Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Accidental messing when wetting?

(Mentions of messing below, don't read if that grosses you out)

Hello, just got back from my first proper hold in months. It was really great overall; I got super, super desperate, rapid desperation with a bladder that was already weak - I spectacularly lost control of my pee in the best way.

What I wasn't so much expecting was that the intensity of the situation seemed to cause my entire abdomen to relax and I accidentally messed myself at the same time. Now, I'm not entirely unfamiliar with messing for erotic purposes - I have experimented occasionally - but I am generally grossed out by the, uh... matter, and clean up is always a real hassle (especially this time, where, probably because I haven't practiced cleanup in the months since my last wetting/messing, I completely faffed it up and ended up making even more of a mess of myself than I had before).

Anyway, that's done now and I had a good time overall (the feeling of relief when you're that desperate and then your entire body empties itself is one of the most intense things you can experience in my opinion, and due to the erotic aspect I had a pretty good time afterwards as well before I had to move on to the cleanup). But I was wondering if any of you guys have ever had the experience of accidentally messing while wetting? Is this common? I think that my urination and defecation reflexes are a little more tightly bound than most other people just based on observations I've made, but nonetheless I'd be interested in hearing from you.

(One last thing - I caught the desperation and wetting on video. Obviously the messing happens as well but seeing as that's under the clothes I doubt it'd really show up on the video. I was wondering if anyone would be interested if I were to add that to video uploads? I'm a dude (well, in the ways that matter here at least) and obviously that's not the prime content in demand here but nonetheless).

Thanks, and I hope I didn't gross you out too much ;)

- Vorund.

This is hard for a guy to imagine if never having been around a female with the control variation sometimes called "sphincter confusion."  One girlfriend couldn't predict what would come out.  All she knew was she needed to sit on the toilette.  Actually, she sort of knew from time of day.  So if not bowl-movement time she'd come into the bathroom to pee rather than waiting for me to finish my bath.  When it turned out her body was off-schedule and she started a bowl movement, she'd get really embarrassed.  Worse for her, once started her body continues releasing waste.  So she had to just sit there until she was finished.

It happens that I try to hold both of them, because it's one of my favorite way to push myself to the limits. But, I've never messed myself accidentally while wetting. Usually, even if I really have to go #2 but my bladder is about to burst, I first lose control of my bladder and only after that I can decide to do the rest. I wouldn't be upset if I'll mess my pants while wetting one day, tbh, I'd like to try it x3
However I'd be interested in watching the video :D

It's happened to me twice. Well, kind of twice, once at least.

One time I was wearing a diaper early in the morning, and was holding in a very full bladder of my non released morning pee as I made a coffee. I was seriously bursting, when I felt an urge to pass some morning gas. I was trying to hold my pee until I could go outside with my coffee and sit down, where I was going to keep holding until I had a real wet accident. Trying my hardest to hold my pee in, I grabbed myself tightly through my diaper and bent over, and tried to push the gas out, but I unintentionally and without warning heavily emptied my bowls instead. The sudden shock combined with the feeling of pooping caused me to start peeing as well.

But the other instance is probably more what you're talking about. I came home after a boozy lunch one day, and after the large amount of beer I'd drunk, I was seriously bursting to go. Like 9/10. Where normally I would try to make some playtime fun out of the situation, my whole family was home, so a wetting wasn't feasible. For the record I was wearing jeans, briefs, and a casual shirt.

I quickly made my way to the toilet, where I unzipped and aimed, and started peeing like a racehorse. A real full bladder fire hose type of pee. As soon as I started feeling relief, my bowels suddenly loosened and I shat myself a bit as I peed. I didn't fart, and it wasn't a shart, nor did I try to pass gas at all. I just somehow managed to poop my pants a bit as I peed. I hadn't felt the slightest urge to poop at all.

As soon as that happened, I managed to clamp down and stop going altogether, from both ends, and the urge to poop hit me. I managed to turn around, drop my pants and quickly sit down, where I proceeded to finish up both in the toilet. Turns out I had a dose of the runs. Thankfully it was contained to my underwear though. I still needed a quick shower afterwards.

It's happened in the shower a but sometimes, but I don't think that's really relevant to what you're asking. I like to hold on and pee in the shower, and a few times I've really pushed, or released a fart that I've suspected may have more too it, and I've sharted a bit. But as I say, they're not really accidents, as I've suspected that it would happen and have just gone ahead with it to find out.

There was on time I was dancing at a powwow and had planned on being desperate and wetting later on, so I was drinking up and when I was at the point where I thought, "this is it", I left and went to the trunk of my car to get the clothes I had plans for.

Twice, I had poop urges and went to the bathroom only to have them go away once I entered there. I wasnt able.to force it out either because I would have accidentally peed and wouldnt have been able to stop it. So I decided to just make it wait because it would disappear after the wetting.

I went back to the car to continue to get the clothes and before I could get the suitcase open, I felt my buttcheeks open and it happened. I just stood there frozen and it seemed like it took forever. After it was over, I checked and it was like I had a nerf ball under my butt. I was wearing the wrong outfit, and at the wrong time and place for this and my aunts were about 60 feet away. I just walked away into the woods without saying a word with a pair of shorts under my arm.

• 2 weeks later...

Personally, I would lost control of #1 holding #2 than the other way. It's much easier to relax peeing muscles than my anus.

Yup I did that once and it wasn't fun. I was in public too and ewww. I don't want to think about that shower or the cleanup. I threw those underwear away.

Please tell us more about this. I could be a great story.

I am not into messing but I have messed myself a few times accidentally while wetting myself. It usually happens when pushing to hard to try and squeeze every last drop of pee out and all of a sudden I feel myself mess a bit. Usually I am so horny from wetting myself that when that happens I don't stop it and keep pushing and finish filling my pants and it makes me even more horny.

Well seen as I am incontinent,any of my messy and wet diapers are all unexpected accidents as I do not get the potty message any more and have not since my accident happened that made me have to wear diapers daily in the first place..but to answer your question honestly and I do answer all things as honest as I can..that is just my nature..weather on the net or in real life..I am not a person with a lot of secrets..anyways one night on a date I was with,she had told me that she had dated three other guys who wore diapers the same as me..she asked if I would strip down to my diapers and plastic pants or could she strip me so she could see me in them after she gently stripped me..she then asked if I could wet my diapers for her..and I replied...I will try but I do not know if I can or cannot.

As I gave a push to pee my diapers for her she smiled a huge smile for me and when I asked what she was smiling about,all of a sudden she replied you not only are wetting your pants for me but your diapers and rubber pants are slowly expanding as well and you are pooping in them too..she then told me that she liked that I had done both for her..it then brought a big smile to my face hearing those words..and I was not as embarrassed as I first was..then I did check and see that she was not kidding me..we both got a very sweet laugh out of it..that night after her and I had a shower..we had a very romantic love session..it was a great evening and enjoyed by us both,she then put me in another cloth diaper and also a nice pair of rubber pants she then stayed at my place for the rest of the weekend..take care everyone.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :smile::cool: