Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

A new Milovana pee holding challenge

Actually, now that I think about it, there might even be a picture or two of you in there, Sinna. Hopefully that's okay with you, I just grabbed them from a collection of images I had.

Oh, that actually depends. It might sound stupid but I myself don't usually put up pictures with my face anywhere. I keep those in my c4s store (as you would not just stumble into that by accident). Although I know everyone on the internet might share everything, I don't participate voluntarily in sharing pictures where I could be recognized.

I might be able to play your tease and then see what you got :)

Oh, that actually depends. It might sound stupid but I myself don't usually put up pictures with my face anywhere. I keep those in my c4s store (as you would not just stumble into that by accident). Although I know everyone on the internet might share everything, I don't participate voluntarily in sharing pictures where I could be recognized.

I might be able to play your tease and then see what you got :)

Not stupid at all. I definitely remember there's nothing with your face. Though it may have a watermark with your c4s store on it. I'm pretty sure I can edit the tease and remove them if you want! Sorry, I should have asked permission first.

I'm about to start the challenge! I woke up and hour ago with a decent need to pee. I made a makeshift diaper out of a towel and three pairs underwear and then put on a pair of tracksuit pants and tight jeans over the top to keep it all nice and tight. The jeans are pushing against my bladder and it makes my need to pee worse. I am at about a 6-7/10 at the moment. Can't wait to start the challenge and have some naughty fun :D

This one was great! my favourite so far. I have tried multiple ones before, but normally ending up surrendering to pain rather than desperation. Here the challenges really got me. Standing with my pants down in front of the toilet had me shaking. Letting go for 2 seconds in a cup was HARD, and then when I was asked to do things that put pressure on my poor bladder I started leaking uncontrollably. This is the first time I have genuinly lost control of my bladder in my adult memory. Awesome! thank you!

This one was great! my favourite so far. I have tried multiple ones before, but normally ending up surrendering to pain rather than desperation. Here the challenges really got me. Standing with my pants down in front of the toilet had me shaking. Letting go for 2 seconds in a cup was HARD, and then when I was asked to do things that put pressure on my poor bladder I started leaking uncontrollably. This is the first time I have genuinly lost control of my bladder in my adult memory. Awesome! thank you!

Really enjoyed doing this and enjoyed both the holding part and the masturbation part, very well done

Thank you both! I really have to give most credit to jjpeewet and kyrieelleison14, since their challenges really set the stage and came up with a lot of the tasks that I used in mine. But I tried to add some new dimensions to keep it fun and interesting ^_^ The more choices and interaction you have in the challenge, the better, I think.

Hey guys! 

So I'm going to post on here for the first time today because this is my first holding challenge and also my first experience with rapid desperation.

I started 3 hours ago and have drank a bottle of water every hour. I just finished my last bottle, peed for the last time, and put a diaper on (I hate the mess, but I'm also using this until it leaks). 

Now I'm going to drink as much as I can every 15 minutes while I do this challenge! I'm only going to update a few times because my posts still have to be approved, but if I do anything wrong or if you have any suggestions on what has worked for you, please let me know! I'm going to continue this on the live stream :) 

Please be gentle with your feedback!!!

xoxo lindsey

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
On 2/26/2017 at 4:00 AM, KozmoFox said:

To this day these things are still like, one of my favorite omorashi things. There hasn't been any new ones in like a solid year though...I wish more would be made :( I'm surprised such a holding aide isn't exploding in popularity!

Geez, I can't believe it's been a year since I made this. 2016 flew by.

I always wanted to make another one, but didn't really have any great ideas. Maybe a desperation/edging one? But I hadn't really mapped it out or anything... need some inspiration.

What other kinds of teases would people want to see? Maybe if I get some free time I can make another... Emphasis on "if I get some free time..."

Edited by davidparker265 (see edit history)