hentai patch based on your own judgment.

Edited by jackthestripper (see edit history)