Sign In

Any Dutch omorashers?

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To try it out, I 've written an omo story in Dutch... hope it's okay to post it here! Enjoy and let me know what you think about it ❤️   Deels door de hitte, maar ook door de Corona-maatrege

You live close to the sea :P You build holding mechanisms to hold the water back.. you can't afford to lose control.. so you are destined to love omorashi :)   On a serious note, I have a substantia

didn't know about this post, I'm Dutch too!!   haiihai leuk om te zien dat ik niet alleen ben hier!

Posted Images

Well, I'm "Netherflamish" if that counts. Born and raised in the south of the Netherlands, but I've been living in Belgium for the last 10 years or so.

It's always nice to see (and hear) other Dutch omopeople :happy:  I'm not sure there are many omolovers in the Netherlands, although I suspect there are. There used to be a good Dutch diaperlovers scene though, if that's kind of an indication seeing the two fetishes can be related.

Groetjes!

Q

There are still some active DL-sites. I have this feeling there are more omo-people than we think, but of course not everybody is quickly going to admit it  :)

Really? Could you tell me which ones? I'd like to check them out. I know of the abdlstore forum, which is supposed to be a nice hangout.

I do know there are a few actual meet-ups in the Netherlands for ABDL's. Don't know if they are any fun. I went to one in Belgium once, but it was very... 'machoman' centered and I didn't feel that comfortable as a lesbian woman. If you consider that, the atmosphere on here is absolutely wonderful, by the way.

I've never heard of any omo meet-ups, even though I have the feeling that omo is more popular then ABDL with a slight margin.

Really? Could you tell me which ones? I'd like to check them out. I know of the abdlstore forum, which is supposed to be a nice hangout.

I do know there are a few actual meet-ups in the Netherlands for ABDL's. Don't know if they are any fun. I went to one in Belgium once, but it was very... 'machoman' centered and I didn't feel that comfortable as a lesbian woman. If you consider that, the atmosphere on here is absolutely wonderful, by the way.

I've never heard of any omo meet-ups, even though I have the feeling that omo is more popular then ABDL with a slight margin.

That's pretty much the reason why I haven't been to any meetings, I think I wouldn't feel comfortable. I personally wouldn't really care if there were a lot of guys and less girls, but I wouldn't feel comfortable if most people were older than me (I'm 21). I'm still curious about them though ^^

Well then I guess I'll just have to keep speaking English ;)

West-Flanders for the win! ;)

Hahaha, awesome!!! I'm actually very fond of the dialect. May I ask, from which part of the Flanders are you? I used to go there from time to time for a job I did. Mostly the Westhoek. I always loved going there.

Well, nice to see Flemish people on here.