Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Is anime girl pants pooping a thing?

As the title says, Is anime girl pants pooping a thing? I have found a decent amount anime girls wetting there pants videos and of course enema stuff but I have only ever seen a video were a anime girl pooped her pants one time and of course I forgot to bookmark it. :( It seems like that would be a big thing seeing how big enema and diaper stuff is but I have looked it up time and time again and can't find anything. Is there key phrases I should put into google? Also does anyone know of any anime's or video clips were they have this? Thanks.

Guest superomorashi

Yeah, I've seen forum threads full of anime girls soiling themselves. It varies from pooping in diapers to panties and it varies from solid poop to diarrhea. If you type "Female pants soiling" into Google it should come up with different threads of shanachan.org. One of my favorite ones is of a girl with purple hair cleaning up after a diarrhea accident in front of the toilet.

Yeah, I've seen forum threads full of anime girls soiling themselves. It varies from pooping in diapers to panties and it varies from solid poop to diarrhea. If you type "Female pants soiling" into Google it should come up with different threads of shanachan.org. One of my favorite ones is of a girl with purple hair cleaning up after a diarrhea accident in front of the toilet.

Wow those are really good pics but it's to bad theirs no videos on the site cuz that's really what I'm looking for.

This site actually seems interesting, but the site I found when googling it is down, I confirmed that by checking www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com, it is down. If anyone could provide some insight on this, I would appreciate it. I am going to check back tomorrow and hopefully it will be up. 

Anything you find on the sight would be greatly appreciated. I have been trying to find videos with this forever. 

Guest superomorashi

Wow those are really good pics but it's to bad theirs no videos on the site cuz that's really what I'm looking for.

Anything you find on the sight would be greatly appreciated. I have been trying to find videos with this forever. 

Have you ever heard of omoani? They make really sexy omorashi fetish anime short films and occasionally ones with diarrhea accidents.

http://www.nicozon.net/mylist/29018555

This is the main page were all the videos are

There's also a Twitter

https://twitter.com/m_omoani

Oh also there is someone called Castlage who make similar videos except theirs have solid poop accidents instead of diarrhea.

Edited by superomorashi (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...

Have you ever heard of omoani? They make really sexy omorashi fetish anime short films and occasionally ones with diarrhea accidents.

http://www.nicozon.net/mylist/29018555

This is the main page were all the videos are

There's also a Twitter

https://twitter.com/m_omoani

Oh also there is someone called Castlage who make similar videos except theirs have solid poop accidents instead of diarrhea.

Hey since Castlage is in all Japanese, I'asuming, do you think you could tell me the links I need to click to find the videos. I have spent like twenty minutes trying to find them blindly. :)

Guest superomorashi

Hey since Castlage is in all Japanese, I'asuming, do you think you could tell me the links I need to click to find the videos. I have spent like twenty minutes trying to find them blindly. :)

The third button down on the left section is the service shot flash in which you can play some of the games and the seventh button down on the left section in the theatre. As for playing the older games I still don't know how to play them sadly