Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Where Do You Like to Hold At?

In my bladder or in my diaper.  Not in my slacks.  Oh wait a minute!

I love holding in wooded parks during a rain.  A couple times a woman out for a walk engaged me in long conversation.  If they noticed my control loss neither showed any sign.  One older girl cousin always needed a restroom less than 30 minutes after a large soda -- except during rain storms.  That's where I got the habit of holding to the point of risking, and often having, an accident during rainy-day walks and bike rides.

Most often I hold while reading a book or watching a video disk.

When I'm doing a deliberate hold, and want to really enjoy some major desperation, I like to be at home alone. I want to really enjoy it with obvious leg crossing, crotch holding, bending over and such, and being super obvious about it. I like to indulge in age regression play, and pretend that I'm a kid again, and holding myself and squirming about makes me feel really little. My backyard is really private, and I love being outside in the sunshine and being that kid who knows that he needs to pee, but keeps putting it off because he is to distracted by what he's doing. When the inevitable accident happens, and I wet my pants, it's great to just stand there and watch/feel it happening as it runs down my legs and feet and makes a huge puddle, but I don't have to clean it up. It's nice to do it inside too, but of course I can't just pee on the floor.

If I'm wearing a nappy, inside can be more fun. Then I can just keep holding till I start leaking and I don't have to worry about a clean up. Sitting down while watching TV, or lying in bed is great. I also like to hold my morning pee until I have a shower, and have a really full bladder by the time I turn the shower on. Sometimes I leave my underwear on, or I can just have nothing on and hold myself as I lose control before stepping under the water.

If I'm in public, it's really only the beach for me. I'll sometimes be busting when I get there, and wet myself before I get in the water. If there's others around, I'll go for a swim first, then get out and wet myself on the beach in my already wet pants.

I like to be at home. Since I live alone, I'm fine with holding anywhere in my place. I love pressing on my bladder in the morning while still in bed or putting pressure on my bladder by pressing my abdomen against the kitchen or bathroom counter. I don't purposefully get desperate in public. Sometimes, I'll realize on my walk or commute home that the bathroom will definitely be my first stop when I get home, but I know I'll make it and don't feel rushed. Sometimes, I like to clench my muscles to get a little twinge out of it. I feel a little naughty then, since it's a pleasurable sensation to me. I don't think the enjoyment shows on my face though.

I quite enjoy holding a full bladder while at work. I work in an office and sometimes I'll wait until I'm really bursting before finally giving in and going to the toilet. Last week I almost left it too late and felt a few drops of pee escape as I walked down the corridor. I was holding myself as I hurried into the toilets and was very surprised to see the cleaning lady at the sinks. Not only did she see me holding myself, but she heard me having a very long, loud pee into the bowl as I didn't have time to shut the cubicle door. She seemed quite amused by it as she was cleaning the sinks as I came out to wash my hands and she gave me a big smile!  

I actually enjoy holding it within the bathroom lol It's just the extra pressure it puts on you. You're so close and yet so far. Especially, holding in front of the toilet with the tap or shower on is so exciting :P

I'm the same! Just standing there squirming and teasing your aching bladder. But of course there is no way your going to just let your self go in the toilet! I love the tease.

I am also really into holding at home. Especially outside when washing the car, or cutting the grass etc. There is something really exciting about slowly leaking and then eventually wetting your self as you walk up and down the garden with the lawn mower ;) Trying to keep the lines nice and straight as you soak your self.

I like the privacy of my own home...usually in the bathroom just because that's the easiest place for clean up. I'm not into public stuff but...there has been 2 occasions where I started to go outside walking across my complex from my garage. That was kind of exciting and naughty feeling =] I've always kind of wanted to be stuck in a car...there's something exciting about the car to me. That's one of my favorite scenarios when I'm looking for videos and stories. I haven't been brave enough to make it happen yet though.

• 4 weeks later...

I've always held it at home, but I'm curious to try it outside. It'd be more challenging and "real"; I mean, I would be forced to hold it till the very end and I wouldn't feel allowed to pee a little in my pants to decrease the pressure. One of the first place I'd like to try it is a cinema :D 
But I've just tried something similar walking near my home at night, but I've never reached the point of no return when the pants get soaked even if you don't want to. 

I don't like being alone when I try this sort of risky dares, I need at least someone who would encourage me via chat >w<

I love holding at home usually. Or in the garden which is always quite fun. But then I also really enjoy going for long walks and bike rides while desperate and then having to either wet or find somewhere sneaky to pee. My proper favorite is while going to my horses. Walking there is like 30-45 minutes sometimes and then I can spend like 2/3 hours cleaning the stables, brushing the horses, feeding etc. Then riding a horse while super desperate to pee is very enjoyable :P My poor aching bladder bouncing up and down! Can be quite eventful if I end up wet as well as I love jodhpurs and riding boots / wellies!

I like holding it anywhere, although I love holding it around other people when I have an excuse to hold such as on the train or in a car or basically any situation where they know I have to pee but I can't immediately go to the bathroom.

I'm the same, but I don't like being so desperate I actually risk wetting myself in public. The ideal situation would be holding in a taxi on the way home from a night out or something, then going home and having no one else there to so I can enjoy my desperation properly :)

Edited by MysteryGirl373 (see edit history)

I quite enjoy holding a full bladder while at work. I work in an office and sometimes I'll wait until I'm really bursting before finally giving in and going to the toilet. Last week I almost left it too late and felt a few drops of pee escape as I walked down the corridor. I was holding myself as I hurried into the toilets and was very surprised to see the cleaning lady at the sinks. Not only did she see me holding myself, but she heard me having a very long, loud pee into the bowl as I didn't have time to shut the cubicle door. She seemed quite amused by it as she was cleaning the sinks as I came out to wash my hands and she gave me a big smile!  

This sounds much like me when I worked in an office.  I'd put off a pee until the last minute, and sometimes I'd have to hold myself through my pocket on the trip down the hall.  Although I never encountered a female cleaning person in the men's room during normal business hours, I did once find a plumber in there fixing a leak.  Although he had the water shut off, it was OK for me to pee and he said he would flush it when he turned it back on.  He didn't comment on my long pee.  ;-(

For me, I don't mind holding it to a certain extent in any sort of public environment, but the thought of being visibly desperate really does terrify me. At work, I felt like I could get away with a little bit more, but still had to be careful. For any really serious holding, then, I really have to be home alone (or at least know that I'll be home alone by the time it's too bad!).

• 9 months later...